Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,039 members, 7,810,850 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:56 PM

Shiite Members Celebrate Christmas With Christians In Kaduna (Photos) - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Shiite Members Celebrate Christmas With Christians In Kaduna (Photos) (58680 Views)

Olumba Olumba Disagrees With Christians On Death, Resurrection Of Jesus Christ / Shiite Muslims In Jos Celebrate Christmas In A Church With Christians Photos / Shiite Members Storm Church In Jos, Celebrate Pastor's 50th Birthday With Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shiite Members Celebrate Christmas With Christians In Kaduna (Photos) by Whytelyon(m): 11:06am On Jan 04, 2017
Demmzy15:
^^^I await the super reply he's going to give you! grin

Yet he did not.
Re: Shiite Members Celebrate Christmas With Christians In Kaduna (Photos) by Whytelyon(m): 11:13am On Jan 04, 2017
Renaissance2017:

Hmmmm... my dear sister, I am just speechless. I just park for one corner just the read comments come dey watch in 3D join. Argh!!! these peeps are real evil. See one talk say Muslims have been using EXPLOSIVE device since 500 years but na shia introduce SUICIDE BOMBing in the 1980s. Hian!

grin I fear too o. You haven't seen anything that's why I said in one of my posts that we shouldn't bring things to avoid aggression. I saw this coming grin

@plappville, how do, it's me gimakon.
Re: Shiite Members Celebrate Christmas With Christians In Kaduna (Photos) by Baqeergashua: 1:03am On Jan 18, 2017
We are not associating with our Christian brothers to please the apologetics (Christian), or enraged extremist (Muslim-Wahabis). our association is purely based on brotherhood, peaceful coexistence. Whatever you may said, it will not be counted as long as it's not our real motive. let the enemies of peace chap with anger, this is the beginning, our union starts long before Buhari/Elrufai days and it will last.

Re: Shiite Members Celebrate Christmas With Christians In Kaduna (Photos) by maikachiya(m): 9:10am On Feb 08, 2017
[quote author=hammerT post=52305929]
BUHARI AND EL RUFAI ARE RADICAL SUNNI ISLAMIST

keepoff the bug from the bed. World Muslim realised their mistakes and unity is the best
Re: Shiite Members Celebrate Christmas With Christians In Kaduna (Photos) by princetoun: 5:03pm On Feb 08, 2017
Every woman is happy to experience mind-blowing orgasmic eruption during sexual intercourse. enjoy unprecedented sexual pleasure with her
Women need to feel desired and experience real orgasm during sex. Kanuri ACTION tea will help you give your woman the desired sex she wants.

Kanuri ACTION tea take care of manhood challenges, and give you the desired sexual fulfillment you need.

100% Herbal - A blend of plants roots and fruits without side effect and highly potent. Start working first day of product intake

call kanuri now for your sexual probleM

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

"Spirit Of Beersheba Sent Me To Seduce Catholic Priests In Amaruru, Imo" (VIDEO) / RCCG Opens 14-Floor Storey Building In Lagos (Video) / Is It Wrong To Give Your Tithe To The Poor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.