Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,915 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

Ladies Get In Here - Early Signs That He Is Cheating - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Get In Here - Early Signs That He Is Cheating (429 Views)

5 Sure Ways To Know If Your Partner Is Cheating On You / My fiancée is cheating again / Man's Girlfriend Is Cheating On Him With His Dry Cleaner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Get In Here - Early Signs That He Is Cheating by Bluebabybash: 10:07pm On Dec 26, 2016
I would be making the list on hoe to know your man is cheating based on my experience so far with men. Am not saying every man have met actually cheated on me but, there was this one that cheated on me and up till today i always wished i made a big deal out of the little sign i was seeing.

Also, he was very sweet, the way he talked about me to his friends and even few members of his family made me feel like i was the luckiest woman on earth. He called me virtually every minute of the day, he sent me pictures of his every activity via whatsapp. Not to talk about the laugh and kisses he sends whenever we chat via Skype.

I felt i had seen the right man, i felt he was the 'one', i felt alive around him little did i know that i wasn't the only one receiving this great love and affection.

Nevertheless, he broke my heart anyway and i learnt a bitter lesson believe me. So, moving to my list as to how you can know that sweet, loving man of yours is cheating.
[url:]https://linagrey..com.ng/2016/12/ladies-get-in-here-early-signs-that-he.html[/url][/br]

(1) (Reply)

A Serious Woman / Do You Have This In Your Home? / incoming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.