Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,646 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Release Nnamdi Kanu Now, Ekweremadu Tells FG, Says He Has No Problem With Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Release Nnamdi Kanu Now, Ekweremadu Tells FG, Says He Has No Problem With Buhari (21449 Views)

"Why FG Can’t Seize My Assets In Nigeria, US, UK, Dubai"- Ekweremadu Tells Court / "Arrest Nnamdi Kanu Now": Arewa Youths Protest In Abuja (Photos) / Arrest Nnamdi Kanu Now – Yoruba Youth Groups Tell Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu Now, Ekweremadu Tells FG, Says He Has No Problem With Buhari by xmich(m): 7:40am On Dec 23, 2016
APCmyheart:

LOL simple question you no fit answer, You wey the read news abeg which court grant him bail?

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/10/breaking-radio-biafras-nnamdi-kanu-granted-bail/

1 Like

Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu Now, Ekweremadu Tells FG, Says He Has No Problem With Buhari by Nobody: 7:56am On Dec 23, 2016
momentarylapse:

Who even listens to ekweremadu? A well known political jobber only interested in lining his pockets!

Kanu must rot in kuje for his _stupidity! Next time sit your ass in jand and send emails about seccession!

Hi, your posts are filled with insults directed at Igbos. If you hate Igbos so much, why don't you want them to leave? I just don't get the logic of this.

1 Like

Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu Now, Ekweremadu Tells FG, Says He Has No Problem With Buhari by inkon: 8:09am On Dec 23, 2016
freshboi88:
I dnt get which competent court asked that Kanu be released, what sort of lie is that, y do these easterners feed on lies. Kanu bail was denied by Justice Binta Nyako.... So what is he talking about....

seems u just woke up from an age-long sleep

1 Like

Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu Now, Ekweremadu Tells FG, Says He Has No Problem With Buhari by ayindejimmy(m): 8:24am On Dec 23, 2016
tigerclaws:
[s][/s] afonja from a useless region filled with rusted brown roofs
Counter his claim rather than shouting Afonja
Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu Now, Ekweremadu Tells FG, Says He Has No Problem With Buhari by ayindejimmy(m): 8:26am On Dec 23, 2016
LastOkpaBender:

Hi, your posts are filled with insults directed at Igbos. If you hate Igbos so much, why don't you want them to leave? I just don't get the logic of this.

Please, stop being sensational
There's nowhere Igbos were insulted in his post.
Does Kanu represent the whole Igbo race?
Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu Now, Ekweremadu Tells FG, Says He Has No Problem With Buhari by ayindejimmy(m): 8:41am On Dec 23, 2016
It seems some of you don't exactly know the gravity of the crime Nnamdi Kanu is being accused of. And the level of evidence against him.

Here's a link to the video of Nnamdi Kanu soliciting arms against the Nigerian state.

https://www.gq234.com/video-nnamdi-kanu-soliciting-for-guns-and-bullets-to-fight-nigeria/

According to section 37(1) of the Criminal Code Act, “treason” occurs when someone actually wages a war, or conspires with any person to wage a war, against the country “in order intimidate or overawe the president or the governor of a state,” and it is punishable by death. “Treasonable felony,” on the other hand, Section 41 of the Criminal Code tells us, is an “intention” to commit treason.

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/sunday/index.php/politics-of-grammar/21403-q-and-a-on-titles-grammaticality-of-treasonable-felony-and-other-expressions

1 Like

Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu Now, Ekweremadu Tells FG, Says He Has No Problem With Buhari by Anago5000: 8:49am On Dec 23, 2016
BossKratos:

See what I am doing to amaka at the moment! She said I should tell her agbero senior brother to stop disturbing us! She sweet wella! If you don't deploy your akpu missiles may amadioha punish you forever! Ewu!

Me and amaka nwayi right now! Lol...
afonja with 32 tribal tiger clawed face.are you sure are ready to dance the music of the spirit with me.hmmm you better desist frm mentioning me you this boy
Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu Now, Ekweremadu Tells FG, Says He Has No Problem With Buhari by Trunquejnr(m): 9:33am On Dec 23, 2016
freshboi88:
I dnt get which competent court asked that Kanu be released, what sort of lie is that, y do these easterners feed on lies. Kanu bail was denied by Justice Binta Nyako.... So what is he talking about....
Mr. You're not up to date. I guess you have been following this case promptly
Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu Now, Ekweremadu Tells FG, Says He Has No Problem With Buhari by Trunquejnr(m): 9:35am On Dec 23, 2016
tigerclaws:
[s][/s] otolo gbagbuo nne i na nna i Useless nonentity shameless vagabond bastard son of a rabid dog And a harlot mother Otu nne i
I na - akpo ajo iyi nwoke m
Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu Now, Ekweremadu Tells FG, Says He Has No Problem With Buhari by agabaI23(m): 9:49am On Dec 23, 2016
momentarylapse:

Who even listens to ekweremadu? A well known political jobber only interested in lining his pockets!

Kanu must rot in kuje for his _stupidity! Next time sit your ass in jand and send emails about seccession!
So we have up to 5 people that think like you? Too bad!
Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu Now, Ekweremadu Tells FG, Says He Has No Problem With Buhari by LorDBolton(m): 9:49am On Dec 23, 2016
Oya go and release him na

This man is just positioning himself for presidency, nothing more
Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu Now, Ekweremadu Tells FG, Says He Has No Problem With Buhari by youngmonie: 9:50am On Dec 23, 2016
TREASON is a capital offence. You cnt wage a war or want to against the state and go free, it is not done anywhere. Left to me he and his cohorts should be coming to court in chains and in prison uniform with black scarfs over their heads. THEY ARE TERRORISTS!
Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu Now, Ekweremadu Tells FG, Says He Has No Problem With Buhari by amybas: 9:52am On Dec 23, 2016
momentarylapse:

so na the succession be your problem, you must be a parasite, you guys should leave Igbos alone, they don't want to be part of the zoo period

1 Like

Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu Now, Ekweremadu Tells FG, Says He Has No Problem With Buhari by sammyj: 9:53am On Dec 23, 2016
The Dilector must rot in jail whether they like it or not!!! grin grin
Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu Now, Ekweremadu Tells FG, Says He Has No Problem With Buhari by fuckingAyaya(m): 9:53am On Dec 23, 2016
hypocrite na now ur eyes open abi
Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu Now, Ekweremadu Tells FG, Says He Has No Problem With Buhari by chernest2002: 9:56am On Dec 23, 2016
freshboi88:
are you born today?

1 Like

Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu Now, Ekweremadu Tells FG, Says He Has No Problem With Buhari by chigoizie7(m): 9:56am On Dec 23, 2016
I have given up on this country long time ago.

Not because of this kanu thing.

I literally cried yesterday night.

When our so called security forces will bring innocent civilians out on the open field, ask them to lay on the floor and then open fire on them.

It was worst when some crippled harmless Nigerians faced the same fate.

All these happened in the north and most of the victims are muslims,not the shittes.

The police that was meant to protect lives are the ones taking it with impunity and nothing, I mean absolutely nothing happened.
The civil societies in this country kept mute to such atrocities, so many nigerians also turned a blind eye to such inhumane treatment.

Uptill today,no one has addressed that issue. And u want boko haram to end? It will not and it will never end,because u are forcing the ones that never intended to join to, u are giving them reasons to fight on.

Nigerian govt is a joke, not just from this PMB regime, even GEJ and yardua.

Sherrif too, PDP under Sherrif has lost my respect, I can't associate with such evil man.

All these I saw on aljazeera "boko haram".

Nigerian govt is sick. And if they continue like this, I don't see where we are going.
Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu Now, Ekweremadu Tells FG, Says He Has No Problem With Buhari by ahamonyeka(m): 9:58am On Dec 23, 2016
Now you are talking.
Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu Now, Ekweremadu Tells FG, Says He Has No Problem With Buhari by Stranger101: 10:00am On Dec 23, 2016
Na wah o
Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu Now, Ekweremadu Tells FG, Says He Has No Problem With Buhari by HRich(m): 10:00am On Dec 23, 2016
Adeevah:
MMM...

January 14 Count down 19days!
Hahahaha You go do Fasting and Prayer taya

2 Likes

Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu Now, Ekweremadu Tells FG, Says He Has No Problem With Buhari by timsTNA: 10:01am On Dec 23, 2016
BossKratos:

[s]

You now think I am yoruba?

In fact I give up, wallow in your cowardice! But in the future attack them using the pride of your culture! The fact that you are imitating them has already made you igbo boys look weak![/s]

Everybody speaks Igbo in Nigeria because of the versatility of Nollywood
Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu Now, Ekweremadu Tells FG, Says He Has No Problem With Buhari by Mbediogu(m): 10:01am On Dec 23, 2016
DamiBukola:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/12/release-nnamdi-kanu-now-ekweremadu-tells-fg-says-no-problem-buhari/

A government that delights in drinking the blood of innocent people and feasting on flesh of the tender has no future anywhere in the world. Nnamdi Kanu is the litmus test for this government and the Shibboleth for Nigeria. We are watching!
Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu Now, Ekweremadu Tells FG, Says He Has No Problem With Buhari by buharimustlive: 10:01am On Dec 23, 2016
BossKratos:

See what I am doing to amaka at the moment! She said I should tell her agbero senior brother to stop disturbing us! She sweet wella! If you don't deploy your akpu missiles may amadioha punish you forever! Ewu!

Me and amaka nwayi right now! Lol...

Same thing I am doing to RASHIDAT an AFONJA ARAB MUSLIM, her dad is an ALFA and she is enjoying her stay with me. When I am done with her I will pass her to my friends to do the same.
Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu Now, Ekweremadu Tells FG, Says He Has No Problem With Buhari by duni04(m): 10:02am On Dec 23, 2016
Its a big shame and disgrace that the deputy senate president of Nigeria is not up to date on legal proceedings at our law courts. How can Ekweremadu say the court freed Kanu, which court?
Justice Binta Nyako has ruled on his Bail application and denied him bail because his offences are treasonable in nature. Treasonable offences are not bailable! For the deputy senate president to openly call for the release of a dangerous treasonable felon, whom a court of competent jurisdiction has ordered to be remanded, speaks volumes about the kind of thieves and rogues we allow to govern us.

1 Like

Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu Now, Ekweremadu Tells FG, Says He Has No Problem With Buhari by Emycord: 10:02am On Dec 23, 2016
freshboi88:
welcome sir like ur just arriving nigeria how was ur trip i hope you enjoyed ur holiday while away in guantanamor. Sir while you were outside the country enjoying ur holiday nnamdi kanu was once granted bail and then released unconditionally by a court of competent jurisdiction but a certain tyrant in his maiden media chat vowed not to release him so far two judges have hands off his case. Sir pls ask questions before chukwu okike abiama handles ur case
Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu Now, Ekweremadu Tells FG, Says He Has No Problem With Buhari by Handsomecole(m): 10:03am On Dec 23, 2016
Now that food has been taken away from this useless man's mouth he wants to start claiming Igbo hero. Yet he has been at the Senate for over 16 years now, been a key leader under the PDP what how did he use he's role to improve us Ndigbo.

Now he wants to start claiming Igbo leader. Useless Idiot!!! South East Political Waste.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2019: We’ll Campaign Vigorously For Buhari, Sanwo-olu, Says Ambode / Nnamdi Kanu May Remain In Custody Till September As Judges Begin Vacation / Niger-Delta Greenland Justice Mandate Blows Up Pipe Line In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.