Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,708 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Share Your Experiences As A Postgraduate Student In A Federal University! - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Share Your Experiences As A Postgraduate Student In A Federal University! (68784 Views)

Python Killed In Hostel At The Federal University Otuoke, Bayelsa / Ayoola Oluwakemi Is Best African Female Postgraduate Student In China (Photo) / UNILAG Lecturer Stabs Postgraduate Student (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Experiences As A Postgraduate Student In A Federal University! by dangotesmummy: 11:56am On Jan 08, 2017
MrHighSea:
That scenerio u described happens between my Prof and the HOD of the department.
He ordered us one day to go call the HOD, that without projector he can't teach. The HOD's secretary said HOD no dey. Oboy Prof halla, se He told him to come to work.
Make una pray for me.o The said Prof is my supervisor. I'm to submit my topic latest next month. I dy read RIGHT NOW sef.
can't you request for a change of supervisor from your hod if you're not comfortable working with him.I remember when I was doing my masters in one of this federal universities notorious for delaying students. We were the ones going to the hods office everyday to beg them to give us supervisor. That hod use us catch trips well. I can never forget him.I just got pissed and dumped their maaters for them

I remember those days the hod will be telling us " please get out.you cannot be coming to my office every time and be harassing me in my own office

He was so pompous you will almost think we almost came to his office to beg him for money undecided

He will use us to go meeting. We will be standing in front of his office .he will use us to eat and be chatting on his phone. Omo I just called their bluff

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experiences As A Postgraduate Student In A Federal University! by Teejaysegxy: 12:04pm On Jan 08, 2017
Dear fellow and prospective pg students, I am presently an M.Sc Students at UNILAG. My experienced till date in UNILAG is disheartning and discouraging. In UNILAG, like the Initiator of this topic said, u are taught those topic that u had been taught in ur undergraduate days, which understandably is because of those students that r from other fields but crossed over to ur field but notwithstanding, u r only taught 20% of what u need to know as a pg student. That aside, at UNILAG, therefore is this endemic disease of favouritism among virtually most of their lecturers. U can imagine, during My 1st semester there, a lecturer came a round to introduced their best graduated student during a particular year who the school authority has inadvertly retained based on their doctrine, who we r both undergoing d same pg programme, and d lecturer said that d guy is indomitable and non of us can surpass him based on academic performance. To My chagrin, this guy had A's in all the courses except two lecturer who face him B's. This is d guy that didn't start d programme early with us. This is d guy that didn't partake in someone assignments because of this lateness. And more worrisome, this guy had highest in most CA's and exams. No test to measure our CA performances but only assignments. This same event has been persisting in d 2nd semester. This lecturers only give good marks to there students(Akokites) and cronies and those of us from other institutions, r left with nothing to write HOME about. Our faith to secure the minimum academic grade to be qualified for PHD has been dashed and unrealisable. As a result of this, I asked a friend of mine in the same institution and someone other people and they said is nothing new to them. That is a Customer and tradition thing at UNILAG. I am now sailing in a regretable boat that had I seeked people's advice before obtaining d from, I wouldn't have fallen a victim. On this note, My advice for prospective pg students is for them to go to their root I.e. the school they did their undergraduate programmes for their pg programmes because most Universities in Nigeria r not immuned from diseases of favouritism, stereotyping, factionalism and man-know-man. It's a common saying that d devil u know for a time immemorial is letter than d Angel u just know today.
My submission. Thank u.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experiences As A Postgraduate Student In A Federal University! by dangotesmummy: 12:11pm On Jan 08, 2017
SmellingAnus:
been close to lecturers even as an undergraduate, I can tell you some lecturers are into married women including the pregnant ones so it's highly possible that she is speaking the truth... I guess the lecturers in the university you attended were saints cheesy which university is that again? cheesy
they weren't saints.they did their own runs underground and very codedly.when I was an undergraduate they dated the matured ones among us but not from the same department. For example a lecturer in the department OF nursing will go very far to date a lady in economics.they don't do it with the students under them so that they won't BE easily caught wink

And they were in an unholy relationship some of the girls were doing it just for fun some for money and some were dating lecturers in another department because the man happened to be a friend of her manfriend lecturer so that he will give her preferential treatment as per grades e.g iyawo ore wa things grin
Re: Share Your Experiences As A Postgraduate Student In A Federal University! by dangotesmummy: 12:12pm On Jan 08, 2017
grin
cosade:

Unfortunately, a good number of them are without their senses intact.
Re: Share Your Experiences As A Postgraduate Student In A Federal University! by dangotesmummy: 12:14pm On Jan 08, 2017
Jotter:

The only way to change this is to change the culture and mind set if the lecturers first, if this can be done, then put infrastructures in place and BOOM! You begin to see results, but we seem to be putting the cart before the horse, it does not work that way.
lecturers are teaching to earn a living.only few of them are really passionate about it.many of them will rather not be lecturers if they had other options

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experiences As A Postgraduate Student In A Federal University! by Teejaysegxy: 12:15pm On Jan 08, 2017
Dear fellow and prospective pg students, I am presently an M.Sc Students at UNILAG. My experienced till date in UNILAG is disheartning and discouraging. In UNILAG, like the Initiator of this topic said, u are taught those topics that u had been taught in ur undergraduate days, which understandably is because of those students that r from other fields but crossed over to ur field but notwithstanding, u r only taught 20% of what u need to know as a pg student. That aside, at UNILAG, therefore is this endemic disease of favouritism among virtually most of their lecturers. U can imagine, during My 1st semester there, a lecturer came a round to introduce their best graduated student during a particular year who the school authority has inadvertly retained based on their doctrine, who we r both undergoing d same pg programme, and d lecturer said that d guy is indomitable and non of us can surpass him on academic performance ground. To My chagrin, this guy had A's in all the courses except two lecturers who gave him B's. This is d guy that didn't start d programme early with us. This is d guy that didn't partake in someone assignments because of his late resumption. And more worrisome, this guy had highest in most CA's and exams. No test to measure our CA performances, they only measure it by giving assignments. This same event has been persisting in d 2nd semester. These lecturers only give good marks to there students(Akokites) and cronies and those of us from other institutions, r left with nothing to write HOME about. Our faith to secure the minimum academic grade to be qualified for PHD has been dashed and unrealisable. As a result of this, I asked a friend of mine in the same institution and someone other people and they said is nothing new to them. That is a Custom and tradition thing at UNILAG. I am now sailing in a regretable boat that had I seeked people's advice before obtaining d from, I wouldn't have fallen a victim. On this note, My advice for prospective pg students is for them to go to their root I.e. the school they did their undergraduate programmes for their pg programmes because most Universities in Nigeria r not immuned from diseases of favouritism, stereotyping, factionalism and man-know-man. It's a common saying that d devil u know for a time immemorial is letter than d Angel u just know today.
My submission. Thank u.
Re: Share Your Experiences As A Postgraduate Student In A Federal University! by SmellingAnus(m): 12:18pm On Jan 08, 2017
dangotesmummy:
they weren't saints.they did their own runs underground and very codedly.when I was an undergraduate they dated the matured ones among us but not from the same department. For example a lecturer in the department OF nursing will go very far to date a lady in economics.they don't do it with the students under them so that they won't BE easily caught wink

And they were in an unholy relationship some of the girls were doing it just for fun some for money and some were dating lecturers in another department because the man happened to be a friend of her manfriend lecturer so that he will give her preferential treatment as per grades e.g iyawo ore wa things grin
hahahha honestly your lecturers are saints... Mine don't care .... Infact someone complained to me about how a girl was bleeped in a lecturers office justs because she needed academic favour .... I have heard from girls of how they were harrased by departmental lecturer... I remember my ex girlfriend, she went to meet her hod cos she failed his course but the man decided that he must Sleep with her in his office and he was even making moves but she rejected his offer and of course she carried over the course... There are many more of these stories that are even worse that I know of..

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Experiences As A Postgraduate Student In A Federal University! by JesusDWay(m): 12:19pm On Jan 08, 2017
I have always said it, anyone who wants serious academic exposure and learning should go study abroad, you can hardly be taught anything current or would you acquire much knowledge. Its partly why i laugh when some people here claim they have Masters degree, i don't see them really different from first degree holders

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Experiences As A Postgraduate Student In A Federal University! by MrHighSea: 12:22pm On Jan 08, 2017
dangotesmummy:
can't you request for a change of supervisor from your hod if you're not comfortable working with him.I remember when I was doing my masters in one of this federal universities notorious for delaying students. We were the ones going to the hods office everyday to beg them to give us supervisor. That hod use us catch trips well. I can never forget him.I just got pissed and dumped their maaters for them

I remember those days the hod will be telling us " please get out.you cannot be coming to my office every time and be harassing me in my own office

He was so pompous you will almost think we almost came to his office to beg him for money undecided

He will use us to go meeting. We will be standing in front of his office .he will use us to eat and be chatting on his phone. Omo I just called their bluff
I paid and applied for a change of field (from his field to another Prof's field) in 1st semester. HOD told me he said him and the Dean should not sign the form, I weak. Sha Prof sabi book wella and I too is in Academic. I ones got a job and scholarship by mentioning is name. That's why I just have to show that I can deliver cause of future relationship.
Re: Share Your Experiences As A Postgraduate Student In A Federal University! by Christine01(f): 12:30pm On Jan 08, 2017
dangotesmummy:
university of ibadan is living on past glory /reputation. They're not different from oau when it comes to unnecessary bureaucratic delays.oau like[b] ibadan can give you 1001 reasons why you will not graduate OR why you don't deserve to graduate even after fulfilling all their requirements[/b]

They believe spending 8years for an MSc degree is a thing of pride and worth boasting about

Are you sure about this or you are just re-echoing what someone told you?
Re: Share Your Experiences As A Postgraduate Student In A Federal University! by dangotesmummy: 12:31pm On Jan 08, 2017
MrHighSea:
I paid and applied for a change of field (from his field to another Prof's field) in 1st semester. HOD told me he said him and the Dean should not sign the form, I weak. Sha Prof sabi book wella and I too is in Academic. I ones got a job and scholarship by mentioning is name. That's why I just have to show that I can deliver cause of future relationship.
ha obviously they're friends. These professors usually know themselves. They might be lecturers in different fields but they always know themselves by virtue of the fact that they attend meetings and conferences together

Actually the truth is that if not for scarcity or unavailability of jobs many youths won't go for masters or PhD. These old professors know that and that's why they do a lot of shakara

In the first place if after bsc you were able to get a job or before the completion of your bsc job was waiting for you nobody will give 2 foks about masters or going for masters or PhD

I remember my mom and I.we were jisting one day and she told me people hardly do masters during her time.infact masters or PhD we're for those who liked books.the eficos who were passionate about lecturing. The postgraduate classrooms and halls were always scanty.just with few people .but now postgraduate school in many universities is as congested as undergraduate classrooms

Mummy further said during her time jobs were certain and very sure.before you finish jobs were waiting for you.you don't have to know anybody lobby or anything. It was just automatic.just with bsc not even with other professional certificates

When she said it I was weeping in my heart for Nigerian youths of this generation. I then understood what chinua achebe said when he said "there was a country "

In Nigeria today even with masters job is still hard to come by for a lot of youths and people quill see Yahoo guys runs girls etc and be judging them without knowing their story

Nigeria has killed a lot of budding potentials

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experiences As A Postgraduate Student In A Federal University! by IstandWitBuhari: 12:39pm On Jan 08, 2017
Mille:
Don't be so quick to downgrade Nigerian universities.

I am an Erasmus Mundus student here in Romania and due to the broadness of my program, I do attend courses in many departments. But mostly with MSc agribusiness students.

In the MSc Agribusiness (Department of Economics) students here take a Statistics course that I have done back in FUNAAB at 100 and 200L and I can tell you most of them have no idea about it. The class makes me look like a very brilliant student because it's so easy for me and funny thing is I'm not offering the course and hate statistics but only attending it because I like the professor (I think she's hot and I like to see her face).

The professor for one of my courses hasn't even attended any of the classes. We don't have the lecture notes (He always promises to send them but never will). Exam starts in 2 weeks, I wonder what we're going to write or how we're going to be graded.

The differences is just that the intensity of courses in Nigeria is much higher but here it's much practicalized. You go on trips, sent on observation, perform case studies etc and you're basically seated in front of a WIFI computer in Classes and you better have good computer+Microsoft office skills.

Before in Nigeria, I was a shy student. But after 3 presentations/week in Romania, you can be rest assured the stage fright is gone. Also the classes are conducive and not too populated (Well, since only 20% attend the classes. I meet the other 80% in Pubs and Coffee shops and they introduce themselve as my colleague)
Good morning bro. Please how can one apply and get this Erasmus Mundus PhD scholarship. Thanks
Re: Share Your Experiences As A Postgraduate Student In A Federal University! by dangotesmummy: 12:45pm On Jan 08, 2017
Christine01:

Are you sure about this or you are just re-echoing what someone told you?
smh.I know of someone who spent 9 years on a PhD program. He married in between the PhD program and had kids.still the PhD no finish. Na them know wetin them dey read for 9years undecided
Re: Share Your Experiences As A Postgraduate Student In A Federal University! by DonnyE(m): 12:47pm On Jan 08, 2017
Good day guys...read through some of the comments here,it's a pity.However,those of us who can't afford schooling abroad and hoping for IOCs scholarship dont have a choice right now...Just a quick advise for someone like me who intends to pursue his MEng program at UNILAG...Obtained my BEng from UNIBEN...thanks ....what should I do...is there a better institution for such a program..
Re: Share Your Experiences As A Postgraduate Student In A Federal University! by asaju10(m): 12:51pm On Jan 08, 2017
Good thread! Pls anybody from FUTA in the house? I'm a PGD applicant (construction technology) quantity surveying department. I need an info on how easy it is combining work with the program because I reside in Lagos. Thanks
Re: Share Your Experiences As A Postgraduate Student In A Federal University! by aigjoey(m): 12:53pm On Jan 08, 2017
Absolutely an interesting discuss, our Dr and prof are obsolete. Hence, MSc depends on 80% of self effort. I am from delsu. The delay is partly the students fault and partly the school. In delsu, lecturers are mild from my experience but there are some stupid ones who believed they are demi gods and will always fail you. God is already dealing with them anyway. Also, the new vc is trying to organize the program and the improvements are laudable. The acceptance fee is 45k and school fees is 111k. Returning students pay 95k. Give delsu a try but ur personal effort counts.
Re: Share Your Experiences As A Postgraduate Student In A Federal University! by dangotesmummy: 12:54pm On Jan 08, 2017
SmellingAnus:
hahahha honestly your lecturers are saints... Mine don't care .... Infact someone complained to me about how a girl was bleeped in a lecturers office justs because she needed academic favour .... I have heard from girls of how they were harrased by departmental lecturer... I remember my ex girlfriend, she went to meet her hod cos she failed his course but the man decided that he must Sleep with her in his office and he was even making moves but she rejected his offer and of course she carried over the course... There are many more of these stories that are even worse that I know of..
LMao. They're not saints o. Some of these girls too get their own for body.some girls actually like the idea of dating lecturers.it makes them feel yes my manfriend is a lecturer. Some actually lust over their lecturer and some girls like office sex in the evening in the lecturers office. The lecturer will just close all the doors Windows and curtain and then on the a.c and do quickie in the office meanwhile his wife and children's picture are on the table where they're fokeen the girl

There was one of the lecturers back then that used to disgust me.anytime I see him I always felt irritated because when he finish fokeen a girl in his office you will see semen stains on his trousers very close to his zip.no woman he cannot toast.if he see mad woman He will toast her

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Experiences As A Postgraduate Student In A Federal University! by aigjoey(m): 12:56pm On Jan 08, 2017
With an MSc grade of 3.9 can I get a school in Europe that will grand me admission for a PhD program. Please educate me with relevant information . Thanks
Re: Share Your Experiences As A Postgraduate Student In A Federal University! by onyichick(f): 1:01pm On Jan 08, 2017
Flakosixfive:

Then what was the point of the whole defence. They could just gave requested for the monetary equivalent of the items you bought and waived the ceremonial defence for you na abi?
hmmm to top it off I'll HV to serve them tea n still HV to present my work n gt bashed with their usual n unnecessary corrections.
Re: Share Your Experiences As A Postgraduate Student In A Federal University! by IstandWitBuhari: 1:06pm On Jan 08, 2017
mrphysics:

UNN has never done M.Sc for a year. The dean of postgraduate studies Prof. A.U.Ubachukwu is a professor in my department and he taught me in my final year, and he always tell us about post graduate studies in UNN. I have made many researches on UNN M.Sc but i haven't heard or seen anyone that did it for a year. maybe your own is special.
The current Dean of PG school in UNN now is Prof Mrs Osadebe. Things have really changed for better as regards to PG studies in UNN
Re: Share Your Experiences As A Postgraduate Student In A Federal University! by fratermathy(m): 1:08pm On Jan 08, 2017
aigjoey:
Absolutely an interesting discuss, our Dr and prof are obsolete. Hence, MSc depends on 80% of self effort. I am from delsu. The delay is partly the students fault and partly the school. In delsu, lecturers are mild from my experience but there are some stupid ones who believed they are demi gods and will always fail you. God is already dealing with them anyway. Also, the new vc is trying to organize the program and the improvements are laudable. The acceptance fee is 45k and school fees is 111k. Returning students pay 95k. Give delsu a try but ur personal effort counts.

Yea. Prof. Peretomode is really rebranding delsu. He's working really hard.
But DELSU's use of multiple defences constitutes a problem in itself.
Re: Share Your Experiences As A Postgraduate Student In A Federal University! by Mille: 1:13pm On Jan 08, 2017
ALVA001:

good day sir, I am a graduate of Agricultural Economics, 2.1, I recently applied for erasmus mundus QEM scholarship. this I did because I couldn't find an exact programme that deals with agricultural economics. Now from your comment above I can see that this program is actually available. sir I would like to know if I have made the right choice by QEM, or there is still a way I could choose an agricultural economics related course. Thank you sir for your time. permit me to send you a pm sir.

I am not à sir. you are most probably older than me.

I am not an Erasmus Mundus scholar because I never applied for neither did I get the scholarship.
From what I see QEM is a good choice but your transcript will tell if it's the right choice or not

My course, though an Erasmus Mundus program is not covered by the scholarship (I would have suggested it to you since you're looking for Agric Econs related courses). We only get a monthly grant of about €150 for the first year. And that is after you have paid the tuition fees. But I did get about a 80% tuition fee reduction scholarship from an external body in France.

Not all Erasmus Mundus Masters program are covered by the scholarship. Here is a list of those covered by the scholarship. Masters and PhD

http://eacea.ec.europa.eu/erasmus_mundus/results_compendia/selected_projects_action_1_master_courses_en.php

http://eacea.ec.europa.eu/erasmus_mundus/results_compendia/selected_projects_action_1_joint_doctorates_en.php

You select a program and follow the given link. It will give you all the information you need. Be sure to put your CV in Europass format ( http://europass.cedefop.europa.eu/documents/curriculum-vitae/templates-instructions )
and source information on how the scholars are selected so you know how to package your application.

You can send me a pm if you want further information.

cc: IstandWitBuhari

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experiences As A Postgraduate Student In A Federal University! by IstandWitBuhari: 1:16pm On Jan 08, 2017
UNN PG studies is better but it all depends on the student,I started my M. Eng (Civil Engineering) studies by January 2016 though proper lectures started by the last week of February 2016.
By December 2016 I completed my course work(11 courses). According to my Supervisor,he said if I'm serious and fast that I will be done with my Thesis latest March 2017. If that happens that means I did my Masters under 12 - 14 months. The lectures in my department are good , though I can't say for other departments.

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Experiences As A Postgraduate Student In A Federal University! by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 1:47pm On Jan 08, 2017
Teejaysegxy:
Dear fellow and prospective pg students, I am presently an M.Sc Students at UNILAG. My experienced till date in UNILAG is disheartning and discouraging. In UNILAG, like the Initiator of this topic said, u are taught those topic that u had been taught in ur undergraduate days, which understandably is because of those students that r from other fields but crossed over to ur field but notwithstanding, u r only taught 20% of what u need to know as a pg student. That aside, at UNILAG, therefore is this endemic disease of favouritism among virtually most of their lecturers. U can imagine, during My 1st semester there, a lecturer came a round to introduced their best graduated student during a particular year who the school authority has inadvertly retained based on their doctrine, who we r both undergoing d same pg programme, and d lecturer said that d guy is indomitable and non of us can surpass him based on academic performance. To My chagrin, this guy had A's in all the courses except two lecturer who face him B's. This is d guy that didn't start d programme early with us. This is d guy that didn't partake in someone assignments because of this lateness. And more worrisome, this guy had highest in most CA's and exams. No test to measure our CA performances but only assignments. This same event has been persisting in d 2nd semester. This lecturers only give good marks to there students(Akokites) and cronies and those of us from other institutions, r left with nothing to write HOME about. Our faith to secure the minimum academic grade to be qualified for PHD has been dashed and unrealisable. As a result of this, I asked a friend of mine in the same institution and someone other people and they said is nothing new to them. That is a Customer and tradition thing at UNILAG. I am now sailing in a regretable boat that had I seeked people's advice before obtaining d from, I wouldn't have fallen a victim. On this note, My advice for prospective pg students is for them to go to their root I.e. the school they did their undergraduate programmes for their pg programmes because most Universities in Nigeria r not immuned from diseases of favouritism, stereotyping, factionalism and man-know-man. It's a common saying that d devil u know for a time immemorial is letter than d Angel u just know today.
My submission. Thank u.
Which department please?
Re: Share Your Experiences As A Postgraduate Student In A Federal University! by aigjoey(m): 1:51pm On Jan 08, 2017
fratermathy:

Yea. Prof. Peretomode is really rebranding delsu. He's working really hard.
But DELSU's use of multiple defences constitutes a problem in itself.
it has been reduced to just 4 now..... Proposal.... Departmental.... Faculty... And external
Re: Share Your Experiences As A Postgraduate Student In A Federal University! by aigjoey(m): 1:52pm On Jan 08, 2017
With an MSc grade of 3.9 can I get a school in Europe that will grand me admission for a PhD program. Please educate me with relevant information . Thanks
Re: Share Your Experiences As A Postgraduate Student In A Federal University! by SmellingAnus(m): 2:25pm On Jan 08, 2017
dangotesmummy:
LMao. They're not saints o. Some of these girls too get their own for body.some girls actually like the idea of dating lecturers.it makes them feel yes my manfriend is a lecturer. Some actually lust over their lecturer and some girls like office sex in the evening in the lecturers office. The lecturer will just close all the doors Windows and curtain and then on the a.c and do quickie in the office meanwhile his wife and children's picture are on the table where they're fokeen the girl

There was one of the lecturers back then that used to disgust me.anytime I see him I always felt irritated because when he finish fokeen a girl in his office you will see semen stains on his trousers very close to his zip.no woman he cannot toast.if he see mad woman He will toast her
true... Truth is that , what we have more on campuses is sexual harassment by students.... Lecturers are very much sexually harassed... too
Re: Share Your Experiences As A Postgraduate Student In A Federal University! by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jan 08, 2017
SmellingAnus:
true... Truth is that , what we have more on campuses is sexual harassment by students.... Lecturers are very much sexually harassed... too

Oohh I tot ur doing a "service" kiss

Juz dropping this msg to say HI.. wink
Re: Share Your Experiences As A Postgraduate Student In A Federal University! by dangotesmummy: 2:28pm On Jan 08, 2017
SmellingAnus:
yes but man Times people are quick to point accusing fingers against the lecturer.they won't say when the girl is groping their phenese or slapping their ass or cutting eye for their male lecturers grin
Re: Share Your Experiences As A Postgraduate Student In A Federal University! by SmellingAnus(m): 2:34pm On Jan 08, 2017
TrapQueen77:

Oohh I tot ur doing a "service" kiss

Juz dropping this msg to say HI.. wink
hi boo... cool thanks for always checking in me kiss
Re: Share Your Experiences As A Postgraduate Student In A Federal University! by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jan 08, 2017
SmellingAnus:
hi boo... cool thanks for always checking in me kiss

Ofcurz ur always on my radar.. grin

My eyes on you 24/7 cheesy
Re: Share Your Experiences As A Postgraduate Student In A Federal University! by abdulkayus(m): 2:37pm On Jan 08, 2017
greenermodels:
i believe all you have said but i have taught in a northern state polytechnic and i can tell you that consensual sexual relationships are widespread but truly i have never heard pf it been by force so please don't make it sound like a south only thing.

U need to understand what I mean. U also said it consexual sex happen, and I agree with that bt I don't agree that it is widespread esp BUK. What I mean in my post is that students are nt victimised into having sex with lecturers, the way it happeb in mostly southern universities, inwhich d lecturers do that boldly without fear. I have never heard of the word sorting or blocking b4 until NYSC took me to d South. What most lecturers are doing in southern universities, dey can't do that in northern universities except if they want to be disgrace out of institution.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Anambra University Lecturer Appears In Ph.d Class As ‘Transgender’ (Photos) / Male Teachers Vs Female Teachers: Are Women Better Teachers Than Men? / Why You Must Finish With At Least A 2.1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.