Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,733 members, 7,824,066 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

Have You Ever Been Caught While Having Sex With Your Boyfriend/girlfriend... - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Been Caught While Having Sex With Your Boyfriend/girlfriend... (12436 Views)

Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth / How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? / Photo Of The Native Doctor Who Died In Imo While Having Sex With A Prostitute (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught While Having Sex With Your Boyfriend/girlfriend... by real691(m): 10:17am On Dec 25, 2016
cassyrooy:
only here to read lies
True talk................. Its fun though
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught While Having Sex With Your Boyfriend/girlfriend... by iamharkinwaley: 10:42am On Dec 25, 2016
Never being caught in d act coz I calculate but @ 16 still in Secondary Sch then, my mum saw some CD's in my bag I guess when she want to borrow my pen, is not funny that day coz she told my dad.
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught While Having Sex With Your Boyfriend/girlfriend... by Nobody: 5:33pm On Dec 30, 2016
Was caught just once with the op in school
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught While Having Sex With Your Boyfriend/girlfriend... by Nobody: 7:35pm On Dec 30, 2016
wink
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught While Having Sex With Your Boyfriend/girlfriend... by Chadso(m): 10:57am On Feb 20, 2017
Berlynn:
kk

Hehe... Babe you sabi reply these over sabi people
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught While Having Sex With Your Boyfriend/girlfriend... by Sanctecosma(m): 10:26am On Nov 26, 2017
share your experience... Just for fun wink..
The fact that you used the word 'caught' shows that what you're doing is illicit and therefore, abhorrent!
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught While Having Sex With Your Boyfriend/girlfriend... by JOSHUAZION: 12:53pm On Nov 26, 2017
Na only u go fit imagine wetin dey wait for u fr house

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Met A Sex Starved Housewife On Facebook / Lingerie Experts Identified 9 Different Types Of Boobs. / If You Were Opportuned To Go On One Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.