Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,577 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? (58858 Views)

4 Reasons I'm Considering Becoming An Atheist / Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder / My Experience As An Atheist For Three Weeks. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? by Slaveman343: 3:18pm On Dec 26, 2016
Oga why

person talk se him no be atheist, you say him be atheist.

wetin you wan make we yarn now

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? by Mujaheeeden: 3:18pm On Dec 26, 2016
ireneony:
I hope one Day seun will finally realised that there is God. I think he is going through same phase like Mark zuckerberg.

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? by sinaj(f): 3:18pm On Dec 26, 2016
DeSepiero:
What if Mark lied?
And why will he lie? Assuming he did, that will only mean he is ashamed of atheism grin

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? by themonk(m): 3:18pm On Dec 26, 2016
Mark said he wasn't atheist, theists started rejoicing. He could still be agnostic you know, remember his mentor warren buffet is agnostic.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Dec 26, 2016
Mark welcome to the Jesus family. Jesus loves you and that's why He gave you wisdom. Just ignore all these aliens that call themselves atheists. Sooner or later they will realize they commited their biggest mistake.

5 Likes

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? by skydancer: 3:19pm On Dec 26, 2016
Seun:
On facebook, in reply to his Christmas and Hanukkah greeting, someone asked Mark Zuckerberg, "but aren't you atheist?" He replied, "No. I was raised Jewish and then I went through a period where I questioned things, but now I believe religion is very important."

[url=https://www.facebook.com/zuck/posts/10103363940448171?comment_id=10103363945378291&reply_comment_id=1852873111664385&comment_tracking=%7B%22tn%22%3A%22R9%22%7D]https://www.facebook.com/zuck/posts/10103363940448171[/url]

This is unfortunate. If not for the explicit "no", I would have said that he was dodging the question, but he said it. He threw atheism under the bus. He has made it very clear to everybody that he doesn't identify as an atheist and doesn't want to be considered as an atheist. Bless him. This doesn't mean he's not an atheist, of course; an atheist is simply someone who doesn't hold a belief in the existence of any God.

I don't believe for one second that Mark believes in the existence of the Jewish God. The one who forbade Jews from eating pork instead of teaching them how to cook it properly. Who created foreskins to protect the sensitive tips of male organs, but then ordered the Jews to cut them off their newborn babies. Who permitted Jews to enslave foreigners and treat them as property, even though he created all people. Who made women menstruate but then declared that a menstruating woman is unclean, and anyone who touches her - even her husband - is also unclean. Who banished children of single parents and their descendants from entering his temple for 400 years (the 10th generation). Who commanded Jews to commit genocide many many times. Whose favorite person in the whole world (David) was a serial mass murderer.

I don't believe that Mark believes in that God. And since he hasn't talked about any other God, I continue to believe that he is an atheist. He may choose to call himself an agnostic, a cultural Jew, or whatever helps Facebook and his family, but that doesn't mean he's not an atheist.

So you are suggesting he is a double talker or doesn't know the meaning of atheism?

4 Likes

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? by ritababe(f): 3:19pm On Dec 26, 2016
chai mark yaff break many people's heart tongue

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? by chesterlee(m): 3:20pm On Dec 26, 2016
So Seun is an Atheist?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? by yedidiah(m): 3:20pm On Dec 26, 2016
dey drink panadol for another man headache. He said he is not an atheist, you are debating his answer.

2 Likes

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? by Rilwayne001: 3:20pm On Dec 26, 2016
FranksOha:
Must he be an atheist? grin

He tire me oh!! He create the thread and moved it to FP while there are reasonable threads that ought to grace FP

17 Likes

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? by Ferruccio(m): 3:21pm On Dec 26, 2016
There is only one way to deal with this problem. Message Mark Zuckerberg on facebook. Ask him if he believes in the Jewish God, or not.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? by Edenoscar(m): 3:22pm On Dec 26, 2016
ireneony:
i was about to quote him...or is he trying to tell us he will not circumcised his male child
is there any benefit to it apart from the bible encouraging it
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? by Nobody: 3:23pm On Dec 26, 2016
Hmmmmm! I still don't understand the purpose for all these argument.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? by themonk(m): 3:23pm On Dec 26, 2016
Baddchristy:
Think I'm still at the agnostic stage too
Am agnostic too, do you mind replying my mail please?
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? by MAYOWAAK: 3:23pm On Dec 26, 2016
Satanism is also a religion.

3 Likes

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? by Opakan2: 3:23pm On Dec 26, 2016
Slaveman343:
Oga why

person talk se him no be atheist, you say him be atheist.

wetin you wan make we yarn now

grin cheesy

the mod wey push am go fp sef don kolo.. he used 'an atheist' for him own boss.

wetin pesin no go see for Naija

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? by darkmarky(m): 3:23pm On Dec 26, 2016
seun has a problem, he answered the question and the audience of Facebook are satisfied.

keep your atheism crap to yourself, it's nothing but hypocrisy. answer this what's the primary source of moral standard?

19 Likes

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? by ireneony(f): 3:23pm On Dec 26, 2016
4kings:

What phase are you guys always talking about.
Mark started questioning religion at the age of 13.

Do you know how old Seun is.
Or do you have an experience of this "phase", I would like to know.
I never went through any phase but there was a time i had my doubts due to the fact how religion have messed up the way Africans thinks. No matter are you try to deny it, just remember that there is a invisible being at there. Someone believing in God does not mean he must practice any religion.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? by Goldenheart(m): 3:24pm On Dec 26, 2016
E pain am gan lipsrsealed

8 Likes

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? by GreatAnonymous1: 3:24pm On Dec 26, 2016
B
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? by Edenoscar(m): 3:25pm On Dec 26, 2016
Jesuobu:
Mark welcome to the Jesus family. Jesus loves you and that's why He gave you wisdom. Just ignore all these aliens that call themselves atheists. Sooner or later they will realize they commited their biggest mistake.

look at this one, did mark say anything about jesus

4 Likes

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? by Shaw007(m): 3:25pm On Dec 26, 2016
I no understand Oga seun again, someone said he's not an atheist, and you're helping him to interprete his clear assertion, abi which one is your own there, is it by force to be atheist, abi you are sorry your role model in atheism has finally found the truth!!!

and btw, there's nothing like jewish God, Just GOD!!!

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? by JhyMedex: 3:25pm On Dec 26, 2016
Seun:
On facebook, in reply to his Christmas and Hanukkah greeting, someone asked Mark Zuckerberg, "but aren't you atheist?" He replied, "No. I was raised Jewish and then I went through a period where I questioned things, but now I believe religion is very important."

[url=https://www.facebook.com/zuck/posts/10103363940448171?comment_id=10103363945378291&reply_comment_id=1852873111664385&comment_tracking=%7B%22tn%22%3A%22R9%22%7D]https://www.facebook.com/zuck/posts/10103363940448171[/url]

We won't expect Mark to explicitly say he's Atheist... His business might b at Risk...

Bt like u said.. He's most likely a closet-Atheist

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? by Opakan2: 3:26pm On Dec 26, 2016
ireneony:
I never went through any phase but there was a time i had my doubts due to the fact how religion have messed up the way Africans thinks. No matter are you try to deny it, just remember that there is a invisible being at there. Someone believing in God does not mean he must practice any religion.

you're blessed for this.. you went straight to the point.
Africans have problem, serious one
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? by uvalued(m): 3:26pm On Dec 26, 2016
seun you mind reading will not help ... all i know is MZ said he aint athiest... final... meanwhile athiest are like this hmm

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? by Proudlyngwa(m): 3:26pm On Dec 26, 2016
The problem with religious people and by extension Atheism is you people have no idea about the spiritual world.
You keep on making the mistake of equating time and space with physicality and spirituality, you judge the Christian God with the mind set of the Jewish times.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? by DeSepiero(m): 3:26pm On Dec 26, 2016
felixomor:

Lol

U wish
smiley
He may have
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? by Edenoscar(m): 3:28pm On Dec 26, 2016
ireneony:

All i want is proof that the invicible being exist, is that too much to ask

2 Likes

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? by SuperSuave(m): 3:28pm On Dec 26, 2016
See seun fooling himself in front of all. Simple "No" you can't comprehend. grin

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Dec 26, 2016
Edenoscar:

look at this one, did mark say anything about jesus
Wishing everyone Merry Christmas means wishing Jesus happy birthday. Abi you wan change jam cheesy

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? by OBAGADAFFI: 3:29pm On Dec 26, 2016
Seun:

I don't believe for one second that Mark believes in the existence of the Jewish God. The one who forbade Jews from eating pork instead of teaching them how to cook it properly. Who created foreskins to protect the sensitive tips of male organs, but then ordered the Jews to cut them off their newborn babies. Who permitted Jews to enslave foreigners and treat them as property, even though he created all people. Who made women menstruate but then declared that a menstruating woman is unclean, and anyone who touches her - even her husband - is also unclean. Who banished children of single parents and their descendants from entering his temple for 400 years (the 10th generation). Who commanded Jews to commit genocide many many times. Whose favorite person in the whole world (David) was a serial mass murderer.

I don't believe that Mark believes in that God. And since he hasn't talked about any other God, I continue to believe that he is an atheist. He may choose to call himself an agnostic, a cultural Jew, or whatever helps Facebook and his family, but that doesn't mean he's not an atheist

Seun, just proof my theory about most Atheists.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Florida Pastor Caught Having Fun With Member's Daughters. Mum & Brother Faint / Church Management Information System Course And Certification / Goliath Skull Was Discovered in Holy Land!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.