Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,070 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

Omotola Is The Greatest Nollywood Celebrity Of All Times - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Is The Greatest Nollywood Celebrity Of All Times (9071 Views)

Poll: Is She?

Yes: 35% (42 votes)
No: 64% (75 votes)
This poll has ended

Top Nollywood Celebrity Se x Tape Surfaces On The Internet (Watch Video) / Omotola Is The Most Beautiful Actress To Grace The Nigerian Cinema ( Pics) / Charles Novia - Omotola Is Problematic And Difficult To Work With On-Set (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola Is The Greatest Nollywood Celebrity Of All Times by naliakar: 3:01pm On Dec 04, 2009
True profile of a leader Not just an actor:

[img][/img]

Re: Omotola Is The Greatest Nollywood Celebrity Of All Times by naliakar: 3:02pm On Dec 04, 2009
The listener:

[img][/img]

Re: Omotola Is The Greatest Nollywood Celebrity Of All Times by naliakar: 3:03pm On Dec 04, 2009
Leading the way:

[img][/img]

Re: Omotola Is The Greatest Nollywood Celebrity Of All Times by naliakar: 3:06pm On Dec 04, 2009
Truly genuine Human Touch

[img][/img]

Re: Omotola Is The Greatest Nollywood Celebrity Of All Times by naliakar: 3:11pm On Dec 04, 2009
The feeling

[img][/img]

Re: Omotola Is The Greatest Nollywood Celebrity Of All Times by naliakar: 3:12pm On Dec 04, 2009
I lead,  The Rest. You follow me

[img][/img]

Re: Omotola Is The Greatest Nollywood Celebrity Of All Times by naliakar: 11:25am On Dec 05, 2009
See also this thread and acknowledge there as well. Okay!!

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-361935.0.html
Re: Omotola Is The Greatest Nollywood Celebrity Of All Times by naliakar: 11:16pm On Dec 05, 2009
[img][/img]

Re: Omotola Is The Greatest Nollywood Celebrity Of All Times by naliakar: 1:05am On Dec 06, 2009
[img][/img]

Re: Omotola Is The Greatest Nollywood Celebrity Of All Times by naliakar: 1:09am On Dec 06, 2009
[img][/img]

Re: Omotola Is The Greatest Nollywood Celebrity Of All Times by naliakar: 3:06pm On Dec 06, 2009
[img][/img]

Re: Omotola Is The Greatest Nollywood Celebrity Of All Times by obyann(f): 8:40am On Dec 07, 2009
^^^ you cannot change peoples opinion with those pictures you are posting here. Those pictures doesn't promote Omotola. Peoples vote says it all.
Re: Omotola Is The Greatest Nollywood Celebrity Of All Times by naliakar: 8:07pm On Dec 07, 2009
obyann:

^^^ you cannot change peoples opinion with those pictures you are posting here. Those pictures doesn't promote Omotola. Peoples vote says it all.

The pictures are not for promotional purposes. How can I in all probability make the sun rise from the east. It has always risen from the east. All I can do is attest to that fact. So these pictures are at best a affirmitively supplimental to the assertion and the substance of the thread.
Re: Omotola Is The Greatest Nollywood Celebrity Of All Times by naliakar: 1:27pm On Dec 08, 2009
[img][/img]

Re: Omotola Is The Greatest Nollywood Celebrity Of All Times by nali: 12:34am On Dec 12, 2009
This to announce that my former identity Naliakar has changed to Nali until the moderators Naliakar's posting privileges. It was better promoting my idol and Nollywood's great while wearing the Naliakar name. So know that Nali [/b]and [b]Naliakar are both me: the only objective Nairaland celebrity poster
Re: Omotola Is The Greatest Nollywood Celebrity Of All Times by semid4lyfe(m): 1:35am On Dec 12, 2009
Duh! Sh!t na sh!t. If you like spray am with perfume, e go still dey smell.
Re: Omotola Is The Greatest Nollywood Celebrity Of All Times by naliakar: 2:14pm On Dec 13, 2009
Naliakar is back. I wonder what anyone has been sating about OMO which is not palatable in my absence.
Re: Omotola Is The Greatest Nollywood Celebrity Of All Times by Temi758: 8:02am On Dec 16, 2009
the greatest? i dunno about dat one o
Re: Omotola Is The Greatest Nollywood Celebrity Of All Times by naliakar: 4:23pm On Dec 16, 2009
Temi758:

the greatest? i dunno about dat one o

I am telling you
Re: Omotola Is The Greatest Nollywood Celebrity Of All Times by naliakar: 6:09pm On Dec 19, 2009
Guys. I am running short of new Omo pictures. Need some more.
[img][/img]

Re: Omotola Is The Greatest Nollywood Celebrity Of All Times by Lovemax(m): 2:22pm On Dec 21, 2009
I agree with u omohwunmmy that Omo is great but not the greatest in nollywood. I like her and shez my favourite actress in nollywood. I enjoy nigerian movies and I must say your actors and actresses are great.
Re: Omotola Is The Greatest Nollywood Celebrity Of All Times by oneluvb55(f): 2:38pm On Dec 24, 2009
yes ohh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Omotola Is The Greatest Nollywood Celebrity Of All Times by naliakar: 11:18pm On Jan 06, 2010
I wonder what Omo thinks about the current bad light Nigeria is placed following the botched terrorist attempt to bring down North Westerner Airlines over Christmas. She should say something
Re: Omotola Is The Greatest Nollywood Celebrity Of All Times by faozidion: 12:48pm On Jan 07, 2010
OMOTOLA JOLADE EKEINDE ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!!! smiley smiley smiley smiley[b][/b]

Re: Omotola Is The Greatest Nollywood Celebrity Of All Times by amebono1: 1:23am On Jan 08, 2010
naliakar:

I wonder what Omo thinks about the current bad light Nigeria is placed following the botched terrorist attempt to bring down North Westerner Airlines over Christmas. She should say something

is she now the president? undecided
Re: Omotola Is The Greatest Nollywood Celebrity Of All Times by naliakar: 6:11pm On Jan 08, 2010
!amebo no1:

is she now the president? undecided

Pray you are not insulting OMO. She is way better and cannot go AWOL.
Re: Omotola Is The Greatest Nollywood Celebrity Of All Times by amebono1: 1:36am On Jan 10, 2010
I ask again, is omotola now the president?
Re: Omotola Is The Greatest Nollywood Celebrity Of All Times by THEAMAKA(f): 1:46am On Jan 10, 2010
naliakar:

does this even make any sense?
Re: Omotola Is The Greatest Nollywood Celebrity Of All Times by H2O2: 1:47am On Jan 10, 2010
she might as well be the president. yarafool is awol
Re: Omotola Is The Greatest Nollywood Celebrity Of All Times by amebono1: 8:23am On Jan 11, 2010
THE AMAKA:

does this even make any sense?

it makes no sense, seriously
Re: Omotola Is The Greatest Nollywood Celebrity Of All Times by naliakar: 12:29pm On Jan 11, 2010
!amebo no1:

it makes no sense, seriously
A word from OMO will calm the nerves of anxious Nigerians post the underpants terrorist attack. Don't you think?
Re: Omotola Is The Greatest Nollywood Celebrity Of All Times by amebono1: 2:08pm On Jan 11, 2010
naliakar:

A word from OMO will calm the nerves of anxious Nigerians post the underpants terrorist attack. Don't you think?

I ask again, is she the president?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Checkout Photo Of Bobrisky Without Make-up / Tuface: Annie Macaulay Has Chosen To Live With A Player Baby Daddy,looking Worse / Who Is The Hottest Sports Guy On The Planet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.