Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,592 members, 7,854,522 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 07:25 PM

My Mum Actually Pushed Me Into Masturbation - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Mum Actually Pushed Me Into Masturbation (8329 Views)

My Choleric Sister's Action Pushed Me To Start Sleeping With Her Husband. / I Pushed Her Away With My Attitude Now I Want Her Back / 'My Husband Pushed Me Into Adultery; Now I Can't Stop' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Mum Actually Pushed Me Into Masturbation by hernandson(m): 1:20pm On Dec 25, 2016
NIGHTMAREOO7:

When u were small or now. undecided

small and i remember helping her scrub her back too last year. The fact remain ur mum is ur mum wtf with d stupid feeling thats absurd. Its more of a psychological problem. Remember been taught in 100l soc 104.
Re: My Mum Actually Pushed Me Into Masturbation by Joephat(m): 1:44pm On Dec 25, 2016
I was too lazy to finish that write up tho..

but my observation is that, it's your father who caused your predicament not your mother.. he made you think that a woman being unclad in front of a guy is a Sin.

I think your father deserves jungle justice.

merry Christmas!
Re: My Mum Actually Pushed Me Into Masturbation by nusdog: 2:04pm On Dec 25, 2016
masturbation is far far better than bleeping whores. its sweeter, safe and cheap .
Re: My Mum Actually Pushed Me Into Masturbation by SUPERPACK: 4:22pm On Dec 25, 2016
Joephat:
I was too lazy to finish that write up tho..

but my observation is that, it's your father who caused your predicament not your mother.. he made you think that a woman being unclad in front of a guy is a Sin.

I think your father deserves jungle justice.

merry Christmas!
why do u choose to blame the innocent dad. is it normal to show ur private parts to others, or is it a crime to call a spade a spade.
Re: My Mum Actually Pushed Me Into Masturbation by popefuse(m): 6:53pm On Dec 25, 2016
So howy does it look like?
Re: My Mum Actually Pushed Me Into Masturbation by kratosonofzeus: 7:50pm On Dec 25, 2016
First reading:

A reading from the letter of st Paul to corinthians

I no get speech.....*walks out of thread*
Re: My Mum Actually Pushed Me Into Masturbation by oglalasioux(m): 9:48pm On Dec 25, 2016
True words.

Really true.

I know why I believe this story and admonitions are true.
Re: My Mum Actually Pushed Me Into Masturbation by Joephat(m): 1:28pm On Dec 26, 2016
SUPERPACK:
why do u choose to blame the innocent dad. is it normal to show ur private parts to others, or is it a crime to call a spade a spade.

My sisters always appear unclad in our house but for once I av never been tempted to look at them.

our mind always yawn for that which is forbidden and that's d case with this boy.

(1) (2) (Reply)

11 Ways To Tell If Someone Is Telling You The Truth, According To Science / 7 Major Things Women Do When They Want To Lure Men To Bed / Heavy Tattooed Igbo Slay Queen Captured Pilling Yam In The Kitchen (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.