Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,856 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder - Religion (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder (59487 Views)

Freedom From Religion Is The Best Thing Ever / I Have Started Hating God This Days, I Think Religion Is A Scam / Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder by felixomor: 11:06am On Dec 26, 2016
lepasharon:

Did he say he is?

He says he believes God exists.
And that's a step in the journey ......

So why did it take u 3 mentions to grab that?
Re: Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:06am On Dec 26, 2016
mrmrmister:

Hebrews 11vs 1
Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

And you think Atheism is based on unproven claims? cheesy

That is a different type of faith . This is the type where you place absolute trust in God .
Re: Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder by Lustig(m): 11:06am On Dec 26, 2016
Make oga Seun come comment nah! Shebi him say MZ and Bill Gate na atheist?

Re: Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder by felixomor: 11:06am On Dec 26, 2016
Strawman:

Yes, how may I help you?

Btw, KingEbukasBlog, naijadeyhia, winner01, felixomor and other brethren in this section...long time. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Cheers

Re: Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder by hopefulLandlord: 11:06am On Dec 26, 2016
Dudeweedlmao:

i thought budda was like a deity for the buddhist? i mean why else did the entire asians continent go apeshiit when christain rolando stepped on a pavement where budda statue was molded in?

Buddhists don't regard him as god

as for getting angry, you'll get angry if I knowingly pour water on a pulpit
Re: Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:07am On Dec 26, 2016
Strawman:

Yes, how may I help you?

Btw, KingEbukasBlog, naijadeyhia, winner01, felixomor and other brethren in this section...long time. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
in advance

Strawman !!

Merry Christmas bro . How are you doing ? You no dey come online again ?

Re: Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder by claremont(m): 11:07am On Dec 26, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Atheists misrepresent our arguments here . We argue for a created universe one which was initiated by an uncaused external cause . The universe is also an open system which proves that it sustains itself from an external source .

We call this uncaused external cause/external source , God ( a supernatural/transcendent being )

Most atheists claim the physical reality is all there is by peddling theories of a universe from nothing . How did they arrive at this conclusion And please what is "nothing" , and how can this "nothing" be observed ?

Atheism is based on unproven claims . It is illogical and deleterious to logical thinking .

Atheists do not lay claim on anything, we only ask for evidence. What's wrong in that?!

Science has continuously evolved on the foundation of a desire for evidence. If you have evidence of an unseen all-powerful deity who loves us so much that he allowed his son to be murdered for our dirty sins, it's incumbent on you as a well-lettered human being to show us the evidence that such a deity exists. It's completely outside the realms of scientific research to ask us to prove the non-existence of a deity YOU believe in, because "He who asserts, must prove". Atheists are not asserting anything, religious adherents are.

If God is eventually proven to exist, it still doesn't take away the fact that his antecedents clearly show that he is not a good God.
Re: Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder by lepasharon(f): 11:07am On Dec 26, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Ignore that boneysharon she is beyond confused most of the time and always asks questions m 3 yr old kid would call stupid.

Re: Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:07am On Dec 26, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

Buddhists don't regard him as god

as for getting angry, you'll get angry if I knowingly pour water on a pulpit

Some Buddhist worship Buddha in a deified way .
Re: Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder by mrmrmister: 11:07am On Dec 26, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

That is a different type of faith . This is the type where you place absolute trust in God .
Wow, there's another type of faith
Pls enlighten me, I love to learn. smiley

Re: Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder by MrMontella(m): 11:08am On Dec 26, 2016
Dudeweedlmao:

i thought budda was like a deity for the buddhist? i mean why else did the entire asians continent go apeshiit when christain rolando stepped on a pavement where budda statue was molded in?
he's not...he's kind of like a model for all buddhists to follow...
Re: Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder by randomperson: 11:09am On Dec 26, 2016
felixomor:

He never said he believes God exists... U don't have to lie
Re: Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder by MrMontella(m): 11:10am On Dec 26, 2016
felixomor:

He says he believes God exists. And that's a step in the journey ......
he never said so explictly!
He never said ''i believe in God''
Re: Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder by felixomor: 11:10am On Dec 26, 2016
randomperson:

He never said he believes God exists... U don't have to lie

Are you atheist

"No"

Hahahaha,,,,,,
I can see u r yet to recover... cool
Re: Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder by lereinter(m): 11:10am On Dec 26, 2016
[quote author=mostyg post=52257022]Everyone has a religion. You either worship God or your desire.
You either allow your creator,God to dictate your affairs or your desire to guide you.

This is from Islamic perspective.[/quote

meaning
Re: Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder by chubbyswit(m): 11:11am On Dec 26, 2016
mrmrmister:

He is the CEO of one of the world's biggest companies, do you expect him to attack religion?
He'll lick people's butts if he has too
That's what it takes to be a Businessman
what about his atheist customers that found his statement offensive? maybe he found their butts too disgusting to lick.
Re: Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder by hopefulLandlord: 11:11am On Dec 26, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Infinite regress is illogical . So an uncaused cause (God) is logical .

How can someone existing in timeless eternity or multiple dimensions of time or self existent think he is created ? Let's have a logical confabulation please .

are you him? why can't he think the same? you see? you've terminated the regress and can't even think the possibility of the regress going further!

according to you, anyone with those characteristics can't possibly be created
Re: Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder by felixomor: 11:11am On Dec 26, 2016
MrMontella:

he never said so explictly!

He never said ''i believe in God''

Are you atheist....

"No"

Hahahaha...
Re: Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder by lepasharon(f): 11:13am On Dec 26, 2016
felixomor:

It's not Jesus is it? He is still a hell bound heaven

Don't flatter yourself undecided
Re: Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder by Nobody: 11:14am On Dec 26, 2016
lepasharon:
Christianity is not a religion. Mark Zukerberg said religion is important. So why are Christians masturbating over what he said?
Help me ask them oo cry
Re: Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder by hopefulLandlord: 11:14am On Dec 26, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Some Buddhist worship Buddha in a deified way .

even those don't regard him as god
Re: Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder by MrMontella(m): 11:14am On Dec 26, 2016
felixomor:

Are you atheist....

"No"

Hahahaha...
come on' bro...
Youre better than this..

Agnostic chinedu

Tv presenter : Mr Chinedu..are you an atheist sire?

Chinedu :No..i was raised jewish..i did question my beliefs at some point in time but i see religion to be important!

You grab now?

Re: Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder by felixomor: 11:15am On Dec 26, 2016
lepasharon:

It's not Jesus is it? He is still a hell bound heaven

Don't flatter yourself undecided

I was once "hell bound" too.
Ans then I admitted God existed first.
Then slowly.....

Besides it seems u r now God that determines who is hell bound abi?
Re: Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder by Nobody: 11:15am On Dec 26, 2016
MrMontella:

he's not...he's kind of like a model for all buddhists to follow...

a model? correct me if I'm wrong, but that's something they look up too.
that's something they "follow". that's not athesim. that can't be genuine athtesim.
if you had said "mentor" then i'd understand. or is there something i'm missing.
Re: Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder by flamingREED(m): 11:16am On Dec 26, 2016
I had to type something in order that the atheists will know that I too witnessed the historic and universal technical knockout brother Mark Z. gave the atheistic
Mus musculuses

Re: Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder by randomperson: 11:16am On Dec 26, 2016
MrMontella:

come on' bro...
Youre better than this..

Agnostic chinedu

Chinedu :No..i was raised jewish..i did question my beliefs at some point in time but i see religion to be important!

You grab now?
Of course he doesn't grab... He is incapable of grabbing intellectual statements

Re: Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder by notjonbellion(m): 11:16am On Dec 26, 2016
It is very obvious from the christian comments that KingEbukasBlog and his merry crew need to get thier rabies test as soon as possible
Re: Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder by gaffig: 11:16am On Dec 26, 2016
PaulKillerman:
; He says he believes religion is important ; which of course it is to his patrons , who patronises his platform; and as such he is suppose to wish them well as they mark their event. .

I'm Christian; but to be true with us, religion has a way of dimming ones mind and make u very bleak and dismal in reasoning; it doesn't help u delve into that pool of inquisition, to find answers to the unknown; reason why most inventors whose ideas have changed mankind are atheist ; and Africa which is very religion have always lived in mediocrity and have never invented anything to help humanity...
I can sense how confused you are, religion does not in anyway limit your thinking as u claimed, though not your fault it's due to spending too much time on nairaland reading foolish comments from confused atheist , You claim to be a Christian and not a Big got, is there anywhere in your religion where u are taught to think less and not invent? please stop doing follow follow.
Re: Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder by hopefulLandlord: 11:16am On Dec 26, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Reductio ad ridiculum . Stop appealing to ridicule , its fallacious . Please rebut my points if you have what it takes and not trying to ridicule whatever that has been said.

lol I've already done that, kindly read the post you quoted SLOWLY
Re: Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder by notjonbellion(m): 11:17am On Dec 26, 2016
MrMontella:

come on' bro...
Youre better than this..

Agnostic chinedu

You grab now?
lmaooooorotfllwkmd
Re: Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder by felixomor: 11:17am On Dec 26, 2016
MrMontella:

come on' bro...
Youre better than this..

Agnostic chinedu

You grab now?

Are u an atheist....
"No"

Are u still grabbing straws.
Besides I felix,
Am i an atheist, "No!"
I also believe religion is important.

So cant u see my response is Identical to his?.....

Stop holding straws mehn...

Re: Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder by hopefulLandlord: 11:18am On Dec 26, 2016
Dudeweedlmao:

a model? correct me if I'm wrong, but that's something they look up too.
that's something they "follow". that's not athesim. that can't be genuine athtesim.
if you had said "mentor" then i'd understand. or is there something i'm missing.

if I decide to make Soyinka my role model, does he suddenly become my god?

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (25) (Reply)

T.B. Joshua Predicts Who Will Win US Presidential Election... See Details / Lightning Strikes As Pope Benedict Resigns / Pastor Chris And Ex-wife, Anita’s Divorce Explained