Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,523 members, 7,819,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

"Buhari Lied Against Jonathan On Christmas Day" - Reno Omokri - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Buhari Lied Against Jonathan On Christmas Day" - Reno Omokri (35916 Views)

Buhari Lied To Nigerians In His October 1 Speech – Junaid Mohammed / Jega Replies Jonathan On Comments Over Conduct Of 2015 Election / Garba Shehu Tackles Goodluck Jonathan On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Buhari Lied Against Jonathan On Christmas Day" - Reno Omokri by wunmi590(m): 5:00pm On Dec 27, 2016
sleeknaija:

Keep ranting.....

I checked your profile now, I discovered you are one of the new kid on NL trying to sick for attention.
Re: "Buhari Lied Against Jonathan On Christmas Day" - Reno Omokri by cjrane: 5:06pm On Dec 27, 2016
Buhari is a bloody liar anyway. grin grin grin grin grin grin

He will lie on Christmas, Easter or Idul- fitri, it does not make any difference to him.
So long as he can blame his crass incomptence in piloting the affairs of Nigeria on just anybody else.

Just very shameful to be ruled by such band of idiotic propagandists.
Re: "Buhari Lied Against Jonathan On Christmas Day" - Reno Omokri by sleeknaija(m): 6:02pm On Dec 27, 2016
wunmi590:

I checked your profile now, I discovered you are one of the new kid on NL trying to sick for attention.

Did u go to school at all? Seek or Sick? You are such an embarrassment to your alma Mata.
Re: "Buhari Lied Against Jonathan On Christmas Day" - Reno Omokri by sleeknaija(m): 6:06pm On Dec 27, 2016
wunmi590:

Re: "Buhari Lied Against Jonathan On Christmas Day" - Reno Omokri by emorse(m): 7:53pm On Dec 27, 2016
fkdmods:

Of course someone else will be president. But that won't change anything because[b] you all don't realize what the problem is.[/b]
@ the bolded. Please enlighten me.
Re: "Buhari Lied Against Jonathan On Christmas Day" - Reno Omokri by wunmi590(m): 7:55pm On Dec 27, 2016
[quote author=sleeknaija post=52306370][/quote]

I know your type, I glance through all your comment on NL, and I discovered you nothing to write home about.

Keep hating while your mate are making it in life, later you will say is your grandparents that are doing you, not knowing you are the one displaying act of ignorance on NL

I am 100% better than you, you better swallow your hate, and embrace good people, so that your life and that of your generation can be better.

I don't have time for dumb people like you.
Re: "Buhari Lied Against Jonathan On Christmas Day" - Reno Omokri by fkdmods: 8:18pm On Dec 27, 2016
emorse:

@ the bolded. Please enlighten me.

Where do leaders come from? The citizenry. And if the citizenry is tainted, the leaders you appoint or elect will be tainted. Have you ever asked yourself that in over half a century of existence, Nigeria has not produced one single decent leader? Mathmatically, it is impossible for that kind of probability to occur. You all keep blaming Buhari or Jonathan or OBJ forgetting that they were groomed in a corrupt society and only did what the society has taught them. Fayose was not born a governor but he is now one and phucking his state like he knows how. I bet you that when he was growing up he said to himself, "I will change things when it is my turn to lead". 36 freaking governors from all kinds of background with only one thing in common. They all grew up in a country that is corrupt. That is why none of them can function for the good of their states. Do you know that people are already campaigning for Atiku to be president? That is how i know that things will never change in Nigeria until the citizenry changes the way they do things and the way they think. Also, no normal person can function in Nigeria. Okojo Iweala is recognized all over the world and is making money for different countries. For some strange reason, she couldn't function in Nigeria because corruption would not let her. I had a conversation with Ben Bruce in New York once. You know what he said? He said he had no choice but to conform to the way Nigerians do things else he losses his life. He is not the first person to say that. Remember Clemens Westerhof? He pretty much said the same thing. There is something seriously wrong with the mental framework of Nigerians and that needs to change before any kind of progressive change can happen. Save this page. Come back to it in 10 years and you will realize that i was right. You'll see.
Re: "Buhari Lied Against Jonathan On Christmas Day" - Reno Omokri by ourleader(m): 8:43pm On Dec 27, 2016
This is awesome
Re: "Buhari Lied Against Jonathan On Christmas Day" - Reno Omokri by sleeknaija(m): 9:05pm On Dec 27, 2016
wunmi590:

I know your type, I glance through all your comment on NL, and I discovered you nothing to write home about.

Keep hating while your mate are making it in life, later you will say is your grandparents that are doing you, not knowing you are the one displaying act of ignorance on NL

I am 100% better than you, you better swallow your hate, and embrace good people, so that your life and that of your generation can be better.

I don't have time for dumb people like you.

Keep on ranting....
Re: "Buhari Lied Against Jonathan On Christmas Day" - Reno Omokri by emorse(m): 9:38pm On Dec 27, 2016
fkdmods:

Where do leaders come from? The citizenry. And if the citizenry is tainted, the leaders you appoint or elect will be tainted. Have you ever asked yourself that in over half a century of existence, Nigeria has not produced one single decent leader? Mathmatically, it is impossible for that kind of probability to occur....
Its difficult to disagree with you because all you have said makes a lot of sense.

I've always said ignorance is one of our biggest problems. We don't seem to know what we deserve and as such we are not bothered when we don't get it. I think public enlightenment is the way to go. Maybe when we realise that we deserve better than we presently have and that corruption is robbing us of so much, we can make efforts to rid ourselves of it and by extension produce better leaders.

Nice one bro. Sound minds are hard to come by on Nairaland these days.
Re: "Buhari Lied Against Jonathan On Christmas Day" - Reno Omokri by dazdilijae(m): 9:48pm On Dec 27, 2016
sapele914:
He left $29 billion but he met $43 billion when he became president,with price of crude at about $120 to a barrel,he left $2.1 billion in the excess crude crude but he met $7 billion in the account. Stealing of public funds is not corruption, so let's just say they mismanged the dollars.

how much of that did Ameachi n fashola get during the time under review?
you guys think we all have collective amnesia like u guys wanna do
or only GEJ's FG spent it no state got money 4m d excess crude account if not please name what Fashola did with his or abi na Ameachi's jumping trains
Re: "Buhari Lied Against Jonathan On Christmas Day" - Reno Omokri by fkdmods: 10:00pm On Dec 27, 2016
emorse:

Its difficult to disagree with you because all you have said makes a lot of sense.

I've always said ignorance is one of our biggest problems. We don't seem to know what we deserve and as such we are not bothered when we don't get it. I think public enlightenment is the way to go. Maybe when we realise that we deserve better than we presently have and that corruption is robbing us of so much, we can make efforts to rid ourselves of it and by extension produce better leaders.

Nice one bro. Sound minds are hard to come by on Nairaland these days.

You've just said it. Sound minds. They are too few and far in between. The way most Nigerians think leaves much to be desired. I often tell people that the fastest way to discern how a society thinks in today's world is to be a member of that society's major forum. You can attest to the kind of comments on NL as regards various issues. Bros, they leave much to be desired. I often wonder when it all went wrong for us. I have a pretty good idea though.
Re: "Buhari Lied Against Jonathan On Christmas Day" - Reno Omokri by Yyeske(m): 6:55am On Dec 28, 2016
hush15:

That's where you wrong. Which surplus are you talking about? Is it the one save in ECA that some governors lead by Saraki or Ameachi even sued the FG that they must share by force or is it the sovereign national fund that was also declared unconstitutional....

Look, it's not sentiments. What you considered surplus then wasn't surplus. Maybe you don't understand the term surplus. Neway, I don't know bout tomorrow but today, a Jonathan government is far better what we have now. I hate to say it but it's true....
Read this
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/05/sovereign-wealth-fund-govs-ask-s-court-to-abort-fgs-plan-to-withdraw-2bn/
Stop that your trash of the governors forcing the FG to share the ECA, the FG had almost depleted the account from over 21 billion dollars to about 3billion before the governors took the FG to the Supreme Court, the onus is on you to ask GEJ what he used all that money for.
Re: "Buhari Lied Against Jonathan On Christmas Day" - Reno Omokri by Yyeske(m): 7:06am On Dec 28, 2016
obailala:
The 4.5 billion used as bailout wasn't necessarily a saving; let's not deceive ourselves. The only reason that money wasnt squandered like the others was because it did not touch the hands of the last regime; the money was owed the FG by NLNG and it was only paid after May 29th. Hallelluia! Go to the CBN website and check, $10 billion left the nation's foreign reserves in the last 6 months of the last admin, only God saved us that the dividends from NLNG wasnt paid to them too. grin
Abeg forget those fools who still regard one ineffectual buffoon as their god

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Cow Bill In Senate: Proposed Database For Cows By Senate Sparks Outrage / Ajibola Bashiru Is New Senate Spokesperson / Sex Scandal Rocks Owerri Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.