Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,501 members, 7,812,549 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:11 PM

Post Smileys And Tell Us What Messages You Pass While Using Them - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Post Smileys And Tell Us What Messages You Pass While Using Them (816 Views)

See This Hot Lady’s Photo And Tell Us What You Will Do To Her (Men Only) / Yoruba Demon Turned Yoruba Angel - "Guys Can You Pass This Test?" / Ladies Only 18+: Be Sincere And Tell Us Which Number Are You (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Post Smileys And Tell Us What Messages You Pass While Using Them by Nobody: 10:20am On Feb 05, 2017
Whenever I make sarcastic statements that I would like be laughed off, I add grin. But at times, users use other Smileys that may mean they are angry or whatever. How does one interpret those smileys when one is seen?
Re: Post Smileys And Tell Us What Messages You Pass While Using Them by firstking01(m): 11:31am On Feb 05, 2017
B2Spirits:
Whenever I make sarcastic statements that I would like be laughed off, I add grin. But at times, users use other Smileys that may mean they are angry or whatever. How does one interpret those smileys when one is seen?
undecided, if it's a girl, she should know that i have a huge crush on her....hence the angry faceundecided
Re: Post Smileys And Tell Us What Messages You Pass While Using Them by Nobody: 11:44am On Feb 05, 2017
I don't do smileys. I just type wat's on my mind at the time nd leave it on here.
Re: Post Smileys And Tell Us What Messages You Pass While Using Them by subtlemee(f): 12:36pm On Feb 05, 2017
tongue when teasing which can be fun
Re: Post Smileys And Tell Us What Messages You Pass While Using Them by Nobody: 12:47pm On Feb 05, 2017
subtlemee:
tongue when teasing which can be fun

If a gal uses wink, what does she mean?
Re: Post Smileys And Tell Us What Messages You Pass While Using Them by subtlemee(f): 12:50pm On Feb 05, 2017
B2Spirits:

If a gal uses wink, what does she mean?

She can smell your bank account balance lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Post Smileys And Tell Us What Messages You Pass While Using Them by oldfoolnigger(m): 12:52pm On Feb 05, 2017
OP just ask us to lecture u on all those smiley stand for and not beating around the bush :DOP just ask us to lecture u on all those smiley stand for and not beating around the bush
Re: Post Smileys And Tell Us What Messages You Pass While Using Them by Nobody: 12:53pm On Feb 05, 2017
subtlemee:

She can smell your bank account balance lipsrsealed

Be serious jare, I wan check somtin.
Re: Post Smileys And Tell Us What Messages You Pass While Using Them by subtlemee(f): 12:56pm On Feb 05, 2017
B2Spirits:

Be serious jare, I wan check somtin.

Did you see me with play drums?
Re: Post Smileys And Tell Us What Messages You Pass While Using Them by Nobody: 1:01pm On Feb 05, 2017
subtlemee:

Did you see me with play drums?
cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Post Smileys And Tell Us What Messages You Pass While Using Them by Nobody: 1:18pm On Feb 05, 2017
Re: Post Smileys And Tell Us What Messages You Pass While Using Them by Nobody: 1:21pm On Feb 05, 2017
comradespade:

angry
Who stole your stick sweet? shocked
Re: Post Smileys And Tell Us What Messages You Pass While Using Them by Nobody: 1:26pm On Feb 05, 2017
Aderola15:
Who stole your stick sweet? shocked

wanna buy another one for me? tongue
Re: Post Smileys And Tell Us What Messages You Pass While Using Them by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 1:28pm On Feb 05, 2017
comradespade:

angry
Re: Post Smileys And Tell Us What Messages You Pass While Using Them by Nobody: 1:33pm On Feb 05, 2017
wHyyyyyyyyyY:
angry

don't get angry, will share my stick sweet with you..............Pele sotigbo. tongue

aderola15 ........where is the sweet o
Re: Post Smileys And Tell Us What Messages You Pass While Using Them by Nobody: 1:42pm On Feb 05, 2017
comradespade:

I wee buy you a pack when I get my money from MMM kiss
Re: Post Smileys And Tell Us What Messages You Pass While Using Them by Nobody: 1:45pm On Feb 05, 2017
Makydebbie, how was today's service?
Re: Post Smileys And Tell Us What Messages You Pass While Using Them by Nobody: 1:54pm On Feb 05, 2017
comradespade:

don't get angry, will share my stick sweet with you..............Pele sotigbo. tongue

aderola15 ........where is the sweet o
Oya take bebe kiss tongue

Re: Post Smileys And Tell Us What Messages You Pass While Using Them by makydebbie(f): 2:13pm On Feb 05, 2017
TheSlyone2:
Makydebb..ie, how was today's service?
Lol didn't attend.
Re: Post Smileys And Tell Us What Messages You Pass While Using Them by adewumiopeyemi(m): 2:16pm On Feb 05, 2017
Ok kiss kiss[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Post Smileys And Tell Us What Messages You Pass While Using Them by Nobody: 2:31pm On Feb 05, 2017
Aderola15:
Oya take bebe kiss tongue

thanks sweetim................WhyyyyyY........come and take o candy is here grin
Re: Post Smileys And Tell Us What Messages You Pass While Using Them by Richiy(f): 2:37pm On Feb 05, 2017
Like everything on Nairaland, even their smiley selection is stale.

We need a new Nairaland.

Cc Seun
Re: Post Smileys And Tell Us What Messages You Pass While Using Them by princeakins(m): 3:06pm On Feb 05, 2017
Richiy:
Like everything on Nairaland, even their smiley selection is stale.

We need a new Nairaland.

Cc Seun

undecided
You ain't making sense at all. angry

Re: Post Smileys And Tell Us What Messages You Pass While Using Them by Richiy(f): 4:30pm On Feb 05, 2017
princeakins:

undecided
You ain't making sense at all. angry

Do you like the quality of the smileys on Nairaland. Na wa for you oooo

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Zambian Man Reportedly Buys Wife A Private Jet Worth $14M For Valentine / When Love Isnt Enough / Kcee’s New Throwback Photo Shows That He Has Truly Come A Long Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.