Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,539 members, 7,812,671 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:17 PM

"Let Us Talk" - President Muhammadu Buhari Tells Niger Delta Militants - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Let Us Talk" - President Muhammadu Buhari Tells Niger Delta Militants (16969 Views)

Stop Your Campaigns For My Re-election For Now, Buhari Tells Supporters / Plateau: Niger Delta Militants Blow Hot, Reveal What’ll Happen In 21 Days / Go To The Farm And Earn Respect, Buhari Tells Nigerian Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Let Us Talk" - President Muhammadu Buhari Tells Niger Delta Militants by oldninja(m): 8:37am On Dec 26, 2016
tete7000:

If they could, there won't be need for call to negotiate. Stop deluding yourself.

Guy wise up, Buhari is looking for alibi. He will try this and if it fails, no one can completely blame him for genocide in the creeks. It's not a sign of weakness as some of you are making it look, it's a sign of responsibility and then tactics!

1 Like

Re: "Let Us Talk" - President Muhammadu Buhari Tells Niger Delta Militants by Nobody: 8:37am On Dec 26, 2016
eezeribe:
someone is trying to act nice because of 2019 election.Deep within someone's mind,someone would have preferred to launch a full scale war on...I didn't mention Anybody

If you quote me,whether to support or condemn my comment...
It means you have UNWITTINGLY ACCEPTED MY COMMENT AS THE TRUTH

Your comment is baseless

Obasanjo advocates a carrot and stick approach. It is time for the carrot
Re: "Let Us Talk" - President Muhammadu Buhari Tells Niger Delta Militants by rikamann: 8:39am On Dec 26, 2016
You don't understand and know the power of dialogue and peace. Nigeria is a great country as we are, let us unite to succeed.

mccoy47:
The "crocodile smile" refused to smile? cheesy
Re: "Let Us Talk" - President Muhammadu Buhari Tells Niger Delta Militants by slim75d(m): 8:44am On Dec 26, 2016
i want peace in my community kalaibiama,pipeline vandalisation is our ecosystem ,my grandpa can't fish nd that's the only source of livelihood for the riverine people.

it's only this fraudulent people that 'll be postin rubbish on social media supportin NDA to keep destroyin our land,nd they think we re togeda,nonsense.
Re: "Let Us Talk" - President Muhammadu Buhari Tells Niger Delta Militants by manmidtexy(m): 8:44am On Dec 26, 2016
which right steps.

If Hilary Clinton is the candidate, he wont say this.

He knows Trump will do a solid negotiation with the S.S and declare whatever is necessary.

Why did he not take Obama's advices from inception and January already approached for Trump's inauguration and Buhari must had been duly informed of classified information on Trumps approaches to Nigeria Oil Rich dialogues with main S.S.

Firefire:
Good move... Buhary taking the right steps
Re: "Let Us Talk" - President Muhammadu Buhari Tells Niger Delta Militants by dragonking3: 8:45am On Dec 26, 2016
sarrki:
Thank you Mr president

As a father to all listen where you need to dialogue

Use force where it is necessary

God bless Muhammadu Buhari

God bless Federal Republic of Nigeria
My friend keep quiet. angry

Where you and Quotasystem not the ones that were shouting that Buhari should launch a full scale war on the nigerdelta militants? Now that 2019 is approaching he wants to dialogue angry

2 Likes

Re: "Let Us Talk" - President Muhammadu Buhari Tells Niger Delta Militants by princessayesha(f): 8:45am On Dec 26, 2016
most of the times when some people think someone hates them its because they know they are doing something hateful
Re: "Let Us Talk" - President Muhammadu Buhari Tells Niger Delta Militants by degamemaster(m): 8:47am On Dec 26, 2016
Buhari is a useless old terrorist. He is pretending as if he truly desire the peace of the people of southern nigeria, all he wanted was to set the region on fire and use it as an excuse for his dumbness and foolishness hence, military force in the area. God punish buhari.

1 Like

Re: "Let Us Talk" - President Muhammadu Buhari Tells Niger Delta Militants by manmidtexy(m): 8:48am On Dec 26, 2016
Well said bro. If he had followed Yar adua and GEJ approach as he was sworn in. Things would have not been ugly now.

Let us keep watching.

omonnakoda:
Not because of election he still will lose that region. I believe he has been warned by the rulers of earth against military adventures in the region.

1 Like

Re: "Let Us Talk" - President Muhammadu Buhari Tells Niger Delta Militants by rabex123(m): 8:48am On Dec 26, 2016
Ecosystem4u:

Go to Zambisa my friend that is where the job is n stop lazying around!!!
Then font lie in the comfort of your home when it starts.. Come out and have a dick for Once in your life ..
You think arms combat is seating in your bedroom and chatting.. Coward.
Re: "Let Us Talk" - President Muhammadu Buhari Tells Niger Delta Militants by bayelsaowei(m): 8:50am On Dec 26, 2016
No...threaten us more with the military like you've always proposed... angry

Nonsense

1 Like

Re: "Let Us Talk" - President Muhammadu Buhari Tells Niger Delta Militants by bayelsaowei(m): 8:53am On Dec 26, 2016
sarrki:

Do you think Nigeria Armed forces can't handle them?

Wake up 2017 is fast approaching
handle..i laugh you..the president should have continued with his military threats and let's see what will feed the nation till 2019...the realities on ground only shosw that buhari has been trailing with the recent methods of leadership...

angry

1 Like

Re: "Let Us Talk" - President Muhammadu Buhari Tells Niger Delta Militants by adimsmt: 8:55am On Dec 26, 2016
sarrki:

http://punchng.com/let-us-talk-buhari-tells-ndelta-militants/

Mr president, is okay you have finally awakened. But the damage has already been done while your eyes was closed and also your ear blocked. You are the father of this Nation but you behave like child when you don't reason like a father, militancy would have been a thing of the past if you had taken this route. You has also made Nnamdi Kanu a hero but there are still time to make it right before the damage get worst, Mr presidoo diplomacy is always the first step in any conflict.
Re: "Let Us Talk" - President Muhammadu Buhari Tells Niger Delta Militants by Legend87(m): 8:55am On Dec 26, 2016
sarrki:

Do you think Nigeria Armed forces can't handle them?

Wake up 2017 is fast approaching

I'm not a fan of violence, but truth be told, the Govt. Can't handle those guys based on their sophisticated weapon. Aside defenceless and innocent citizens, the NA cn't withstand the Millitants. If the Soldiers uses the ''Guirella'' fighting method because they can't fight a confrontational open battle with them.
Re: "Let Us Talk" - President Muhammadu Buhari Tells Niger Delta Militants by bayelsaowei(m): 8:56am On Dec 26, 2016
Where are all those aerial crocodile air force videos showing how the military is bombarding the Niger delta...

E Don stop

Mtsheeww
Re: "Let Us Talk" - President Muhammadu Buhari Tells Niger Delta Militants by vengertime: 9:01am On Dec 26, 2016
sarrki:
Thank you Mr president

I thought he's the new police in town. we will deal with him. this is just the beginning. I have said he must take our own terms whether he likes it or not. resource control period..
Re: "Let Us Talk" - President Muhammadu Buhari Tells Niger Delta Militants by BraniacX(m): 9:09am On Dec 26, 2016
princessayesha:
most of the times when some people think someone hates them its because they know they are doing something hateful

because you fine small i go leave you otherwise na left backhand for reorientate your outlook and philosophy undecided

Most times when people say you hate them it is because you have in no uncertain terms shown it to them

Idiat! angry
Re: "Let Us Talk" - President Muhammadu Buhari Tells Niger Delta Militants by BraniacX(m): 9:13am On Dec 26, 2016
rabex123:

Then font lie in the comfort of your home when it starts.. Come out and have a dick for Once in your life ..
You think arms combat is seating in your bedroom and chatting.. Coward.

You bastard think you're the only in military service who has seen active combat duty coming online to form expendables as if your platoon won every engagement by the force of your presence alone! Idiat! Let it happen, you'll die first in a pink mist! Scallywag!
Re: "Let Us Talk" - President Muhammadu Buhari Tells Niger Delta Militants by rabex123(m): 9:17am On Dec 26, 2016
BraniacX:

You bastard think you're the only in military service who has seen active combat duty coming online to form expendables as if your platoon won every engagement by the force of your presence alone! Idiat! Let it happen, you'll die first in a pink mist! Scallywag!
You must be pained.. But believe me its nothing compared to pain of a bullet wound..
Am very sure you ate one pot bellied lazzy fat clown..
Who can't even run 10km to save your life.
Re: "Let Us Talk" - President Muhammadu Buhari Tells Niger Delta Militants by tellmemore15: 9:25am On Dec 26, 2016
THERE'S A NEW SHERIFF IN TOWN. grin grin

What more can i say that had not been said already.

The damage had already been done and it cuts too deep. I'll advise the president to just accept his faults and resign with honour because as it stands, the terms for negotiation would definitely be higher now.

2 Likes

Re: "Let Us Talk" - President Muhammadu Buhari Tells Niger Delta Militants by Nobody: 9:27am On Dec 26, 2016
Addicted2Women:

No

We don't talk to a 90 year old dumb farmer who ruined a great country in just 15 months

You can go talk to your cows and zombies, you will have a great conversation with them

Do you know what ruining a nation is? Because you can eat Christmas rice and still talk trash. Thank God Goodluck didn't continue. Hateful dull brains
Re: "Let Us Talk" - President Muhammadu Buhari Tells Niger Delta Militants by tiwiex(m): 9:30am On Dec 26, 2016
sarrki:

Not too late brother

There is two way to resolve conflict

Coercion and persuasion

It's time to be persuasive

I am quite an optimist and supported PMB a lot. I think it's too late because the people he refers to never liked him or trusted him. He wasted his first 100 days showing his disdain for them proving them right. he thought he would get away with it but has seen the power of d people. If PMB could shoot dem all and get away with it, this speech won't be made. It is not about okorocha supporting him. It is about people liking and trusting u. Me sef wey support am don conclude say there is more to this government's agenda. I pray he proves me and doubters wrong oh.
Re: "Let Us Talk" - President Muhammadu Buhari Tells Niger Delta Militants by Ejjis(m): 9:32am On Dec 26, 2016
ANYONE OF YOU WHO BELIEVED THAT BOKOHARAM IS DEFEATED WITHOUT SHAKURE AND CHIBOK REMAINING GIRLS DOES NOT HAVE SENSE.

2 Likes

Re: "Let Us Talk" - President Muhammadu Buhari Tells Niger Delta Militants by tiwiex(m): 9:33am On Dec 26, 2016
Donbigi2:
I can remember how some nairalanders were ranting with the Nigerian military on how they will destroy NDA..
Buhari do not negotiate with terrorist
Lmao

I remember too. If only he had listened to wisdom. They kept saying body language. ND no be Sambisa oh. I think k it further showed how ill informef Buhari is of Nigeria else he would have started as a president for All Nigerians. I think it is late to make a mends. As long as na PMB, dem no go trust am lai lai.
Re: "Let Us Talk" - President Muhammadu Buhari Tells Niger Delta Militants by Nobody: 9:34am On Dec 26, 2016
Legend87:

I'm not a fan of violence, but truth be told, the Govt. Can't handle those guys based on their sophisticated weapon. Aside defenceless and innocent citizens, the NA cn't withstand the Millitants. If the Soldiers uses the ''Guirella'' fighting method because they can't fight a confrontational open battle with them.

He can handle them if he directs all the miltary in the north east to ND. It will be like the case of Blood diamonds. But Nigeria is past that stage. That is what people like you fail to understand. The world is advancing.
Re: "Let Us Talk" - President Muhammadu Buhari Tells Niger Delta Militants by Nobody: 9:35am On Dec 26, 2016
tiwiex:

I remember too. If only he had listened to wisdom. They kept saying body language. ND no be Sambisa oh. I think k it further showed how ill informef Buhari is of Nigeria else he would have started as a president for All Nigerians. I think it is late to make a mends. As long as na PMB, dem no go trust am lai lai.

Trust him to do what? But you trusted your son that never did anything.
Re: "Let Us Talk" - President Muhammadu Buhari Tells Niger Delta Militants by googlepikins: 9:40am On Dec 26, 2016
sarrki:
Thank you Mr president

I've said this last year and am saying it this year and am still going to say it next year. Buhari will never, I said never use our oil for the 95% thieves.

Re: "Let Us Talk" - President Muhammadu Buhari Tells Niger Delta Militants by buJu234: 9:42am On Dec 26, 2016
Buhari even though am not ur strong fan but atleast this is a welcome decision.

plz do the needful... we all need peace in the Niger-delta cos whether we like it or not

Nigeria economy still relies on Oil & Gas export over 95% of her FOREX income.

until we successfully diversify economy lets be pampering the Niger-Delta militants...

even though thats not the right thing but for commonsense sake.
Re: "Let Us Talk" - President Muhammadu Buhari Tells Niger Delta Militants by APCmyheart(m): 9:44am On Dec 26, 2016
Firefire:
Good move... Buhary taking the right steps

Hahhaa one of the militants and for your mind Buhari wan give una money abi? hahah
Re: "Let Us Talk" - President Muhammadu Buhari Tells Niger Delta Militants by Nobody: 9:44am On Dec 26, 2016
tiwiex:

I am quite an optimist and supported PMB a lot. I think it's too late because the people he refers to never liked him or trusted him. He wasted his first 100 days showing his disdain for them proving them right. he thought he would get away with it but has seen the power of d people. If PMB could shoot dem all and get away with it, this speech won't be made. It is not about okorocha supporting him. It is about people liking and trusting u. Me sef wey support am don conclude say there is more to this government's agenda. I pray he proves me and doubters wrong oh.

PMB cannot disappoint. He is in hold of the country. These policies like the TSA he implemented has brought the corruption to some point low. Now Nigeria needs money.
Re: "Let Us Talk" - President Muhammadu Buhari Tells Niger Delta Militants by Legend87(m): 9:48am On Dec 26, 2016
PUSH1:

He can handle them if he directs all the miltary in the north east to ND. It will be like the case of Blood diamonds. But Nigeria is past that stage. That is what people like you fail to understand. The world is advancing.

Well, let's just say until then... What weapon would the use? ''Akara Bomb'' or ''Awka made riffles?'' a man's weapon determines how he fights.
Re: "Let Us Talk" - President Muhammadu Buhari Tells Niger Delta Militants by Akpoesiri(f): 9:52am On Dec 26, 2016
eezeribe:
someone is trying to act nice because of 2019 election.Deep within someone's mind,someone would have preferred to launch a full scale war on...I didn't mention Anybody

If you quote me,whether to support or condemn my comment...
It means you have UNWITTINGLY ACCEPTED MY COMMENT AS THE TRUTH
Truth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Crisis In INEC As Amina Zakari Battles INEC Chairman Yakubu / I Will Defeat Any Igala Candidate - Yahaya Bello / President Buhari At 78: Cabinet Make-up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.