Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,997 members, 7,825,087 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

Need Advice On What To Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Need Advice On What To Do (835 Views)

My Friend's Marriage Is On Fire , I Need Advice Pls / Apart From Sex, What Else Do You Gain From Your Girlfriend? I Need Advice Please / Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Advice On What To Do by 9tailskid: 12:28am On Dec 27, 2016
There's this girl that i know and we've been besties for a while now.. Our relationship gradually grew from bestie to a kind of suspended Boyfriend/Girlfriend stuff.. To cut a long story short, We had a quarrel and stopped talking to each other like totally(no phone calls,texts and the like).
Well, she came back for the holidays and i saw her but didnt talk to her neither did she talk to me until today that is.. But it wasnt a really inspiring convo, it was more like a "how are you,im fine" convo..
Well.. i'd been trying to get her outta my mind.since buh seeing her again after a while just made me realise how much i've missed her and stuff.. I've caught her staring at me a couple of times and stuff like that.. Im just wondering what would be the best way to approach her and all...
Please y'all should help a brother out
Re: Need Advice On What To Do by sleeknick: 12:33am On Dec 27, 2016
Aproko dey hungry u abi. Oya go n sleep... angry

Re: Need Advice On What To Do by 9tailskid: 12:36am On Dec 27, 2016
ifyu aint saying anything.sensible..i'd suggest you take a walk
Re: Need Advice On What To Do by 2SWT(f): 12:39am On Dec 27, 2016
Not again

Op advice has been given on an issue related to this before, I think you'd find it useful
Re: Need Advice On What To Do by sleeknick: 12:40am On Dec 27, 2016
Of all the things in this world, na woman wey prolly dey kpansh anoda dude right now dey make u dey awake?
Na wa o.
Ur destiny don dey dance makosa oh. shocked

1 Like

Re: Need Advice On What To Do by COOL10(m): 12:47am On Dec 27, 2016
!st of all be sure u wanna relate with her again cos she prolly friendzoned u and ur best bet might be to leave things as they are. If u still insist,just start up with christmas chats(whatsapp),from there u will find things to talk about. Dont sound or look like u NEED her to reply u even if u do.

1 Like

Re: Need Advice On What To Do by sleeknick: 12:50am On Dec 27, 2016
COOL10:
!st of all be sure u wanna relate with her again cos she prolly friendzoned u and ur best bet might be to leave things as they are. If u still insist,just start up with christmas chats(whatsapp),from there u will find things to talk about. Dont sound or look like u NEED her to reply u even if u do.
Adviser Nowamagbe.
Well done sir!
Re: Need Advice On What To Do by pennytrate: 12:53am On Dec 27, 2016
angry

Re: Need Advice On What To Do by 9tailskid: 12:55am On Dec 27, 2016
COOL10:

thanks for this atleast... i'll give it a try
Re: Need Advice On What To Do by COOL10(m): 1:28am On Dec 27, 2016
sleeknick:
Adviser Nowamagbe. Well done sir!
. Wow,dont know who that is but thanks all the same.
Re: Need Advice On What To Do by COOL10(m): 1:31am On Dec 27, 2016
9tailskid:

thanks for this atleast... i'll give it a try
. No promises but just try ur luck. U might end up finding out she's not a good enough girl 4 u.
Re: Need Advice On What To Do by pinkycute(f): 1:37am On Dec 27, 2016
Invite her to your place and tell her what's on your mind.... Don't feel too comfortable thinking she might no have you in her mind too ( Who knows )

So! Just do the right thing and keep your mind at rest...
Re: Need Advice On What To Do by Nobody: 10:10am On Dec 27, 2016
Just send HI as a message to her. She misses you but doesn't just know how to start the conversation. Ve been there.
Re: Need Advice On What To Do by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:17am On Dec 27, 2016
Suspended bf/gf, these kids though, better go and do your assignment.
Re: Need Advice On What To Do by BlueScholar(m): 3:33pm On Dec 27, 2016
What cause the quarrel in the first place, who's at fault?. The reason you 2 stop talking should be the scale you should use to determine if talking to her is worth it, regardless of her being into you or not. Goodluck
Re: Need Advice On What To Do by firstking01(m): 3:40pm On Dec 27, 2016
You are not mature.
Re: Need Advice On What To Do by PETRUCE007: 9:53am On Jan 02, 2017
vicfuntop:
Just send HI as a message to her. She misses you but doesn't just know how to start the conversation. Ve been there.

Funtop rings a bell in my memory undecided undecided lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Post Smileys And Tell Us What Messages You Pass While Using Them / "You Have Notin To Offer Except Your Tight Honeypot"nigerian Lady Blast Virgins / 3 Things Married Women Need To Stop Doing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.