Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,162 members, 7,838,975 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

What Handsome Guys Go Through During Christmas - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Handsome Guys Go Through During Christmas (44370 Views)

Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? / See The Problem Most Handsome Guys Are Having With Ladies (pics). / Nigerian Lady Making Guys Go Gaga On Instagram (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Handsome Guys Go Through During Christmas by 1freshdude: 5:44pm On Dec 24, 2016
jewelbaby55:
Na mumu gals and small small children dey run run follow una.. When der brain don mature der no go reason una?

There is some sense in this post however, with age, maturity and advice from friends girls become more discerning when choosing partners, though they still want a fine man, everybody does, but they still have other factors that they consider. They could settle for not so handsome at the end but with a suppressed regret, they wish the fineboy could have just half of what they seek so that they die with him!

1 Like

Re: What Handsome Guys Go Through During Christmas by Nobody: 5:50pm On Dec 24, 2016
blackaxe78:
Who handsome epp?

Fu*k dem all and go to the village alone to fu*k the village ones too

Chop knuckle

Who handsome epp

angry

#YOLO
Re: What Handsome Guys Go Through During Christmas by omonnakoda: 5:53pm On Dec 24, 2016
1freshdude:

There is some sense in this post however, with age, maturity and advice from friends girls become more discerning when choosing partners, though they still want a fine man, everybody does, but they still have other factors that they consider. They could settle for not so handsome at the end but with a suppressed regret, they wish the fineboy could have just half of what they seek so that they die with him!
Fineness is not as important as manpower. A fine man without manpower has no locus standi. Fineness may attract but won't retain.
Manpower is the Koko!! Can you do?
Re: What Handsome Guys Go Through During Christmas by successity5(m): 5:53pm On Dec 24, 2016
1freshdude:

Then the person in question is not really handsome.
Dont get it twisted, girls can kill to be with a fine boy, even admission of brokenness will not save ye...them go thief money give you sef, you never see.
Re: What Handsome Guys Go Through During Christmas by Nobody: 5:55pm On Dec 24, 2016
Ugly guys saying handsomeness is nothing.
Keep deceiving yaselves.

If it wasnt God wouldnt make handsome fresh looking men.

All ladies wish for goodlooking men.

They prefer the wealth on a stunner than a monkey.

3 Likes

Re: What Handsome Guys Go Through During Christmas by 1freshdude: 5:59pm On Dec 24, 2016
omonnakoda:
Fineness is not as important as manpower. A fine man without manpower has no locus standi. Fineness may attract but won't retain.
Manpower is the Koko!! Can you do?

Its like you are a below average guy, unah too like to fall fine boys hand...but I no blame unah sha, you guys are the option B, or crying shoulder if you like, but I would give an answer to your enquiry.

I am often called Kingsize, do you know why?

The Ladies do! cool

2 Likes

Re: What Handsome Guys Go Through During Christmas by prudent123(m): 6:00pm On Dec 24, 2016
I will tell them what needed to hear. I'm not her boyfriend, N I ain't gonna give them anything cos ain't central bank.
Re: What Handsome Guys Go Through During Christmas by omonnakoda: 6:01pm On Dec 24, 2016
1freshdude:

Do you know why they call me Kingsize?

The Ladies do! cool
I do not think it is my business

1 Like

Re: What Handsome Guys Go Through During Christmas by 1freshdude: 6:02pm On Dec 24, 2016
omonnakoda:
I do not think it is my business

The why ask?
Re: What Handsome Guys Go Through During Christmas by Emeskhalifa(m): 6:03pm On Dec 24, 2016
oluseyiforjesus:
All guys are Handsome as Long as you have dis thing call MONEY.
maybe na coz u no dey gree shave.
ur chest dey irritate me brooo sad
Re: What Handsome Guys Go Through During Christmas by ArabMopol(m): 6:04pm On Dec 24, 2016
childish.... Children has taken over Nairaland, abeg make i go enjoy my ijebu wet Tetrahydrocannabinol for backyard

1 Like

Re: What Handsome Guys Go Through During Christmas by omonnakoda: 6:09pm On Dec 24, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Keep deceiving yaselves.

Very few people are ugly and an equally small number are "handsome" most are in the middle with Packaging things will change but if you are walking down the road how many people will you come across that will make you look again less than 1% that is the reality,
The most important thing woman are interested in in a man I can tell from experience is confidence. Not arrogance but genuine lack of self doubt and good speech.
Let us take someone like Ambode e.g to my mind he is not hansome and he is not ugly and that is where the vast majority of men fit. In fact I struggle to think of any so called fine man . Men tend to be "fine" in their 20s. So maybe you can give me an example of what you mean by fine.
Is Nyesom Wike fine?

1 Like

Re: What Handsome Guys Go Through During Christmas by omonnakoda: 6:14pm On Dec 24, 2016
1freshdude:

The why ask?
Are you literate?

Size has nothing to do with sexual performance otherwise there would be no lesbians
Re: What Handsome Guys Go Through During Christmas by Nobody: 6:17pm On Dec 24, 2016
how will just one random girl u used to knw hit u up and say she wana spend christmas with u in the village? this is the 21st century bro

1 Like

Re: What Handsome Guys Go Through During Christmas by ciscoxx(m): 6:20pm On Dec 24, 2016
Happy holiday friends. Say u don't have money Mr handsome...

1 Like

Re: What Handsome Guys Go Through During Christmas by 1freshdude: 6:24pm On Dec 24, 2016
omonnakoda:
Are you literate?

Size has nothing to do with sexual performance otherwise there would be no lesbians

Go drink hypo hater!

1 Like

Re: What Handsome Guys Go Through During Christmas by omonnakoda: 6:26pm On Dec 24, 2016
1freshdude:

Go drink hypo hater!
Your father
Re: What Handsome Guys Go Through During Christmas by Maj196(m): 6:43pm On Dec 24, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Keep deceiving yaselves.

Only truely handsome guys will understand these.

1 Like

Re: What Handsome Guys Go Through During Christmas by luminouz(m): 6:43pm On Dec 24, 2016
Raine80:
Some problems are not problems when they are self inflicted.......
*sighs* rainylala again! cheesy
Re: What Handsome Guys Go Through During Christmas by Bussme: 6:43pm On Dec 24, 2016
Task ea h and everyone certain amount to come with to finance your jollyment. You see that all of them will run away
Re: What Handsome Guys Go Through During Christmas by luminouz(m): 6:44pm On Dec 24, 2016
Maj196:
Only truely handsome guys will understand these.
I concur jare! Am handsome n I do experience that!
Re: What Handsome Guys Go Through During Christmas by Josephtopg24: 6:51pm On Dec 24, 2016
The fater your pocket the more handsome you are.
Re: What Handsome Guys Go Through During Christmas by luminouz(m): 6:52pm On Dec 24, 2016
Ginaz:
And this made front page? Oh Lord in what way or area is this post educative? sad

O.p who you and your yeye handsome episode of rubbish epp? undecided
Dafuq is d matter with u today? Ur usually level headed.....its not d OP's fault he is handsome....n Ur mood is down south!
Re: What Handsome Guys Go Through During Christmas by Halo22: 6:53pm On Dec 24, 2016
Whether you believe it or not, girls are still after handsome and not fine boys. If you like be rich, once you are not handsome they will just use your funds establish their handsome dudes. Am going through this issue now. In fact three girls at requesting to go with me for this xmas, but trust me I will fall their hands and go find my village queen

3 Likes

Re: What Handsome Guys Go Through During Christmas by nummyjenny: 6:57pm On Dec 24, 2016
Hello, i'm just quickly reaching out to you to share something exciting with you right now which I believe would blow your mind just like it blew mine.

*Currently:*
1bitcoin = $845
1Bitcoin = N439400
4Bitcoins = N1,757,600

So imagine having 2 to 5 to 10 to 50 to 100 bitcoins. What difference would that make in your life?

If I could show you the easiest way to earn up to 50 bitcoins in less than 180days, would that be something you would love to learn?
We organize daily training by 4pm(Nigerian time) where we share the incredible idea with every participants about the easiest way to achieve well over 16 Bitcoins in less than 6 Months (over $100,000) just by working with your phone phone and the social media.

I know what you are thinking now; (impossible! right). That was my response too when I was first told. Why not find out for yourself by joining us in any of our online meetings via WhatsApp.

Click on this link if you would love to be a part of today's meeting

https:///6UGmeNH3RZACI7n3Xvkaxw
Re: What Handsome Guys Go Through During Christmas by luminouz(m): 6:57pm On Dec 24, 2016
Princess4ng:
Make una head dey big... Lol
Make una dey give una sef hope...
N make u dey waste Ur mb...to comment!
Re: What Handsome Guys Go Through During Christmas by luminouz(m): 6:59pm On Dec 24, 2016
jewelbaby55:
I pray o.. Who fine boy help?... Mtcheeeeeew
It helped n still helping me.......
BTW...which one are u? Coz the two babes on d dp.....are damn cute!
Re: What Handsome Guys Go Through During Christmas by jewelbaby55(f): 7:00pm On Dec 24, 2016
1freshdude:

Your objective has been achieved, I checked your DP. Is your name Derbie? You look like Derbie, one girl like that in PH that came after me with so much alacrity I had to change address. Nah your type dey pay pass..the very pretty girls take my kind for players but your likes chase us like Bee chases honey.
Looks like I hit a nerve, go and drink hypo bro. Only shallow minded girls spend their money on guys for the sake of he is handsome.. Please! Oshiomhole's wife can confirm your statement.. And am not derbie I reside in delta state just so you know I dumped a handsome broke guy for a normal guy not so cute but with potentials and good bank account.. So please wake up
Re: What Handsome Guys Go Through During Christmas by delors(m): 7:01pm On Dec 24, 2016
We guys know how we do it. It's called scheduling. Hit me up for details.
Re: What Handsome Guys Go Through During Christmas by jewelbaby55(f): 7:02pm On Dec 24, 2016
luminouz:
It helped n still helping me.......
BTW...which one are u? Coz the two babes on d dp.....are damn cute!
am the lady putting on black top
Re: What Handsome Guys Go Through During Christmas by gevans(m): 7:03pm On Dec 24, 2016
Ginaz:
And this made front page? Oh Lord in what way or area is this post educative? sad

O.p who you and your yeye handsome episode of rubbish epp? undecided

Gina calm down
Re: What Handsome Guys Go Through During Christmas by chimdi101: 7:04pm On Dec 24, 2016
Raine80:
Some problems are not problems when they are self inflicted.......
No vex, i dnt understand

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Girlfriend And Her Male Friends / Davido And Chioma Share A Kiss In Qatar (Photo) / Advice Needed: Should I Go Ahead With The Introduction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.