Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,683 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

"Buhari Lied Against Jonathan On Christmas Day" - Reno Omokri - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Buhari Lied Against Jonathan On Christmas Day" - Reno Omokri (35912 Views)

Buhari Lied To Nigerians In His October 1 Speech – Junaid Mohammed / Jega Replies Jonathan On Comments Over Conduct Of 2015 Election / Garba Shehu Tackles Goodluck Jonathan On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Buhari Lied Against Jonathan On Christmas Day" - Reno Omokri by arsenal33: 3:11am On Dec 27, 2016
he didn't mention the 25,000km of federal roads GEJ constructed.

Abi dem no dey?

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Lied Against Jonathan On Christmas Day" - Reno Omokri by Vicilo(m): 3:28am On Dec 27, 2016
Yes Buhari is a big liar by saying that he met an emty tresure but please someone should enlighten me more.

What power project in Aba? An is in total darkness for years now. The only ongoing power project in Aba is a private power project and they have been in court for reasons best known to them.

Please what gas project at Ogidigde? A project which it location has caused a lot of squarble among Ijaw and Itsekiri and and can't b kick started without settling were it should b sighted.

About a port in Onitcha, is a story for another day.in as much as I commend Jonathan and dislike Buhari's system of administration, the truth must b told.

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Lied Against Jonathan On Christmas Day" - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 3:34am On Dec 27, 2016
Buhari should up his game and stop these blame game.
Even the insane mo.R.on knows buhari is an failure and GEJ was no saint either but GEJ goodluck was/is still better than Buhari's badluck, the later has a destructive touch. Whatever Buhari's touches turns to dust. Can't wait for 2019.
Re: "Buhari Lied Against Jonathan On Christmas Day" - Reno Omokri by henryhemon(m): 3:48am On Dec 27, 2016
obailala:

Hmmm, I thought this project was reported to cost about $874million, out of which the Chinese brought $500million and the rest was paid by the FG (including a final chunk paid off by the current govt before it's commision)? I wonder where Pastor Reno who accused someone else of lying has gotten this his own figures from.

Hmm... Pastor Wendell also claims Jonathan fixed the Onitsha-Owerri road and complete the Itakpe-Ajaokuta-Warri standard gauge railway to 80%. Coming from a holier-than-thou fellow who accuses others of lying, these claims sound exactly like someone saying Buhari built the Abuja-Kaduna railway to 100% and commissioning.

Modified
I didn't see this before, Pastor Reno also claimed that GEJ rehabilitated the PH International airport? shocked shocked shocked
God help us!

I engaged pastor wendlin on Twitter and he blocked me. Reno is like fayose no one takes them serious.
Re: "Buhari Lied Against Jonathan On Christmas Day" - Reno Omokri by henryhemon(m): 3:57am On Dec 27, 2016
ndcide:

with all the many grammar, you ended up to speaking on the facts he stated. The Lai Mohammed you've tuned to all these while, has he said anything?

By this time during GEJ's administration, Labaran Maku was on his good governance tours, giving briefs about projects in different states.

Can you HONESTLY say the same for this present Buhari government?

Hahaha on your good governance tour is now achievement? If Nigeria was governed well under Gej we wouldn't need to chose between him a young man and an old man PMB,he would have easily trounced PMB but he was so classless that I wonder how he got his Dr from,man is a definition dumb you can even judge by the kind of wife he married.
Re: "Buhari Lied Against Jonathan On Christmas Day" - Reno Omokri by bart10: 4:32am On Dec 27, 2016
Comparing GEJ and PMB is like comparing day and night especially when you focus on the economy. In other climes, most members of this new government would have tendered apologies to Nigerians and resign for their gross failure.

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Lied Against Jonathan On Christmas Day" - Reno Omokri by noucompact(m): 5:00am On Dec 27, 2016
fran6co:
too many lies ridicule ones integrity, any thing they say is garnished with lies, sometimes I wonder who de want to decieve
. I CONCOR
Re: "Buhari Lied Against Jonathan On Christmas Day" - Reno Omokri by noucompact(m): 5:05am On Dec 27, 2016
IsaacBuchi:
He is trying all he can to hide his incompetency by blaming the former administration. True leaders don't complain they focus and achieve their goals regardless of any setbacks.

If you agree that Buhari is not a true leader click like
I FEAR FEAR OOHH,THIS PEOPLE TINK SAY WE NO THEY UNDERSTAND THEIR WAYYOOOOOO

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari Lied Against Jonathan On Christmas Day" - Reno Omokri by Lezzlie(m): 5:16am On Dec 27, 2016
obailala:
Mr Wendell actually has to resort to acting like a child in order to defend his oga even in situations when a defense isnt necessary... Else I wonder why an educated adult would expect everything to be spelt out literally before he comprehends. Apparently if Buhari leaves power in 2019 with a measly $5billion in our foreign reserves, a person with Reno's peculiar wisdom would claim the reserve wasn't left virtually empty.
Excessive crude oil reserves $2.9 billion. Foreign reserves $29.6 billion.

Plus 11 federal universities mentioned and others.

People like you are without decorum or shame. Your sort are worse than criminals, you're a socio-political plague and rotten part of any system.

**Spit on you**
Re: "Buhari Lied Against Jonathan On Christmas Day" - Reno Omokri by Tarzaa(m): 5:16am On Dec 27, 2016
Please sir, are you sure of these projects in Benue state?
Re: "Buhari Lied Against Jonathan On Christmas Day" - Reno Omokri by oweman: 5:26am On Dec 27, 2016
So some Nigerians called this paltry sums saving shame on you all .
How much did Jonathan inherit from late Yar adua and at what price was oil selling and what were on ground he Jonathan had on ground as physical verifyablr investment on infracsture ?
Nigerians go hide your facees in shame for claiming Nigeria safe money under Dr Junk Drunk .you are a corrut people in and out .
Re: "Buhari Lied Against Jonathan On Christmas Day" - Reno Omokri by Yyeske(m): 5:53am On Dec 27, 2016
Reno can lie for Africa, he thinks most of us had forgotten easily.

Did i see him mention an international airport in Enugu whose airstrip is waterlogged when it rains?

Did i see mention onitsha river port being completed even if no canoe had berthed there? Remember Late Yar'adua started the dredging of the river niger which GEJ the ineffectual buffoon stopped.

Did i see him mention onitsha Owerri express which was rehabilitated by OBJ?

Did i see him mention Aba power plants that were "commissioned" by GEJ using generators almost before the 2015 election just to deceive who, worse still the plants never produced anything?

Did i see him mention starting the 2nd niger bridge he promised in 2011 to finish in 4 years but only rushed in julius berger in late 2014 after being reminded by the Obi of Onitsha when he came for campaign?
Re: "Buhari Lied Against Jonathan On Christmas Day" - Reno Omokri by riczy(m): 6:21am On Dec 27, 2016
fkdmods:

Lol. Nigerians in general suffer from amnesia. They only remember anything when their stomach is threatened real time and when they are hungry. And their memory is subjective. Never objective. How else do you justify anyone campaigning for Atiku as president in 2019 or wanting GEJ as president again. It is the same amnesia that made Nigerians forget who Buhari really is and voted for him massively. I really tire for una i swear.
its not forgetfulnes, its:"Gullibility"
Re: "Buhari Lied Against Jonathan On Christmas Day" - Reno Omokri by Splashme: 6:24am On Dec 27, 2016
omogin:
Buhari said abacha didn't steal. Buhari is worse than lai Mohammed. His lies like an old criminal but sets his face like a holy saint
Re: "Buhari Lied Against Jonathan On Christmas Day" - Reno Omokri by fkdmods: 6:33am On Dec 27, 2016
riczy:
its not forgetfulnes, its:"Gullibility"

Forgetfulness is a symptom of gullibility.
Re: "Buhari Lied Against Jonathan On Christmas Day" - Reno Omokri by nellyelitz(m): 6:48am On Dec 27, 2016
Don't mind the lying dullard
Re: "Buhari Lied Against Jonathan On Christmas Day" - Reno Omokri by Jilo83(m): 7:14am On Dec 27, 2016
*states can't pay salaries start under Gej and oil is sold $100+ per barel.
*how much did Gej meet in ECA and foreign reserve?
*with d little he left, contractors were owed, they did not pay d importers and salaries were not paid.
What does that means?
Re: "Buhari Lied Against Jonathan On Christmas Day" - Reno Omokri by XXLDICK(m): 7:35am On Dec 27, 2016
potent5:

Didn't you you see or read the facilities built with the money? TO build 12 Universities in less than 4 years is a record by Nigerian standards.
He met $45billion and left $30billion in the foreign reserve
He met $18billion and left $2billion in the Excess crude account.
Not to mention the large amount of debts accrued.
Contractors were owed, fuel importers were owed...
Oil sold for over $100 in the majority of his term.

Now, tell me how those equate to 12 substandard universities
Re: "Buhari Lied Against Jonathan On Christmas Day" - Reno Omokri by blazer234: 7:43am On Dec 27, 2016
Nutase:
Defender of Jonathanians

Contend any of them if it isn't true
Re: "Buhari Lied Against Jonathan On Christmas Day" - Reno Omokri by blazer234: 7:45am On Dec 27, 2016
XXLDICK:

He met $45billion and left $30billion in the foreign reserve
He met $18billion and left $2billion in the Excess crude account.
Not to mention the large amount of debts accrued.
Contractors were owed, fuel importers were owed...
Oil sold for over $100 in the majority of his term.

Now, tell me how those equate to 12 substandard universities

You also forgot to say this: He raised 54billion to revive the northeast, but bashir laws stole 280 million out of it. Stop being a stupid hypocrite

And don't forget it was amechi that led the other governors to prevail on Jonathan to share the excess crude account money. I'm certain your amnesia won't allow you to remember
Re: "Buhari Lied Against Jonathan On Christmas Day" - Reno Omokri by obailala(m): 7:49am On Dec 27, 2016
Lezzlie:
Excessive crude oil reserves $2.9 billion. Foreign reserves $29.6 billion.

Plus 11 federal universities mentioned and others.

People like you are without decorum or shame. Your sort are worse than criminals, you're a socio-political plague and rotten part of any system.

**Spit on you**
Sometimes I just wonder, is it out of pure ignorance or is it out of pure mischief that some people come up with this sort of arguments?.... You just aptly described yourself with those bolded words.

Someone meets foreign reserves of over $42 billion, and excess crude accumulated to over $20 billion; he also enjoys the highest revenue from oil than what every other Nigerian leader since 1958 till date ever got, as a matter of fact, the report below exposes it that in the 5 year period between 2010 and 2015, Nigerian made more money from oil than the total figure realised under every other Nigerian regime 'put together'...
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/08/jonathan-nigeria-earned-n51trillion-crude-oil/

And what was the result of this 'good luck' to Nigeria, foreign reserves was crashed to $29.6 (actually $28.6) billion and ECA was left with a measly $2.9 billion, and this is the sort of this thing you hail as a virtue while you claim I have no decorum or shame?... Once again, take a close look at your self and tell me whether you really know the meaning of the word shame?

Meanwhile talking of universities, while it is a good thing to set up new universities, any discerning mind knows that those universities cannot explain the billions of dollars which went down the drain. Most of the new unis were just conversions (or name change), i.e. the name of an existing polytechnic of college of education is just changed to 'University of ...' with little or no addition to infrastructure. That certainly does not explain the billions. I hate talking about the dead and forgotten past, but you jonathanians keep bringing it back up.
Re: "Buhari Lied Against Jonathan On Christmas Day" - Reno Omokri by bejeria101(m): 7:54am On Dec 27, 2016
The dullard at xmas. Never ceases to amaze me
Re: "Buhari Lied Against Jonathan On Christmas Day" - Reno Omokri by Lezzlie(m): 7:55am On Dec 27, 2016
obailala:
Sometimes I just wonder, is it out of pure ignorance or is it out of pure mischief that some people come up with this sort of arguments?.... You just aptly described yourself with those bolded words.

Someone meets foreign reserves of over $42 billion, and excess crude accumulated to over $20 billion; he also enjoys the highest revenue from oil than what every other Nigerian leader since 1958 till date ever got, as a matter of fact, the report below exposes it that in the 5 year period between 2010 and 2015, Nigerian made more money from oil than the total figure realised under every other Nigerian regime 'put together'...
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/08/jonathan-nigeria-earned-n51trillion-crude-oil/

And what was the result of this 'good luck' to Nigeria, foreign reserves was crashed to $29.6 (actually $28.6) billion and ECA was left with a measly $2.9 billion, and this is the sort of this thing you hail as a virtue while you claim I have no decorum or shame?... Once again, take a close look at your self and tell me whether you really know the meaning of the word shame?

Meanwhile talking of universities, while it is a good thing to set up new universities, any discerning mind knows that those universities cannot explain the billions of dollars which went down the drain. Most of the new unis were just conversions (or name change), i.e. the name of an existing polytechnic of college of education is just changed to 'University of ...' with little or no addition to infrastructure. That certainly does not explain the billions. I hate talking about the dead and forgotten past, but you jonathanians keep bringing it back up.

Save your uncorrelated worthless epistle of failed logic.

The point is Jonathan left $31 billion and there's no way in the world any succeeding government will amount that to "nothing".

If Buhari has said "little", it would be understandable. That's why his lies were called out. You're a pretentious and failed political hoodwinker who loves to grandstand even when he looks foolish and clueless.

Your long epistle is an attempt that depicts your frustrations at masking the obvious.

Paid sycophant.

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari Lied Against Jonathan On Christmas Day" - Reno Omokri by XXLDICK(m): 7:56am On Dec 27, 2016
blazer234:

You also forgot to say this: He raised 54billion to revive the northeast, but bashir laws stole 280 million out of it. Stop being a stupid hypocrite

And don't forget it was amechi that led the other governors to prevail on Jonathan to share the excess crude account money. I'm certain your amnesia won't allow you to remember
So whatever you have in your skull tells you anybody that criticizes GEJ belongs to the APC

Yes, the governors pressured him to share the ECA. So what did GEJ do with his share of the ECA

The only hypocrite I see here is you. The joke is on you
Re: "Buhari Lied Against Jonathan On Christmas Day" - Reno Omokri by michoim(m): 7:59am On Dec 27, 2016
Reno Omokri you are the one that actually lied. The foreign reserve of $29.6 billion that Jonathan left behind was less than the one he met. So in reality, PMB was right in that there was no savings. GEJ only came to loot, and you Reno Omokri was an associate of the looters.
Re: "Buhari Lied Against Jonathan On Christmas Day" - Reno Omokri by blazer234: 8:02am On Dec 27, 2016
XXLDICK:

So whatever you have in your skull tells you anybody that criticizes GEJ belongs to the APC

Yes, the governors pressured him to share the ECA. So what did GEJ do with his share of the ECA

Looks like your brain is cursed with reverse reasonability. Where did you see APC in my comment? Who cursed you this way?

Your thoughtless self said money in eca is depreciated. We enlightened your dead brain on how it got depleted, but here is your hypocritical self grasping at empty straws like a drowning man.
Re: "Buhari Lied Against Jonathan On Christmas Day" - Reno Omokri by Yyeske(m): 8:09am On Dec 27, 2016
XXLDICK:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/05/sovereign-wealth-fund-govs-ask-s-court-to-abort-fgs-plan-to-withdraw-2bn/

Don't mind those wailers who see nothing wrong in GEJ, he had almost spent everything in the ECA before the state governors dragged the FG before the Supreme Court.
The wailers think all Nigerians can forget the atrocities GEJ committed by spewing their lies daily, forget them abeg
Re: "Buhari Lied Against Jonathan On Christmas Day" - Reno Omokri by XXLDICK(m): 8:11am On Dec 27, 2016
blazer234:

Looks like your brain is cursed with reverse reasonability. Where did you see APC in my comment? Who cursed you this way?

Your thoughtless self said money in eca is depreciated. We enlightened your dead brain on how it got depleted, but here is your hypocritical self grasping at empty straws like a drowning man.
Bashir lawal and Amaechi are members of which party
Even if you didn't mention APC, I got whatever you were insinuating clear enough.
Answer the question, what did GEJ do with his 51℅

Please stop supporting GEJ, there is no difference between him and PMB. Ciao
Re: "Buhari Lied Against Jonathan On Christmas Day" - Reno Omokri by totorimi: 8:12am On Dec 27, 2016
The difference is clear, they say empty vessels makes the loudest noise. The type of boasting this inept and wicked bubu and his gang made to deceive unsuspecting Nigerians, one would have thought that from day one we begin to see concrete and definite steps towards progress but NO, see how many months it took the brainless bubu to appoint ministers. Wasted our time to select a bunch of blind men being led by the blind.

They have nothing to offer thats is why they seek to confuse the people by apportioning blame at every single turn, yet they dare not extend their blame game to IBB or OBJ because that will be their waterloo so they pick on the gentleman GEJ because they know he will not talk back but let facts and figures vindicate him.
Two years into the government yet these criminals are still blaming a government that handed over power to them peacefully. What a big shame indeed, we are yet to see a single election promise actualized only syndicated lies upon lies. Just take a look at our country see what these marauders have turned this blessed nation into yet they travel everywhere shamelessly and disgrace us, call us corrupt and squander our money on needless jamboree events, only them are the righteous ones.

Yet they still come again thinking we are the same old people they can lie to and deceive. If you say the former did not do anything there are those who will bear witness and counter that lie but we ask show us just onething only one not two that you have done. You say you have destroyed Boko but we still see their activities everywhere and very lethal too.

The people will surely respond its a matter of time, we just cannot continue like this NO WAY.

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Lied Against Jonathan On Christmas Day" - Reno Omokri by obailala(m): 8:17am On Dec 27, 2016
[url][/url]
Lezzlie:

Save your uncorrelated worthless epistle of failed logic.

The point is Jonathan left $31 billion and there's no way in the world any succeeding government will amount that to "nothing".

If Buhari has said "little", it would be understandable. That's why his lies were called out. You're pretentious and failed political hoodwinker who loves to grandstand even when he looks foolish and clueless.

Your long epistle is an attempt that depicts your frustrations at masking the obvious.

Paid sycophant.
My long epistle was an attempt to force some common sense back into your head. $31 billion for a nation of over 170million at a time when the nation's monthly import bill amounts up to $10 billion, only a pathetic defender of nonsense would feel irked when that figure is described as 'virtually empty.' Certainly, it is your type that would also defend it if Buhari leaves a measly $1billion in the reserves as at 2019, you would say "at least he left something." It would have been more honourable if you were even being paid to defend this rubbish (just like Reno was paid in the past).

Meanwhile I find it quite amusing how a passionate defender of world renown nonsense has the guts to call someone else who criticises this nonsense a 'paid sycophant.' And you begin to winder whether he even knows the meaning of the word 'sycophant.'
Re: "Buhari Lied Against Jonathan On Christmas Day" - Reno Omokri by Lezzlie(m): 8:24am On Dec 27, 2016
obailala:
My long epistle was an attempt to force some common sense back into your head. $31 billion for a nation of over 170million at a time when the nation's monthly import bill amounts up to $10 billion, only a pathetic defender of nonsense would feel irked when that figure is described as 'virtually empty.' Certainly, it is your type that would also defend it if Buhari leaves a measly $1billion in the reserves as at 2019, you would say "at least he left something."

Meanwhile I find it quite amusing how a passionate defender of world renown nonsense has the guts to call someone else who criticises this nonsense a 'paid sycophant.' And you begin to winder whether he even knows the meaning of the word 'sycophant.'

You're still dancing around the crux of the debate like a masquerade. How is 31 billion dollars an empty treasury?

What you lack in common sense and honesty, you more than made up for in deception and subterfuge.

What about the infrastructure? He built nothing too?

Mr. Delusional vain grandstander , how is $31 billion dollars an empty treasury? What is Nigeria's budget per year ? Can you sum it up?

People like you are the impulsive lots whose emotions are 10 times faster than their brain power.

Your fingers ought to be chopped off so that you can think first with your head before rushing to comment on issues way above your IQ level.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Meets With US Senators / Cow Bill In Senate: Proposed Database For Cows By Senate Sparks Outrage / Buhari’s Certificate: Defence Minister Flays Minimah Over Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.