Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

Why Women Love Lies---true Story - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Women Love Lies---true Story (75533 Views)

SHOULD I F**K HER? This Is Why Most Women Love Me [Picture] / Interesting Romantic Story (love ,lies ,sex $ Divorce Episode1) / 6 S*x Positions Women Love And Guaranteed To Keep Her Coming Back For More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by nawa4naija(m): 4:48pm On Jan 16, 2017
yup senior
iamharkinwaley:
Ok bro, hope you're better now
Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by I888(m): 7:05pm On Jan 16, 2017
nawa4naija:
yup senior
thank God you fine now... but bro, abeg i don run out of patience oo. cry cry i no dey go that thread, na this one i want.
Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by nawa4naija(m): 7:20pm On Jan 16, 2017
the days that followed were not funny for me, since i always slept in our neighbours room, cos of the fact that my roommate was always bringing in girls of all type, the clean and the dirty ones altogether, i didnt know if he was intentionally doing that, but what i know was that i already concluded on changing hostel after the session expires. cos it was obvious that we didnt have the chemistry to be roommates and i didnt want to fall out with him, so i decided to endure whatever he was doing till when the time was due for me to move out.
having now reunited with vivian, the beast in me told me that it was time to take my relationship with her to another level, inconsiderate of the fact that i already smashed her friend gloria, i didnt want to be the "jew" man anymore, since i realised that whenever we quarrelled she always goes about telling people that ask her if we were dating that she cant even let me see her panties cos i was too "jew" for her.

*NB* i dont know why all women are like that, once you are very close to them and you dont have any intimate relationship with them, intimate in terms of sex, they tend to go around telling anyone who cares to ask that you are just a friend that they cant even imagine dating you, they make you look so weak for a man, but when you as a friend to her find your way and smash her, and maybe have a slight misunderstanding with her, the story changes from you being a weak person to you being a wicked womaniser.who use and dump women

let me not digress too much, but this was exactly what happened between me and vivian every-time we quarrelled as you have found out from my story, but just as a point of reminder, even though i was making efforts to abstain from living any form of fake life, old habits always have a way of catching up. and it caught up with me.

i got to school one early morning already prepared on how to deliver my plans of moving ahead of other competitors who are coming for vivian, when i got to school, the lecturer was already in class cos of the fact that i arrived late, i took permission from him and entered the class, then went straight to my normal sitting position, i ignored everyone and feigned seriousness, the first class was now over, vivian was expecting the normal ritual of me coming to greet her always but she was shocked that not only did i not go to greet her, but i leaned on the table and pretended to be sleeping, she didnt come over to greet me either until the lectures for the whole day was over, she packed up her books and headed for the door, from the way she stared at me when she was going out showed me that she wanted to talk to me but pride wouldnt let her talk to me first. i made up my mind, that i wont be the first to talk to her, so i concluded in my mind, that if she wants to go without coming to greet me then she can.

immediately everyone finished leaving the class, i packed up my books, locked the class and was headed down the stairs when i met her coming up the stairs, i tried to ignore her but she asked me if i have locked the classroom, i told her yes, she said she forgot her notebook for maths101 inside the classroom, i figured that she may not have forgotten anything cos i personally didnt notice any notebook in the class, so i told her okay and went back with her to open the classroom for her to check for it, while i was about waiting at the door, she told me to come in and sit down with her and tell her my problems, that she thought i had an issue with her but she realised that i didnt even greet cyril, nor ebuka not even nkechi, that i ignored the whole class, she asked me what was the problem, i told her not to worry that i will be fine, all the vain to reason out what to tell her, but her constant persistence was too much for me to even have a minute to think.

well i had to tell her something that will bring the odds to my side, i told her i was tired of everybody, everything and that i was even tired of this school, that i already called my parents that i was done with this school, immediately, i saw the shock on her face, from the look on her face, i could tell that she was already missing me just on the thought of me leaving school completely, it was a moment of truth for her, she couldnt hide her feelings again, she came close to me putting her right arm over my neck, i stayed calm not wanting to betray my pretence, she started begging me not to leave her, that she feels protected seeing me around, the way she was begging me not to leave, i was surprised by the good things she was saying about me then, but i knew who vivian was, if i dont do what am supposed to do to her as a man, she will never respect me whenever we have any slight differences. back to the story..................i looked into her eyes and asked her why are you even begging me? she said that its because she likes me, i took this as the big chance to execute my long plan, i brought her close to me and we started kissing, we kissed for a very long time before i stood up and closed the classroom and then i gradually slide my hands down into her panties, there was zero resistance from her, i then fingered her by vibrating my two fingers on clits while she was moaning carelessly,i slide her trousers down, we didnt even care of the consequences of our HOD seeing us doing what we are doing inside the class room, before i could know what was going on, i had her leaning on one of the classroom sits while i was banging her from behind, i wasnt enjoying myself, while i was inside her, i was only thinking of irene, she was the only woman who makes me feel satsified and complete, secondly she lied to everybody about being a virgin, just that her hole wasnt so wide but for sure,, she do have sex regularly, the sex lasted only for about 20 mins, because i wasnt really prepared for it and i was already exhausted from class work, more so i was scared of being caught in the act grin grin

as we finished from the class, i wasnt happy, not only was i very sad that vivian had lied to me, the whole department and even our HOD about being a virgin, she deceived us all, that was the day i vowed not to believe girls who advertise being a virgin publicly, they are always the worst of hypocrites.
we went down the stairs in silence, when we reached down, she suddenly surprised me, telling me not to ever tell anyone about what happened, i smiled and asked her if she ever seen me snitching on anybody, she said no and left for her hostel. i had a lot on my mind when i got home, so i decided to sleep, just when i got a call on my phone and it was gloria, she told me she would be coming to see me in the night, i told her to call me before coming, as i dropped the call, i saw that my phone was already having a low battery, i wanted to charge it but my roommate who was not in the room then plugged his phone with my charger, just as i unplugged the phone, and plugged mine, i opened his whatsapp message, and saw a message from his friend whom he had sent to woo vivian and he was telling him that vivian agreed to come and see him in his that day, i laughed and laughed and told myself that since these guys wants to play then its game time.

NOTE: as at this time, i no longer feel love for vivian, rather it was now a thing of who will win the race
and vivian was now the race

am sorry for the delay,,,,thanks and God bless y'all,,,stay glued

#kingbillionaire #lefulefu #cooljude #shugah #davep #blessedvisky #agrovick #codegenesis #jkarmstrong #harkinwarley #sunflow #omohjick #seunwedslinda #nonsreal #hismerhill #warrah #ikigia #caryordey #cetomike #gerrard59 Davidhero ricki #iamharkinwaley Doctorfitz jodeer

mods,,,,front page tinz biko
mynd44
bibijay.123
lalasticlala
cayordey
iamharkimwarley
sunflow
stellamaris
vivos
damibiz
sheenor
kingxway
davidhero
captainrahl

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by iamharkinwaley: 8:16pm On Jan 16, 2017
Nice one bro....you're doing a great job here and thanks for the mention....
Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by Davidhero(m): 8:44pm On Jan 16, 2017
Nice one...
Welldone!!!
Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by Philipmighty(m): 8:50pm On Jan 16, 2017
Kudos for u Bro looking forward to another chapter
Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by slizzyb(m): 9:00pm On Jan 16, 2017
Am not happy, no mention!! u leave people dat do comment always
Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by solomix10(m): 10:16pm On Jan 16, 2017
nawa4naija just try to update in time so to help the flow of this story.. Cos i know many of us would be finding it difficult to remember the part played by the characters in previous episodes in your story due to the slow updates...
I knw u gat to be occupied by other things bt try as much to update in time..
Good job u doin here.
i av really learnt a lot nd stil love the fact that this is a trulif story..
jast kwatinu
Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by bassette(m): 11:36pm On Jan 16, 2017
Like op lost vibe to continue...very unlike him.but kudos
Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by SunFlow(m): 11:50pm On Jan 16, 2017
keep it up bro. more oil to your lamp
Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by nawa4naija(m): 3:58am On Jan 17, 2017
no wahala,,,as from today, 1 episodes atleast a day
solomix10:
nawa4naija just try to update in time so to help the flow of this story.. Cos i know many of us would be finding it difficult to remember the part played by the characters in previous episodes in your story due to the slow updates...
I knw u gat to be occupied by other things bt try as much to update in time..
Good job u doin here.
i av really learnt a lot nd stil love the fact that this is a trulif story..
jast kwatinu
Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by nawa4naija(m): 4:07am On Jan 17, 2017
am very sorry about that bro
wont fail to mention you today
slizzyb:
Am not happy, no mention!! u leave people dat do comment always
Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by slizzyb(m): 4:52pm On Jan 17, 2017
OK,keep it up
Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by martyns303(m): 6:51pm On Jan 17, 2017
Where is the rest na
Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by Vivos: 11:14am On Jan 18, 2017
nawa4naija:
am very sorry about that bro wont fail to mention you today
My guy thanks for the mention,Waiting for ur next update.
Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by nawa4naija(m): 4:23pm On Jan 18, 2017
the days that followed were so dramatic, i was now learning a lot in life, school life forced me to abandon my gentleman attitude due to intimidation coming from different angles. after i discovered that my roommate planned to humiliate me by sending his friend to woo vivian, i told myself that the honeymoon between me and him was over, and instead him oppressing me, i will be his indirect oppressor, stay tuned loading,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by nawa4naija(m): 5:35pm On Jan 18, 2017
my roommates womanising squared up from that very day i fvcked gloria in our room, at first i assumed it to be his normal womanising lifestyle but later on, my instincts told me he was trying to make me uncomfortable, cos initially, he would inform me before bringing in any woman into our room, but now not only does he not inform me, but he brings girls that spend days in the room, making me squat with our neighbours. it was funny to me then, because growing up, i read a lot of books above my age, especially the "48 laws of power" and they are 5 laws in that book that i always apply in my day to day life activity even till now.

1st is the number one law in that book which is "never outshine your master", till now, i love to stay underground with people above me that i deal with, you can easily control them to your favour when you are under them cos loyalty has its own powers.

2nd is the one that says "Always say less than necessary", i dont talk even when am annoyed, when i tell you that what you did annoyed me, then its because i love you so much and dont want to hurt you, revenge is not only by physical fight, best revenge come from indirect attack. e.g. when we were in sec school, if a senior maltreats you, you go to his corner and pack up his school uniforms and throw them inside the toilet cool cool cool,,,"indirect revenge"

3rd is the one that says "so much depends on reputation, guard it with your life", this is the most dangerous tool in life, when you destroy someones reputation, you equally have destroyed the persons life,our former president jonathan was removed from power because his opponents killed his reputaion before his people(nigerians)

4th is the one that says "know whom you re dealing with dont offend the wrong person", just like i pointed out earlier in the story, you will be thinking of the wrong person as someone who is stronger than you physically but like in the part 1 of this story, i said that people like my cousin chinedu who hardly forgives not to talk of forget, are the wrong people, they can go a thousand mile seeking for revenge, they dont care how long it will take to get it.

the last but not the least that i still apply today is "the use of smoke screens to make your actions look vague" this one simply means that your actions should always be unpredictable,,,,,,,back to the story

as i realised that he was trying to play me for a pawn, i figured out a way to get him to mellow down. i made up my mind that its now a competition of who will bring the most number of women. that night, i picked up my phone and called cynthia, the girl from nsukka that i met on my way to school in the past. i called her thinking that she wouldnt remember me cos i havent called her since she gave me her number, but to my awe, she was jubiliating on hearing my voice, that was strange to me, she told me to come visit her at Winners Avenue, enugu, i asked her when does she want me to visit? she said if i can come today, she will appreciate it. after like an hour i prepared and left for her house, she and her roommate were very accommodating, i took them out that night, when we finished, it was too late, she asked me to sleep over in her place, initially i refused but i later on agreed cos i knew that if i got home, i will still be sleeping in our neighbours room.
nothing intimate happened between me and her, except that we discussed throughout the night before we all slept off.

when i woke up in the morning, i couldnt bath in their house cos they werent staying in a self contain, and i couldnt imagine myself bathing in a public bathroom with a long queue of people sitting outside waiting for me, so i washed my face and told her am going and will see her in school. when i got home, the whole house was quiet, people were yet to wake up, i got to our room and knocked on the door, while i was awaiting for him to open the door, that was when the silent moan coming from inside the room started entering my ears slowly, i was hearing the contrasting sounds of "kpa kpa kpa kpa" to the sound of "ah ah ah ah easy ah ah ah ah", that was when i knew my waiting outside will have to be a long one. so i went to our neighbours room and took my shower, put back the jeans i wore the previous day, lucky enough one of my polo was hanging outside, i put it on, cut a chewing stick from a "dogoyaro tree" and used it in place of a tooth brush. mind you that all this time i wasted preparing for school, they were yet to come open the door, and i didnt care to go and knock again.

when i got to school, my phone rang while i was still in front of the locked classroom trying to open it, i checked the caller and it was Gloria, immediately i picked, she told me "stop there" and giggled, indicating to me that she was somewhere around me, i was asking her where she was and at the same time running my eyes round the surroundings just to know if i will sight her, yes, i saw her heading towards the stairs leading up to my departmental block with her books in her hands, i opened the classroom and waited for her to come up, when she got to where i was, she gave me a good-morning hug and kiss that made me forget all the troubles i went through earlier, all my efforts to get away from her grip failed as she still hanged on my chest kissing me, i took her inside the classroom, with my mouth still glued to hers, i was avoiding kissing her cos i knew i didnt brush with tooth paste but it seems she doesnt even care, when we were now in class, in a bid to let her loosen her grip on me, i slide her skirts up and wanted to slide my hands into her pants when she flinched and shouted "ewoo, what do u want to do?", i laughed and told her that i want to do her, we spent quality time in the class, and i invited her to come see me at the house later which she agreed.

when she was still sitting with me, vivian came into the class and it was now just the three of us in the classroom, she greeted me and hugged gloria tight, they gist for some time ignoring my presence completely, i wasnt perturbed by that, i was more perturbed about the trouble that may follow if vivian discover that i have fvcked gloria too. gloria after some time headed for her own department. meanwhile cyril and ebuka and nkechi and some members of the class had also arrived, they were teasing me asking what happened that day that i came very early, i just smiled and laughed it off.

after lectures that day, me and vivian gist a little before she headed for her hostel, while i was trekking home, i met cynthia on the road, she hugged me as usual and insisted that she will follow me to my house that she was hungry and wanted to eat abacha, i bought abacha on our way home, when we got home, lucky enough, my roommate was not around, we entered inside, she finished the abacha when we started talking, cynthia was even the one telling me everything about me, she told me about my fight with the MOD guy and even my contributions at the birthday party, she was now telling me that there is nobody who doesnt know me in the school now, i was very shocked, we started playing, from playing, we were going in deep slowly, just when i was about to press the "play" button, my roommate came back with another girl, i laughed in my mind and told myself that today was going to be epic for the two of us.

as ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,stay tuned

please everyone if you notice, i do rush my updates these days
and thats why its no longer comprehensive,i miss out on the most interesting details
,,,life aint easy,,,,am trying to sort some serious issues here
which by the grace of GOD will soon be solved
but updates might not be so regular.,,,,thanks for following

#kingbillionaire #lefulefu #cooljude #shugah #davep #blessedvisky #agrovick #codegenesis #jkarmstrong #harkinwarley #sunflow #omohjick #seunwedslinda #nonsreal #hismerhill #warrah #ikigia #caryordey #cetomike #gerrard59 Davidhero ricki #iamharkinwaley Doctorfitz jodeer

mynd44
bibijay.123
lalasticlala
cayordey
iamharkimwarley
sunflow
stellamaris
vivos
damibiz
sheenor
kingxway
davidhero
captainrahl
uminem02
explorer250
solomix10
slizzyb
martyns303

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by SunFlow(m): 9:36pm On Jan 18, 2017
I personally understand your predicament bro. thanks for even updating today
Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by nawa4naija(m): 9:45pm On Jan 18, 2017
cool cool
SunFlow:
I personally understand your predicament bro. thanks for even updating today
Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by uminem02(m): 11:18pm On Jan 18, 2017
Thanks for d update n mention...
Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by solomix10(m): 3:23am On Jan 19, 2017
habba .. You dont have to ﹑miss out interesting details nawh.. Atleast summarise the details not missing it out.
The interesting part is what we are all longin for. Abehg
Kudos 2 u
Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by nawa4naija(m): 3:26am On Jan 19, 2017
u welcom

uminem02:
Thanks for d update n mention...
Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by nawa4naija(m): 3:26am On Jan 19, 2017
okay cool cool
solomix10:
habba .. You dont have to ﹑miss out interesting details nawh.. Atleast summarise the details not missing it out.
The interesting part is what we are all longin for. Abehg
Kudos 2 u
Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by iamharkinwaley: 1:08pm On Jan 19, 2017
Bro I understand you, thanks for d updates interesting even when you miss out lively events. Looking forward to the next update... Thanks.
Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jan 19, 2017
To be completely honest, I have been enlightened by this post because I am the type of person that completely trust a lady because I was locked up most times during my childhood which made so antisocial
so when a girl manages to accept me I trust her every bullsh*t she says. you know the most annoying them go even enemy-zone me
thanks for the insight even though it's considered trivial it helps one cope with the real world
Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by nawa4naija(m): 4:14pm On Jan 19, 2017
bro trust no one cool
more especially women angry angry
Abang52:
To be completely honest, I have been enlightened by this post because I am the type of person that completely trust a lady because I was locked up most times during my childhood which made so antisocial
so when a girl manages to accept me I trust her every bullsh*t she says. you know the most annoying them go even enemy-zone me
thanks for the insight even though it's considered trivial it helps one cope with the real world
Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by nawa4naija(m): 4:15pm On Jan 19, 2017
thanks men
iamharkinwaley:
Bro I understand you, thanks for d updates interesting even when you miss out lively events. Looking forward to the next update... Thanks.
Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by Omotayojohn: 7:07pm On Jan 19, 2017
After God
Fear Women ohhhh

Some will say they are virgins
It might be true sometimes

But most times it's not
Inshort I am confused
Women cant be understood
Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by nawa4naija(m): 3:34am On Jan 20, 2017
[color=#000099][/color]any woman who says that she is a virgin publicly is a scam
i have witnessed it so many times, its all in a bid to get attention probably from someone she likes
Omotayojohn:
After God
Fear Women ohhhh

Some will say they are virgins
It might be true sometimes

But most times it's not
Inshort I am confused
Women cant be understood

1 Like

Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by Damibiz(m): 1:16pm On Jan 20, 2017
Nice update nd thanks for the mention,looking forward to the next update
Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by nawa4naija(m): 2:18pm On Jan 20, 2017
as the four of us were lying down there, waiting for who will leave the room first, i asked mr roommates girl if she wanted to drink beer so that the four of us can go get some, she said yes, we all went to the beer parlour,as we were drinking, i told cynthia that she will be sleeping in my room tonight, she didnt even argue, its like she already understood the game i wanted to play, she relaxed herself as the day was getting dark and darker,
when it was now 9pm, i went inside to meet the barman, and payed him off, while telling them that wwe were leaving, i didnt specify to them where i was going to, probably my roommate was thinking i was leaving to escort her off, but he got the shock of his life when he came back with his girl and saw me and cynthia cuddled on the bed, i was putting on boxers with no shirts, while cynthia was putting on one of my "kangaroo" knickers and my "fubu" polo, she really looked sexy on those outfit, my roommate seeing the condition of things discovered that

cynthia has come to stay for the night, he stubbornly brought hi girl inside the room, while trying hard to show me his angry fac, but the more he was portraying anger to me, the more i was busy laughing and gisting with even his girl.

they finished bathing, and were now lying down with us, they was no light so we couldnt watch movie that night, we were all busy with our phones, discussing from time to time, due to the drink that i had, i was weak and didnt know when i slept off, only for cynthia to wake me up just 2 hours later, when i woke up, everywhere was dark to me, cos my eyes were yet to fully open, but cynthia noticed that i was yet to wake completely tapped my head and told me, are you dumb ? when i heard the question that was when i noticed someone smashing, the sound they were making was so faint that if you didnt pay attention you wouldnt hear it, before i could say yeee, cynthia grabbed my dlck and was stroking it with her hands. the place my roommate got bleeped up that night was that he was doing his with condoms, while doing it slow to avoid noise, me and cynthia were fvcking raw and with aggression as she was also screaming on top of her voice, the only thing i remember that he did was that he put on the light, maybe to shame us, but instead of stopping, we continued, he went outside with his girlfriend until we finished and slept off, i didnt know when they came inside the room again.

the following morning cynthia prepared and left for school while i called ebuka to come and take class keys while going that i wont be making it to school that day, he came and took the keys while i slept off. i woke up later on and washed my clothes, when i was washing, one of our neighbours came to me laughing, i asked him why was he laughing? he told me that my roommate already narrated to everyone who cared what happened yesternyt while still telling them that as a cult boy he is that he will deal with me,that he will give me back my rent and push me out, i laughed very hard cos that didnt scare me at all. the guy said that many of them were telling my roommate that i was a cultist too but he told them that i personally confirmed my jewness to him. i saw this as a ploit to implicate me either ways, so i told him i was no cultist but i know people that know people.

the guy was confused by my answer, he left me. my roommate came back that night and we were relating like nothing happened, this was now the first night in two weeks he wouldnt come home with a woman, i took him out that night bought him beer, and was waiting to hear him bring up the issue of yesternyt but he didnt so i assumed that its time to move on, but i know that part of why he cant do anything was because, i already payed him half of the rent he payed and also he borrowed from me additional N10k, and as you know," a man in debt is like a man in trap"
i was waiting for him to give me the money and tell me to leave.
that night i received a call from james that he was done finally done with IT and back to nsukka, we hailed and shouted for several mins on the phone before he told me he would like to visit me at enugu,,,i was so happy to hear that,,,it sounded much like a perfect plan to me,,,,,,stay tuned.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by nawa4naija(m): 2:20pm On Jan 20, 2017

mynd44
bibijay.123
lalasticlala
cayordey
iamharkimwarley
sunflow
stellamaris
vivos
damibiz
sheenor
kingxway
davidhero
captainrahl
uminem02
explorer250
solomix10
slizzyb
martyns303[/quote]

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Lady Works Out On A Man's Face At The Gym. See Reactions (Photos) / Do I Tell My American Patient He's Being Scammed By A Nigerian Romance Scammer? / Bride To-be Grabs Her Fiance's Butt In Pre-wedding Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.