Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,537 members, 7,819,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? (58864 Views)

4 Reasons I'm Considering Becoming An Atheist / Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder / My Experience As An Atheist For Three Weeks. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? by soulhighman(m): 5:54pm On Dec 26, 2016
From page 0 to 2. I read the comments and yes I met expectations. Seun only created the thread without the intention of replying anybody's comment.
Nawa o

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? by felixomor: 5:54pm On Dec 26, 2016
Deicide:

Mark has noting to do with me I don't even like him as a programmer to begin with...

Pained for what?

Wetin u come dey find here?
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? by Otem2016: 5:58pm On Dec 26, 2016
soulhighman:

Your ignorance made you to call Allah a devil. But you don't know that even in Arabic Bibles being read by Arab Christians, Allah is the name for God.

Go and obtain some knowledge man, before coming here to spew trash. Before you know it, you will abuse your mother without realising it.
Allah is the name of a god, Yahweh is the name of a god. Both of them are devils.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? by 4evergod3: 6:00pm On Dec 26, 2016
Deicide:

Mark has noting to do with me I don't even like him as a programmer to begin with...

Pained for what?

See Shocking denial lmao

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? by sinaj(f): 6:03pm On Dec 26, 2016
seunH:
Sorry guys but let me quickly add; Fore skin was designed to protect the sensitive glans penis from dangerous chemicals and enzymes utero (In the womb). During neonatal life (After birth), this function is not really required anymore, moreover it (fore skin) will be a harbour ground for dirts, germs etc hence necessitates it removal after birth (even WHO recommends it). So if that is part of anybody's reason for being an atheist I suggest he/she looks for a better reason......!!!
Thanks for educating me. I hope others learn this too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? by Deicide: 6:04pm On Dec 26, 2016
felixomor:

Wetin u come dey find here?
You see me comment since?
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? by Omooba77: 6:06pm On Dec 26, 2016
Seun:
On facebook, in reply to his Christmas and Hanukkah greeting, someone asked Mark Zuckerberg, "but aren't you atheist?" He replied, "No. I was raised Jewish and then I went through a period where I questioned things, but now I believe religion is very important."

[url=https://www.facebook.com/zuck/posts/10103363940448171?comment_id=10103363945378291&reply_comment_id=1852873111664385&comment_tracking=%7B%22tn%22%3A%22R9%22%7D]https://www.facebook.com/zuck/posts/10103363940448171[/url]

This is unfortunate. If not for the explicit "no", I would have said that he was dodging the question, but he said it. He threw atheism under the bus. He has made it very clear to everybody that he doesn't identify as an atheist and doesn't want to be considered as an atheist. Bless him. This doesn't mean he's not an atheist, of course; an atheist is simply someone who doesn't hold a belief in the existence of any God.

I don't believe for one second that Mark believes in the existence of the Jewish God. The one who forbade Jews from eating pork instead of teaching them how to cook it properly. Who created foreskins to protect the sensitive tips of male organs, but then ordered the Jews to cut them off their newborn babies. Who permitted Jews to enslave foreigners and treat them as property, even though he created all people. Who made women menstruate but then declared that a menstruating woman is unclean, and anyone who touches her - even her husband - is also unclean. Who banished children of single parents and their descendants from entering his temple for 400 years (the 10th generation).

I don't believe that Mark believes in that God. And since he hasn't talked about any other God, I continue to believe that he is an atheist. He may choose to call himself an agnostic, a cultural Jew, or whatever helps Facebook and his family, but that doesn't mean he's not an atheist.

Mark has spoken out;I was at that level too, you may have your misgiving about religious people, but that does not take away the fact that God does exist.
Even at Let's go A fishing over the weekend today,I saw the manifestation of God's power.
One question I always ask my self is can 75% of the world be foolish to claim existence of God if he does not exist.

If you still doubt this read the work of C.S. Lewis.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? by 4evergod3: 6:07pm On Dec 26, 2016
Deicide:

You see me comment since?

Because you just do not know how to or what to even say

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? by Nobody: 6:08pm On Dec 26, 2016
Smellymouth:

Baba, the thing dey funny.. cheesy grin cheesy

Maybe English language don change..
Maybe na him dey help am manage him faith record

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? by Deicide: 6:12pm On Dec 26, 2016
4evergod3:

Because you just do not know how to or what to even say
Lol says the one that has been posting useless memes since he began to comment on this thread??
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? by 4evergod3: 6:14pm On Dec 26, 2016
PabloOmoEscobar:
Maybe na him dey help am manage him faith record

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? by Donjeay: 6:15pm On Dec 26, 2016
DeSepiero:
What if Mark lied?
is it your lie

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:16pm On Dec 26, 2016
Lol . So this thread is about someone who said he is not atheist but somehow you insist he is . undecided

The guy believes Mark Zuckerberg is an atheist despite superior contrary evidence undecided

Mark does not want to be an atheist , na by force

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? by VickyRotex(f): 6:22pm On Dec 26, 2016
pweetyoge:
From ur response to the fact that he confirmed he is not an atheist, i can tell u are a bit disappointed in Mark. I have been following ur comments about religion so far n i know u are just at that point where u question everything just like mark did n soon or anytime in the future u had respond just like mark just did. I will be waiting to hear about it someday.Shalom

Please just take this gentle hug and kisses! (((Hugs))) kiss kiss kiss

I dont need to say anything again!

There is no point spending my precious time on this thread.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? by 4evergod3: 6:25pm On Dec 26, 2016
Deicide:

Lol says the one that has been posting useless memes since he began to comment on this thread??

Mark handed out a very timely Christmas gift to you bunch of losers. Deal with it.

3 Likes

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? by ibietela2(m): 6:26pm On Dec 26, 2016
I can't see where Mark accepted to be a Christian so what is all this noise?
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? by Beey(f): 6:29pm On Dec 26, 2016
Seun, only a fool says there's no God!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? by felixomor: 6:30pm On Dec 26, 2016
ibietela2:
I can't see where Mark accepted to be a Christian so what is all this noise?

The noise is that he rejected foolishness.... cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? by 4evergod3: 6:30pm On Dec 26, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:
Lol . So this thread is about someone who said he is not atheist but somehow you insist he is . undecided

The guy believes Mark Zuckerberg is an atheist despite superior contrary evidence undecided

Mark does not want to be an atheist , na by force

Na wa o. Seun wants to force feed Mark Zuckerberg. The guy i no do again and seun is trying to force him to remain an atheist in his own mind. That is the height of delusion. Its gradually becoming a Yaba left case o

Seun and lennycool are like

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? by saleemema(m): 6:31pm On Dec 26, 2016
themonk:
Am agnostic too, do you mind replying my mail please?
Same here
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Dec 26, 2016

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? by ShootToKill: 6:31pm On Dec 26, 2016
Seun:

If you cut it, it will not grow back, but if you don't cut it, you can still cut it later. So it's better not to cut it. Why did God create it, in your view?

You really mean you are not circumsized? shocked
You must be kidding me. The kain disease wey go hammer your prick no be here.

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? by forexbinary: 6:31pm On Dec 26, 2016
Seun:
On facebook, in reply to his Christmas and Hanukkah greeting, someone asked Mark Zuckerberg, "but aren't you atheist?" He replied, "No. I was raised Jewish and then I went through a period where I questioned things, but now I believe religion is very important."

[url=https://www.facebook.com/zuck/posts/10103363940448171?comment_id=10103363945378291&reply_comment_id=1852873111664385&comment_tracking=%7B%22tn%22%3A%22R9%22%7D]https://www.facebook.com/zuck/posts/10103363940448171[/url]

This is unfortunate. If not for the explicit "no", I would have said that he was dodging the question, but he said it. He threw atheism under the bus. He has made it very clear to everybody that he doesn't identify as an atheist and doesn't want to be considered as an atheist. Bless him. This doesn't mean he's not an atheist, of course; an atheist is simply someone who doesn't hold a belief in the existence of any God.

I don't believe for one second that Mark believes in the existence of the Jewish God. The one who forbade Jews from eating pork instead of teaching them how to cook it properly. Who created foreskins to protect the sensitive tips of male organs, but then ordered the Jews to cut them off their newborn babies. Who permitted Jews to enslave foreigners and treat them as property, even though he created all people. Who made women menstruate but then declared that a menstruating woman is unclean, and anyone who touches her - even her husband - is also unclean. Who banished children of single parents and their descendants from entering his temple for 400 years (the 10th generation).

I don't believe that Mark believes in that God. And since he hasn't talked about any other God, I continue to believe that he is an atheist. He may choose to call himself an agnostic, a cultural Jew, or whatever helps Facebook and his family, but that doesn't mean he's not an atheist.

So you are the atheist? Ihere emena gi angry

Me: Praise The Lord!
Mark Zuckerberg: Alleluia! cheesy

Meanwhile,

Seun: embarassed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? by soulhighman(m): 6:32pm On Dec 26, 2016
Otem2016:
Allah is the name of a god, Yahweh is the name of a god. Both of them are devils.

Go and learn.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? by falopey: 6:35pm On Dec 26, 2016
Seun:

na you wan force atheism down his throat? Can't you see his categorical "NO" answer in his reply that he's not an atheist? Is his believing that religion is important not supposed to be a pointer to you that he believes in the existence of a supreme being (God)? Or what do you think is the basis of every religion? Na wa for you oo.

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? by notjonbellion(m): 6:36pm On Dec 26, 2016
Smh
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Dec 26, 2016
Seun:

abeg why are u using paracetamol for Mark's headache now? He says he believes in religion! He said a firm "NO" to being an atheist. What exactly is Ur problem?? Even Steve jobs wrote in one of his books that whenever he needs to gain knowledge he reads the book of proverbs from the bible. Pls, stop sweating over another pelson lifuu now! Biko! #mbok grin
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? by Deicide: 6:42pm On Dec 26, 2016
4evergod3:

Mark handed out a very timely Christmas gift to you bunch of losers. Deal with it.

And how is this my business? And why do you keep repeating the same thing?are you insecure?
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? by 4evergod3: 6:47pm On Dec 26, 2016
Deicide:

And how is this my business? And why do you keep repeating the same thing?are you insecure?

I am enjoying the spirit of the season. lol
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? by Deicide: 6:54pm On Dec 26, 2016
4evergod3:

I am enjoying the spirit of the season. lol
Whatever makes you sleep at night grin
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? by annawhite(f): 6:54pm On Dec 26, 2016
That moment when one devil is more succesful tha the other devil....the wretched devil so pained!

There is only one God

The i am that i am

The Omnipotent God

The one who the likes of zuckerberg and seun are like ants before him but for his mercies they are not consumed....
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Dec 26, 2016
Seun is disappointed in Mark. . Eehhyaa cheesy grin

Na because of him you become atheist bfr ahbi cry grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply)

Florida Pastor Caught Having Fun With Member's Daughters. Mum & Brother Faint / Goliath Skull Was Discovered in Holy Land! / First Customized Church In Built In Benue State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.