Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,511 members, 7,812,591 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:46 PM

"Let Us Talk" - President Muhammadu Buhari Tells Niger Delta Militants - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Let Us Talk" - President Muhammadu Buhari Tells Niger Delta Militants (16966 Views)

Stop Your Campaigns For My Re-election For Now, Buhari Tells Supporters / Plateau: Niger Delta Militants Blow Hot, Reveal What’ll Happen In 21 Days / Go To The Farm And Earn Respect, Buhari Tells Nigerian Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Let Us Talk" - President Muhammadu Buhari Tells Niger Delta Militants by sarrki(m): 12:34pm On Dec 26, 2016
micahgold:
don't joke with comments that are serious

Nigerians trusted him(Pmb ) to pilot the affairs of the nation and someone somewhere says he doesn't trust him
Re: "Let Us Talk" - President Muhammadu Buhari Tells Niger Delta Militants by ElhassanAuyo: 1:20pm On Dec 26, 2016
Baba this is not the way how I want you to tackle criminals and terrorists. All I need is I want you to relocate defense hqts to port Harcourt and allow Buratai and Oluwasakin to deal with them as they did to boko h boys. Don't pacify them, just kill each and every terrorist, they don't have any benefits but to be destroyed.
Re: "Let Us Talk" - President Muhammadu Buhari Tells Niger Delta Militants by Lukay99: 1:27pm On Dec 26, 2016
Orikinla1:
President Muhammadu Buhari must revoke all the oil blocks licenses awarded between 1984 and 1999.

What stopped Jonathan from revoking the oil blocks ? Or should I say what stopped you people from asking Jonathan or pdp the same questions?
Re: "Let Us Talk" - President Muhammadu Buhari Tells Niger Delta Militants by Kamanuozuzu: 1:29pm On Dec 26, 2016
Release Nnamdi Kanu before there can be any fruitful dialogue. Otherwise, u're just chasing smoke, Mr. President.
Re: "Let Us Talk" - President Muhammadu Buhari Tells Niger Delta Militants by MrAdetunjiBayo: 1:58pm On Dec 26, 2016
omonnakoda:
Ask your mother wetin concern ashawo with condom

We are saying the same thing my brother, when will our rotten-toothed fathers in oshogbo think more about obaship in kwara than what happens in the strange land of the Emekas, Timipres and Effiongs? Are they demented enough to chase rats in another man's compound? grin

Our Brown-toothed Kamorudeens and Tajudeens should concentrate on Oshogbo problems as Emekas and Briggs don't even care what happens under our brown roofs. grin

2 Likes

Re: "Let Us Talk" - President Muhammadu Buhari Tells Niger Delta Militants by Lukay99: 2:09pm On Dec 26, 2016
degamemaster:
Buhari is a useless old terrorist. He is pretending as if he truly desire the peace of the people of southern nigeria, all he wanted was to set the region on fire and use it as an excuse for his dumbness and foolishness hence, military force in the area. God punish buhari.

Buhari is the terrorist that wanted to set the SS region on fire? Really!!!!, you guys and your supporters are bombing you own region(pipelines), some of are even calling for all out war against buhari that he will be killed if he ever stepped in to the region (ss/se). Even though buhari is pleading with you guys(SS) not to destroy your own land from bombing and oil spillage yet you called him the terrorist, he even wanted to clean up oil spillage that the militants also help in creating from pipelines bombing even though your hero (Johnathan) failed to do much about it yet you guys still said you'll still kill him if he ever stepped SS region for cleaning up your oil spillage mess. Look at the state of SS today yet most of you guys are quick to praise people like ibori, asari, militants and all SS past leaders but you said god punish buhari what exactly do you guys want buhari to do?
Re: "Let Us Talk" - President Muhammadu Buhari Tells Niger Delta Militants by Lukay99: 2:17pm On Dec 26, 2016
manmidtexy:
Well said bro. If he had followed Yar adua and GEJ approach as he was sworn in. Things would have not been ugly now.

Let us keep watching.

And that is? You mean Giving billions to militants for protection of pipelines from themselves militants? Only in Africa you'll see that. The man campaign for change but you want business as usual
Re: "Let Us Talk" - President Muhammadu Buhari Tells Niger Delta Militants by klassicview: 2:22pm On Dec 26, 2016
The oil in Delta doesn't belong to Jigawa and Katsina. Buhari is fully aware now!
Re: "Let Us Talk" - President Muhammadu Buhari Tells Niger Delta Militants by Lukay99: 2:36pm On Dec 26, 2016
googlepikins:
I've said this last year and am saying it this year and am still going to say it next year. Buhari will never, I said never use our oil for the 95% thieves.

But your oil only account for less than 24% of Nigeria revenue based on buhari 2017 budget even though not all oil producing States 24% are from SS. What stopped you guys from stopping Johnathan when oil accounts for way more than 24% of the Nigerian revenue for the so called 95%? The truth is that it's tribalism and hatred of buhari to be precise
Re: "Let Us Talk" - President Muhammadu Buhari Tells Niger Delta Militants by googlepikins: 3:10pm On Dec 26, 2016
Lukay99:

But your oil only account for less than 24% of Nigeria revenue based on buhari 2017 budget even though not all oil producing States 24% are from SS. What stopped you guys from stopping Johnathan when oil accounts for way more than 24% of the Nigerian revenue for the so called 95%? The truth is that it's tribalism and hatred of buhari to be precise
any explanation or opinion keep it to yourself. Buhari budget can't deceive us here. He's budgets are always evil.

Re: "Let Us Talk" - President Muhammadu Buhari Tells Niger Delta Militants by googlepikins: 3:11pm On Dec 26, 2016
Lukay99:

Buhari is the terrorist that wanted to set the SS region on fire? Really!!!!, you guys and your supporters are bombing you own region(pipelines), some of are even calling for all out war against buhari that he will be killed if he ever stepped in to the region (ss/se). Even though buhari is pleading with you guys(SS) not to destroy your own land from bombing and oil spillage yet you called him the terrorist, he even wanted to clean up oil spillage that the militants also help in creating from pipelines bombing even though your hero (Johnathan) failed to do much about it yet you guys still said you'll still kill him if he ever stepped SS region for cleaning up your oil spillage mess. Look at the state of SS today yet most of you guys are quick to praise people like ibori, asari, militants and all SS past leaders but you said god punish buhari what exactly do you guys want buhari to do?
why una dey drink panadol for our headache. Our pipelines are not on your forehead, so face your cocoa powder
Re: "Let Us Talk" - President Muhammadu Buhari Tells Niger Delta Militants by sarrki(m): 3:22pm On Dec 26, 2016
googlepikins:
why una dey drink panadol for our headache. Our pipelines are not on your forehead, so face your cocoa powder

Be patriotic in your comments

We have nations that don't have any mineral resources

They are doing well example is Switzerland they are doing well

They invest in people (human resources )

Less I forget as your name implies [b]Googlepikin

Google ondo and Lagos you will know there is oil in SW [/b]
Re: "Let Us Talk" - President Muhammadu Buhari Tells Niger Delta Militants by googlepikins: 3:24pm On Dec 26, 2016
sarrki:

Be patriotic in your comments

We have nations that don't have any mineral resources

They are doing well example is Switzerland they are doing well

They invest in people (human resources )

Less I forget as your name implies [b]Googlepikin

Google ondo and Lagos you will know there is oil in SW [/b]
tell Buhari to take his eyes off our land. Let him go and invest in his people cos his name is forbidden anywhere in Niger Delta. I googled and this is what I found.

Re: "Let Us Talk" - President Muhammadu Buhari Tells Niger Delta Militants by sarrki(m): 3:30pm On Dec 26, 2016
googlepikins:
tell Buhari to take his eyes off our land. Let him go and invest in his people cos his name is forbidden anywhere in Niger Delta. I googled and this is what I found.

You need a rectifier

It helps convert energy from DC to Ac

It will make the system works well
Re: "Let Us Talk" - President Muhammadu Buhari Tells Niger Delta Militants by googlepikins: 3:34pm On Dec 26, 2016
sarrki:

You need a rectifier

It helps convert energy from DC to Ac

It will make the system works well
2017 is around the corner Buhari go see the one wey senior avengers

Re: "Let Us Talk" - President Muhammadu Buhari Tells Niger Delta Militants by sarrki(m): 3:42pm On Dec 26, 2016
googlepikins:
2017 is around the corner Buhari go see the one wey senior avengers

Empty barrel make the loudest noise
Re: "Let Us Talk" - President Muhammadu Buhari Tells Niger Delta Militants by vatiqan(m): 3:55pm On Dec 26, 2016
I am here almost solely for you. Bros, I must confess, you sulk. I have followed this site for so many months, I have never seen anyone that matches your foolishness. Guy, who pays you? You are too dumb for my liking. Believe me or not, this is APSee governmwnt, is the worst, in our contemporary world! I have followed you for months, now. Lest I forget, I don't belong to any political party. Yourself, Ngene, Modath, Madridguy; have a disease that cannever be cured. It's more the ZoneBeeism. Could be called, HyperzoneB!
Re: "Let Us Talk" - President Muhammadu Buhari Tells Niger Delta Militants by Ababadada: 4:17pm On Dec 26, 2016
omonnakoda:
Not because of election he still will lose that region. I believe he has been warned by the rulers of earth against military adventures in the region.
true talk
Re: "Let Us Talk" - President Muhammadu Buhari Tells Niger Delta Militants by darediamond(m): 5:12pm On Dec 26, 2016
sarrki:

Do you think Nigeria Armed forces can't handle them?

Wake up 2017 is fast approaching

This are not terrorists mind you. External Forces are there looking for a chance to enter in the cracks on Nigeria wall which remember also. 1960s is not 2017 remember as well.
Re: "Let Us Talk" - President Muhammadu Buhari Tells Niger Delta Militants by googlepikins: 7:31pm On Dec 26, 2016
sarrki:

Empty barrel make the loudest noise
we shall see soon
Re: "Let Us Talk" - President Muhammadu Buhari Tells Niger Delta Militants by sarrki(m): 7:34pm On Dec 26, 2016
googlepikins:
we shall see soon

For where be that?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obasanjo And Ahmed Makarfi In Secret Meeting In Abeokuta / Speech By President Buhari As He Signs 2020 Budget Into Law / President Buhari Tells Youths To End Street Protests, Dialogue With Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.