Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

Lady Gets New House From Her Man After She Bought Him A Car(photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Gets New House From Her Man After She Bought Him A Car(photos) (51265 Views)

Ken Bramor And Princess, A Fish Seller Are In Love. Buys Her A Car (Photos) / Lady Seen Beating Her Man After She Caught Him Talking To Another Lady / "His Joystick Is A Dot, I Almost Cried": Kenyan Lady Calls Out Man After Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Gets New House From Her Man After She Bought Him A Car(photos) by favourmic(m): 1:09pm On Dec 26, 2016
Orikinla1:

She bought him a car first.

I did not read that before
Re: Lady Gets New House From Her Man After She Bought Him A Car(photos) by dingbang(m): 1:09pm On Dec 26, 2016
Nothing new.
Re: Lady Gets New House From Her Man After She Bought Him A Car(photos) by GMBuhari: 1:09pm On Dec 26, 2016
Ladies and investments grin

Sharp girl
Re: Lady Gets New House From Her Man After She Bought Him A Car(photos) by Orikinla1: 1:09pm On Dec 26, 2016
LesbianBoy:
Mumu man angry
He is smarter than you.
A house is a better investment than a car.
Re: Lady Gets New House From Her Man After She Bought Him A Car(photos) by omogin(f): 1:10pm On Dec 26, 2016
Florblu:
This are the kind of men we need in our society.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy igiot
Re: Lady Gets New House From Her Man After She Bought Him A Car(photos) by doskie(m): 1:14pm On Dec 26, 2016
Florblu:
see them. Did you read the part that says she bought him a car? Not boxers.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Gets New House From Her Man After She Bought Him A Car(photos) by doskie(m): 1:14pm On Dec 26, 2016
Shol3:
Goals
these girls are so funny.
Re: Lady Gets New House From Her Man After She Bought Him A Car(photos) by dacovajnr: 1:15pm On Dec 26, 2016
Buy a Naija girl Iphone 7 she go surprise you with Vest and Handkerchief like say you be atilogu dancer undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Lady Gets New House From Her Man After She Bought Him A Car(photos) by doskie(m): 1:16pm On Dec 26, 2016
Nutase:
Emotional cry
lolz what's emotional there? My dear have you washed the beans for the moimoi we want to eat this night?
Re: Lady Gets New House From Her Man After She Bought Him A Car(photos) by lielbree: 1:16pm On Dec 26, 2016
All of you nl boys looking for poverty eradication scheme from your prospective wife, remember that this USA not Nigeria.
Here it is more difficult for a woman to get a high paying job!
Our work force is male dominated. Unlike aboard where getting a job requires just your qualifications
Re: Lady Gets New House From Her Man After She Bought Him A Car(photos) by 9ja4show: 1:16pm On Dec 26, 2016
More like he bought a house for both of them....shey they will live together
Re: Lady Gets New House From Her Man After She Bought Him A Car(photos) by Praktikals(m): 1:17pm On Dec 26, 2016
Florblu:
Most women in this part of the world dont have 'giving' in their dico. No soso gimme gimme una sabi.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Gets New House From Her Man After She Bought Him A Car(photos) by saintdennis(m): 1:19pm On Dec 26, 2016
A twitter user (not surprised she's white) asked the only reasonable question

'can ya'll afford to pay for the house lol

That's how someone on my old Street bought his wife a car and they sold it 2months later (claimed it was stolen BT we know thats just a big fat lie)
Re: Lady Gets New House From Her Man After She Bought Him A Car(photos) by Mcowubaba: 1:19pm On Dec 26, 2016
Florblu:
We need more of such women that can buy a man something nice not boxers or opening their reproductive organs for men as payback for our expenses tongue

1 Like

Re: Lady Gets New House From Her Man After She Bought Him A Car(photos) by ezewinted1(m): 1:20pm On Dec 26, 2016
wow, good things are guan
Re: Lady Gets New House From Her Man After She Bought Him A Car(photos) by madridguy(m): 1:22pm On Dec 26, 2016
See kitchen like lab. Wonderful.
Re: Lady Gets New House From Her Man After She Bought Him A Car(photos) by lielbree: 1:22pm On Dec 26, 2016
Praktikals:

Most women in this part of the world dont have 'giving' in their dico. No soso gimme gimme una sabi.
That's because the workforce here is male dominated. Should she collect money for another man to give you if she has a low income or no job?
Re: Lady Gets New House From Her Man After She Bought Him A Car(photos) by zeedof(m): 1:22pm On Dec 26, 2016
Florblu:
madam you are free to relocate to their society na
Re: Lady Gets New House From Her Man After She Bought Him A Car(photos) by Nobody: 1:25pm On Dec 26, 2016
Waoow
money is good oo
this has always been my dream, buying my love a car.
Re: Lady Gets New House From Her Man After She Bought Him A Car(photos) by bejeria101(m): 1:27pm On Dec 26, 2016
Ucheosefoh:
Also the kind of ladies we need in the society

Gbam! You said it! Seconded!
Re: Lady Gets New House From Her Man After She Bought Him A Car(photos) by Emmahunk(m): 1:28pm On Dec 26, 2016
Florblu:

Those kinda men abound if only they can see half of that kind of women.
Remember she got the house after buying him a car. She didn't buy him boxer shorts only to expect I phone 7+

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Gets New House From Her Man After She Bought Him A Car(photos) by Nobody: 1:28pm On Dec 26, 2016
Mcowubaba:

We need more of such women that can buy a man something nice not boxers or opening their reproductive organs for men to payback for our expenses tongue
But we will become your equals if we start taking care of your needs naaa
Re: Lady Gets New House From Her Man After She Bought Him A Car(photos) by no1madman(m): 1:33pm On Dec 26, 2016
I just dey laugh. .one day she go kick u out. .
Re: Lady Gets New House From Her Man After She Bought Him A Car(photos) by Mcowubaba: 1:33pm On Dec 26, 2016
lielbree:

That's because the workforce here is male dominated. Should she collect money for another man to give you if she has a low income or no job?
Lies from the pit of hell.
Nigerian girls are stingy by default, most are uncultured, the are always at the receiving end.. Highest the will open pant for u to put ur erectile organ.

I remember a girl I bought a good Perfume for on her birthday, on my birthday she simply said, she will come and spend TIME with me in my room.
She eventually came emptyhanded, and even requested for my Birthday Cake.

Nigerian girls are in workforce too, plenty of them.
Check Banks, parastatals, Ministries etc

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Gets New House From Her Man After She Bought Him A Car(photos) by hedonistic: 1:34pm On Dec 26, 2016
Nonsense. I'm sure she knew his capacity before she bought him the so-called car. These kind of 'Blac Chyna' women can be annoying. You bought him a car because you knew he has money and can buy you much more than that. Who is deceiving who?

Show me the hard working woman who bought a car for her struggling legediz boyfriend or husband to upgrade him out of love. Not these pretentious women who would gift ice to an Eskimo, to prove what exactly?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Gets New House From Her Man After She Bought Him A Car(photos) by Toks2008(m): 1:36pm On Dec 26, 2016
Florblu:

Nigerian guys are the most emphatic,selfless and generous givers in the world but bad economy is a show spoiler.

1 Like

Re: Lady Gets New House From Her Man After She Bought Him A Car(photos) by gokuu(m): 1:36pm On Dec 26, 2016
Justnora:
Feminists won't see this one but if it is who is going to do house chores you see them claiming equality. Good lady
What is this one saying??

Obviously, this is a feminist ideal. The gifts are going in both directions, that sounds like equality; which is what feminists espouse.

Next time, reason some.

1 Like

Re: Lady Gets New House From Her Man After She Bought Him A Car(photos) by gokuu(m): 1:37pm On Dec 26, 2016
This guy is a good man.
Re: Lady Gets New House From Her Man After She Bought Him A Car(photos) by gokuu(m): 1:38pm On Dec 26, 2016
Toks2008:

Nigerian guys are the most emphatic,selfless and generous givers in the world but bad economy is a show spoiler.

Abi o, recession yii naa ni o!
Re: Lady Gets New House From Her Man After She Bought Him A Car(photos) by SmartyPants(m): 1:40pm On Dec 26, 2016
Florblu:

And the kind of women too
Re: Lady Gets New House From Her Man After She Bought Him A Car(photos) by Nobody: 1:40pm On Dec 26, 2016
dacovajnr:
Buy a Naija girl Iphone 7 she go surprise you with Vest and Handkerchief like say you be atilogu dancer undecided undecided

lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage / Hilarious Facebook, Whatsapp And BBM Relationship Chats (pictures) / "He Saw My Picture And Slid Into My DM” – Instagram User Shares Love Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.