Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,472 members, 7,830,373 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

Can You Allow Your Bestfriend To Date Your Sister - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Allow Your Bestfriend To Date Your Sister (1931 Views)

"Never Allow Your Wife Or Girlfriend Go For Body Massage Session" (photos) / Can You Date Your Boss Or Colleague?: Nigerians React / Can You Allow Your Bestfriend To Sit On Your Bf/hubby's Lap? (ladies) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Allow Your Bestfriend To Date Your Sister by Nobody: 11:15am On Dec 24, 2016
redon12:
makydebbie if you talk to me once you will start socializing with people anyhow...
it will be like as if they do you medicine..
Re: Can You Allow Your Bestfriend To Date Your Sister by LordZero(m): 11:18am On Dec 24, 2016
If you are my best friend, your sister is like my sister and vice versa. Although, they have the final say in this issue but things will never be the same again if they go ahead with the nonsense.
Re: Can You Allow Your Bestfriend To Date Your Sister by makydebbie(f): 11:26am On Dec 24, 2016
JuneOctober:

wink I love your signature.
Thanks smiley
Re: Can You Allow Your Bestfriend To Date Your Sister by makydebbie(f): 11:28am On Dec 24, 2016
Presh9OO:
lol... Used to be like that tho' and it took me quite some time to make friends cuz most of my coursemates thought i was a Snub but it's all good now... My mannest G is one helluva Extrovert and he helped me quite a lot!! .. And when you've made some new friend, i get to see it in ur diary, ryy ??
Same here, people think I'm a snub. But I just like minding my business besides I'm a very shy girl. I'll see what I can do. Yea you'll see it on my diary or your mention cos I'll mention you. Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Allow Your Bestfriend To Date Your Sister by redon12(m): 12:02pm On Dec 24, 2016
makydebbie:
Same here, people think I'm a snub. But I just like minding my business besides I'm a very shy girl. I'll see what I can do. Yea you'll see it on my diary or your mention cos I'll mention you. Thanks.

so you don't want to give me your number abi?..

I will report you to your mother for refusing a suitor..
Re: Can You Allow Your Bestfriend To Date Your Sister by Nobody: 12:05pm On Dec 24, 2016
What if he actually likes your sister? Some change when they meet that person. You don't own your sister nor does your friend need permission. He could have told you but he must have known you would have issue , which you clearly do. They are adults you have informed your sister , she chooses not to listen that's it. Life is about learning lessons.

1 Like

Re: Can You Allow Your Bestfriend To Date Your Sister by redon12(m): 12:12pm On Dec 24, 2016
Raine80:
What if he actually likes your sister? Some change when they meet that person. You don't own your sister nor does your friend need permission. He could have told you but he must have known you would have issue , which you clearly do. They are adults you have informed your sister , she chooses not to listen that's it. Life is about learning lessons.
things can change you know...
he likes my sister today maybe tomorrow
He Will start asking for sex...
if you are a guy you will know what am talking about...

IF YOU HAVE A JUNIOR SISTER YOU WILL FEEL ME DEFINITELY.

1 Like

Re: Can You Allow Your Bestfriend To Date Your Sister by ucheHapers(m): 12:20pm On Dec 24, 2016
Mavelshee:
Bro Code people....no fokin of friend's relative...things will just not be the same as before

One bottle of Heineken for you bro...

OP get a copy of the Bro code (Google it)
Re: Can You Allow Your Bestfriend To Date Your Sister by Nobody: 12:27pm On Dec 24, 2016
redon12:

things can change you know...
he likes my sister today maybe tomorrow
He Will start asking for sex...
if you are a guy you will know what am talking about...

IF YOU HAVE A JUNIOR SISTER YOU WILL FEEL ME DEFINITELY.
You can't make them stop, that's my point you can object either way she is going to see him. At least make up with your friend and talk like men. Asking for sex is inevitable it's up to your sister how things progres
Re: Can You Allow Your Bestfriend To Date Your Sister by Nobody: 12:47pm On Dec 24, 2016
Raine80:

You can't make them stop, that's my point you can object either way she is going to see him. At least make up with your friend and talk like men. Asking for sex is inevitable it's up to your sister how things progres
If my best friend fit fvck my sister mk i die!!
Re: Can You Allow Your Bestfriend To Date Your Sister by natedalo: 1:54pm On Dec 24, 2016
If your best friend cannot date your sister i believe you're keeping wrong friends.

1 Like

Re: Can You Allow Your Bestfriend To Date Your Sister by donMIG(m): 4:54pm On Dec 24, 2016
Hell fuvckin noooo
My best feiend has 3gfs
N dat guy can form for girls after he drills his nail into d wood

1 Like

Re: Can You Allow Your Bestfriend To Date Your Sister by redon12(m): 4:58pm On Dec 24, 2016
donMIG:
Hell fuvckin noooo My best feiend has 3gfs N dat guy can form for girls after he drills his nail into d wood
thanks for this comment you just nailed everything..
Re: Can You Allow Your Bestfriend To Date Your Sister by redon12(m): 2:20pm On Dec 26, 2016
LordZero:
If you are my best friend, your sister is like my sister and vice versa. Although, they have the final say in this issue but things will never be the same again if they go ahead with the nonsense.
you are there
Re: Can You Allow Your Bestfriend To Date Your Sister by adegeye38(m): 5:35pm On Dec 26, 2016
Its against the bro code

(1) (2) (Reply)

Between The Clitoris And The Nipples / Our So Called Slay Mama's / My Pregnant Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.