Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,884 members, 7,810,393 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:14 AM

Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder - Religion (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder (59344 Views)

Freedom From Religion Is The Best Thing Ever / I Have Started Hating God This Days, I Think Religion Is A Scam / Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder by Ranchhoddas: 8:29pm On Mar 14, 2017
PrinxArthur1:
u talk like u ve been there?
I hear you have a ''keen interest" in ladies. I know you are not smart enough to endure the rigors of medical school so you can't be a gynecologist. Could you please explain this ''keen interest'' of yours that has got you following over a hundred ladies on this forum?
Re: Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder by Pastafarian: 8:35pm On Mar 14, 2017
none of these Christians can answer Jackbizzle's simple question, they just throw jibes here and there, dodge, dodge some more
Re: Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder by ScienceWatch: 8:48pm On Mar 14, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
Lol. Keen interest? As gynecologist wey him be abi? And what is it with your love for dubious pastors?
@the highlighted: Neither.
PRINXARTHUR1 have a keen interest in ladies. Good luck to him.

I have nothing against Gays or effeminate people because I now understand why they have that problem.

You ask why I love "dubious" pastors ?

Are you ready for a truthful answer ? I would rather trust and respect a "dubious" pastor than make a deal with an Atheist.

blueAgent , bennyann , Pidgin2 , Kingebukasblog , Junia , felixomor, 4evergod3, Lennycool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder by 4evergod3: 8:53pm On Mar 14, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
Lol. Keen interest? As gynecologist wey him be abi? And what is it with your love for dubious pastors?
@the highlighted: Neither.

Why are you asking a dubious question? Can you give me a list of Pastors you regard as "dubious" and why?

when you are done with that kindly give me a list of what makes you upright and why and explain how it is that you or your words cannot be seen as being "dubious" from a 3rd party perspective which is also the perspective from which you view these so called "dubious" pastors.
Re: Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder by Nobody: 8:55pm On Mar 14, 2017
ScienceWatch:
Have you guys seen LACKBIZZLE'S topic on how to start an ATHEIST CHURCH ?

He insanely says the following, "I was actually thinking of something similar. A quick discussion of current affairs, then drink and chill. Exchange contacts and socialize."

How can LACKBIZZLE and his spiritually demented group troll and insult holy religious topics when all they can come up with is a CHURCH that will be nothing more than a social brothel.

Their mad Atheist pastor, Richard Dawkins, will preach "Get drunk, spread Aids, exchange contacts and chill."

Felixomor, kingebukasblog, blueAgent , bennyann , Pidgin2 , Kingebukasblog , Junia
Lol ..
Re: Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder by Ranchhoddas: 9:08pm On Mar 14, 2017
4evergod3:

Why are you asking a dubious question? Can you give me a list of Pastors you regard as "dubious" and why?

when you are done with that kindly give me a list of what makes you upright and why and explain how it is that you or your words cannot be seen as being "dubious" from a 3rd party perspective which is also the perspective from which you view these so called "dubious" pastors.
I don't understand your newfound hostility, and it's a shame I can't respond in like manner.
A dubious pastor is one who flaunts the instructions of Christ. Eg Johnson Suleman and TB Joshua.
In matters like this, the only perspective that matters is the perspective of Christ as elucidated in the Scriptures. Whether I'm upright or not is irrelevant.
Re: Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder by Ranchhoddas: 9:11pm On Mar 14, 2017
ScienceWatch:
PRINXARTHUR1 have a keen interest in ladies. Good luck to him.

I have nothing against Gays or effeminate people because I now understand why they have that problem.

You ask why I love "dubious" pastors ?

Are you ready for a truthful answer ? I would rather trust and respect a "dubious" pastor than make a deal with an Atheist.

blueAgent , bennyann , Pidgin2 , Kingebukasblog , Junia , felixomor, 4evergod3,
Yes. Give me a truthful answer. And try to be coherent while you are at it.
Re: Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder by PrinxArthur1(m): 9:14pm On Mar 14, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
I hear you have a ''keen interest" in ladies. I know you are not smart enough to endure the rigors of medical school so you can't be a gynecologist. Could you please explain this ''keen interest'' of yours that has got you following over a hundred ladies on this forum?
stupidity of the first order so only gynaecologist are supposed to be interested in ladies? lolz
Re: Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder by 4evergod3: 9:17pm On Mar 14, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
I don't understand your newfound hostility, and it's a shame I can't respond in like manner.
A dubious pastor is one who flaunts the instructions of Christ. Eg Johnson Suleman and TB Joshua.
In matters like this, the only perspective that matters is the perspective of Christ as elucidated in the Scriptures. Whether I'm upright or not is irrelevant.

If you could erroneously see me as being hostile how would you then not erroneously see these men you just mentioned as dubious?

Do you suddenly have access to the heart of men to judge motive and actions?

Same scriptures you are using as a yardstick tells us of the story of a woman who was caught in the very act of adultery.....She was caught by people who knew the law and the punishment for such as prescribed by the law...

However Jesus made a very profound statement which I am sure you know. He said " Let he who is without sin cast the first stone".

Again I ask you, are you upright? Only the Just can Judge the unjust and you my friend are far from being just....I can also say you are "dubious".
Re: Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder by Ranchhoddas: 9:26pm On Mar 14, 2017
PrinxArthur1:
stupidity of the first order so only gynaecologist are supposed to be interested in ladies? lolz
An irrational interest (the kind you possess) should be restricted to gynecologist, nurses, midwives and other related professionals. If you disagree, show me five other Nairalanders (out of over a million) that display your kind of interest. You are a pervert. Deal with it!
Work on your punctuation. Invest in a secondary school textbook and stop stalking women.
Re: Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder by Ranchhoddas: 9:30pm On Mar 14, 2017
4evergod3:

If you could erroneously see me as being hostile how would you then not erroneously see these men you just mentioned as dubious?

Do you suddenly have access to the heart of men to judge motive and actions?

Same scriptures you are using as a yardstick tells us of the story of a woman who was caught in the very act of adultery.....She was caught by people who knew the law and the punishment for such as prescribed by the law...

However Jesus made a very profound statement which I am sure you know. He said " Let he who is without sin cast the first stone".

Again I ask you, are you upright? Only the Just can Judge the unjust and you my friend are far from being just....I can also say you are "dubious".
If this is correct why then do we have law courts?
Re: Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder by ScienceWatch: 9:34pm On Mar 14, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
Yes. Give me a truthful answer. And try to be coherent while you are at it.
Ok you asked for a "coherent" answer.

Do you mind if I ask you one last question ?
Have you guys seen JACKBIZZLE'S topic on how to start an ATHEIST CHURCH ?

He insanely says the following, "I was actually thinking of something similar. A quick discussion of current affairs, then drink and chill. Exchange contacts and socialize."

How can LACKBIZZLE and his spiritually demented group troll and insult holy religious topics when all they can come up with is a CHURCH that will be nothing more than a social brothel.

Their mad Atheist pastor, Richard Dawkins, will preach "Get drunk, spread Aids, exchange contacts and chill."

Can you see why i would rather love "Dubious" pastors ?

1 Like

Re: Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder by Ranchhoddas: 9:37pm On Mar 14, 2017
ScienceWatch:
Ok you asked for a "coherent" answer.

Do you mind if I ask you one last question ?
Have you guys seen JACKBIZZLE'S topic on how to start an ATHEIST CHURCH ?

Can you see why i would rather love "Dubious" pastors ?
I knew you weren't going to make any sense.
Re: Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder by 4evergod3: 9:41pm On Mar 14, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
If this is correct why then do we have law courts?

Does the Bible give approval to Law courts
Re: Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder by ScienceWatch: 9:43pm On Mar 14, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
I knew you weren't going to make any sense.
Amogo oo ! Whats your problem OOO !

I just sent the same mention to Buhari and he says he can easily understand it.

We know why it cant make sense to you RANCHHODDAS.
Re: Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder by Ranchhoddas: 9:49pm On Mar 14, 2017
4evergod3:

Does the Bible give approval to Law courts
Ist Corinthians 6:1-6.
Re: Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder by Ranchhoddas: 9:50pm On Mar 14, 2017
ScienceWatch:
Amogo oo ! Whats your problem OOO !

I just sent the same mention to Buhari and he says he can easily understand it

We know why it cant make sense to you RANC HHODDAS.
I know say you no well!
Re: Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder by PrinxArthur1(m): 10:10pm On Mar 14, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
An irrational interest (the kind you possess) should be restricted to gynecologist, nurses, midwives and other related professionals. If you disagree, show me five other Nairalanders (out of over a million) that display your kind of interest. You are a pervert. Deal with it!
Work on your punctuation. Invest in a secondary school textbook and stop stalking women.
Re: Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder by 4evergod3: 10:16pm On Mar 14, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
Ist Corinthians 6:1-6.
I suggest you read that verse of Scripture again with understanding
Re: Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder by MrMontella(m): 10:34pm On Mar 14, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
So you believe that robot? Sister Benny na wa for you o.
lol, this is savage
Re: Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder by Ranchhoddas: 1:52pm On Mar 15, 2017
Classic!
4evergod3:

I suggest you read that verse of Scripture again with understanding
Re: Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder by Ranchhoddas: 1:53pm On Mar 15, 2017
MrMontella:
lol, this is savage
Still not sure whether a human is behind that handle. It could be a program designed to generate traffic.
Re: Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder by NairaHercules(m): 9:52pm On Oct 12, 2020
KingEbukasBlog:

1. He was explicit about his rejection of Atheism and Agnosticism ..."I went though a period where I questioned things"

2. He was explicit about his religious skepticism

3. He accepts Religion as important .

If he were a deist , he would never have accepted religion because Deism clearly rejects religion . We are left with only theism .

It's obvious Mark thought questioning religious beliefs makes one an atheist (which is wrong anyway) . From Mark's point of view ,embracing religion now is akin to acknowledging God's existence .

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

Pastor Chris And Ex-wife, Anita’s Divorce Explained / What Pastors Go Through For Members Sake / Women Working At Church Children's Chapel (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.