Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,423 members, 7,812,241 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:34 AM

"Let Us Talk" - President Muhammadu Buhari Tells Niger Delta Militants - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Let Us Talk" - President Muhammadu Buhari Tells Niger Delta Militants (16960 Views)

Stop Your Campaigns For My Re-election For Now, Buhari Tells Supporters / Plateau: Niger Delta Militants Blow Hot, Reveal What’ll Happen In 21 Days / Go To The Farm And Earn Respect, Buhari Tells Nigerian Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Let Us Talk" - President Muhammadu Buhari Tells Niger Delta Militants by Nobody: 9:53am On Dec 26, 2016
Legend87:

Well, let's just say until then... What weapon would the use? ''Akara Bomb'' or ''Awka made riffles?'' a man's weapon determines how he fights.

Doesn't worry we will invite US to help.
Hisss
Re: "Let Us Talk" - President Muhammadu Buhari Tells Niger Delta Militants by poyet(m): 9:57am On Dec 26, 2016
Mr president, you know how to contact these guys.
Re: "Let Us Talk" - President Muhammadu Buhari Tells Niger Delta Militants by andyview(m): 10:00am On Dec 26, 2016
When we came, it was $37. I think it is now between $40 and $50. I asked for savings, there was no saving. I asked them what they used the money to buy, they said they bought food and oil. I do not know how long it took me to recover from the shock.

Nigerians are in for a long ride on a bumping road as long as Buhari remains the President. How much did he saved for the nation for the 20 months he ruled as Military Head of State between 1984 and 1985?
I am not a fan of OBJ but i will always give him credit for the steps he took when he assumed office in 1999. OBJ inherited an oil price of $10 and a treasury looted by his predecessors. He did not spend his time blaming them at any opportunity. He went ahead to pick a team that revived the economy, paid off our external debts and created reserve.
The Buhari's led administration is not focused. They are spending too much energy on the blame game, so much that little or no time to really think of what is needed to move the nation forward.
We are not in an election era. They should stop telling us how they meant empty treasury after 18 months in office.
Do the job or leave.
SIMPLE.
Re: "Let Us Talk" - President Muhammadu Buhari Tells Niger Delta Militants by Legend87(m): 10:02am On Dec 26, 2016
PUSH1:

Doesn't worry we will invite US to help.
Hisss

Lolz.. This kind of help abi

Re: "Let Us Talk" - President Muhammadu Buhari Tells Niger Delta Militants by tellmemore15: 10:03am On Dec 26, 2016
the moment i heard nigeria would be importing crude from chad abi na Niger, i new the FG where loosing the war.
Re: "Let Us Talk" - President Muhammadu Buhari Tells Niger Delta Militants by brownhawk: 10:06am On Dec 26, 2016
Firefire:
Good move... Buhary taking the right steps
of course it is. it goes like this... let us talk..... OR I WILL BOMB THE SHIT OUT OF U
Re: "Let Us Talk" - President Muhammadu Buhari Tells Niger Delta Militants by omonnakoda: 10:08am On Dec 26, 2016
Let me ask one simple question ? What do the militants want?? I am sure many folk like have no clue.Not even the militants theselves
I am not from the region but if I was it has to be about increasing the 13% derivation.Anything else is a sell out. So the next question is is there going to be any change under Buhari's watch to the 13% formula and the answer is a big no. Do I support his hardline approach to some extent yes i.e to keep law and order but not as a solution to the problem which is resource control which I support.
I do not believe the militants are committed to resource control and that is why they accepted Amnesty .Amnesty for what. That is the fundamental difference between them and Boko Haram, commitment and so they can be bought.
Buhari's offer lacks sincerity and is just a form of strategic manoeuvring.The fact that it is being celebrated reveals the naivety of many Niger Deltans and their lack of clarity about what the struggle is for. Is it for amnesty or resource control? or for Presidency. In other words having GEJ as President is enough?
Buhari has already started negotiation by putting 75 billion on the table for amnesty. I bet this will settle after some bargaining at somewhere under 200 billion. What a shame. Abig shame on the militants and their leaders. The government already has an endgame vision and plan.
The militants will fail because they lack clarity of thought , sincerity of purpose and true commitment. They are fighting for their stomachs. They will be settled and we shall have some quiet ............for a while

strategy entails having a vision of tomorrow. I have seen nothing to convince me that these militants have any strategy that is not about being settled. That makes it very easy to divide and defeat them

1 Like

Re: "Let Us Talk" - President Muhammadu Buhari Tells Niger Delta Militants by zionmade(m): 10:22am On Dec 26, 2016
sarrki:

Do you think Nigeria Armed forces can't handle them?

Wake up 2017 is fast approaching
I stand to be corrected nigeria army cannot handle millitants. Even before a single pipeline was blown buhari threatened fire and brimstones on niger delta militants if they dare rear their heads up and he also called dem 5%. buhari is d one dat destroyed d peace yar adua fought for. Now all they can accept is true federalism. Give us true federalism so all dis backward north can stop drawing us backwards
Re: "Let Us Talk" - President Muhammadu Buhari Tells Niger Delta Militants by Nobody: 10:22am On Dec 26, 2016
Firefire:
Good move... Buhary taking the right steps
He is tired of searching for CRUDE OIL in that arid north
Re: "Let Us Talk" - President Muhammadu Buhari Tells Niger Delta Militants by Recoverd(f): 10:32am On Dec 26, 2016
Click the link below. Its real... Another way to boost your pockets. Just try and see
Re: "Let Us Talk" - President Muhammadu Buhari Tells Niger Delta Militants by Ahmedhussain3463: 10:36am On Dec 26, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
na now the animal wan dialogue
u are very pain.if this guys accept dialogue wit buhari,na heart attack go kill nnamdi kanu for kuje prison
Re: "Let Us Talk" - President Muhammadu Buhari Tells Niger Delta Militants by Ahmedhussain3463: 10:40am On Dec 26, 2016
proeast:
Re.tard.ed and certificateless oldman, so after destroying this country with his thoughtless and provocative actions, he is now asking for truce Such a clueless and daft appology of a president!
if dis guys accept dialogue na heart attack go kill kanu for prison
Re: "Let Us Talk" - President Muhammadu Buhari Tells Niger Delta Militants by Ahmedhussain3463: 10:43am On Dec 26, 2016
prince985:
I thought u were saying dat military option is still available
y dont u send ur battalion to "crush" d "criminals"
foolish idiot
all dis third class citizens ma self.from their comment u will knw dem
Re: "Let Us Talk" - President Muhammadu Buhari Tells Niger Delta Militants by codedguy1(m): 10:44am On Dec 26, 2016
refreshrate:
Niger Delta militants to Buhari : go fvck yourself

He should have an orghy with the crocodile smile battalion.

1 Like

Re: "Let Us Talk" - President Muhammadu Buhari Tells Niger Delta Militants by codedguy1(m): 10:46am On Dec 26, 2016
EVILFOREST:

He is tired of searching for CRUDE OIL in that arid north

They actually found oil in the north but it could not fill a cup so he now wants to negotiate with ND.
Re: "Let Us Talk" - President Muhammadu Buhari Tells Niger Delta Militants by maxzzo1(m): 10:47am On Dec 26, 2016
All dis na make 2017 budget flourish.....
Re: "Let Us Talk" - President Muhammadu Buhari Tells Niger Delta Militants by Edoblakky(m): 11:04am On Dec 26, 2016
When Yar Adua was president, he went to the ND and dialogued with the people there. PMB will only show seriousness when he visits the ND for a serious dialogue after all he's the president of all Nigeria. Anything short of this is soundbite.

1 Like

Re: "Let Us Talk" - President Muhammadu Buhari Tells Niger Delta Militants by omonnakoda: 11:09am On Dec 26, 2016
zionmade:

I stand to be corrected nigeria army cannot handle millitants. Even before a single pipeline was blown buhari threatened fire and brimstones on niger delta militants if they dare rear their heads up and he also called dem 5%. buhari is d one dat destroyed d peace yar adua fought for. Now all they can accept is true federalism. Give us true federalism so all dis backward north can stop drawing us backwards
Stop consoling yourself.Nigerian Army do not need to handle them. The oil is flowing more than it was when Yar'adua declared amnesty. The issue is are they fighting for amnesty or revision of the 13% formula.
As far as force is concerned the militants have lost ground significantly. Asari has been silenced and Tompolo is in hiding writing love letters to Buhari so stop trying to package reality. So the stick is working fine.Now Buhari has brought out the carrot TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN.

In the days before Yar'adua the militants were confronting the Army daily.Now they know they dare not try that and are limited to blowing up pipelines .They will be settled and that will stop.

For me it shows that the so called militants are confused. They should focus on Resource Control or nothing. Anything else shows them to be scammers
Re: "Let Us Talk" - President Muhammadu Buhari Tells Niger Delta Militants by MMM17: 11:16am On Dec 26, 2016
rabex123:
Baba ! Exhaust all possible options please.
So that they won't have any excuse when we begin pur own..
Rep nigerian army.
Bleep u

1 Like

Re: "Let Us Talk" - President Muhammadu Buhari Tells Niger Delta Militants by enitey(f): 11:30am On Dec 26, 2016
sarrki:
Thank you Mr president

As a father to all listen where you need to dialogue

Use force where it is necessary

God bless Muhammadu Buhari

God bless Federal Republic of Nigeria

Hahahhaahhaaha

Sarrki.....you tired of ranting??
Re: "Let Us Talk" - President Muhammadu Buhari Tells Niger Delta Militants by Ecosystem4u: 11:45am On Dec 26, 2016
rabex123:

Then font lie in the comfort of your home when it starts.. Come out and have a dick for Once in your life ..
You think arms combat is seating in your bedroom and chatting.. Coward.
If at all you are a soldier then pick up ur rusty gun n head 2 sambisa fast n get off my mention. Idiot
Re: "Let Us Talk" - President Muhammadu Buhari Tells Niger Delta Militants by Nobody: 11:49am On Dec 26, 2016
Confused nomad!
Re: "Let Us Talk" - President Muhammadu Buhari Tells Niger Delta Militants by rabex123(m): 11:49am On Dec 26, 2016
Ecosystem4u:

If at all you are a soldier then pick up ur rusty gun n head 2 sambisa fast n get off my mention. Idiot
If at all you have a job..
Does everybody in your company work in the same office. Retard
Re: "Let Us Talk" - President Muhammadu Buhari Tells Niger Delta Militants by Chimdiebere(m): 11:59am On Dec 26, 2016
AfroKnight:
Honestly, I feel the time for dialog is almost gone. These militants are not willing to talk.

When the so called dialog commences, some factions will arise and claim that those at the meeting do not represent the naija delta people. Then one more explosion would follow and it's back to square one.

Even if you invite asari dokubo, tompolo, clarke and even Jonathan, somebody will still say the delegation is incomplete and some of the names mentioned will not even show up.

As long as the fighters believe they should control the lion share of the resources, there will be no resolution.

The FG is probably making this move to preserve the image of the government in handling insurgency since the army's brutal approach to everything is not helping matters. However, the militants are recalcitrants themselves.
interesting, maybe IPOB has influenced them
Re: "Let Us Talk" - President Muhammadu Buhari Tells Niger Delta Militants by Chimdiebere(m): 12:01pm On Dec 26, 2016
slim75d:
i want peace in my community kalaibiama,pipeline vandalisation is our ecosystem ,my grandpa can't fish nd that's the only source of livelihood for the riverine people.

it's only this fraudulent people that 'll be postin rubbish on social media supportin NDA to keep destroyin our land,nd they think we re togeda,nonsense.
that's too bad, so how do you people now get drinking water?
Re: "Let Us Talk" - President Muhammadu Buhari Tells Niger Delta Militants by Ecosystem4u: 12:05pm On Dec 26, 2016
rabex123:

If at all you have a job..
Does everybody in your company work in the same office. Retard
Av seen u are anoder PAINED AFONJA HYPOCRITE. Go to sambisa n enjoy the blessings of bokoharam. Coward lyk u. Effeminate claiming soldier!!!
Re: "Let Us Talk" - President Muhammadu Buhari Tells Niger Delta Militants by tete7000(m): 12:10pm On Dec 26, 2016
oldninja:

Guy wise up, Buhari is looking for alibi. He will try this and if it fails, no one can completely blame him for genocide in the creeks. It's not a sign of weakness as some of you are making it look, it's a sign of responsibility and then tactics!

It's either you are a mind reader and thus can read the president's intention from his statements, or you are one the president's confidants. If you are neither of the two, you just typed thrash.
Re: "Let Us Talk" - President Muhammadu Buhari Tells Niger Delta Militants by tete7000(m): 12:17pm On Dec 26, 2016
omonnakoda:
Let us wish him well for our sake and that of Nigeria. I wished Jonathan well and I will wish Buhari well till the election comes and then we can assess things. For now let him use his mandate as best he can.Let us pray he changes path when things are not working

Do we have a choice? If Nigeria prosper we prosper, if she fails we run into problem. So the man always have our goodwill. Only a fool pray for the country to fail. Even if one could run away, what of the family ties one will still have back home? Nigeria thus must rise again. No alternative.
Re: "Let Us Talk" - President Muhammadu Buhari Tells Niger Delta Militants by omonnakoda: 12:22pm On Dec 26, 2016
AfroKnight:
Honestly, I feel the time for dialog is almost gone. These militants are not willing to talk.

When the so called dialog commences, some factions will arise and claim that those at the meeting do not represent the naija delta people. Then one more explosion would follow and it's back to square one.

Even if you invite asari dokubo, tompolo, clarke and even Jonathan, somebody will still say the delegation is incomplete and some of the names mentioned will not even show up.

As long as the fighters believe they should control the lion share of the resources, there will be no resolution.

The FG is probably making this move to preserve the image of the government in handling insurgency since the army's brutal approach to everything is not helping matters. However, the militants are recalcitrants themselves.
The delegation cannot be complete unless Alamiesigha is part of it
Re: "Let Us Talk" - President Muhammadu Buhari Tells Niger Delta Militants by BraniacX(m): 12:28pm On Dec 26, 2016
rabex123:

You must be pained.. But believe me its nothing compared to pain of a bullet wound..
Am very sure you ate one pot bellied lazzy fat clown..
Who can't even run 10km to save your life.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaha

If only you knew

You must be a kid grin

So battle and combat is now a fitness test alone? Even at that you still loose

Like you said, one bullet will do the job! Lucky for you yours was a stray and missed your vitals now you're feeling invincible! Many tougher bucks done gone down, so don't be too impressed with yourself boy! By the way aren't you suppose to be on patrol harassing unarmed civvies? cheesy
Re: "Let Us Talk" - President Muhammadu Buhari Tells Niger Delta Militants by micahgold(m): 12:28pm On Dec 26, 2016
sarrki:

Then I suggest we trust you then
don't joke with comments that are serious
Re: "Let Us Talk" - President Muhammadu Buhari Tells Niger Delta Militants by BraniacX(m): 12:33pm On Dec 26, 2016
Ecosystem4u:

Av seen u are anoder PAINED AFONJA HYPOCRITE. Go to sambisa n enjoy the blessings of bokoharam. Coward lyk u. Effeminate claiming soldier!!!

Don't mind the clown, he's the type of soldier who operates by mob rule! Only strong in the presence of his fellow soldiers, never alone! They are the type always pushing buttons to avoid being sent to active combat zones but they put on their uniforms to go out in the streets to oppress civilians! Idiat!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"APC May Lose Kaduna In 2019" – Senator Shehu Sani / Governor Ambode Registers For His National Identity Card / Reformed APC: "Be Patient" - Oshiomhole Begs Aggrieved Party Members..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.