Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder - Religion (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder (59431 Views)

Freedom From Religion Is The Best Thing Ever / I Have Started Hating God This Days, I Think Religion Is A Scam / Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder by ScienceWatch: 9:27pm On Mar 13, 2017
JackBizzle:

Felixomor, kingebukasblog etc,

Your mental patient brother has arrived!

You again ! What are you doing here, LACKBIZZLE ?

I kindly advise you to work on your failed topic: How Would We Run An Atheist Church? by JackBizzle:

Your response to my mention show that you are two Niara short of a Dollar.

blueAgent , bennyann , Pidgin2 , Kingebukasblog , Junia

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder by felixomor: 10:41pm On Mar 13, 2017
JackBizzle:

Says the person who says earth and human life is meaningless....
undecided mscheww

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder by JackBizzle: 12:23pm On Mar 14, 2017
felixomor:

Says the person who says earth and human life is meaningless....
undecided mscheww

Life is meaningless. That is a fact you run away from.

What is the point of living when you die?

What is your purpose?

What is the purpose of human beings?
Re: Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder by felixomor: 12:29pm On Mar 14, 2017
JackBizzle:

What is your purpose?

Go n die now.
What r u waiting for?

1 Like

Re: Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder by 4evergod3: 12:54pm On Mar 14, 2017
JackBizzle:

What is your purpose?

You should be telling us how you plan to commit suicide in the next 5mins because as you say, life is meaningless.

Go on and snuff out your life then.....Your life is meaningless isnt it?

1 Like

Re: Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder by bennyann: 2:55pm On Mar 14, 2017
ScienceWatch:
Sorry I am also late. I arrived yesterday from a holiday in the Kruger National Park.

Have you heard ? After Mark Zuckerberg was convinced that Dr. Gere De Haas of South Africa was miraculously healed from permanent deafness, he wisely said that he was not atheist.

Dr.Gere De Haas testified over a period of three years to the scientific community about how he was healed by Jesus.

This doctor has certainly disappointed the Jesus hating Atheists. What will Atheists do now that the mighty Jesus is ALIVE ?

hardmirror, jonbellion, akintom, coolusername, sirwere, Hahn, johnnydon22, Lennycool, benzics, Libradeus

So that was why he said he wasn't an atheist. Seun and his sons won't like this especially now it's revealed here..
Re: Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder by Ranchhoddas: 3:50pm On Mar 14, 2017
bennyann:

So that was why he said he wasn't an atheist. Seun and his sons won't like this especially now it's revealed here..
So you believe that robot? Sister Benny na wa for you o.
Re: Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder by bennyann: 4:09pm On Mar 14, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
So you believe that robot? Sister Benny na wa for you o.

ScienceWatch, it seems Ranchhoddas is saying there's no proof to what you said.
Re: Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder by hahn(m): 4:19pm On Mar 14, 2017
bennyann:

Lol

What is your own proof that the doctor was healed?
Re: Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder by ScienceWatch: 5:19pm On Mar 14, 2017
bennyann:

ScienceWatch, it seems Ranchhoddas is saying there's no proof to what you said.
Thanks for your interpretation of Ranchhoddas' shy mention. He seems to be the lazy type, always wanting answers served on a platter. Let him work for the evidence.

Ranchhoddas has a way of speaking with a closed mouth......... Like mumbling.

It is very telling when PrinxArthur1 described Ranchhoddas as Nairaland's greatest fool ! A dunce !

Only prayers can help this type !

2 Likes

Re: Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder by Ranchhoddas: 5:26pm On Mar 14, 2017
ScienceWatch:
Thanks for your interpretation of Ranchhod das' shy mention. He seems to be the lazy type, always wanting answers served on a platter. Let him work for the evidence.

Ranchhodd as has a way of speaking with a closed mouth......... Like mumbling.

It is very telling when PrinxArthur1 described Ranchhodda s as Nairaland's greatest fool ! A dunce !

Only prayers can help this type !
You had to mention me three times on one post? Dem no teach you pronouns ni? Who is PrinxArthur1?
Re: Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder by ScienceWatch: 5:33pm On Mar 14, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
You had to mention me three times on one post? Dem no teach you pronouns ni? Who is PrinxArthur1?
Sorry mate ! for your convenience I will work on pronouns oo !

Why do you always ask questions when the answers are easy to find ?
Like, "Who is PrinxArthur1?" See if you can find the answer, I will help if you cant.
Re: Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder by Ranchhoddas: 5:39pm On Mar 14, 2017
ScienceWatch:
Sorry mate ! for your convenience I will work on pronouns oo !

Why do you always ask questions when the answers are easy to find ?
Like, "Who is PrinxArthur1?" See if you can find the answer, I will help if you cant.
Oya help me
Re: Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder by PrinxArthur1(m): 5:43pm On Mar 14, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
pls this guy needs medical attention (psychiatrist)
Re: Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder by ScienceWatch: 5:48pm On Mar 14, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
Oya help me
wayak ooo ! Why you lazy o !
Go do your research, then I help.
Re: Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder by ScienceWatch: 5:50pm On Mar 14, 2017
PrinxArthur1:
Medical has a high failure rate ooo !
Re: Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder by Ranchhoddas: 5:56pm On Mar 14, 2017
PrinxArthur1:
Oh. You support a philandering 'apostle' and you follow two guys and 115 females on Nairaland. It's you who needs psychiatric attention? How can you follow so much women? Do you have low self-esteem or something? Tell me I can help.

1 Like

Re: Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder by Ranchhoddas: 6:00pm On Mar 14, 2017
ScienceWatch:
wayak ooo ! Why you lazy o !
Go do your research, then I help.
Your PrinXArthur friend is disturbed (like you). He stalks ladies. That's a potential Suleman. Check his profile.

1 Like

Re: Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder by PrinxArthur1(m): 6:12pm On Mar 14, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
Oh. You support a philandering 'apostle' and you follow two guys and 115 females on Nairaland. It's you who needs psychiatric attention? How can you follow so much women? Do you have low self-esteem or something? Tell me I can help.
u now proved why u are a bastard
Re: Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder by Ranchhoddas: 6:30pm On Mar 14, 2017
PrinxArthur1:
u now proved why u are a bastard
You are helping me make my case. Vulgarity is often a sign of perversion. Now I am really afraid for those girls. I hope you have not started collecting their details. I advise you go get help or better still get neutered. It's better than spending years in jail or worse. Pervert!!
Re: Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder by PrinxArthur1(m): 6:39pm On Mar 14, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
You are helping me make my case. Vulgarity is often a sign of perversion. Now I am really afraid for those girls. I hope you have not started collecting their details. I advise you go get help or better still get neutered. It's better than spending years in jail or worse. Pervert!!
u sound like a rapist/misogynist!
Re: Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder by Ranchhoddas: 6:44pm On Mar 14, 2017
PrinxArthur1:
u sound like a rapist/misogynist!
Stop projecting. The first step towards solving a problem is admiting you have a problem. Either that or you have a very bleak future. You are knocking on the door of Kuje.

1 Like

Re: Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder by ScienceWatch: 7:11pm On Mar 14, 2017
JackBizzle:

What is your purpose?

I agree with LACKBIZZLE that life is meaningless for someone driven insane by the inevitable consequences of Atheism.

Is it possible to teach him how to find effective answers to his questions ?

Millions have have already found meaningful answers, what is wrong with LACKBIZZLE ?
Re: Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder by ScienceWatch: 7:39pm On Mar 14, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
Your PrinXArthur friend is disturbed (like you). He stalks ladies. That's a potential Suleman. Check his profile.
Based on what you are telling me, I can only say Big up to PRINXARTHUR1 for supporting Suleman.

Remember, having a keen interest in ladies is not stalking.

Is RANCHHODDAS GAY OR EFFEMINATE ?
Re: Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder by JackBizzle: 7:39pm On Mar 14, 2017
felixomor:

Go n die now.
What r u waiting for?

lol.....is that your answer?

What is the meaning of life naa?

You say life is not meaningless, yet, you cannot ascribe any meaning to life neither can you tell us what the purpose of life is.

Even your bible says that it is all vanity upon vanity
4evergod3:

You should be telling us how you plan to commit suicide in the next 5mins because as you say, life is meaningless.

Go on and snuff out your life then.....Your life is meaningless isnt it?
Re: Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder by PrinxArthur1(m): 7:52pm On Mar 14, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
Stop projecting. The first step towards solving a problem is admiting you have a problem. Either that or you have a very bleak future. You are knocking on the door of Kuje.
u talk like u ve been there?
Re: Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder by ScienceWatch: 8:01pm On Mar 14, 2017
JackBizzle:

Have you guys seen LACKBIZZLE'S topic on how to start an ATHEIST CHURCH ?

He insanely says the following, "I was actually thinking of something similar. A quick discussion of current affairs, then drink and chill. Exchange contacts and socialize."

How can LACKBIZZLE and his spiritually demented group troll and insult holy religious topics when all they can come up with is a CHURCH that will be nothing more than a social brothel.

Their mad Atheist pastor, Richard Dawkins, will preach "Get drunk, spread Aids, exchange contacts and chill."

Felixomor, kingebukasblog, blueAgent , bennyann , Pidgin2 , Kingebukasblog , Junia

1 Like

Re: Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder by 4evergod3: 8:10pm On Mar 14, 2017
JackBizzle:

lol.....is that your answer?

What is the meaning of life naa?

You say life is not meaningless, yet, you cannot ascribe any meaning to life neither can you tell us what the purpose of life is.

Even your bible says that it is all vanity upon vanity

Why are you asking questions when you already have your conclusion? We should be reading your farewell note now since life is meaningless to you.
Why are you still typing and asking questions about life?
Re: Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder by JackBizzle: 8:14pm On Mar 14, 2017
4evergod3:

Why are you asking questions when you already have your conclusion? We should be reading your farewell note now since life is meaningless to you.
Why are you still typing and asking questions about life?

grin

keep dodging.
Re: Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder by 4evergod3: 8:17pm On Mar 14, 2017
JackBizzle:

grin

keep dodging.

I am being far more realistic than you are. You are actually the one dodging the writing of your farewell note.
Re: Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder by ScienceWatch: 8:21pm On Mar 14, 2017
bennyann:

Yes BENNYANN, there are too many prominent people coming out of their Atheist closet. There are things happening right now around the world that are shaking the roots of Atheism/Satanism and other isms.

The Scoan Church is one of the churches that is a thorn in Atheism's flesh

Mark Zuckerberg is more spiritually advanced than the Nairaland Atheists, thats why he escaped the Atheist trap.
Zuckerberg was also impressed with Revelation 20.

The Angel according to Revelation 20 laid hold of the dragon, that serpent of old, which is the devil and Satan and bound him for a thousand years; and cast him into the bottomless pit and shut him up and set a seal on him so that he should deceive the nations no more till the thousand years were finished.

Just as the evil spirits bore true witness of Jesus’ true spirit nature as God’s begotten son, it has also been said by unclean spirits during deliverances at Scoan that TB Joshua moves around in the spiritual realm with a Great Long chain in his hand with which he disrupts demonic meetings, they flee on seeing him while some are eventually arrested and come under the restrictions of his spiritual chain.

Atheists/Satanists be warned ! All these accounts show that the celestial being with a Great Chain in his hand prophesied in revelation 20 is fulfilled in the person of TB Joshua.

hardmirror, jonbellion, akintom, coolusername, sirwere, Hahn, johnnydon22, Lennycool, benzics , Libradeus, lepasharon, otem, frank317

1 Like

Re: Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder by Ranchhoddas: 8:24pm On Mar 14, 2017
ScienceWatch:
Based on what you are telling me, I can only say Big up to PRINXARTHUR1 for supporting Suleman.

Remember, having a keen interest in ladies is not stalking.

Is RANCHH ODDAS GAY OR EFFEMINATE ?
Lol. Keen interest? As gynecologist wey him be abi? And what is it with your love for dubious pastors?
@the highlighted: Neither.

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

Olukoya Set To Lose Mountain Of Fire Prayer City - Sahara Reporters. / 4 Sexual Sins Every Christian Should Avoid / Pastor Chris And Ex-wife, Anita’s Divorce Explained

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.