Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,911 members, 7,817,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

He Switched Off His Phone Cos Of Christmas Gift... - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Switched Off His Phone Cos Of Christmas Gift... (7212 Views)

Breakup: My Girlfriend's Christmas Gift To Me / Man Runs Out Of Bathroom Naked, Tells Wife Not To Pick His Phone Call (photos) / My Wife Almost Found Christmas Gift Thailand Girlfriend Sent To Me - UK Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Switched Off His Phone Cos Of Christmas Gift... by MrCork: 8:26pm On Dec 24, 2016
richommie:

What are u saying? angry

Ok. grin

Let's just say . . .u after her booooooobsi angry

Don't let Fabulocity catch u. grin . . .cos she ll burn down ur E28 thousand range rover pekam. angry

#YolO

Fabulocity is Dakskin....Laveda is lightskin.....if Fabulocity near me ehhh...I will call immmmmmmigration an they throw her bakkkkto Senegal! (real talk) angry

4 Likes

Re: He Switched Off His Phone Cos Of Christmas Gift... by Divay22(f): 8:27pm On Dec 24, 2016
What are happening here undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: He Switched Off His Phone Cos Of Christmas Gift... by falconey(m): 8:27pm On Dec 24, 2016
Draei:

grin grin
#Idd.

you could have at least modify my moniker, the mentions is superfluous.
Re: He Switched Off His Phone Cos Of Christmas Gift... by MrCork: 8:28pm On Dec 24, 2016
refiner:

Yea...I wish undecided

..ermm.Sweerry.. be care full of IluvGummyBearz....she likes women!! angry

3 Likes

Re: He Switched Off His Phone Cos Of Christmas Gift... by MrCork: 8:30pm On Dec 24, 2016
Divay22:
What are happening here undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

angry
Re: He Switched Off His Phone Cos Of Christmas Gift... by Nobody: 8:30pm On Dec 24, 2016
MrCork:

Fabulocity is Dakskin....Laveda is lightskin.....if Fabulocity near me ehhh...I will call immmmmmmigration an they throw her bakkkkto Senegal! (real talk) angry

K
Re: He Switched Off His Phone Cos Of Christmas Gift... by Nobody: 8:35pm On Dec 24, 2016
ILuvGummyBearz:
grin grin grinu still want 2 give it 2 him,dont u.
you always going opposite
Re: He Switched Off His Phone Cos Of Christmas Gift... by Nobody: 8:37pm On Dec 24, 2016
PabloOmoEscobar:
you always going opposite
Re: He Switched Off His Phone Cos Of Christmas Gift... by zicoraads: 8:38pm On Dec 24, 2016
MrCork...you are very stupid bikonu grin cheesy

Your madness na grade A. You have no rival cheesy cheesy

Laveda...give am hug nau grin
Re: He Switched Off His Phone Cos Of Christmas Gift... by Draei: 8:43pm On Dec 24, 2016
falconey:

you could have at least modify my moniker, the mentions is superfluous.
And you could have at least ignored the
mention since it wasnt intentional.
Re: He Switched Off His Phone Cos Of Christmas Gift... by refiner(f): 8:50pm On Dec 24, 2016
CentaurXXV:

angry Chai.
What? undecided
Re: He Switched Off His Phone Cos Of Christmas Gift... by Nobody: 8:50pm On Dec 24, 2016
refiner:
Some guys are funny tho...

His number has been switched off since first of this month....no Xmas gift for me this year.... undecided

And I've bought his already...
Lmaoooooo cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: He Switched Off His Phone Cos Of Christmas Gift... by refiner(f): 8:50pm On Dec 24, 2016
ILuvGummyBearz:
grin......Merry Christmas,refiner

Is it christmas already? undecided
Re: He Switched Off His Phone Cos Of Christmas Gift... by refiner(f): 8:51pm On Dec 24, 2016
MrCork:

..ermm.Sweerry.. be care full of IluvGummyBearz....she likes women!! angry

Mrcork hapunum aka...kee iheozi? undecided
Re: He Switched Off His Phone Cos Of Christmas Gift... by Nobody: 8:52pm On Dec 24, 2016
refiner:

Is it christmas already? undecided
undecided ya'll dont say it all the way up 2 christmas? We do
Re: He Switched Off His Phone Cos Of Christmas Gift... by refiner(f): 8:53pm On Dec 24, 2016
ILuvGummyBearz:
undecided ya'll dont say it all the way up 2 christmas? We do

Oh!...we do too..

Merry Christmas love! kiss
Re: He Switched Off His Phone Cos Of Christmas Gift... by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:59pm On Dec 24, 2016
ILuvGummyBearz:
id take his gift right back 2 the store!!!! angry

You are just too immature to be in relationship if really mean it
Re: He Switched Off His Phone Cos Of Christmas Gift... by MrCork: 9:03pm On Dec 24, 2016
refiner:

ENGLISH GADEMMMMIT..ENGLISH. .am from London. .spek English!! (No oofense) angry

5 Likes

Re: He Switched Off His Phone Cos Of Christmas Gift... by Nobody: 9:03pm On Dec 24, 2016
Opakan2:

sweetheart me sef tire o..
hope I'm getting something from you this season
Lol.
How are you?.
Re: He Switched Off His Phone Cos Of Christmas Gift... by MrCork: 9:04pm On Dec 24, 2016
ILuvGummyBearz:
id take his gift right back 2 the store!!!! angry

angry
Re: He Switched Off His Phone Cos Of Christmas Gift... by Nobody: 9:07pm On Dec 24, 2016
Tajbol4splend:

You are just too immature to be in relationship if really mean it
shocked me...when the guy turned off his phone For A Whole Month just 2 avoid buyin' a Christmas present undecided?!
Re: He Switched Off His Phone Cos Of Christmas Gift... by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:07pm On Dec 24, 2016
refiner:
Some guys are funny tho...

His number has been switched off since first of this month....no Xmas gift for me this year.... undecided

And I've bought his already...

Looks like you see it as huge loss to do something for hum unless he does one for you, I doubt if there's any genuine bond between you too
Re: He Switched Off His Phone Cos Of Christmas Gift... by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:10pm On Dec 24, 2016
ILuvGummyBearz:
shocked me...when the guy turned off his phone For A Whole Month just 2 avoid buyin' a Christmas present undecided?!

You should not conclude until you talk to him, if he has flimsy excuses then you get to know what's really up
Re: He Switched Off His Phone Cos Of Christmas Gift... by Nobody: 9:21pm On Dec 24, 2016
Tajbol4splend:

You should not conclude until you talk to him, if he has flimsy excuses then you get to know what's really up
he blocks her from callin' for a month!!! 1..2..3...31 days!!
There's never an excuse for that unless he dead undecided
Merry Christmas smiley goodbye
Re: He Switched Off His Phone Cos Of Christmas Gift... by Monalisa185(f): 9:21pm On Dec 24, 2016
hilariously hilarious....babe like seriously
Re: He Switched Off His Phone Cos Of Christmas Gift... by TrapHedges(m): 9:23pm On Dec 24, 2016
refiner:

lol so u can write igbo like dis
Re: He Switched Off His Phone Cos Of Christmas Gift... by royalemperors: 9:31pm On Dec 24, 2016
Rubbish!
Re: He Switched Off His Phone Cos Of Christmas Gift... by Opakan2: 9:43pm On Dec 24, 2016
Benita27:
Lol.
How are you?.

sweethrt mi.. I'm kuku fine
make me smile at least na.. I'm sure you understand kiss
Re: He Switched Off His Phone Cos Of Christmas Gift... by Laveda(f): 9:43pm On Dec 24, 2016
MrCork:

^^^^kaiiiii see booooobsi...darlin plis can we hug.....jusssssss one hug! cheesy

cheesy

*Hugs him* Merry Xmas Corky.
Re: He Switched Off His Phone Cos Of Christmas Gift... by Laveda(f): 9:46pm On Dec 24, 2016
zicoraads:
MrCork...you are very stupid bikonu grin cheesy

Your madness na grade A. You have no rival cheesy cheesy

Laveda...give am hug nau grin

I have. grin
Re: He Switched Off His Phone Cos Of Christmas Gift... by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:48pm On Dec 24, 2016
ILuvGummyBearz:
he blocks her from callin' for a month!!! 1..2..3...31 days!!
There's never an excuse for that unless he dead undecided
Merry Christmas smiley goodbye

Ok
Re: He Switched Off His Phone Cos Of Christmas Gift... by Nobody: 9:51pm On Dec 24, 2016
Opakan2:

sweethrt mi.. I'm kuku fine
make me smile at least na.. I'm sure you understand kiss
Don't worry, i will send the gift across, just give me your state of residence. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is Time To Show The Bae Off (pic) / Shocking: Drunk Couple Caught Having Sex In A Standing Position While Dancing / MEN!! These Are The 4 MAJOR Kinds Of SIMPS!! Do Not Be Any One Of Them! (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.