Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,961 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

He Switched Off His Phone Cos Of Christmas Gift... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Switched Off His Phone Cos Of Christmas Gift... (7214 Views)

Breakup: My Girlfriend's Christmas Gift To Me / Man Runs Out Of Bathroom Naked, Tells Wife Not To Pick His Phone Call (photos) / My Wife Almost Found Christmas Gift Thailand Girlfriend Sent To Me - UK Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Switched Off His Phone Cos Of Christmas Gift... by Nobody: 8:03pm On Dec 24, 2016
MrCork:

^^^^kaiiiii see booooobsi...darlin plis can we hug.....jusssssss one hug! cheesy
so u like better thing grin

#YOLO

Re: He Switched Off His Phone Cos Of Christmas Gift... by Nobody: 8:04pm On Dec 24, 2016
refiner:

Nah....he's in Nigeria...

So I know all iz well.. undecided
All is not well in this country oo... They might have moved his phone... One can't tell
Re: He Switched Off His Phone Cos Of Christmas Gift... by MrCork: 8:04pm On Dec 24, 2016
refiner:
Some guys are funny tho...

His number has been switched off since first of this month....no Xmas gift for me this year.... undecided

And I've bought his already...

...Falconey switch of his phone cozzzzzz you ask him to buy you phone credit...THIS HOMEBASE PEOPLE MENNNNN grin grin grin grin grin

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: He Switched Off His Phone Cos Of Christmas Gift... by Nobody: 8:05pm On Dec 24, 2016
refiner:

I can't....bought it ending of November...it's been a month now... angry
then id keep it for myself angry
Re: He Switched Off His Phone Cos Of Christmas Gift... by CentaurXXV: 8:06pm On Dec 24, 2016
refiner:

It's a moment of love... Showing love to those around us... undecided

Doesn't necessarily mean you.undecided

If so, I expect my gift no sooner than 12pm tomorrow. undecided
Re: He Switched Off His Phone Cos Of Christmas Gift... by MrCork: 8:06pm On Dec 24, 2016
richommie:
so u like better thing grin

#YOLO

..ok .I admit...there are some fine babes in that Nigeria place mennnnn....her booooooobsi dyammmm serioooous cheesy
Re: He Switched Off His Phone Cos Of Christmas Gift... by falconey(m): 8:06pm On Dec 24, 2016
ellacute45:

grin the way he mentions your moniker these days ehnn

lol

He has been on my ass for more than a year, we'd step on each other's nerves.he is a crazy fellow.
Re: He Switched Off His Phone Cos Of Christmas Gift... by refiner(f): 8:07pm On Dec 24, 2016
Nma27:
All is not well in this country oo... They might have moved his phone... One can't tell

Nah,don't think so...why should it be at this christmas eve.. undecided
Re: He Switched Off His Phone Cos Of Christmas Gift... by refiner(f): 8:08pm On Dec 24, 2016
MrCork:

...Falconey switch of his phone cozzzzzz you ask him to buy you phone credit...THIS HOMEBASE PEOPLE MENNNNN grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin...now this is funny

4 Likes

Re: He Switched Off His Phone Cos Of Christmas Gift... by MrCork: 8:08pm On Dec 24, 2016
ILuvGummyBearz:

...YOU AGAIN..why are you harrrrrrasin Refiner wit your polittical questions. ..gaddddemit...so you realized she a wifey material?....leave her alone! angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Switched Off His Phone Cos Of Christmas Gift... by Nobody: 8:08pm On Dec 24, 2016
refiner:
Some guys are funny tho...

His number has been switched off since first of this month....no Xmas gift for me this year.... undecided

And I've bought his already...

Hi love my phone is on... grin grin grin grin
Re: He Switched Off His Phone Cos Of Christmas Gift... by Nobody: 8:08pm On Dec 24, 2016
falconey:

lol

He has been on my ass for more than a year, we'd step on each other's nerves.he is a crazy fellow.

cheesy he's crazy
Re: He Switched Off His Phone Cos Of Christmas Gift... by refiner(f): 8:09pm On Dec 24, 2016
CentaurXXV:

Doesn't necessarily mean you.undecided

If so, I expect my gift no sooner than 12pm tomorrow. undecided

Lol...u can manage this,this night inugo

1 Like

Re: He Switched Off His Phone Cos Of Christmas Gift... by refiner(f): 8:10pm On Dec 24, 2016
ILuvGummyBearz:

Pheeeew undecided
Re: He Switched Off His Phone Cos Of Christmas Gift... by Nobody: 8:10pm On Dec 24, 2016
refiner:

Pheeeew undecided
grin grin grinu still want 2 give it 2 him,dont u.
Re: He Switched Off His Phone Cos Of Christmas Gift... by CentaurXXV: 8:11pm On Dec 24, 2016
refiner:

Lol...u can manage this,this night inugo

Just make sure it arrives on time. undecided
Re: He Switched Off His Phone Cos Of Christmas Gift... by refiner(f): 8:11pm On Dec 24, 2016
ILuvGummyBearz:
grin grin grin

Why laughing hun? grin
Re: He Switched Off His Phone Cos Of Christmas Gift... by Nobody: 8:12pm On Dec 24, 2016
MrCork:

..ok .I admit...there are some fine babes in that Nigeria place mennnnn....her booooooobsi dyammmm serioooous cheesy

But she's dark skin. angry

#YOLO
Re: He Switched Off His Phone Cos Of Christmas Gift... by Nobody: 8:13pm On Dec 24, 2016
MrCork:

...YOU AGAIN..why are you harrrrrrasin Refiner wit your polittical questions. ..gaddddemit...so you realized she a wifey material?....leave her alone! angry
Merry Christmas, Cork. wink bye
Re: He Switched Off His Phone Cos Of Christmas Gift... by refiner(f): 8:13pm On Dec 24, 2016
CentaurXXV:

Just make sure it arrives on time. undecided
It sure will!

Expect it by tomorrow,@2:00pm dot wink
Re: He Switched Off His Phone Cos Of Christmas Gift... by CentaurXXV: 8:14pm On Dec 24, 2016
refiner:

It sure will!

Expect it by tomorrow,@2:00pm dot wink

Ehn? angry Don't test me o!
12pm on dot.! cool
Re: He Switched Off His Phone Cos Of Christmas Gift... by MrCork: 8:15pm On Dec 24, 2016
richommie:

But she's dark skin. angry

#YOLO

Laveda is not realy dakskin...she gots booooooobsi an this gives her PASS MARK!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: He Switched Off His Phone Cos Of Christmas Gift... by refiner(f): 8:15pm On Dec 24, 2016
ILuvGummyBearz:
grin grin grinu still want 2 give it 2 him,dont u.

Yea...I wish undecided
Re: He Switched Off His Phone Cos Of Christmas Gift... by refiner(f): 8:16pm On Dec 24, 2016
CentaurXXV:

Ehn? angry Don't test me o!
12pm on dot.! cool

Nah...2pm wink
Re: He Switched Off His Phone Cos Of Christmas Gift... by Draei: 8:16pm On Dec 24, 2016
I perceive FK in that Op's post.
Re: He Switched Off His Phone Cos Of Christmas Gift... by CentaurXXV: 8:17pm On Dec 24, 2016
refiner:

Nah...2pm wink

angry Chai.
Re: He Switched Off His Phone Cos Of Christmas Gift... by Nobody: 8:18pm On Dec 24, 2016
refiner:

Nah,don't think so...why should it be at this christmas eve.. undecided
Anyfin can happen dear
Re: He Switched Off His Phone Cos Of Christmas Gift... by Nobody: 8:20pm On Dec 24, 2016
MrCork... Eeyan pekam grin
Re: He Switched Off His Phone Cos Of Christmas Gift... by Draei: 8:20pm On Dec 24, 2016
MrCo.rk:

...sweeeeery dont worrrry..forget that cheap skate mechanic looking ulgy super ugly nairaland goat called Falconey who can't aford you.....I already hav a nice beauuuriful 17inches looooooooong loookin chrissssssmas *kondo* specially for you to unwrap...and it's still standiin! wink
grin grin
#Idd.
Re: He Switched Off His Phone Cos Of Christmas Gift... by Nobody: 8:20pm On Dec 24, 2016
refiner:

Yea...I wish undecided
grin......Merry Christmas,refiner
Re: He Switched Off His Phone Cos Of Christmas Gift... by Opakan2: 8:20pm On Dec 24, 2016
Benita27:
Is it by force to share gifts?, perhaps his phone is bad or were you told it's because of gift?.

sweetheart me sef tire o..
hope I'm getting something from you this season
MrCork:

La.veda is not realy dakskin...she gots booooooobsi an this gives her PASS MARK!! cheesy

What are u saying? angry

Ok. grin

Let's just say . . .u after her booooooobsi angry

Don't let Fabulocity catch u. grin . . .cos she ll burn down ur E28 thousand range rover pekam. angry

#YolO

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Last Longer During Sex(no Drugs) / Two Teenagers Post Their Photo With Hands In Their Forbidden Zones / Female University Student Caught Having Sex In A Busy Street. Photos & Videos...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.