Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,745 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

He Switched Off His Phone Cos Of Christmas Gift... - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Switched Off His Phone Cos Of Christmas Gift... (7227 Views)

Breakup: My Girlfriend's Christmas Gift To Me / Man Runs Out Of Bathroom Naked, Tells Wife Not To Pick His Phone Call (photos) / My Wife Almost Found Christmas Gift Thailand Girlfriend Sent To Me - UK Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Switched Off His Phone Cos Of Christmas Gift... by zicoraads: 3:39pm On Dec 26, 2016
Cc: Cocoberry tongue
Re: He Switched Off His Phone Cos Of Christmas Gift... by GrandMufti: 10:12pm On Dec 31, 2016
Reach out to him.... Don't be quick to judge
Re: He Switched Off His Phone Cos Of Christmas Gift... by firstking01(m): 11:01pm On Dec 31, 2016
falconey:
how is that our problem?
Mrcork kuku kill you here, lwkmdgrin...that guy funny i sweargrin
Re: He Switched Off His Phone Cos Of Christmas Gift... by AbuadStudent(m): 3:40pm On Jan 01, 2017
@refiner you think we could have a private chat? don't know how this pm thingy works here.
Re: He Switched Off His Phone Cos Of Christmas Gift... by refiner(f): 4:11pm On Jan 01, 2017
AbuadStudent:
@refiner you think we could have a private chat? don't know how this pm thingy works here.

Lol...any news for me?
Re: He Switched Off His Phone Cos Of Christmas Gift... by Mediapace: 4:13pm On Jan 01, 2017
refiner:

Lol...any news for me?
Happy New year
Re: He Switched Off His Phone Cos Of Christmas Gift... by refiner(f): 4:16pm On Jan 01, 2017
Mediapace:
Happy New year

Dooooooorrrling!!!

Merry new year! grin
Re: He Switched Off His Phone Cos Of Christmas Gift... by Mediapace: 4:33pm On Jan 01, 2017
refiner:

Dooooooorrrling!!!

Merry new year! grin
Lol how is your celebration going?
Re: He Switched Off His Phone Cos Of Christmas Gift... by refiner(f): 6:03pm On Jan 01, 2017
Mediapace:
Lol how is your celebration going?

This village people don't know how ta celebrate joor...

Very stingy!!! embarassed

Ur side nko?
Re: He Switched Off His Phone Cos Of Christmas Gift... by Boxer007(m): 12:53pm On Jan 15, 2017
refiner:
Some guys are funny tho...

His number has been switched off since first of this month....no Xmas gift for me this year.... undecided

And I've bought his already...

Boo boo you man don't want ya. Boo boo may I have his number?.
Re: He Switched Off His Phone Cos Of Christmas Gift... by refiner(f): 12:58pm On Jan 15, 2017
Boxer007:

Boo boo you man don't want ya. Boo boo may I have his number?.

Idiat!!!..stop stalking me...isi ewu! angry
Re: He Switched Off His Phone Cos Of Christmas Gift... by Boxer007(m): 1:01pm On Jan 15, 2017
refiner:

Idiat!!!..stop stalking me...isi ewu! angry

Boo boo you don't like competition? Boo boo you scared I will take you man?boo boo give me his number?
Re: He Switched Off His Phone Cos Of Christmas Gift... by refiner(f): 1:09pm On Jan 15, 2017
Boxer007:

Boo boo you don't like competition? Boo boo you scared I will take you man?boo boo give me his number?
lipsrsealed
Re: He Switched Off His Phone Cos Of Christmas Gift... by refiner(f): 1:10pm On Jan 15, 2017
Boxer007:

Give me ur own number,cos I know u need help! sad
Re: He Switched Off His Phone Cos Of Christmas Gift... by Boxer007(m): 1:14pm On Jan 15, 2017
refiner:

Give me ur own number,cos I know u need help! sad

Boo boo you not my type. I fuk only guys. Boo boo I know I will give your man a good kiss much better than u. Let me have him
Re: He Switched Off His Phone Cos Of Christmas Gift... by tomdon(m): 3:58pm On Mar 05, 2017
When ladies throw themselves at guys, they get treated like thrash, but at the end of the day, they blame the guys
Stupidity!!!
Re: He Switched Off His Phone Cos Of Christmas Gift... by refiner(f): 6:58pm On Mar 20, 2017
Cc wristbangle reiyvinn

U can send d email to adaolisadike5@gmail.com..ok?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Long Distance Relationship Is A Time Waster For Women. / Shocking: Drunk Couple Caught Having Sex In A Standing Position While Dancing / Guys Share Your Start Up Lines Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.