Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,480 members, 7,816,134 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

Release Nnamdi Kanu Now, Ekweremadu Tells FG, Says He Has No Problem With Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Release Nnamdi Kanu Now, Ekweremadu Tells FG, Says He Has No Problem With Buhari (21443 Views)

"Why FG Can’t Seize My Assets In Nigeria, US, UK, Dubai"- Ekweremadu Tells Court / "Arrest Nnamdi Kanu Now": Arewa Youths Protest In Abuja (Photos) / Arrest Nnamdi Kanu Now – Yoruba Youth Groups Tell Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu Now, Ekweremadu Tells FG, Says He Has No Problem With Buhari by stinechykee: 6:45pm On Dec 23, 2016
freshboi88:

Which competent court??..... Ecowas court is d only court Tht asked tht he be released, but a Nigerian court refused him bail..... So which court is of greater jurisdiction..... U guys should Pls be truthful to yourself
Chei now I conferm am dat u Afonjas be olodo wey dey claim to sabi something wen actually u Yoruba tribe no sabi anything

2 Likes

Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu Now, Ekweremadu Tells FG, Says He Has No Problem With Buhari by disumusa: 6:46pm On Dec 23, 2016
GreatNegro:
Ekweremandu is the man of the people. I realy love him. Always representing the interest of Igbo's.
nonsense
Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu Now, Ekweremadu Tells FG, Says He Has No Problem With Buhari by EternalTruths: 6:47pm On Dec 23, 2016
duni04:

Please stop spreading false information. Nobody is unlawfully detaining Kanu. He's being accused of treasonable felony. Treasonable felony is not a bailable offence. Justice John Tsoho denied him bail, Justice Nyako also denied him bail. Even when Kanu appealed to the Federal Court of Appeal, the appeal panel upheld the ruling of the Federal high court denying him bail. Kanu has multiple passports and dual citizenship and is thus a flight risk.
If you love Kanu so much get him a good lawyer, not those quacks that keep fighting themselves over who will represent Kanu in court.

Guess his tribe
Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu Now, Ekweremadu Tells FG, Says He Has No Problem With Buhari by ayindejimmy(m): 6:56pm On Dec 23, 2016
PFRB:

First of all, are the Igbo in diaspora arms dealers or arm merchants or arms manufacturers?? Secondly, what arms did he solicit for in that video??
Thirdly as you are now can you go to your village group or old students association to solicit for arms? Won that be called joke of the year?. Hatred has not allowed you to make use of you brains.

When will you ppl stop wiping up sentiments?

This one hate you, that one hate you.

So we mustn't present facts again?

Let's just concentrate on the evidence against Kanu and forget about anyone hating Igbos

You people can even debate without insults.

I'm only presenting verified facts here.
The case is in court and it's up to Kalu's lawyer to proof to the Bench that Kanu was merely joking in the video and he didn't mean anything he said.
But that would be an insult to all the innocent lives that had been lost since this agitation commence

If Igbos in diaspora ain't arms dealers why was Kanu asking them for arms in the video?

Why would I go soliciting for arms? Am I spare heading any rebellious group?

Even if I'm not, but I still ask for arms to fight the government, isn't that a crime?

Anyone who do anyhow, should be ready to see anyhow

1 Like

Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu Now, Ekweremadu Tells FG, Says He Has No Problem With Buhari by stinechykee: 6:57pm On Dec 23, 2016
duni04:
Its a big shame and disgrace that the deputy senate president of Nigeria is not up to date on legal proceedings at our law courts. How can Ekweremadu say the court freed Kanu, which court?
Justice Binta Nyako has ruled on his Bail application and denied him bail because his offences are treasonable in nature. Treasonable offences are not bailable! For the deputy senate president to openly call for the release of a dangerous treasonable felon, whom a court of competent jurisdiction has ordered to be remanded, speaks volumes about the kind of thieves and rogues we allow to govern us.
Afonja dummy better read news all the time so as to keep update on wat is happening in your zoo country Nigeria
Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu Now, Ekweremadu Tells FG, Says He Has No Problem With Buhari by ayindejimmy(m): 7:00pm On Dec 23, 2016
stinechykee:
Chei now I conferm am dat u Afonjas be olodo wey dey claim to sabi something wen actually u Yoruba tribe no sabi anything

Sorry, the jokes on you.

Nigeria is not oblige to obey any external court as regards to our internal legal matters, especially Ecowas that can't breath without Nigeria.
Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu Now, Ekweremadu Tells FG, Says He Has No Problem With Buhari by stinechykee: 7:03pm On Dec 23, 2016
bestpunterever:
useless region? That is y yah brothers are always migrate to southwest 2 av means to their needs, nd ur sisters occupied 95percent of d brothels in southwest, av bleeped yah sisters in Ondo's brothels, Osogbo's brothels, Lagos's brothels... I always patronizes yah sisters with condom everywhere I go in southwest cities... Instead of u guys to show appreciation, u keep shouting brown roof brown as if yah own region is UNITED STATE... U dis idiots.
Am sure that you are an HIV patient who is trying to infect people with it Afonja fool
Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu Now, Ekweremadu Tells FG, Says He Has No Problem With Buhari by stinechykee: 7:13pm On Dec 23, 2016
duni04:

Please stop spreading false information. Nobody is unlawfully detaining Kanu. He's being accused of treasonable felony. Treasonable felony is not a bailable offence. Justice John Tsoho denied him bail, Justice Nyako also denied him bail. Even when Kanu appealed to the Federal Court of Appeal, the appeal panel upheld the ruling of the Federal high court denying him bail. Kanu has multiple passports and dual citizenship and is thus a flight risk.
If you love Kanu so much get him a good lawyer, not those quacks that keep fighting themselves over who will represent Kanu in court.
You Afonjas can really be something else.I wonder why that useless Lord Lugard brought us we Igbos and Afonjas together in this zoo country.We Igbo prefer Housa/Fulanis 100% than the useless tribe call Yoruba or Afonjas
Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu Now, Ekweremadu Tells FG, Says He Has No Problem With Buhari by stinechykee: 7:27pm On Dec 23, 2016
ayindejimmy:

When will you ppl stop wiping up sentiments?

This one hate you, that one hate you.

So we mustn't present facts again?

Let's just concentrate on the evidence against Kanu and forget about anyone hating Igbos

You people can even debate without insults.

I'm only presenting verified facts here.
The case is in court and it's up to Kalu's lawyer to proof to the Bench that Kanu was merely joking in the video and he didn't mean anything he said.
But that would be an insult to all the innocent lives that had been lost since this agitation commence

If Igbos in diaspora ain't arms dealers why was Kanu asking them for arms in the video?

Why would I go soliciting for arms? Am I spare heading any rebellious group?

Even if I'm not, but I still ask for arms to fight the government, isn't that a crime?

Anyone who do anyhow, should be ready to see anyhow

Which arms Nnamdi Kanu solicitated this Afonja.You people sabi to twist words the way it will favour you people,wat a selfish and wicked set of tribe.You never see anything wrong wen your people here was busy denying that two competent judges have granted Mazi Nnamdi Kanu bail but you want to force your own believe under someone's throat,typical Yoruba man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu Now, Ekweremadu Tells FG, Says He Has No Problem With Buhari by bestpunterever: 7:44pm On Dec 23, 2016
stinechykee:
Am sure that you are an HIV patient who is trying to infect people with it Afonja fool
it pain ham, swear if ur sisters are not among the prostitutes in southwest.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Inconclusive Primary : Gunmen Disrupt Kogi PDP Gov Primary / Reno Omokri On Tinubu: "We Cannot Have An Impostor As Our President" / Abia State University Students Hold Rally For Peter Obi & Labour Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.