Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

"Buhari Lied Against Jonathan On Christmas Day" - Reno Omokri - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Buhari Lied Against Jonathan On Christmas Day" - Reno Omokri (35915 Views)

Buhari Lied To Nigerians In His October 1 Speech – Junaid Mohammed / Jega Replies Jonathan On Comments Over Conduct Of 2015 Election / Garba Shehu Tackles Goodluck Jonathan On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Buhari Lied Against Jonathan On Christmas Day" - Reno Omokri by wunmi590(m): 8:28am On Dec 27, 2016
sapele914:
In the country of the blind may Jehovah forgive you,God should bless the leader of the gang that put you and your family into poverty?In your own words " I will always be saying it, one of the main reason people voted you in is to fix the mess"so may I ask who created the mess you voted for President Buhari to fix mu.mu?,no matter how much make_up you give a goat it still remains a goat,Saying that God should bless gej is as absurd as saying Allah bless Ali Baba and the Forty Thieves. https://www.nairaland.com/2203640/jonathan-rocks-fulani-attire-fulani

Who is this, you well so?

It is people like you that made this country like you, when you wont be able to defend yourself.

Oni iranu undecided

BRT jor
Re: "Buhari Lied Against Jonathan On Christmas Day" - Reno Omokri by Bimpe29: 8:44am On Dec 27, 2016
GEJ tried his best but his best wasn't good enough. The most important is for PMB not to end up like him.
Re: "Buhari Lied Against Jonathan On Christmas Day" - Reno Omokri by ceeethru(m): 8:49am On Dec 27, 2016
Ndolarr:
If the above is all Jonathan could achieve in 6 years, then shame on him and Reno for mediocre performance despite the huge foreign reserves and excess crude account balances he inherited and the substantial earnings derived from robust crude sales, in terms of quantity and price. Jonathan lacked leadership qualities, honestly!
You need a Doctor.
Re: "Buhari Lied Against Jonathan On Christmas Day" - Reno Omokri by hush15: 8:53am On Dec 27, 2016
obailala:
Mr Wendell actually has to resort to acting like a child in order to defend his oga even in situations when a defense isnt necessary... Else I wonder why an educated adult would expect everything to be spelt out literally before he comprehends. Apparently if Buhari leaves power in 2019 with a measly $5billion in our foreign reserves, a person with Reno's peculiar wisdom would claim the reserve wasn't left virtually empty.

Sharrap there. Let him leave 2billion sef. Some people with sense and intellect will still impact a nation positive. Atleast he had 29billion and the first to do was to give yams to goats. How is he different from Dansuki?

If he can't manage " that amount you called meagre, " if they give him trillions, am very sure he won't know how to manage that too and that's evident in the way they expended the 2016 budget. It's simple, you that is faithful in little will also be faithful in much....

So pls, don't defend stupidity and incompetence out of sentiments

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Lied Against Jonathan On Christmas Day" - Reno Omokri by hush15: 8:55am On Dec 27, 2016
ceeethru:
You need a Doctor.

His problem defiles orthodox means. What he needs is a herbalist....

Let him list what is Bubu achieved in two years of government
Re: "Buhari Lied Against Jonathan On Christmas Day" - Reno Omokri by hush15: 9:04am On Dec 27, 2016
Ndolarr:
If the above is all Jonathan could achieve in 6 years, then shame on him and Reno for mediocre performance despite the huge foreign reserves and excess crude account balances he inherited and the substantial earnings derived from robust crude sales, in terms of quantity and price. Jonathan lacked leadership qualities, honestly!

Ma brother, I overhead that you need a doctor. The truth is you need a spiritualist or herbalist because you logic defiles common sense.

Even if that's all Jonathan achieved, it's still better than all what your present incompetent president is putting on the table.

In two years, just list any major achievements of Buhari....

I don't understand how people reason, people don't understand that Buhari needs to go take a chill pill. He is to old for what's he is carrying. Even the anti corruption stance has taken a different turn. It doesn't make sense at all anymore. And all these at the expense of growth and development.

You know what, I can't wait till 2019. I wonder what he will use for mantra in campaigning. That will be something interesting to hear or see

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari Lied Against Jonathan On Christmas Day" - Reno Omokri by TexasR: 9:11am On Dec 27, 2016
IsaacBuchi:
He is trying all he can to hide his incompetency by blaming the former administration. True leaders don't complain they focus and achieve their goals regardless of any setbacks.

If you agree that Buhari is not a true leader click like

God bless all the courageous people that clicked like.Shame on Buhari

3 Likes

Re: "Buhari Lied Against Jonathan On Christmas Day" - Reno Omokri by emorse(m): 10:16am On Dec 27, 2016
fkdmods:

Lol. Nigerians in general suffer from amnesia. They only remember anything when their stomach is threatened real time and when they are hungry. And their memory is subjective. Never objective. How else do you justify anyone campaigning for Atiku as president in 2019 or wanting GEJ as president again. It is the same amnesia that made Nigerians forget who Buhari really is and voted for him massively. I really tire for una i swear.
I think Buhari was voted in because Jonathan was not an option. I see the same thing happening in 2019 if things continue this way.

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Lied Against Jonathan On Christmas Day" - Reno Omokri by sleeknaija(m): 10:28am On Dec 27, 2016
wunmi590:

You well so?

Abeg BRT jor

U are very sick
Re: "Buhari Lied Against Jonathan On Christmas Day" - Reno Omokri by sleeknaija(m): 10:33am On Dec 27, 2016
seguno2:

Your saviour has not wasted our resources abi?
Why do we still have recession despite the many many trillions spent by your saints in 2015 & 2016?
Oya, make you dash yourself that slap now now.

God is my saviour and not anybody.

Who told I am a supporter of any political party. All these politicians are all the same,. So I don't have time to argue with anybody concerning any politician or political party.....
Re: "Buhari Lied Against Jonathan On Christmas Day" - Reno Omokri by seguno2: 10:49am On Dec 27, 2016
sleeknaija:

God is my saviour and not anybody.

Who told I am a supporter of any political party. All these politicians are all the same,. So I don't have time to argue with anybody concerning any politician or political party.....

Save that gibberish for your co-travellers in the zombie vehicle.
You don't support any political party?
You don't have time to argue about any political party or politician but you have time to post the message below? You can only deceive yourself.

sleeknaija:
'Hero of democracy' that wasted our resources?. You better keep shut there before I dash you dirty slap... undecided undecided undecided
Re: "Buhari Lied Against Jonathan On Christmas Day" - Reno Omokri by greatiyk4u(m): 10:51am On Dec 27, 2016
In Ebonyi Jonathan established the Fed University in Ndufe – Alike, repaired over 250km of roads and built power substations.

repaired over 250km of roads where exactly?

In Ekiti Jonathan established the Federal University in Oye – Ekiti, and repaired hundreds of kilometers of Federal Rds.

repaired hundreds of kilometres of Federal roads is not specific

In Enugu Jonathan gave the S. East their first International Airport and revived the PH-Enugu rail line.

he gave us international airport but didn't build international airport for us.....reviving of ph-enugu rail line is a big joke that shows reno is a great liar

In Imo Jonathan rehabilitated the Sam Mbakwe International Airport and completed power stations and built sub stations. #GEJisworking.

wch power stations n sub stations exactly?

reno is the Liar here

[b]In Ebonyi Jonathan established the Fed University in Ndufe – Alike, repaired over 250km of roads and built power substations.

In Ekiti Jonathan established the Federal University in Oye – Ekiti, and repaired hundreds of kilometers of Federal Rds.

In Enugu Jonathan gave the S. East their first International Airport and revived the PH-Enugu rail line.

he gave us international airport but didn't build international airport for us.....reviving of ph-enugu rail line is a big joke that shows reno is a great liar

In Imo Jonathan rehabilitated the Sam Mbakwe International Airport and completed power stations and built sub stations. #GEJisworking.

reno is the Liar here

[/b]In Ebonyi Jonathan established the Fed University in Ndufe – Alike, repaired over 250km of roads and built power substations.

reno is the Liar here

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Lied Against Jonathan On Christmas Day" - Reno Omokri by wunmi590(m): 10:54am On Dec 27, 2016
sleeknaija:

U are very sick

And you need a psychiatrist
Re: "Buhari Lied Against Jonathan On Christmas Day" - Reno Omokri by iretiland: 10:58am On Dec 27, 2016
ndcide:

with all the many grammar, you ended up to speaking on the facts he stated. The Lai Mohammed you've tuned to all these while, has he said anything?

By this time during GEJ's administration, Labaran Maku was on his good governance tours, giving briefs about projects in different states.

Can you HONESTLY say the same for this present Buhari government?

You're free to say whatever you like; I'm not interested in your or GEJ or Buhari politics. My point remains that Omokri is not a christian and as such should stop trying to lead anybody to hell, if he decides to end up there himself courtesy of the millions they all stole from Nigerians to enjoy their lives here.
Re: "Buhari Lied Against Jonathan On Christmas Day" - Reno Omokri by PatrickAnyanwu(m): 11:34am On Dec 27, 2016
The fact is that, this administration does not know how to lie.... they lie like dullards.
Re: "Buhari Lied Against Jonathan On Christmas Day" - Reno Omokri by obailala(m): 11:46am On Dec 27, 2016
hush15:

Sharrap there. Let him leave 2billion sef. Some people with sense and intellect will still impact a nation positive. Atleast he had 29billion and the first to do was to give yams to goats. How is he different from Dansuki?

If he can't manage " that amount you called meagre, " if they give him trillions, am very sure he won't know how to manage that too and that's evident in the way they expended the 2016 budget. It's simple, you that is faithful in little will also be faithful in much....

So pls, don't defend stupidity and incompetence out of sentiments
This thread is about Reno and the Jonathanian flock passionately defending Jonathan more than 1.5 years after elections and one would wonder if there's an election tomorrow.

The focus of this thread is about the incompetence that vaporised over $60billion in forex savings to about $30billion even at a time of unprecedented surplus income. This thread isnt talking about Buhari's incompetence that has led to his incapacity to use the very low income he now gets to turn around Nigeria's fortunes away the cesspit he met.

For not being able to focus on the topic, I wonder who's being sentimental here.
Re: "Buhari Lied Against Jonathan On Christmas Day" - Reno Omokri by obailala(m): 12:00pm On Dec 27, 2016
Lezzlie:

You're still dancing around the crux of the debate like a masquerade. How is 31 billion dollars an empty treasury?

What you lack in common sense and honesty, you more than made up for in deception and subterfuge.

What about the infrastructure? He built nothing too?

Mr. Delusional vain grandstander , how is $31 billion dollars an empty treasury? What is Nigeria's budget per year ? Can you sum it up?

People like you are the impulsive lots whose emotions are 10 times faster than their brain power.

Your fingers ought to be chopped off so that you can think first with your head before rushing to comment on issues way above your IQ level.

While you accuse someone else of lacking common sense, you actually parade yourself about with the common sense of a primary school kid. Else, I wonder why an adult (supposedly educated) would expect everything to be spelt out literally to him black and white before he comprehends; or do you by chance have IQ deficiencies?

The original statement made by Buhari was that he met a "virtually empty treasury." The statement about meeting "no infrastructure" was clearly also not literal, but just a relative comparison between the funds actually 'spended' vs the infrastructure on ground.
I must have been wrong in my assumptions that you are a discerning adult, you might just need a primary school teacher to break down these statements to you level and I certainly wouldn't be able to do that. Good day!
Re: "Buhari Lied Against Jonathan On Christmas Day" - Reno Omokri by fkdmods: 12:22pm On Dec 27, 2016
emorse:

I think Buhari was voted in because Jonathan was not an option. I see the same thing happening in 2019 if things continue this way.

Are serious? That is why every country votes new people into public office.
Re: "Buhari Lied Against Jonathan On Christmas Day" - Reno Omokri by hush15: 12:22pm On Dec 27, 2016
obailala:
This thread is about Reno and the Jonathanian flock passionately defending Jonathan more than 1.5 years after elections and one would wonder if there's an election tomorrow.

The focus of this thread is about the incompetence that vaporised over $60billion in forex savings to about $30billion even at a time of unprecedented surplus income. This thread isnt talking about Buhari's incompetence that has led to his incapacity to use the very low income he now gets to turn around Nigeria's fortunes away the cesspit he met.

For not being able to focus on the topic, I wonder who's being sentimental here.

That's where you wrong. Which surplus are you talking about? Is it the one save in ECA that some governors lead by Saraki or Ameachi even sued the FG that they must share by force or is it the sovereign national fund that was also declared unconstitutional....

Look, it's not sentiments. What you considered surplus then wasn't surplus. Maybe you don't understand the term surplus. Neway, I don't know bout tomorrow but today, a Jonathan government is far better what we have now. I hate to say it but it's true....
Re: "Buhari Lied Against Jonathan On Christmas Day" - Reno Omokri by emorse(m): 12:34pm On Dec 27, 2016
fkdmods:

Are serious? That is why every country votes new people into public office.

I think its quite simple. Jonathan failed woefully so there was just no way he was getting back in. "Unfortunately" though Buhari was the only other option on offer. If things continue this way till 2019, then I can bet that whoever contests against Buhari (if he decides to contest for second term) will win. Even if its Atiku. Its like saying "we have seen your best but its not good enough so we want to try someone else".
Re: "Buhari Lied Against Jonathan On Christmas Day" - Reno Omokri by fkdmods: 12:38pm On Dec 27, 2016
emorse:

I think its quite simple. Jonathan failed woefully so there was just no way he was getting back in. "Unfortunately" though Buhari was the only other option on offer. If things continue this way till 2019, then I can bet that whoever contests against Buhari (if he decides to contest for second term) will win. Even if its Atiku. Its like saying "we have seen your best but its not good enough so we want to try someone else".
Of course someone else will be president. But that won't change anything because you all don't realize what the problem is.
Re: "Buhari Lied Against Jonathan On Christmas Day" - Reno Omokri by robosky02(m): 1:32pm On Dec 27, 2016
he who drives a car and look only at is side mirror (backward) rather than his windscreen will make no progress
Re: "Buhari Lied Against Jonathan On Christmas Day" - Reno Omokri by Sweno26(m): 1:45pm On Dec 27, 2016
Nutase:
Defender of Jonathanians
Suporter of buhari
Re: "Buhari Lied Against Jonathan On Christmas Day" - Reno Omokri by Lezzlie(m): 2:01pm On Dec 27, 2016
obailala:

While you accuse someone else of lacking common sense, you actually parade yourself about with the common sense of a primary school kid. Else, I wonder why an adult (supposedly educated) would expect everything to be spelt out literally to him black and white before he comprehends; or do you by chance have IQ deficiencies?

The original statement made by Buhari was that he met a "virtually empty treasury." The statement about meeting "no infrastructure" was clearly also not literal, but just a relative comparison between the funds actually 'spended' vs the infrastructure on ground.
I must have been wrong in my assumptions that you are a discerning adult, you might just need a primary school teacher to break down these statements to you level and I certainly wouldn't be able to do that. Good day!

At this point, it is with a painful heart I stand on nairaland's rooftop to declare you morally bankrupt , Intellectually crippled and psychologically hollow by all measure!!!

Dullardino, the euphemism by Buhari was a lie. It is not a matter of understatement.

Whether virtually which wasn't in the OP or actually , Buhari misrepresented reality and lied. Go deal with your perceptual disturbances.

12 universities, 126 Islamic centres for learning, over 25 thousand kilometres of road, $31 billion in reserve and it's "virtually empty"?

Knock yourself hard on the head and if your brain doesn't factory-reset then donate it to autism as charity so others suffering your kind of mental handicap will be sorted out medically on time before they inhabit the cyber-world with toxic heap of rubish like you're doing here.

Buhari automaton!

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari Lied Against Jonathan On Christmas Day" - Reno Omokri by sleeknaija(m): 3:04pm On Dec 27, 2016
seguno2:

Save that gibberish for your co-travellers in the zombie vehicle.
You don't support any political party?
You don't have time to argue about any political party or politician but you have time to post the message below? You can only deceive yourself.

Its not compulsory for u to believe, everybody is entitled to his or her opinion.....
Re: "Buhari Lied Against Jonathan On Christmas Day" - Reno Omokri by sleeknaija(m): 3:04pm On Dec 27, 2016
wunmi590:

And you need a psychiatrist

Keep ranting.....
Re: "Buhari Lied Against Jonathan On Christmas Day" - Reno Omokri by obailala(m): 3:28pm On Dec 27, 2016
Lezzlie:

[s]At this point, it is with a painful heart I stand on nairaland's rooftop to declare you morally bankrupt , Intellectually crippled and psychologically hollow by all measure!!!

Dullardino, the euphemism by Buhari was a lie. It is not a matter of understatement.

Whether virtually which wasn't in the OP or actually , Buhari misrepresented reality and lied. Go deal with your perceptual disturbances.

12 universities, 126 Islamic centres for learning, over 25 thousand kilometres of road, $31 billion in reserve and it's "virtually empty"?

Knock yourself hard on the head and if your brain doesn't factory-reset then donate it to autism as charity so others suffering your kind of mental handicap will be sorted out medically on time before they inhabit the cyber-world with toxic heap of rubish like you're doing here.

Buhari automaton![/s]
Go look yourself in the mirror before spewing trash.
Re: "Buhari Lied Against Jonathan On Christmas Day" - Reno Omokri by obailala(m): 3:31pm On Dec 27, 2016
hush15:

That's where you wrong. Which surplus are you talking about? Is it the one save in ECA that some governors lead by Saraki or Ameachi even sued the FG that they must share by force or is it the sovereign national fund that was also declared unconstitutional....

Look, it's not sentiments. What you considered surplus then wasn't surplus. Maybe you don't understand the term surplus. Neway, I don't know bout tomorrow but today, a Jonathan government is far better what we have now. I hate to say it but it's true....
The overflogged excuse of "Amaechi forced us to share the money" remains very lame. Okay if governors took away their rightful share which is barely 49%, how come FG couldnt still save its lion share if it had any intentions of saving whatsoever?
Re: "Buhari Lied Against Jonathan On Christmas Day" - Reno Omokri by verygoodbadboy: 3:38pm On Dec 27, 2016
No. Defenders of truth.
Nutase:
Defender of Jonathanians
Re: "Buhari Lied Against Jonathan On Christmas Day" - Reno Omokri by Donjeay: 3:47pm On Dec 27, 2016
IsaacBuchi:
He is trying all he can to hide his incompetency by blaming the former administration. True leaders don't complain they focus and achieve their goals regardless of any setbacks.

If you agree that Buhari is not a true leader click like
you have said it all

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Lied Against Jonathan On Christmas Day" - Reno Omokri by hush15: 4:48pm On Dec 27, 2016
obailala:
The overflogged excuse of "Amaechi forced us to share the money" remains very lame. Okay if governors took away their rightful share which is barely 49%, how come FG couldnt still save its lion share if it had any intentions of saving whatsoever?

Hello....

It's not like the FG prints a separate money to foot their bills....

I guess the savings is what the dullard up there gave as bail out funds
Re: "Buhari Lied Against Jonathan On Christmas Day" - Reno Omokri by obailala(m): 4:52pm On Dec 27, 2016
hush15:

Hello....

It's not like the FG prints a separate money to foot their bills....

I guess the savings is what the dullard up there gave as bail out funds
The 4.5 billion used as bailout wasn't necessarily a saving; let's not deceive ourselves. The only reason that money wasnt squandered like the others was because it did not touch the hands of the last regime; the money was owed the FG by NLNG and it was only paid after May 29th. Hallelluia! Go to the CBN website and check, $10 billion left the nation's foreign reserves in the last 6 months of the last admin, only God saved us that the dividends from NLNG wasnt paid to them too. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos From PDP Osun Election Mega Rally / Buhari, Oshiomole Meets South East Apc Leaders (photos) / Pirat X: The Game Changer For The Second Niger Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.