Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,315 members, 7,811,943 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:18 AM

Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Rode On A Horse To Celebrate Xmas With Lagosian - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Rode On A Horse To Celebrate Xmas With Lagosian (8680 Views)

Before Bola Ahmed Tinubu Became Governor What Was His Occupation / Osinbajo, Ambode At The 9th Edition Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu Colloquium (Photos) / Aisha Buhari & Toyin Saraki Celebrate Xmas With Patients At Massey Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Rode On A Horse To Celebrate Xmas With Lagosian by femidejulius(m): 4:14pm On Dec 24, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
HAHAHAHAAAAA, Afonja lord

I seriously wonder if you know what Afonja means? Afonja doesn't represent Yoruba. It can be paradoxically used as a 'traitor'. For instance, we can rightly say: Ozaoekpe is a Afonja (a traitor)

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Rode On A Horse To Celebrate Xmas With Lagosian by sarrki(m): 7:20pm On Dec 24, 2016
mazifrankmore:
Fat lies!

Tell us tell tiny one then
Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Rode On A Horse To Celebrate Xmas With Lagosian by favel91: 7:54pm On Dec 24, 2016
Making Nigeria great is not a rocket science. It begins with a national dream by citizens. Martin Luther had a dream for America and we have seen it come to pass, the leaders of Dubai had a national dream that turned their desert land to one of the most beautiful and visited cities in the world. Nigeria can become one of the greatest nations if we dream it and live for it.
Nigeria @ 100, a developed nation is 100% achievable!
U and I cam make 2060 happen.
Start by doing what is needful to achieve this and influencing others to do the same.
Click link watch this video https://www.facebook.com/Project-New-Nigeria-pnn-1794263324178321/
God Bless Nigeria.

1 Share

Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Rode On A Horse To Celebrate Xmas With Lagosian by nku5: 8:00pm On Dec 24, 2016
Sai Tinubu
The Afonja for the new millennium.
Betrayer of the southern Nigerian cause for restructuring of this federation.

3 Likes

Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Rode On A Horse To Celebrate Xmas With Lagosian by googlepikins: 8:00pm On Dec 24, 2016
sarrki:
Jagaban himself

The nightmare of wailers both home and abroad

we must probe close-up

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Rode On A Horse To Celebrate Xmas With Lagosian by disumusa: 8:26pm On Dec 24, 2016
sremmlyf:
the modern day jesus of zombies
they should spread their dirty undy's
while he ride on em'
am beginning to the posters above me is the reason why fela sang that song."ZOMBIE"
ibo no sabi politic all they know is to creat enemy,condem other tribe
Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Rode On A Horse To Celebrate Xmas With Lagosian by sarrki(m): 8:27pm On Dec 24, 2016
googlepikins:
we must probe close-up

Wailers don't do constructive criticism
Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Rode On A Horse To Celebrate Xmas With Lagosian by PentiumPro(f): 8:30pm On Dec 24, 2016
nku5:
Sai Tinubu

What is a betrayal ? You guys just open mouth to say your rubbish
Can we say you Ibos have been betraying the south since independence?
Azikwe betrayed the south
Ojukwu betrayed the south
Ekwueme betrayed the south
You've neen betraying the south since Nigeria independece

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Rode On A Horse To Celebrate Xmas With Lagosian by able20(m): 8:31pm On Dec 24, 2016
Atiku2019:
Jagaban cool
Boy boy to John Odigie Oyegun

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Rode On A Horse To Celebrate Xmas With Lagosian by sarrki(m): 8:35pm On Dec 24, 2016
nku5:
Sai Tinubu

Please state the betrayal?

So sending non performing C in C is now betrayal?
Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Rode On A Horse To Celebrate Xmas With Lagosian by Olu317(m): 8:57pm On Dec 24, 2016
Teague4league:

Lol cause I called him frog eyes made me Ibo. Sick assumption from sick individual. Get a life bro. Y u always seeing tribalism in every comment .
Ogbeni, Oni se oriburuku , mi nki se Ibo ooo.

Even if you aren't Eboe,must you write a language which isn't your ethnicity. It would have been better if you use your language to express your feeling. Yoruba language wasn't fundamentally Founded on name tainting but a personage ideology. “Omoluabi" is an average Yoruba person.

2 Likes

Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Rode On A Horse To Celebrate Xmas With Lagosian by Olu317(m): 8:59pm On Dec 24, 2016
Teague4league:

Lol cause I called him frog eyes made me Ibo. Sick assumption from sick individual. Get a life bro. Y u always seeing tribalism in every comment .
Ogbeni, Oni se oriburuku , mi nki se Ibo ooo.

Even if you aren't Eboe,must you write a language which isn't your ethnicity. It would have been better if you use your language to express your feeling. Yoruba language wasn't fundamentally Founded on name tainting but personages ideology. “Omoluabi" character is well enshrined in an average Yoruba person's.
Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Rode On A Horse To Celebrate Xmas With Lagosian by ettybaba(m): 9:15pm On Dec 24, 2016
That is the Jagaban himself.
May you live long sir.

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Rode On A Horse To Celebrate Xmas With Lagosian by ettybaba(m): 9:18pm On Dec 24, 2016
able20:

Boy boy to John Odigie Oyegun
Oyegun is simply a betrayal.
Tuning made him party chairman even when the north favoured Tom Ikimi.
He became the chairman and teamed up with the north not only against Tinubu but against the south and even Christianity.
Why do you think Faleke was prevented from being Kogi state governor?
Oyegun is a slave to herdsmen.
Shame on Oyegun.
Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Rode On A Horse To Celebrate Xmas With Lagosian by nku5: 9:29pm On Dec 24, 2016
sarrki:

Please state the betrayal?

So sending non performing C in C is now betrayal?

Tinubu that had been singing restructuring, regional autonomy and government from his AD days, rubbished the National Conference organised by the last admin. just so his "boy" could be VP. Smh

Your "non performing" yarn is totally factless
Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Rode On A Horse To Celebrate Xmas With Lagosian by OBAGADAFFI: 9:44pm On Dec 24, 2016
PentiumPro:

The nightmare of the political elders in your region grin
The man that can single handedly wreck the lives of many Ibos doing biz in lagos grin

Very wrong statement from you.

Tinubu never any Igbo man in Lagos.

I wonder where you Kids get this hatred from
Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Rode On A Horse To Celebrate Xmas With Lagosian by Teague4league(m): 9:48pm On Dec 24, 2016
Olu317:
Even if you aren't Eboe,must you write a language which isn't your ethnicity. It would have been better if you use your language to express your feeling. Yoruba language wasn't fundamentally Founded on name tainting but personages ideology. “Omoluabi" character is well enshrined in an average Yoruba person's.

I don't have to prove to u which tribe I am. I have made it known simply in my earlier mentions. Now the question is why would someone tag me with a tribe for calling jagaban "Opolo eyes" .isnt that just insane .
Now kindly get off my mentions

Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Rode On A Horse To Celebrate Xmas With Lagosian by nku5: 9:55pm On Dec 24, 2016
PentiumPro:

What is a betrayal ? You guys just open mouth to say your rubbish Can we say you Ibos have been betraying the south since independence? Azikwe betrayed the south Ojukwu betrayed the south Ekwueme betrayed the south You've neen betraying the south since Nigeria independece
Smallie wetin you dey cry about
Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Rode On A Horse To Celebrate Xmas With Lagosian by donsteady(m): 9:59pm On Dec 24, 2016
Borrowed calture. The nigger is still fighting to remain relevant to his slave master. He seems not to undetand that a slave is a slave regardless
Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Rode On A Horse To Celebrate Xmas With Lagosian by Teague4league(m): 10:05pm On Dec 24, 2016
He is good at been cunning cause that's what Polithiefians do right? They are all the same to me no matter which region they come from!!!
Prove me wrong on this and show me a saint in politiking
nku5:

Tinubu that had been singing restructuring, regional autonomy and government from his AD days, rubbished the National Conference organised by the last admin. just so his "boy" could be VP. Smh

Your "non performing" yarn is totally factless
Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Rode On A Horse To Celebrate Xmas With Lagosian by Popogri: 10:20pm On Dec 24, 2016

Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Rode On A Horse To Celebrate Xmas With Lagosian by PentiumPro(f): 11:02pm On Dec 24, 2016
nku5:

Smallie wetin you dey cry about

An act of betrayal presupposes friendship, Yorubas and Ibos have never collaborated politically in the history of Nigeria and never friends
So where is your betrayal nonsense coming from.
Just two years of playing opposition politics and you all are dying from frustration in Nigeria, shame on you all

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Rode On A Horse To Celebrate Xmas With Lagosian by Olu317(m): 1:50am On Dec 25, 2016
Teague4league:

I don't have to prove to u which tribe I am. I have made it known simply in my earlier mentions. Now the question is why would someone tag me with a tribe for calling jagaban "Opolo eyes" .isnt that just insane .
Now kindly get off my mentions
You are a retarded educated illiterate who doesn't worth having access to the websites. Your contemporary don't belong to my school of thought because you are a degraded psychopath opportunist who access information through Nairaland. Are you not ashamed of your tribe? And what concerns me if you are from the moon. Be proud of your identity memory loss personified, as I am proud to be called a Yoruba man. Fool beyond redemption. Continue to stamp your overrated nitwit attitude. I am off this your track with no rhythm.
Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Rode On A Horse To Celebrate Xmas With Lagosian by obinoral1179(m): 2:33am On Dec 25, 2016
kettykin:
The good slowpoke masquerading as a political power house, whose only achievement as claimed by his enemies is to use the resources of Lagos state to rig elections in the south west
not only to rig the election but also chased out a sitting president.... If jagaban was the governor of oil rich state like RIVERS or DELTA..... Am sure those state will not have been the same.... Lagos speaks for himself....
Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Rode On A Horse To Celebrate Xmas With Lagosian by obinoral1179(m): 2:34am On Dec 25, 2016
sremmlyf:
the modern day jesus of zombies
they should spread their dirty undy's
while he ride on em'
am beginning to the posters above me is the reason why fela sang that song."ZOMBIE"
ZOMBIE is always better than a wailing wailer cause no matter what you do, a wailing wailer will always wail....

Compliment bro
Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Rode On A Horse To Celebrate Xmas With Lagosian by Temmiey(m): 3:09am On Dec 25, 2016
Olu317:
Even if you aren't Eboe,must you write a language which isn't your ethnicity. It would have been better if you use your language to express your feeling. Yoruba language wasn't fundamentally Founded on name tainting but a personage ideology. “Omoluabi" is an average Yoruba person.
omoluabi means a "gentle man"

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Rode On A Horse To Celebrate Xmas With Lagosian by MayorofLagos(m): 3:24am On Dec 25, 2016
Temmiey:
omoluabi means a "gentle man"

No, not true.

Omoluabi is gender neutral and it personifies UPRIGHTNESS
Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Rode On A Horse To Celebrate Xmas With Lagosian by Teague4league(m): 11:25am On Dec 25, 2016
Olu317:
You are a retarded educated illiterate who doesn't worth having access to the websites. Your contemporary don't belong to my school of thought because you are a degraded psychopath opportunist who access information through Nairaland. Are you not ashamed of your tribe? And what concerns me if you are from the moon. Be proud of your identity memory loss personified, as I am proud to be called a Yoruba man. Fool beyond redemption. Continue to stamp your overrated nitwit attitude. I am off this your track with no rhythm.

To be a Yoruba man mean I must be in support of your jagaban? grin
The name callings are good for your health mal-adjusted adult .
Only a silent treatment can solve ur plenty problems

Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Rode On A Horse To Celebrate Xmas With Lagosian by sarrki(m): 11:29am On Dec 25, 2016
Teague4league:

To be a Yoruba man mean I must be in support of your jagaban? grin
The name callings are good for your health mal-adjusted adult .
Only a silent treatment can solve ur plenty problems

He's a leader

Leading by example

He's Articulate, Reliable and trustworthy

He's an elder statesman
Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Rode On A Horse To Celebrate Xmas With Lagosian by sarrki(m): 11:43am On Dec 25, 2016
MayorofLagos:

No, not true.

Omoluabi is gender neutral and it personifies UPRIGHTNESS

100% correct

You are good ambassador of Omoluabi
Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Rode On A Horse To Celebrate Xmas With Lagosian by Teague4league(m): 11:45am On Dec 25, 2016
sarrki:

He's a leader

Leading by example

He's Articulate, Reliable and trustworthy

He's an elder statesman

Yes, he is but he has produced miscreants as Governors example is Oyo and Osun government . They are his boys and what has he done to improve things?
He is the Chancellor of Lautech which is jointly owned by aregbesola and ajimobi. The school has been on strike 6 months and counting.
What has he done?
Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Rode On A Horse To Celebrate Xmas With Lagosian by sarrki(m): 11:53am On Dec 25, 2016
Teague4league:

Yes, he is but he has produced miscreants as Governors example is Oyo and Osun government . They are his boys and what has he done to improve things?
He is the Chancellor of Lautech which is jointly owned by aregbesola and ajimobi. The school has been on strike 6 months and counting.
What has he done?

It's only God Almighty the architectural designer of the

Universe that is perfect.

As human he's Good

I mean asiwaju is really good

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Unity Not Negotiable - Ooni / Outrageous Photo Of Tinubu Bowing Down To Pray In Mosque Cause Uproar- Pics / Confusion In Ebonyi As Court Voids PDP Primaries, Order Fresh Election In 14 Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.