Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,671 members, 7,837,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

Did She Really Love Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did She Really Love Me? (1914 Views)

I Asked Her, What Did She Likes In Me, She Replied With This....(screenshot) / Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped / 10 Signs She's Really In Love With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did She Really Love Me? by Adudavidlee(m): 6:00pm On Dec 24, 2016
I've been dating this girl for 8 months now, she has even told her mom abt me thou I avnt meet with her. The problem here is that she hardly talk to me nor even chat with me.
She comes online always without even sending HI, the last time we talk was on Tuesday.
Her mom has requested to meet with me but am still confused if she really loves me.
Re: Did She Really Love Me? by Adudavidlee(m): 6:01pm On Dec 24, 2016
Mature comments pls
Re: Did She Really Love Me? by stan241(m): 6:02pm On Dec 24, 2016
Without communication, you can hardly call it a relationship.

1 Like

Re: Did She Really Love Me? by jonaifame22(m): 6:03pm On Dec 24, 2016
Have u fvcked her
Re: Did She Really Love Me? by ikp120(m): 6:05pm On Dec 24, 2016
I get one babe like that for here wey my ije love with don almost touch roof, but she don dey do shakara now.
She's started doing all those shiit you put up there.

My policy is simple: If you don't care to give a fvck, me too no care to give a fvck!

Bro I don already press 'delete'. Abeg join me press delete for your own too. cheesy cheesy
Re: Did She Really Love Me? by dharay99: 6:07pm On Dec 24, 2016
Hold on lemme ask IFA..

Re: Did She Really Love Me? by Nobody: 6:08pm On Dec 24, 2016
Like you patiently wait for her to say all the 'Hi!'.
If she doesn't call or say Hi, can't you initiate that?.
Re: Did She Really Love Me? by Adudavidlee(m): 6:14pm On Dec 24, 2016
Benita27:

She hardly reply chat
Lastly she told me she's getting fed up of social network
Re: Did She Really Love Me? by Bluezy13(m): 6:14pm On Dec 24, 2016
Benita27:

Like she should patiently wait for him to always initiate the "Hi".

If he doesn't do it always, can't she initiate it

1 Like

Re: Did She Really Love Me? by Adudavidlee(m): 6:15pm On Dec 24, 2016
ikp120:
I get one babe like that for here wey my ije love with don almost touch roof, but she don dey do shakara now.
She's started doing all those shiit you put up there.

My policy is simple: If you don't care to give a fvck, me too no care to give a fvck!

Bro I don already press 'delete'. Abeg join me press delete for your own too. cheesy cheesy
That one go hard coz I really love h
Re: Did She Really Love Me? by Adudavidlee(m): 6:16pm On Dec 24, 2016
Bluezy13:

She hardly reply chat
Re: Did She Really Love Me? by Bluezy13(m): 6:17pm On Dec 24, 2016
Adudavidlee:

You asked for help, you've seen one and you are complaining...

Reason why I don't and can't love
Re: Did She Really Love Me? by dingbang(m): 6:17pm On Dec 24, 2016
She ain't feeling u bruv. Man up and leave
Re: Did She Really Love Me? by Pierocash(m): 6:19pm On Dec 24, 2016
Op dying for a girl that doesnt luv u is the beginning of heart break.put yourself together and delete her.value is reciprocal

2 Likes

Re: Did She Really Love Me? by Bluezy13(m): 6:19pm On Dec 24, 2016
Adudavidlee:
She hardly reply chat

Then snub her for two weeks. Her reaction will direct your path.
Re: Did She Really Love Me? by Adudavidlee(m): 6:20pm On Dec 24, 2016
dingbang:
She ain't feeling u bruv. Man up and leave

Shud I still go and c her mom coz she already told her am her bf
Re: Did She Really Love Me? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Dec 24, 2016
Adudavidlee:

She hardly reply chat
Lastly she told me she's getting fed up of social network
Aside social network, do you guys talk on phone?, who calls the most?.
Re: Did She Really Love Me? by Adudavidlee(m): 6:21pm On Dec 24, 2016
Bluezy13:

Then snub her for two weeks.
Her reaction will direct your path.
That is exactly what I intend to do
Re: Did She Really Love Me? by Adudavidlee(m): 6:22pm On Dec 24, 2016
Benita27:
Aside social network, do you guys talk on phone?, who calls the most?.
She doesn't call,if I call she hardly pick up Nd she doesn't call bk
Re: Did She Really Love Me? by Nobody: 6:26pm On Dec 24, 2016
Bluezy13:

One person is always on the receiving end, they should talk about it...it seems here like he's always waiting for it, atimes people put down pride and move relationships forward, i think the girl love him for telling her mum about him.
Re: Did She Really Love Me? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Dec 24, 2016
Adudavidlee:

This is serious. grin

1 Like

Re: Did She Really Love Me? by Adudavidlee(m): 6:32pm On Dec 24, 2016
Phot proof

Re: Did She Really Love Me? by dingbang(m): 6:35pm On Dec 24, 2016
Adudavidlee:

nope.
Re: Did She Really Love Me? by dingbang(m): 6:36pm On Dec 24, 2016
Benita27:
This is serious. grin
dah girl is wicked
Re: Did She Really Love Me? by Adudavidlee(m): 6:37pm On Dec 24, 2016
dingbang:
dah girl is wicked
How?
Re: Did She Really Love Me? by Adudavidlee(m): 6:38pm On Dec 24, 2016
dingbang:
nope.
Reason
Re: Did She Really Love Me? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Dec 24, 2016
Adudavidlee:

Plz don't, i understand your predicament better now, she doesn't love you.
dingbang:
dah girl is wicked
Lol. grin
Re: Did She Really Love Me? by dingbang(m): 6:39pm On Dec 24, 2016
Adudavidlee:

Reason
guy see dnt be naiive pls. U said it dah she doesn't even call u so.. what reason do u want again.. man up and bone dat babe..

1 Like

Re: Did She Really Love Me? by Mcslize: 6:47pm On Dec 24, 2016
Adudavidlee:

Forget about love. girls sense neediness from afar. Bro u need an alpha male attitude to be able to handle girls right. If u continue this way, I bet you , she will leave you one day on her own accord cuz it seems she place no value on you.

I can't keep on following up a girl if she is not investing or showing some little care . You will just be wasting your precious time on her. One day she may end up telling you to your face that she doesn't love you and you will feel heart broken and pained.

I'll be blunt with you , don't be scared to loose a girl if she is not scared of loosing you. It will only ends up being that you will be the only one doing everything in the relationship. Use psychology on her. Turn things around. Make yourself scarce. Stay away from her a bit only then she will be surprised at your sudden "I don't care attitude from you" and only then she will try to sit up to win you back. Place some values on yourself by keeping off for now. If she doesn't craw back, just know that she doesn't love you and you could do the needful.
Re: Did She Really Love Me? by Adudavidlee(m): 6:50pm On Dec 24, 2016
Mcslize:

Forget about love. girls sense neediness from afar. Bro u need an alpha male attitude to be able handle girls right. If u continue this way I bet u she will leave u one day on her own cuz it seems she place no value on u. I can't keep on following a girl up if she is not investing or showing some little care . U will just be wasting ur precious time on her. One day she may end up telling u to ur face that she doesn't love u and u will feel heart broken and pained. I'll be blunt with u , don't be scared to loose a girl if she is not scared of loosing u. It will only ends up being that u will be the only one doing everything in the relationship. Use psychology on her. Turn things around. Make yourself scarce. Stay away from her a bit only by then she will be surprised at ur sudden I don't care attitude from u....and only then she will try to sit up tight to win u back. Place some values on urself by keeping off for now. If she doesn't craw back just know that she doesn't love you and u could do the needful.

Thanks a million bro.

Pls chat me up 08101388099
Re: Did She Really Love Me? by Eddodoh(m): 6:51pm On Dec 24, 2016
Adudavidlee:

My brother, what u are experiencing is called "Imaginary Love".

U guys are not into any relationship. She used you to catch fun and pull your legs by making U believe her mum is aware of U.

She has sum1 very special shining her congo. The reason she does not pick ur calls whenever u called.
I deduced dat u are an introvert who hardly mingle with people instead u resort to social media dating although connecting with ladies on online isn't bad but ur level of dependence on it to d extent u already fall in love & claim it gonna be difficult to let go of her portrayed u as weak.

However, try to contact her once more but if things does not work out. Learn to say, Good bye!
Re: Did She Really Love Me? by Adudavidlee(m): 6:55pm On Dec 24, 2016
Eddodoh:

My brother, what u are experiencing is called "Imaginary Love".

U guys are not into any relationship. She used you to catch fun and pull your legs by making U believe her mum is aware of U.

She has sum1 very special shining her congo. The reason she does not pick ur calls whenever u called.
I deduced dat u are an introvert who hardly mingle with people instead u resort to social media dating although connecting with ladies on online isn't bad but ur level of dependence on it to d extent u already fall in love & claim it gonna be difficult to let go of her portrayed u as weak.

However, try to contact her once more but if things does not work out. Learn to say, Good bye!

The mother actually called me on phone.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does Money Bring Happiness / Anything Wrong With Being A Perfectionist? / For Nigerian Single Girls Pics added

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.