Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,977 members, 7,810,710 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:48 PM

Nigerian Soldier Posts About The Challenges They Face - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Soldier Posts About The Challenges They Face (39825 Views)

Rashida Yahaya Bello Posts About Iftar On Twitter And Got These Replies / Ben Murray-Bruce's Posts About Anthony Joshua. Nigerians Blast Him / Goodluck Johnathan Posts About Babangida Aliyu & 12 Northern Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Soldier Posts About The Challenges They Face by Barigaboy(m): 10:29pm On Dec 24, 2016
Love Machine:
Call the police Na.Abi fuel don finish for their vehicle?
U no d answer now. Dem no go come. Those gangs has been coming between 3 n 4am. Na when dem visit one rich man recently na him police come dey make research dem don arrest some guys now which we also no that that's what they do. Note this, police are well train and tactical when they mean business but once is only d poor that is affected they will tell u to be locking your door well. They will not make any move. U no wetin I mean nau.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldier Posts About The Challenges They Face by Elbowroom: 10:38pm On Dec 24, 2016
ISDKING:
If you re SS/S easterner and you are still with Nig army, u need brain reset. RESIGN NOW AND PREPARE FOR YOUR OWN COUNTRY. THE TIME IS NOW !!

Go and resign them you jobless and spineless frog
Re: Nigerian Soldier Posts About The Challenges They Face by Nobody: 10:42pm On Dec 24, 2016
ISDKING:
If you re SS/S easterner and you are still with Nig army, u need brain reset. RESIGN NOW AND PREPARE FOR YOUR OWN COUNTRY. THE TIME IS NOW !!
Your brain is still working well.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Posts About The Challenges They Face by Emassive(m): 10:52pm On Dec 24, 2016
Na only you the thunder go strike oooo cause you earn the huge money to lay down your life and take bullets for the same people you claim cry when they have miscarriage. They are not paid to die so they have a right to cry when such happens. A soldier enjoys so much privilege the civilian doesn't so they get their return while alive.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Posts About The Challenges They Face by Emassive(m): 10:58pm On Dec 24, 2016
Really no meaningful reason to die for Nigeria afterall we have no seen anyone celebrated today for serving the country except you are a criminal politician or past General
Re: Nigerian Soldier Posts About The Challenges They Face by hakimi1974(m): 11:08pm On Dec 24, 2016
enchantedone:
pls everyone has a right to air his or her own opinion. so u have no moral justification to say dat wat I wrote was thrash. To whom brain is given sense is expected. pls go get some because u obviously don't have any
mam i have been around, from your reply what i said earlier is the fact.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Posts About The Challenges They Face by enchantedone(f): 11:24pm On Dec 24, 2016
hakimi1974:
mam i have been around, from your reply what i said earlier is the fact.
I don't want to dignify ur statement with a response
Re: Nigerian Soldier Posts About The Challenges They Face by hakimi1974(m): 11:43pm On Dec 24, 2016
enchantedone:
I don't want to dignify ur statement with a response
but that you just did. or did i touch a raw nerve?
Re: Nigerian Soldier Posts About The Challenges They Face by DrogoG(m): 12:37am On Dec 25, 2016
What they go through is far less than what civilians go through under military brutality.
If the job is too much for you, resign!
Re: Nigerian Soldier Posts About The Challenges They Face by MMM17: 12:46am On Dec 25, 2016
Silvereze:

Have you lost all hopes for our dear country?
wat dear country Bleep d soldiers dem die for sambisa na to feed dem to bokoharam dogs ..did dey force dem to join army rubbish
Re: Nigerian Soldier Posts About The Challenges They Face by MMM17: 12:49am On Dec 25, 2016
Angrymode:
Amen ooooo.......!

But may that the same thunder strike all those military officers that trample on civilian as if they are gods.

Can I hear another Amen
Ameeeen

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldier Posts About The Challenges They Face by Abdulkatcha(m): 3:01am On Dec 25, 2016
get well soon good Nigerians are behind u [color=#990000][/color]
Re: Nigerian Soldier Posts About The Challenges They Face by Nobody: 7:17am On Dec 25, 2016
Life as a solder depends on your designation and the clique you join.

Officers tend to live longer, better with career prospects.

NCOs get all the dirty work and live short lives , the operate like drones disposable assets that no one wants to remember.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Posts About The Challenges They Face by hollypagan: 9:13am On Dec 25, 2016
Who cares that waswhat you sighed to do ,dnt complain if your tired quit
Re: Nigerian Soldier Posts About The Challenges They Face by Airborne02(m): 11:35am On Dec 25, 2016
Kherry:
hatbricker n airborne02 I pray God will be wioth u guys
thanks dear
Re: Nigerian Soldier Posts About The Challenges They Face by Kherry: 3:40pm On Dec 25, 2016
Airborne02:
thanks dear

*winks*

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Amaechi, Others At The Burial Of Ngige's Father / Suspected Boko Haram Member Attacks Civil Defence Corps Officer In Anambra / Dino Melaye’s Recall Verification Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.