Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,349 members, 7,812,000 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:55 AM

Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Rode On A Horse To Celebrate Xmas With Lagosian - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Rode On A Horse To Celebrate Xmas With Lagosian (8686 Views)

Before Bola Ahmed Tinubu Became Governor What Was His Occupation / Osinbajo, Ambode At The 9th Edition Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu Colloquium (Photos) / Aisha Buhari & Toyin Saraki Celebrate Xmas With Patients At Massey Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Rode On A Horse To Celebrate Xmas With Lagosian by Teague4league(m): 12:05pm On Dec 25, 2016
sarrki:

It's only God Almighty the architectural designer of the

Universe that is perfect.

As human he's Good

I mean asiwaju is really good

I can't argue he's a great man bro. We all have our shortcomings as we are nothing but pencils in the hand of creator.
That said; I can't seem to understand the tribal slur by some projagaban . Been sarcastic about the Opolo eye comment but see as they all turned it to a tribal war.
What can u possibly say about that?
grin you need not answer cause u re not them. They have been brainwashed beyond saving depth grin

NB: I wish all his accolades could stand for what he stood for which is justice and equality but they are busy been the plutocratic rulers
Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Rode On A Horse To Celebrate Xmas With Lagosian by sarrki(m): 12:17pm On Dec 25, 2016
Teague4league:

I can't argue he's a great man bro. We all have our shortcomings as we are nothing but pencils in the hand of creator.
That said; I can't seem to understand the tribal slur by some projagaban . Been sarcastic about the Opolo eye comment but see as they all turned it to a tribal war.
What can u possibly say about that?
grin you need not answer cause u re not them. They have been brainwashed beyond saving depth grin

NB: I wish all his accolades could stand for what he stood for which is justice and equality but they are busy been the plutocratic rulers

Well said brother

We need a leader that will stand as a pathfinder to us now.

We have found that in (Asiwaju Tinubu ) let's rally round him

Merry Christmas brotherly

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Rode On A Horse To Celebrate Xmas With Lagosian by nku5: 7:26am On Dec 26, 2016
PentiumPro:

An act of betrayal presupposes friendship, Yorubas and Ibos have never collaborated politically in the history of Nigeria and never friends
So where is your betrayal nonsense coming from.
Just two years of playing opposition politics and you all are dying from frustration in Nigeria, shame on you all

Smallie

Southern Nigeria has many nations not only Igbos and yoruba. So jagaban yorubas sold out the entire South thinking you were doing Igbos grin

Today SW states cant pay salaries despite the fact that Lagos ports rakes in tens of billions of naira monthly. All because of resource control scuttled by jagabajantis afonja

Grow up
Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Rode On A Horse To Celebrate Xmas With Lagosian by sarrki(m): 8:04am On Dec 26, 2016
nku5:

Smallie

Southern Nigeria has many nations not only Igbos and yoruba. So jagaban yorubas sold out the entire South thinking you were doing Igbos grin

Today SW states cant pay salaries despite the fact that Lagos ports rakes in tens of billions of naira monthly. All because of resource control scuttled by jagabajantis afonja

Grow up

So your heroous about to give us resource control?

He spent 6years , crumbled the whole economy

Stop spewing that thr...... that he betrayed you

How ?
Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Rode On A Horse To Celebrate Xmas With Lagosian by Olu317(m): 8:28am On Dec 26, 2016
Temmiey:
omoluabi means a "gentle man"
Nope,it has nothing to do with gentle man. An individual can be gentle and still be cunning and wicked . “Omoluabi" means someone who is well behaved in the society with adorable character whom can be shown as role model to others to emulate.

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Rode On A Horse To Celebrate Xmas With Lagosian by sarrki(m): 8:43am On Dec 26, 2016
Olu317:
Nope,it has nothing to do with gentle man. An individual can be gentle and still be cunning and wicked . “Omoluabi" means someone who is well behaved in the society with adorable character whom can be shown as role model to others to emulate.

Thank you bro

Continue to enlightened them
Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Rode On A Horse To Celebrate Xmas With Lagosian by Olu317(m): 9:03am On Dec 26, 2016
nku5:

Smallie

Grow up

I am so surprised at some of you that feel they know the history of Nigeria more than Nigeria herself. When did Yoruba betrayed you? are we the ones that made you nomadic Race? From the days of Nnamdi Azikwe to Aguiyi Ironsi etc who destroyed Nigeria with UNITARY SYSTEM OF GOVERNMENT and because of hatred for Yoruba Race. A wicked Aguiyi Ironsi denied Awolowo freedom after your Nnamdi Azikwe and others planned against Awolowo and accused him of secession. Didn't your lying historians tell you that Awolowo was sent to jail for treason felony and trying to secede in 1964?, I will even be one of the happiest if Nigeria can dismantle and see how far you can go on your development? An Ebo Race that solely believe in importation of all sort of substandard goods. Yet, you people refuse to know that it is in the other parts of the country especially South West that your imported goods are consume on a regular basis. Secede and let see how far you can go on self development. Recently, Nigeria bottling company celebrated 65 years existence in Nigeria, have you checked on history who brought Nigeria bottling company to Nigeria? That is the difference between a YORUBA RACE and the rest of you all. “WE TALK AND DO".All in your lives, you worship money in your part of the country. Yoruba don't worship but believe in hard work as well as grace of God. And also give respect to whom is due either as a rich man or a pauper. Truthfully, your Race need to sit down,pause for a while, do a real nostalgia to be able to project the future for self acclaimed JEWISH RACE with no strong evidence. Even if there is any iota of truth in it, you are all so lazy to do more research on your identity. TALK AND NOT DO RACE. I hope you are not traveling to the East during December's festive period , because the yearly routine of ambush and robbery is inevitable. A Race that claim to love themselves and yet see no reason to rob themselves at random. A pity petty pseudo Race. Yoruba blood eternally.

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Rode On A Horse To Celebrate Xmas With Lagosian by Olu317(m): 9:05am On Dec 26, 2016
sarrki:

Thank you bro

Continue to enlightened them
with great humility do I appreciate your remark. God bless you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Rode On A Horse To Celebrate Xmas With Lagosian by sarrki(m): 9:07am On Dec 26, 2016
Olu317:
with great humility do I appreciate your remark. God bless you.

Am honored too bro

Compliment of the season
Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Rode On A Horse To Celebrate Xmas With Lagosian by nku5: 9:28am On Dec 26, 2016
Olu317:
I am so surprised at some of you that feel they know the history of Nigeria more than Nigeria herself. When did Yoruba betrayed you? are we the ones that made you nomadic Race? From the days of Nnamdi Azikwe to Aguiyi Ironsi etc who destroyed Nigeria with UNITARY SYSTEM OF GOVERNMENT and because of hatred for Yoruba Race. A wicked Aguiyi Ironsi denied Awolowo freedom after your Nnamdi Azikwe and others planned against Awolowo and accused him of secession. Didn't your lying historians tell you that Awolowo was sent to jail for treason felony and trying to secede in 1964?, I will even be one of the happiest if Nigeria can dismantle and see how far you can go on your development? An Ebo Race that solely believe in importation of all sort of substandard goods. Yet, you people refuse to know that it is in the other parts of the country especially South West that your imported goods are consume on a regular basis. Secede and let see how far you can go on self development. Recently, Nigeria bottling company celebrated 65 years existence in Nigeria, have you checked on history who brought Nigeria bottling company to Nigeria? That is the difference between a YORUBA RACE and the rest of you all. “WE TALK AND DO".All in your lives, you worship money in your part of the country. Yoruba don't worship but believe in hard work as well as grace of God. And also give respect to whom is due either as a rich man or a pauper. Truthfully, your Race need to sit down,pause for a while, do a real nostalgia to be able to project the future for self acclaimed JEWISH RACE with no strong evidence. Even if there is any iota of truth in it, you are all so lazy to do more research on your identity. TALK AND NOT DO RACE. I hope you are not traveling to the East during December's festive period , because the yearly routine of ambush and robbery is inevitable. A Race that claim to love themselves and yet see no reason to rob themselves at random. A pity petty pseudo Race. Yoruba blood eternally.

I couldnt read your gibberish

Tinubu has sold you jagaban yorubas, the real Yorubas and the rest of Southern Nigeria in exchange for a VP position that he still failed to get.

Jonathan's National Conference could have given SW resource control and untold riches from Lagos Port alone. Enjoy ya recession grin
Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Rode On A Horse To Celebrate Xmas With Lagosian by PentiumPro(f): 9:30am On Dec 26, 2016
nku5:

Smallie

Grow up

Why are you crying all over.
Yoruba are perfectly okay to act singlehandedly without forcing itself to any one in the south or doing attache.
We dont pay politics of attache by force, sentiment, hate and other useless emotions associated with your tribe.
We have different destiny in Nigeria; stop looking for support from yorubas because we are different people.
Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Rode On A Horse To Celebrate Xmas With Lagosian by nku5: 9:36am On Dec 26, 2016
PentiumPro:

Why are you crying all over.
Yoruba are perfectly okay to act singlehandedly with forcing itself to any one in the south or doing attache.
We dont pay politics of attache by force, aentiment, hate and other useless emotions associated with your tribe.
We have different destiny in Nigeria; stop looking for support from yorubas because we are different people.

Few weeks ago Tinubu had to be rescued by Fayose, Pa Ayo Adebanjo and other Real Yoruba leaders before Buhari and his boys (Fashola and Fayemi) allowed him breathe small air grin

See Tinubu's greatest achievement
Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Rode On A Horse To Celebrate Xmas With Lagosian by PentiumPro(f): 10:01am On Dec 26, 2016
nku5:

Few weeks ago Tinubu had to be rescued by Fayose, Pa Ayo Adebanjo and other Real Yoruba leaders before Buhari and his boys (Fashola and Fayemi) allowed him breathe small air grin

See Tinubu's greatest achievement

See how you are embarrassing yourself ?
That is the difference between our understanding of politics and your own way of interpreting it.
Please concentrate on your buying and selling fake imports from China.
Meanwhile you have just been asked to play opposition politics for the first time in Nigeria history and see the kind of mess you are doing with it.
Just two years out of mainstream federal politics and you are all crying like bitches all over
It's still Yorubas in the name of fayose and ffk to play opposition while your leaders are mute like cowards they are
No let me hammer your head this morning oooo grin

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Rode On A Horse To Celebrate Xmas With Lagosian by nku5: 10:07am On Dec 26, 2016
PentiumPro:

See how you are embarrassing yourself ?
That is the difference between our understanding of politics and your own way of interpreting it.
Please concentrate on your buying and selling fake imports from China.
Meanwhile you have just been asked to play opposition politics for the first time in Nigeria history and see the kind of mess you are doing with it.
Just two years out of mainstream federal politics and you are all crying like bitches all over
It's still Yorubas in the name of fayose and ffk to play opposition while your leaders are mute like cowards they are
No let me hammer your head this morning oooo grin

This is what embarrassment looks like grin

Jagbanjantic Afonja achievement

Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Rode On A Horse To Celebrate Xmas With Lagosian by sarrki(m): 10:12am On Dec 26, 2016
nku5:

You know atimes it's better to keep mute

Than looking like a F...........l inn the presence of the whole world

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Rode On A Horse To Celebrate Xmas With Lagosian by nku5: 10:20am On Dec 26, 2016
sarrki:

You know atimes it's better to keep mute

Than looking like a F...........l inn the presence of the whole world

I dont think anybody can look more silly than Osibanjo looked in this picture.

Apapa port alone raked in N35 Billion in one month but SW governors today generally cant pay salaries because jagaban pissed away a chance at resource control.

http://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2016/09/09/apapa-customs-rakes-in-n35bn-in-one-month/

Keep deceiving yourself.
Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Rode On A Horse To Celebrate Xmas With Lagosian by sarrki(m): 10:27am On Dec 26, 2016
nku5:

I dont think anybody can look more silly than Osibanjo looked in this picture.

Apapa port alone raked in N35 Billion in one month but SW governors today generally cant pay salaries because jagaban pissed away a chance at resource control.

http://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2016/09/09/apapa-customs-rakes-in-n35bn-in-one-month/

Keep deceiving yourself.

You are talking of SW

What about the SS where 80% of the revenue comes in

With the 13% derivations ,IGR; FAAC & Ecological fund

Tell me if bayelsa and delta can pay salary conveniently
Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Rode On A Horse To Celebrate Xmas With Lagosian by nku5: 10:51am On Dec 26, 2016
sarrki:

You are talking of SW
What about the SS where 80% of the revenue comes in
With the 13% derivations ,IGR; FAAC & Ecological fund
Tell me if bayelsa and delta can pay salary conveniently
If there was resource control would it have been like this?
Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Rode On A Horse To Celebrate Xmas With Lagosian by Olu317(m): 1:45pm On Dec 26, 2016
nku5:

I couldnt read your gibberish

Tinubu has sold you jagaban yorubas, the real Yorubas and the rest of Southern Nigeria in exchange for a VP position that he still failed to get.

Jonathan's National Conference could have wwww SW resource control and untold riches from Lagos Port alone. Enjoy ya recession grin
you are a clown. A big cloned clown who doesnt realize that Jonathan killed the economy before he left. Although I don't care about Buhari either because Fulanis and Eboes do have same ideology of suppression and subjugation of other tribe or ethnicity. Recession is something that is inevitable because monotonous economy that is based on oil. And if you think Jonathan national conference will do the magic, then you must be living in Eldora. Southern Nigeria can't have control on their resources except unity or absolute breakdown of the country which won't be easy. All thanks to you people. Yoruba nation has always asked for merging of 80% of Kwara and parts of kogi(Kaaba province) precisely to South West from the foundation of fake Nigeria which was created by the British Empire. And your grandfathers were too greedy to maintain the status quo until the civil war. So, don't blame Yoruba Race for your self inflicted woes. And recession is for all of us. Traders like you people will feel the pain more .Sorry oooo. Lick your wound.

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Rode On A Horse To Celebrate Xmas With Lagosian by PentiumPro(f): 2:56pm On Dec 26, 2016
nku5:

Keep trolling, that is what fools are good at
Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Rode On A Horse To Celebrate Xmas With Lagosian by sarrki(m): 3:17pm On Dec 26, 2016
nku5:

If there was resource control would it have been like this?

Bro, it's not about resource control

It about management that we lack from bottom up
Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Rode On A Horse To Celebrate Xmas With Lagosian by nku5: 3:20pm On Dec 26, 2016
PentiumPro:

Keep trolling, that is what fools are good at
You are a slave of Tinubu the king of slaves grin
You were made to be trolled.
Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Rode On A Horse To Celebrate Xmas With Lagosian by sarrki(m): 3:27pm On Dec 26, 2016
nku5:

The thing pain you ?
Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Rode On A Horse To Celebrate Xmas With Lagosian by nku5: 3:28pm On Dec 26, 2016
Olu317:
you are a clown. A big cloned clown who doesnt realize that Jonathan killed the economy before he left. Although I don't care about Buhari either because Fulanis and Eboes do have same ideology of suppression and subjugation of other tribe or ethnicity. Recession is something that is inevitable because monotonous economy that is based on oil. And if you think Jonathan national conference will do the magic, then you must be living in Eldora. Southern Nigeria can't have control on their resources except unity or absolute breakdown of the country which won't be easy. All thanks to you people. Yoruba nation has always asked for merging of 80% of Kwara and parts of kogi(Kaaba province) precisely to South West from the foundation of fake Nigeria which was created by the British Empire. And your grandfathers were too greedy to maintain the status quo until the civil war. So, don't blame Yoruba Race for your self inflicted woes. And recession is for all of us. Traders like you people will feel the pain more .Sorry oooo. Lick your wound.

I honestly tried to read your post until I read that Jona killed the economy. I remembered that zombies no get brain...

Jonathan did more for the SW than 1000 Jagaban Jagbajantis can ever do but your head is too far up his butt for u to think clearly. See what Jona did for ingrates like you in the SW www.bpp.gov.ng
Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Rode On A Horse To Celebrate Xmas With Lagosian by PentiumPro(f): 3:31pm On Dec 26, 2016
nku5:

Hate will klll you and all your type. You are simply not different from the abokis you love to deride, the only difference being you don't have the opportunity.

Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Rode On A Horse To Celebrate Xmas With Lagosian by sarrki(m): 3:32pm On Dec 26, 2016
nku5:

I honestly tried to read your post until I read that Jona killed the economy. I remembered that zombies no get brain...

Jonathan did more for the SW than 1000 Jagaban Jagbajantis can ever do but your head is too far up his butt for u to think clearly. See what Jona did for ingrates like you in the SW www.bpp.gov.ng

Brown Jonah did nothing for SW

Pls don't bring tatafo link and claim he did anything for the SW
Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Rode On A Horse To Celebrate Xmas With Lagosian by nku5: 3:45pm On Dec 26, 2016
sarrki:

The thing pain you ?
How her slavery go pain me.
Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Rode On A Horse To Celebrate Xmas With Lagosian by sarrki(m): 3:47pm On Dec 26, 2016
nku5:

How her slavery go pain me.

Bros hmmmm sure is not what am thinking?

National only my sis comment?
Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Rode On A Horse To Celebrate Xmas With Lagosian by Olu317(m): 3:48pm On Dec 26, 2016
nku5:

Look at a clueless informant who doesn't know the truth. Jonathan helped SW and SW voted against. Are you for real?, Go and read the meaning of economic development. If a government of Uncle Jonah could instruct his subordinate at federal government agencies to kept sharing Federation account as if it was party time. And Your Jonah dole out contracts to NGDeltaBOIS to pacify them. As uneducated as you are, how many developed nations really based development on natural resources to develop? Human capital development makes a country great. Either you like it or not, in recession, Nigeria is,and your Jonah caused it for all of us. So enjoy it while it last.
Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Rode On A Horse To Celebrate Xmas With Lagosian by sarrki(m): 3:51pm On Dec 26, 2016
Olu317:
Look at a clueless informant who doesn't know the truth. Jonathan helped SW and SW voted against. Are you for real?, Go and read the meaning of economic development. If a government of Uncle Jonah could instruct his subordinate at federal government agencies to kept sharing Federation account as if it was party time. And Your Jonah dole out contracts to NGDeltaBOIS to pacify them. As uneducated as you are, how many developed nations really based development on natural resources to develop? Human capital development makes a country great. Either you like it or not, in recession, Nigeria is,and your Jonah caused it for all of us. So enjoy it while it last.

God bless you once again

Nothing to add

More fruitful years for you and family
Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Rode On A Horse To Celebrate Xmas With Lagosian by nku5: 3:53pm On Dec 26, 2016
sarrki:

Brown Jonah did nothing for SW

Pls don't bring tatafo link and claim he did anything for the SW

Bros eh! How can you call the website of National Bureau of Public Procurement tatafo website??

It shows the money the FG spent on contracts and projects. See the heavy projects that Jona undertook in the SW to the detriment of SE/SS It hasnt been updated since Buhari took over though...
Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Rode On A Horse To Celebrate Xmas With Lagosian by nku5: 3:58pm On Dec 26, 2016
PentiumPro:

Hate will klll you and all your type. You are simply not different from the abokis you love to deride, the only difference being you don't have the opportunity.

Smallie you dey read from the wrong script grin who deride northerners for here?

I am just deriding your jagaban thats all.

Why are u posting screen grab tweet of that Edo boy wey dey claim Yoruba?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Prevailed On Me Not To Leave APC – Sen. Tejuoso / Abuja ENDSARS Protest Records' Massive Turnout / Senate Rejects Payment Of ₦969 Million For Defence Ministry’s Contract

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.