Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,099 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Omotola Is The Greatest Nollywood Celebrity Of All Times - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Is The Greatest Nollywood Celebrity Of All Times (9072 Views)

Poll: Is She?

Yes: 35% (42 votes)
No: 64% (75 votes)
This poll has ended

Top Nollywood Celebrity Se x Tape Surfaces On The Internet (Watch Video) / Omotola Is The Most Beautiful Actress To Grace The Nigerian Cinema ( Pics) / Charles Novia - Omotola Is Problematic And Difficult To Work With On-Set (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola Is The Greatest Nollywood Celebrity Of All Times by THEAMAKA3(f): 2:21pm On Nov 20, 2009
modified.
Re: Omotola Is The Greatest Nollywood Celebrity Of All Times by CuteC: 4:11pm On Nov 20, 2009
matiltom_d:

grin grin grin now that must be really awful,
but to be realistic, Omotola is a good actress, she's wonderful when it comes to interpreting her roles, she delivers well, i can actually remember her wayback in DayBreak with Emeka Ike and Olu Jacobs (that remains an all time classic). She's good and I'm sure a whole load of actresses that might want to compete with her grew up acting like Omotola in front of their mirrors.
    But greatest Nollywood celebrity of all time? that can't be true because where is Nollywood Surulere i guess grin grin But the chick is good no doubt,

U NEED TO SEE THIS.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-355003.0.html
Re: Omotola Is The Greatest Nollywood Celebrity Of All Times by matiltomd(f): 10:29pm On Nov 20, 2009
Cute C:

U NEED TO SEE THIS.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-355003.0.html

honestly I'm short of words, thanks all the same dearie, I just pray my fiancee doesn't see this, lol grin grin grin
Re: Omotola Is The Greatest Nollywood Celebrity Of All Times by kellorah: 10:37pm On Nov 20, 2009
Hell NO!!!!!
Re: Omotola Is The Greatest Nollywood Celebrity Of All Times by matiltomd(f): 11:00pm On Nov 20, 2009
big rod:

[size=16pt]@ matiltom_d
u have a very fine face.your face will be good for the screen (nollywood).[/size]

why they no choose u as the face of nairaland.u and maray too fine .

lol, thanks,

rhymz:

Løøkz lyk sb's rod is talking, lol

grin grin grin grin this is hilarious,
Re: Omotola Is The Greatest Nollywood Celebrity Of All Times by olapeju09: 1:39am On Nov 21, 2009
yes ooooooooooooo, despite her yoruba background, her marital status and the number of children she has, all these singles ladies can
not compete with her. lets be sincerely she is great, stunning and radiant.
Re: Omotola Is The Greatest Nollywood Celebrity Of All Times by Nobody: 8:55am On Nov 21, 2009
olapeju09:

yes ooooooooooooo, despite her yoruba background, her marital status and the number of children she has, all these singles ladies can
not compete with her. lets be sincerely she is great, stunning and radiant.

You're response has a strange ring to it.

What do you mean by "despite her Yoruba background"? And what does the number of children have to do with anything?
Re: Omotola Is The Greatest Nollywood Celebrity Of All Times by naliakar: 9:09am On Nov 23, 2009
Siena:

You're response has a strange ring to it.

What do you mean by "despite her Yoruba background"? And what does the number of children have to do with anything?

Ditto. I also thought that there was an implication in that response that being Yoruba handicaps one in acting. It is necessary to appreciate OMO as an actor and certainly not a representative of any ethnicity.

But that statement belies a general feeling/opinion that success in Nollywood depends in part on an Igbo background as a normative prerequisite. It is just not right?
Re: Omotola Is The Greatest Nollywood Celebrity Of All Times by dhamie2009(m): 3:06pm On Nov 23, 2009
common lets be sincere who else deserves it
Re: Omotola Is The Greatest Nollywood Celebrity Of All Times by naliakar: 6:01am On Nov 24, 2009
dhamie2009:

common lets be sincere who else deserves it

Who? It has never been in doubt.
Re: Omotola Is The Greatest Nollywood Celebrity Of All Times by Spike88(f): 12:13pm On Nov 24, 2009
Who is she?
Re: Omotola Is The Greatest Nollywood Celebrity Of All Times by bigrod1: 2:59pm On Nov 24, 2009
matiltom_d:

lol, thanks,

grin grin grin grin this is hilarious,

u have my vote for the finest girl in nairaland
Re: Omotola Is The Greatest Nollywood Celebrity Of All Times by naliakar: 9:11pm On Nov 26, 2009
How is OMO doing in the shooting of Ije?
Re: Omotola Is The Greatest Nollywood Celebrity Of All Times by THEAMAKA3(f): 10:12pm On Nov 26, 2009
naliakar:

How is OMO doing in the shooting of Ije?
i dont know.
why dont you call her publisist and ask.
Re: Omotola Is The Greatest Nollywood Celebrity Of All Times by semid4lyfe(m): 2:40am On Nov 27, 2009
Yeap! I agree Omo-T is the Greatest Nollywood Celebrity of all Time.

Genny doesn't even come close!

Now where is that shrew that likes screaming her head off?
Re: Omotola Is The Greatest Nollywood Celebrity Of All Times by semid4lyfe(m): 2:40am On Nov 27, 2009
? ? ?
Re: Omotola Is The Greatest Nollywood Celebrity Of All Times by naliakar: 2:25pm On Nov 27, 2009
semid4lyfe:

Yeap! I agree Omo-T is the Greatest Nollywood Celebrity of all Time.

Genny doesn't even come close!

Now where is that shrew that likes screaming her head off?

What do you mean? Who do you have in mind that would scream at OMO. God forbid!
Re: Omotola Is The Greatest Nollywood Celebrity Of All Times by naliakar: 12:01am On Nov 29, 2009
[img][/img]

Re: Omotola Is The Greatest Nollywood Celebrity Of All Times by naliakar: 1:17am On Nov 30, 2009
In conclusion then, Omo remains the top toast and no one is allowed to talk about any other Nollywood actor (female) in that regards: not Rita, Not Stephanie and Not Genny. OK?

I will be on the look out for any such talk.
Re: Omotola Is The Greatest Nollywood Celebrity Of All Times by naliakar: 4:10am On Dec 01, 2009
Re: Omotola Is The Greatest Nollywood Celebrity Of All Times by naliakar: 2:45pm On Dec 02, 2009
[img][/img]

Re: Omotola Is The Greatest Nollywood Celebrity Of All Times by naliakar: 2:45pm On Dec 02, 2009
[img][/img]

Re: Omotola Is The Greatest Nollywood Celebrity Of All Times by naliakar: 2:49pm On Dec 02, 2009
[img][/img]

Re: Omotola Is The Greatest Nollywood Celebrity Of All Times by naliakar: 12:51am On Dec 03, 2009
[img][/img]

Re: Omotola Is The Greatest Nollywood Celebrity Of All Times by naliakar: 12:52am On Dec 03, 2009
[img][/img]

Re: Omotola Is The Greatest Nollywood Celebrity Of All Times by naliakar: 12:56am On Dec 03, 2009
[img][/img]

Re: Omotola Is The Greatest Nollywood Celebrity Of All Times by naliakar: 1:00am On Dec 03, 2009
[img][/img]

Re: Omotola Is The Greatest Nollywood Celebrity Of All Times by redish: 1:41am On Dec 04, 2009
N-a-l-i-a-k-a-r!!!!! Muahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Love you too much for the way you vigorously Declare and Protect Omosexy.

PIONEER IN NOLLYWOOD SINCE 1995

ROLE MODEL TO YOUNG LADIES PLANING A FUTURE, crazy fools asking what if she's married and has four kids?Is it beans?you go try it now, or point at ONE nollywood actor who has. pssssssssshwweeee, HATERS,

ONLY ACTRESS WITH INTERNATIONAL CREDIBILITY STATUS FOR CHARITY.

Not sure, but i think the youngest actress to win both best english actress and best actress overall, (age 18)

THE MOST GORGEOUS ACTRESS ,HEAD TO TOE.

YES , THE GREATEST CELEBRITY SO FAR, check the comments most opposing as girls, why?most of them feel ?
Appreciate so GOD can do your own too, lol, cheesy
Re: Omotola Is The Greatest Nollywood Celebrity Of All Times by Nobody: 10:10am On Dec 04, 2009
Stop getting your pants in a twist - people will always have a choice.

People's interpretation of "greatest" may not include the attributes you listed. And using the "haters" excuse is beginning to wear thin - if someone has an opposing view, then they're "haters"?

People asking, "what if she's married, and has four children" are right in doing so. Because in the assessment of anyone, be it for a beauty pageant, job, other appointment etc, your matrimonial or parent status won't be considered, unless they were specific to what you were being judged by.
Re: Omotola Is The Greatest Nollywood Celebrity Of All Times by THEAMAKA3(f): 1:49pm On Dec 04, 2009
^^^^ GBAM!!
you took the words right outta my mouth. but i didnt wanna comment cause you know too many people with their "bad belle" assumptions cause they dont understand whan an opinion is.
that hater talk is really dry now. lol
Re: Omotola Is The Greatest Nollywood Celebrity Of All Times by naliakar: 2:30pm On Dec 04, 2009
Siena:

Stop getting your pants in a twist - people will always have a choice.

People's interpretation of "greatest" may not include the attributes you listed. And using the "haters" excuse is beginning to wear thin - if someone has an opposing view, then they're "haters"?

People asking, "what if she's married, and has four children" are right in doing so. Because in the assessment of anyone, be it for a beauty pageant, job, other appointment etc, your matrimonial or parent status won't be considered, unless they were specific to what you were being judged by.

Idon't know about you, but the whole world agrees that the visual equivalent of the word greatness is this:

[img][/img]

Re: Omotola Is The Greatest Nollywood Celebrity Of All Times by THEAMAKA3(f): 2:32pm On Dec 04, 2009
^^^^
you are only insulting omo, not making her look better.
that horrible picture with bad weave again. lol KAI!!
omo and that blonde, i hope she never puts it in her head again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Checkout Photo Of Bobrisky Without Make-up / Tuface: Annie Macaulay Has Chosen To Live With A Player Baby Daddy,looking Worse / Who Is The Hottest Sports Guy On The Planet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.