Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,684 members, 7,955,542 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:48 AM

Solomon Adaelu Gives Road Construction Machines To His Constituency In Abia. Pic - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Solomon Adaelu Gives Road Construction Machines To His Constituency In Abia. Pic (18938 Views)

Lagos Purchases Stone Laying Machines To Enhance Road Construction - Photos / Senator Mustapha Sani Mohammed Commissions Electric Pole In His Constituency / Dino Melaye Builds Two Schools For His Constituency (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Solomon Adaelu Gives Road Construction Machines To His Constituency In Abia. Pic by Sylverly(m): 6:46am On Jan 12, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

He rented the heavy equipment, not buy it. As you can see, its a used equipment. These are not equipments you can just buy off the parking lot of a dealership, they require special licensing and insurance plus maintenance service contract. This is hogwash. SE people have not had history of inspecting and supervising their political leaders, hence every politician come to them with bs and get away doing to them things that won't pass if it were done in Yorubaland.
my dear, I could bet you're wrong. Those are new machines..only if u were at the presentation program. And they are not rented rather bought..however, u could prove me wring with evidence. The post below..to show u that I'm really following this development up. And we ll see how it ends.
Re: Solomon Adaelu Gives Road Construction Machines To His Constituency In Abia. Pic by Sylverly(m): 6:48am On Jan 12, 2017
INTERVENTION SUPPORT BY OSISIOMA INDUSTRIALISTS!

It was a well attened meeting today as members of the Osisioma INDUSTRIALISTS came together at the premises of Chemlap Nigeria Ltd to show their support and appreciation to Hon Solomon Adaelu for his kind gesture in alleviating their sufferings through his INTERVENTION PROGAMME on the dilapidated Old ABA-OWERRI/NNPC/EKEAKPARA Federal Road. The poor state of the road has resulted immensely in low productivity in the overall output of the Industries and as such has resulted in the mass retrenchment of their workforce.

The INDUSTRIALISTS recounted the huge losses they have recorded so far due to the poor state of the road and expressed their willingness to support in order to actualize the objective of Hon Adaelu in making sure that the roads are rehabilitated before the raining season; and however pleaded with him to also extend the road rehabilitation to the adjoining roads leading to some of the Companies in the in the Industrial Layout.

In his response, Hon Adaelu explained that his INTERVENTION Programme on the road was born out of his desire to improve on the living standard of his Constituents and the Rural Roads Rehabilitation and Grading has already commenced in the three Local Government Areas of his Constituency as such all the adjoining roads along the major road will be rehabilited. He also emphasised on the need for the COMPANIES to improve on their Corporate Social Responsibilities to their host Communities and wondered why such important road should be allowed to deteriorate considering the number of Industries and Multi-nationals in the area.

Truly, Osisioma Industrial Layout has the highest concentration of Industries in Aba and as such they pledged their support to Hon Adaelu for his initiative on the INTERVENTION PROGRAMME and further promised to contribute their quota to make this laudable Programme becomes a success.

Those in attendance include
1) Umeh Oliver C. - ADAOBI NIG. LTD
2) Awa A. Awa - PEK INDS. LTD
3) Ekenedirichukwu N. - EKECINE ENTR. NIG.
4) Joseph Obi - GUINNESS

Reporting
John Onyeotiti
Via Sloddymedia

Re: Solomon Adaelu Gives Road Construction Machines To His Constituency In Abia. Pic by Jaideyone(m): 10:44am On Jan 12, 2017
juman:
There is no single real leader in yoruba land.

Nothing is done on agriculture by those clueless "leaders".
ignorant one. you had to drag Yoruba into your issue just because one mor0n bought equipments that are not even up to 50m naira. we all know the kind of monumental failures that have governed abia and IMO state. how about ebonyi that is hardly in the news for any reason at all? is that even a state or a cave? oh I almost forgot anambra that exported 5b naira worth of ugwu in a few trucks with no visible vegetable plantation in the whole state grin which state in the whole south east can match aregbe in road construction and model school buildings. obingo commissioned two flyovers and he's a hero while amosun commissioned 7 in his first two years as governor and we are still bashing him grin Yorubas are light years ahead of you pathetic chest beaters. flathea*d

modified: I almost forgot the governor that told his people to fast and pray against those killing them grin Enugu that civil service state? cheesy enough said jare

1 Like

Re: Solomon Adaelu Gives Road Construction Machines To His Constituency In Abia. Pic by juman(m): 1:47am On Jan 13, 2017
Jaideyone:
ignorant one. you had to drag Yoruba into your issue just because one mor0n bought equipments that are not even up to 50m naira. we all know the kind of monumental failures that have governed abia and IMO state. how about ebonyi that is hardly in the news for any reason at all? is that even a state or a cave? oh I almost forgot anambra that exported 5b naira worth of ugwu in a few trucks with no visible vegetable plantation in the whole state grin which state in the whole south east can match aregbe in road construction and model school buildings. obingo commissioned two flyovers and he's a hero while amosun commissioned 7 in his first two years as governor and we are still bashing him grin Yorubas are light years ahead of you pathetic chest beaters. flathea*d

modified: I almost forgot the governor that told his people to fast and pray against those killing them grin Enugu that civil service state? cheesy enough said jare

There is no single real leader in yorubaland.

When awolowo and his companions died, good and purposeful leadership died with them.
Re: Solomon Adaelu Gives Road Construction Machines To His Constituency In Abia. Pic by WhoRUDeceiving: 2:24am On Jan 13, 2017
Did this Abia governor really win his selection, I mean election? Why is Theo Orji hiding in senate in Abuja. Did he win?

Abia state I pity you, celebrating the illegitimate since 2003.

That is why you look at the state, or the above pics, and see a very very local state. Too bad, because by 2019, nothing still dey happon.
Re: Solomon Adaelu Gives Road Construction Machines To His Constituency In Abia. Pic by Sylverly(m): 10:16pm On Jan 25, 2017
More pic..as the grading continues

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Amnesty International Condemns Edo Govt For Executing 3 Death Row Prisoners / Dino Melaye's Supporters Storm Atiku's Kogi Rally, Demand His Release(video) / ISWAP Attacks Chibok Community, Dislodges Troops

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.