Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,596 members, 7,820,138 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

What Do Guys Really Mean When They Ask A Girl If She Has A Boyfriend? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do Guys Really Mean When They Ask A Girl If She Has A Boyfriend? (48797 Views)

What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question? / Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? / How To Get The Girl If She's Already In A Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: What Do Guys Really Mean When They Ask A Girl If She Has A Boyfriend? by Nobody: 3:21am On May 04, 2011
<<< ENTERS pessimist mode!  grin grin

it means three things:

i wanna get to know u, be your man and 'hit it'.  cheesy
if it is free game (no man) to 'hit it' and quit it cheesy
if he'll get lee-way to 'hit' another man's property for bragging rights and then quit it!  cheesy

lol don't mind me jor! just being silly!

I think Natasha is spot on tho!  wink
Re: What Do Guys Really Mean When They Ask A Girl If She Has A Boyfriend? by BloodShed1: 1:20pm On May 04, 2011
ogugua88:

Violent? Hardly lol.

I don't plan on settling down with a weak man wink

Good luck lmao, Nigeria's younger males are as sissified as ever. Even some of the ones older than me.

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Only Have Time For Nigerian Guys – Kenyan Ladies Fight Kenyan Men / Woman Stalks Bestie To SA To Catch Her Sleeping With Her Husband (pics/video) / Lizzy Oke Dancing With Her Husband On A Wheelchair At Their Wedding (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.