Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,849 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:14 PM

Why Women Love Lies---true Story - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Women Love Lies---true Story (75475 Views)

SHOULD I F**K HER? This Is Why Most Women Love Me [Picture] / Interesting Romantic Story (love ,lies ,sex $ Divorce Episode1) / 6 S*x Positions Women Love And Guaranteed To Keep Her Coming Back For More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by I888(m): 8:45pm On Jan 09, 2017
Bnimz:
I no dey even understand wetin dem dey make noise about sef. The story is in the past, so its not like they are giving useful advice. .Everybody get mistakes for dem history.. Everybody don misbehave before in one way or the other... What is done is done, na to use am tell story remain... Oga, Ride on abeg...

Where is the mistake sef cos I see non. Dude was only having fun.
Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by slizzyb(m): 11:45pm On Jan 09, 2017
Pls update biko, and try mention, put the mention on the script page, don't do it separate, do it just before the story. Tanx
Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by Nobody: 12:53am On Jan 10, 2017
wow! this is just great
Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by Rayjaymay(m): 3:24am On Jan 10, 2017
Starting from the bottom...now am here
Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by nawa4naija(m): 1:48pm On Jan 10, 2017
when we got to their hostel, they were both scared to go inside with me, i asked them to show me the particular person who beat them up, shockingly they pointed out a notorious guy who was also our 1st year student, i was mad with fury, i wasnt just mad cos they beat gloria up or cos they nearly beat vivian, i was basically angered by the fact that they seized their phones just cos they refused their advances.

i went straight to the guy and calmly asked him, what did those girls do to you to deserve such treatment? while pointing at vivian and gloria, he snubbed me and even told me that if i dont leave, he will teach me a lesson, at that point my temper was already loose like an untied shoe lace, i asked him, what did you say? he said it again, if i count to ten and you dont leave here, i will deal with you, before he could finish counting 5, i landed him a heavy slap, i was expecting him to do the worst he promised me but instead he was putting hand inside his pocket searching for his parade whistle so that he can blow it and call up other of his colleagues, i didnt give him the chance to do it, i started dishing him more slaps as i realised that he was a weakling, i already beat him to stupor before some of his colleagues came and dragged me.
they said i have messed up and we should go to their barracks inside school, i motioned to vivian and gloria to come along, when we got there, one of their officials said i should lie down,

i smiled and told him for what?? he picked up his koboko and flogged me saying i should lie down, i smiled and told him that the truth is that if that koboko should touch me again, that they will kill me but i will kill him before dying, i told him that if thats how they harass everybody, that its not me they will do that to, i will never be their victim. he laughed to cover up his fear and asked me why am i being stubborn? i asked him, why do you ask me to lie down? the guy who was then in his final year, looked into my eyes and saw the courage and fearlessness in my eyes then asked me what happened?.

i narrated everything to him, he collected their two phones from his other colleagues who already had his face filled with wounds that i gave him and gave them to me, but warned me sternly that i better stay out of trouble cos many of his members will be targeting me to deal with me, i told him no problem and left with vivian and gloria to my room to go cool off the tension.

NB: these MOD guys are so dreaded in school that if you mess with any of them, they intend to beat you to stupor, when i slapped that guy a lot of them were stipulating that i just crossed the line and that am a dead man already cos they assumed i will be dealt with at the barracks. but to the contrary they saw me walk out from there just 30 mins after going in with them, everybody was staring at me with awe wondering what might have transpired. before i knew what was going on, information spread right round the school that i was a very strong and dreaded cultist and thats why i made it out without a single beating. you know how the girls love adventure, many of them where now putting a lot of interest in me, those who didnt know me with the birthday donation now know me with beating an MOD guy and going Scot free, but that was just the beginning and introduction to my school adventures, of-course trouble was loading,,,,,, .

when we got to my house, i wasnt even bothered anymore about what my roommate will say about vivian, what was going on in my mind was too much for me to give a flying fvck about that, when he saw vivian, he was shocked at first, but when he saw that she was wearing only bum shorts and a face with no make-ups, he realised that all was not well, he asked me whats up, i told him everything and how it happened, he asked me if they didnt beat me up? i looked at him with a frowned face and asked him, for what? he said i was lucky, i told him that they was nothing like luck in this, its because students dont know their rights, and thats why these boys always cross their line, i told him if i was at fault, believe me, these guys wont spare me at all, he smiled and told me that those MOD guys dont care if you are at fault or not, they beat spirit out of people. from what he was saying, it was obvious he was even scared too.

gloria and vivian took their bath in my house and stayed till night-time before going back to their hostel, that was when my roommate asked me how did i know she was the one? i asked him who? he said vivian, i just decided immediately to clear the ground on the matter, i told him bro, she is my class girl, before you even brought her here, she has come here to see me, i was expecting him to frown but he smiled, and told me that our next door neighbour already told him earlier that he has seen vivian visit me when he travelled but he wanted to confirm, in my mind, i said thank God, its not going to be any more dramas today .

meanwhile when gloria was going she took my number, she was a student of accounting and remember she was from nsukka too, i thought she was taking my number as my town girl but she had way more intentions than i had imagined, moreover she became close friends with vivian who told her that we werent dating, and that she was not even planning to date anybody, that she is just looking for someone who can be helping her out with money from time to time and who wont demand sex from her in return, since she wants to keep her self acclaimed virginity.

the rest of the days passed smoothly and it was now school time, i came late to school, when i got to my class the lecturer was yet to be there, immediately i entered the class, a lot of murmurings was going on, i couldnt decipher what it was all about, even vivian didnt really give me the normal greeting she usually gives, i wanted to find out what it was all about, when our HOD who was passing through called my name out saying i should come see him in his office
as i got there,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,stay tuned

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by iamharkinwaley: 2:00pm On Jan 10, 2017
nawa4naija you be d baddest dude, like seriously learning a lot from this story, well done dude and thanks for the update.
Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by nawa4naija(m): 2:03pm On Jan 10, 2017
seriously man, i appreciate ur attention and comments

iamharkinwaley:
nawa4naija you be d baddest dude, like seriously learning a lot from this story, well done dude and thanks for the update.

2 Likes

Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by agrovick(m): 2:05pm On Jan 10, 2017
Fire on nawa4naija... The road is clear
Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by nawa4naija(m): 2:43pm On Jan 10, 2017
when i reached his office, he wasnt the HOD i used to know, he was now giving me the same facial expression that he gave to other students that really scared hell out of them, i wasnt excluded, i was actually thinking of what it was all about without having any kind of hint that it might be related to the fight that happened over the weekend. i greeted him, while trying my best to hide the terror on my face, he kept quiet while he stared at me for some while without even asking me to sit down, i didnt bother sitting down, i waited for what he wanted to say. finally he broke the silence

HOD; what happened during the weekend?

me: sir,,,i,,,i,,,i,,i

HOD: i wont ask you again

me: sir, i fought with one guy like that

HOD: you know that fighting inside the school premises is a big case that is worthy of expulsion

i nodded my head in affirmation while he continued}

HOD: by the way, who was the guy and what was the reason for the fight?

me: sir, he was a student MOD, and he was,,,,,,(he interrupted me)

HOD:you were fighting because of a woman?

me: no sir

HOD: are you calling me a liar?

me: no sir, am sorry

HOD: now get out of my office

sadly enough, the lectures we were having when i got back to the class was mathematics, throughout the whole class, my mind wasnt settled cos i was scared, i dont know why, i was still thinking when the lecturer picked a phone call and after answering told me that the HOD said i should come to SHANTAN(the school beer parlours) and see him at his usual spot.

immediately after lectures, i didnt wait even a minute longer before zooming off to go and meet him, when i got there he was in company of three other HOD's as usual, this time he asked me to come and take a seat, i sat down, he ordered for drinks and told me that i was going to pay for them, i said no problem.
one of the HOD's told me that i have the heart of a lion, but i should be careful so that it doesnt land me into problem, i didnt know whether that was a compliment or a warning, i said okay to him to avoid it looking like i didnt want to respond, but seriously speaking, i didnt know what i was saying okay for.

our HOD turned to me and said to me, this time in pidgin, 'you dey fvck up', i asked him, daddy how? he now let the cat out of the bag, you had the gut, the effrontery to come beg me to leave vivian only for you to go behind me and snatch her and even go to an extent of fighting with "an MOD", "an MOD", he highlighted the MOD for some time before continuing, "just because of a woman", i said daddy no now, its not like that, he told me to shut up and stop lying, i kept quiet, when it seemed to him like my muteness wont give him the answers he was looking for, he now asked me, what really happened?

i heaved a sigh of relief and told him that if i didnt have this chance to talk that i would have lived with tension till the day he knows the truth, he asked me what truth, i told him everything, how it happened and that the main i reason i beat the guy was because of our town girl that he beat up, not because of vivian and that i didnt just go there to start beating him, that he threw the first blow at me before i tore him to pieces, i knew i had to lie so that their judgement favours me, it did favour me,
cos he asked me to tell him am not lying, i even swore to him, just to justify that what i was saying is true. he accepted it, but i didnt know how heavy the blow that was coming was.

i was mute for some time while they were having an elderly gist, i pretended not to be listening to their senior jokes cos all they were talking about was how they fvcked a girl who failed their exams and co, nothing regarding how to increase the students IQ was discussed, still yet, i pretended not to be listening.
when their conversation had died down, he gave me the unexpected heavyweight blow with what he told me,

NB: my two friends ebuka and cyril were the only ones i told about my discussion with our HOD withregards to vivians case, so he took it as a point to deal with me

he told me to be mindful of my friends even the ones in my class, i nodded in affirmation to show respect but still asked if there was any major reasons for me to do that, he then told me that, some days before the weekend that i fought, that one of my friends came to him and told him that am now dating vivian and that its majorly cos of the class rep that he gave to me, and that he should deal with me, i shouted jesus!, i knelt down at the beer parlour and begged him saying "daddy please if you dont tell me the name of that person i will still be dining with the person not knowing that he is the devil himself" he looked at me and smiled, he said he will give me a test by telling me the persons name and he will watch and see how i go about it, and that if i mess up, he will personally treat my fvck up, i agreed and then he threw the punch to my face, it was EBUKA one of my few friends that sold e out cos of a woman.,,,,,,,,stay tuned

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jan 10, 2017
MeeHn!! That Ebuka is a Wayward Bastard!!

3 Likes

Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by Caryordey(m): 3:00pm On Jan 10, 2017
@nawa4naija continue the good work you're doing...I love it.
Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by nawa4naija(m): 3:06pm On Jan 10, 2017
3 more posts coming today, dont go nowhere
Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by Caryordey(m): 3:09pm On Jan 10, 2017
nawa4naija:
3 more posts coming today, dont go nowhere
I Ain't Goin' Nowhere...

1 Like

Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by nawa4naija(m): 4:34pm On Jan 10, 2017
i digested everything our HOD told me and went back to class, unfortunately, we were done with lectures for the day, i locked up the classrooms and started trekking back to my hostel. when i was passing through the beer parlour that was located in front of my lodge, i noticed someone pointing at me, i refused to turn my gaze to that direction, i just made every possible effort to picture the guy that was pointing at me, i saw a little bit of his face but saw what he was wearing clearly, and acted like i didn't notice.
i got home and my roommate was also giving me that kind of awkward attitude that i received earlier on when i entered the class that morning, but i ignored him since i already guessed that it must have something to do with the fight, but as at that point, i didn't care.

few days passed by, i was already making friends with new guys from other departments, and also with some finalists from my department. i was significantly known to be good friends with Simon, who was in his final year in my department, Simon to me was such a very gentle guy, but you can never know a man, until he opens up to you, or something big happens to him, which was the same thing that James kept telling me when we were still together. as at this time, i was still very close to Cyril and at the same time associating with ebuka that he doesn't even have the slightest idea that i was aware of his back-stabbings.

after some weeks, i heard that James was in Nsukka town, i decided to board a bus back home, i called irene that i was coming back to nsukka and would like to see her, she told me okay that we will see. when i got home, james and chinedu greeted me, we decided to hang out, while we were drinking, james asked me how i was coping with school life? i told him that it wasnt easy as i thought but that i was surviving, he laughed and laughed, and then asked me if cult guys were disturbing me, i told him no, that i always mind my business, i then told him all the escapades that was going on then, starting from how i met vivian to the fight i had with MOD guy.
he looked at me for a while and told me that i should be careful in whatever am doing and i should remember not to ever trust anybody.

we were still talking, when irene called me and told me she was in front of my house, i told her to come meet us at the beer parlour, she came there and joined us, chinedu was just laughing when she came in, irene asked him why he was laughing, he said that its because the world is such a small place and that he has realised that nothing is impossible, irene laughed vigorously, it was now looking as if she was mocking chinedu when she told him that "Love is really blind"
we were all chatting and laughing at the same time cos the centre of the discussion became how we framed up everything just to get her, it was that day that me and james revealed to her and chinedu how we managed to pull off the birthday party that we hosted for her back then.

time was running so fast that i didnt know i had spent 1week at home already, i decided it was time to go back to school, i bade everybody goodbye and boarded a bus again to enugu, to go and continue the hustle for "CERTIFICATE", on reaching Holy-Ghost park, i entered a keke-napep and told him to take me to Nkpokiti junction, we embarked on the slow journey to Nkpokiti junction since therewas heavy traffic at HOLYGHOST cos it was already 4pm, market sellers were now closing up to go home.
we got to nkpokiti, when i heard people shouting at one corner, i told the keke-napep man to wait lets know whats happening there, as i was just turning to where the shout came from, i saw a navy blue Pigeout406 drive with speed past through MSP(ESUT) college to heat up their movement while headed towards ESBS junction, i looked back to where people are now clustered and saw a dead body lying on the floor, i went close to see the person clearly and it was who......
Simon,,,the guy i said was quiet, i didnt ask anybody what could have happened, i just went back into the keke and told him to drive me home.

when i got home, my roommate was nowhere to be found, his close friends in the lodge where also nowhere to be found, i asked the people who were around if they know where he could be, and the answer they gave me was horrible, they told me and i quote "you still dey here? you never hear say heat dey on now for town, no go find where you go hide" i wanted to ask them what heat when suddenly my brain connected what they told me with the dead body of my close friend that was lying on the ground at nkpokiti. so there is war on campus now, i said am not going anywhere, not knowing that after beating that MOD guy, and suddenly becoming close friends with Simon, the rumour in town was that i was an a "VIKING/BAGGER" but i thought it was all a joke, thank God that our lodge had a secuurity man who stays there at night, i could have been dead by now,,,,,,,,stay tuned

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by nawa4naija(m): 4:47pm On Jan 10, 2017
caryordey and iamharkimwarley i don post oo
Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by slizzyb(m): 4:53pm On Jan 10, 2017
Waoh nawa4naija keep it up.. I dey feel u man
Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by nawa4naija(m): 4:56pm On Jan 10, 2017
thanks, stay tuned, 2 more episodes coming

slizzyb:
Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by nawa4naija(m): 4:56pm On Jan 10, 2017

slizzyb:
Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by iamharkinwaley: 5:22pm On Jan 10, 2017
nawa4naija:

Ah boss Thanks.......We dey wait
Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by SunFlow(m): 5:49pm On Jan 10, 2017
Nwanne nawa4naija, thanks for the updates. in fact one pure water and tooth pick for u
Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by nawa4naija(m): 6:02pm On Jan 10, 2017
as i went inside my room, my spirit wasnt relaxed, i was told by my instincts to drop my bag, lock my door and go hang within the lodge compounds, i didnt agree with my instincts, i then decided to remove my clothes and put on my shorts and sleep. i couldnt still sleep, this time around, something told me that i was being stubborn to my instincts which was troubling me, i then wore my baggy shorts and a polo and went outside the lodge compound. immediately i came outside, i started hearing someone shouting at the gate, the shout seemed like the shout you hear when someone is being hit with an iron/rod, i dashed towards the gate, when suddenly a girl saw me and motioned to me that i should run back into the compound, immediately my brain calculated that all was not well in town that day, i didnt just run into the compound, i jumped out of the compound through the back fence which had barb wires on it, i injured my hands and legs but i didnt care.

i ran away, not knowing where to run to, i was still deliberating running to cyrils house when a call came into my phone, it was a girl from the lodge that i didnt even know she had my number, she told me that i should hide wherever am hiding cos some cult guys are in the compound searching for me, and they said they will visit my friends houses one after the other until they find me. immediately i heard that, i knew it was no longer a joke, my brain started calculating with the speed of light just at the same time that my legs were running at the same speed, i boarded a bus going to Abakpa from ESBS junction and zoomed off to one of my colleagues from Nsukka's house who was then studying at NOUN(national open university of nigeria) at Transekulu. when i got there i didnt want to tell him what was going on, but he was the one who started telling me that the heat was on and that some AYE guys invaded Enugu, to gun down some Baggers. i was speechless, i have been hearing about cult wars but i have never seen it with my eyes talk more of being targeted when i wasnt even involved

the next day, i was making calls to different people to find out what was really going on, but it became obvious to me that it was some serious shit going down when i got the info that the whole school was almost empty and that almost all the boys have taken cover, i told myself that this was not the time to start feigning innocence, it was time to save my life first before proving anything to anybody. this saga continued for almost 2 weeks before the police and Sars were able to take control over the city again. even after i heard the heat had died down and my roommate was now back to school, i refused going back for the next 1 week, so that i can be sure that it has really died down.

when i confirmed that things were back to normal and cool, i went back to school with one prior motive, "telling everyone who seemed to care that i wasn't a cultist" but it seemed like the more i tried, the lesser they believed me, at a time i started wondering if they was anything that i was doing that depicted cultism, but i couldn't find one, cos i always dressed gentle and never talked out of turn in public places, i dont hang around with people who are cultist except i didn't know. but the more i was looking into reasons why they see me as a cultist, the lesser i saw any. even our HOD called me when i came back and was asking me what happened?when i told him i dont know anything, he felt like i was lying, he was also thinking i was a cultist, but i later realised that he was also an old member during his school days.

one fateful day, i saw that MOD guy that i fought with and stopped him, he thought i wanted to fight again, but instead i approached him telling him that i was sorry for what happened last time and he should forgive and forget, the guy immediately exploded, ranting foolishly telling me that he heard i have been running, and that i was lucky they didn't see me in my lodge that he would have personally cut off my dlck, hmmmm, that was when i knew that it was no longer a childs play, i asked him why would he do that? he told me that because i was Bagger, i felt like i can do anything and get away with it, i tried everything i could to tell him that i wasnt anything, but just like the others he didnt believe me, instead he assumed i was a coward cultist who was afraid of war.

the more the news that i was denying being any cultist went round the more different guys who were really Baggers came to me, asking me to ID with them, at a time, i got pissed off with the whole scenario and decided not to talk to anyone about it again. it was later that i realised that it was because Simon was a Bagger and he was very close to me, and considering stories that has been going on about me, they assumed that i was a Bagger too, secondly, one of the guys who approached me telling me to join their team told me that Simon told him before he died that i said i was a BAGGER, how do i believe it, cos i cant ask a dead man, but i told myself that if it was true then i will personally pray that GOD will send him to hell to continue his suffering.

thirdly, my roommate too, when he entered the institution newly and saw that BAGGERS where ruling the town, ID'd himself to be one of them whereas he wasnt, he only had a senior brother who was a bagger and he learnt some of their slangs from him, so the day they came to our room, they werent looking for only me, they were looking for the two of us. that very day, they cut our security man with the axe they were carrying. because of all this, i decided to lay low, i go to school everyday with keke-napep just to avoid controversy and was apologising to everyone that i give any slight provocation

after some time of hiding, i told myself i will be moving out of that lodge and that will be my first safety precaution, i was now living my normal life again, all this while vivian never called my phone, but the girl that was beat up by that MOD guy was calling me on a regular, that day she called me that she wants to come and see me, that she has something she wants to give to me, i told her to come, when she came, she brought OKPA that she cooked in her hostel for me, i thanked her and kept it to eat with my roommate when he comes back so that if there is love portion inside we will both suffer it, lol, while we were discussing, Gloria asked me if i had any girlfriend? i told her,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,stay tuned

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by Caryordey(m): 6:03pm On Jan 10, 2017
We're following...
Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by Davidhero(m): 6:03pm On Jan 10, 2017
Ur life is full of adventures ooo....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by nawa4naija(m): 6:38pm On Jan 10, 2017
i looked into her eyes and saw what she meant by the question, i kissed her, and she kissed me back deeply, i lost the thoughts of every thing that has been going on, and was now focused on her, we made love like we have known each other for a decade, whereas it wasnt up to a month that i had known her. after we finished in the room that day, i escorted her to her hostel and was trekking back when i sighted some movements from moving towards my direction from a dark spot that was a bit far from me, i took off on my heels with the speed of light, when they saw that i out ran them already, they decided it was a lost hope and left without me knowing who it might have been, but i guessed it must be the MOD guy and his colleagues.

i went to class the following day, feeling good, even with all the troubles that has been looming, i was on my happy mode, i guess it was because of the good time i had with Gloria, i saw vivian in the class and decided it was time to talk to her, when i asked her why she was avoiding me, she couldnt say a word, i would have said it was Ebuka again but this time she wasnt even giving Ebuka any inch of her smile, she told me she wasnt avoiding me, i looked at her and told her to keep to herself if thats what she wants to do, since her muteness was making me feel bad, as i turned to leave she dragged me by my shirt and told me to sit beside her so that she can tell me everything.

after she finished narrating her ordeals to me, i realised that the HOD had played an Old mans trick on me, he told vivian that he will deal with her if he see her with me again and told me that they was no problem and that everything was cool, that was the thing that was making vivian avoid me all those while. i told her that everything was cool and that the HOD has reasoned with me just to break the shells of fear in her. it worked out cos we got back to the way we used to be before but she was yet to know that anything was now going on between me and Gloria and i wasnt ready to even tell her

Meanwhile my roommate after seeing me and Gloria hit it off yesterday was now activated again cos he was now bringing in women on a daily, different girls from different departments, he even not yet ready to let go off vivian plotted with his best friend in their department to go and toast vivian and that was where the whole women drama resurrected again, stay tuned

also follow this story of mine here on nairaland https://www.nairaland.com/3553106/two-novembers-remember-true-life

i will continue tomorow,,,,likes and shares please

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by slizzyb(m): 6:45pm On Jan 10, 2017
No be small adventurous life oo
Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by agrovick(m): 7:22pm On Jan 10, 2017
I thought u moved to another hostel, which roommate are you now talking of again. Abi I no read the story well

Scintillating updates as usual, I like the fact that you are regular with the updates. Keep it going bruv
Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by Gist247(m): 11:29pm On Jan 10, 2017
Op oya update sharply... .. grin grin
Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by nawa4naija(m): 2:05am On Jan 11, 2017
i was still planning on moving to another hostel, i havent moved yet

agrovick:
I thought u moved to another hostel, which roommate are you now talking of again. Abi I no read the story well

Scintillating updates as usual, I like the fact that you are regular with the updates. Keep it going bruv

1 Like

Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by SunFlow(m): 7:29am On Jan 11, 2017
nawa4naija:

once again, thanks for the updates. I enjoyed myself
Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by lanicky(f): 8:44am On Jan 11, 2017
Nice story nawa4naija.. smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by agrovick(m): 12:27pm On Jan 11, 2017
nawa4naija:

Oh! OK. We are waiting for updates sha
Re: Why Women Love Lies---true Story by obijos(m): 12:42pm On Jan 11, 2017
nice story ,nawa4naija am stil waiting 4 ur update pls

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

Lady Works Out On A Man's Face At The Gym. See Reactions (Photos) / Lady Sleeps With Her Ex-Boyfriend's Father, Mocks Her Ex (Video) / Lady Poses Her Backside For Her Man To Check It Out In Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.