Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,270 members, 7,811,788 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:33 PM

Shiite Members Celebrate Christmas With Christians In Kaduna (Photos) - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Shiite Members Celebrate Christmas With Christians In Kaduna (Photos) (58696 Views)

Olumba Olumba Disagrees With Christians On Death, Resurrection Of Jesus Christ / Shiite Muslims In Jos Celebrate Christmas In A Church With Christians Photos / Shiite Members Storm Church In Jos, Celebrate Pastor's 50th Birthday With Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shiite Members Celebrate Christmas With Christians In Kaduna (Photos) by BetaThings: 1:40pm On Dec 28, 2016
BUTCHCASSIDY:

So these things that are put up How does it concern the muslim Umma?
Where was it written that the victims were muslims?

Because you claim to live in the North and you judge the Muslim Ummah by that
Showing that there is more violence in the North amongst Muslims and Christians prove that your experience in the North should not be used to judge Muslims alone
There are muslims in the South - share your experience about them

By the way, since you love Shias so much, I wish to remind you of these, if you are indeed a Nigerian and watch the videos are posted

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-22515062
Iranian Azim Aghajani convicted over Nigeria arms

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2010/11/iran-arms-smuggling-case-roils-nigeria/
Iran arms-smuggling case roils Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Shiite Members Celebrate Christmas With Christians In Kaduna (Photos) by Nobody: 1:52pm On Dec 28, 2016
BetaThings:

Because you claim to live in the North and you judge the Muslim Ummah by that
Showing that there is more violence in the North amongst Muslims and Christians prove that your experience in the North should not be used to judge Muslims alone
There are muslims in the South - share your experience about them

By the way, since you love Shias so much, I wish to remind you of these, if you are indeed a Nigerian and watch the videos are posted

My friend I love the way y'all argue. You expect me to turn a blind eye to the hostility and the snyde remarks I hear all the time when relating with your peeps. Who calls christians kaffirs? Maybe its the christians that invented the word to give muslims a bad name?
I dont argue based on others' opinion. Im telling you stuff based on my experiences, you make it like I invent stuff up. I live within the society this is the shìt I see not what someone told me. Im not saying shiites are angels but I cant point to one church the shiites burnt nor can I think of one major ethno religious conflict started by the shiites. Its like you want me to lie or ignore the reality on ground just to please U.

1 Like

Re: Shiite Members Celebrate Christmas With Christians In Kaduna (Photos) by ShiaMuslim: 3:12pm On Dec 28, 2016
BetaThings:

What lies? The creed of Shias is lying and

like how you guys rewrite history to make tyrannical monsters become angels?

And we know that nobody can compare to you in propaganda
You are permanently encamped on Nairaland here to tarnish the image of sunnis and paint a world of make-believe of shiaism

we have religious differences with Sunnis, no doubt. but no where have i said all Sunnis are responsible for the wahhabi takfiri terrorism. you want to make wahhabi takfiri terrorists as the face of Sunni Islam, and that has been the mission of saudi arabia. while the truth is Sunnis themselves are not homogeneous and wahhabis waste no time to butcher sunnis who disagree with them, especially Sunni Sufis.

the disgusting part is you point fingers while you unashamedly spread hatred and make stereotypes like an illiterate, and generalize against millions of people because of what they believe in. look at an id.iot like you unashamedly declaring that the creed of the Shia is lying. do you really have sense at all? this is the extremism that make people vomit when you and your likes utter rubbish.

Anyway Iran has links with all the misguided

http://www.longwarjournal.org/archives/2011/05/analysis_al_qaedas_i.php
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1237913/Osama-bin-Ladens-family-living-safe-Iran-9-11-attacks.html

The Killer of Egypt's Anwar Sadat, Khalid Islambouli, was declared a martyr by Iran under Ayatollah Khomeini
Saif al Adel, successor to Bin Laden, was granted asylum by Iran for years after 9/11 attack
Farakhan whose strange beliefs, including supremacy of blacks, are refuted by Muslims was recent;ly hosted by Iran, the so-called Islamic Republic
http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/patrick-goodenough/tehran-farrakhan-hails-wonderful-revolution-slams-american-tyranny

Iran has links and Iran did this and Iran did that...but all you have shown us is that the perpetrators of terror and killings, whom you associate with Iran, are Sunnis.

and all those moves of Iran naming a street, is a political move. it doesnt kill anyone to name a street!!! tongue tongue tongue Iran named the street after the killer of Sadat because Sadat was married to a family member of the dethrone Shah (King) of Iran, and it was Egypt under Sadat that granted the Shah asylum after the revolution that deposed him. even the western powers the King was subservient to refused to grant him asylum going by the fact that the revolution was a popular one and fearing a backlash from Iranian people.

Iran according to you gave asylum to bin laden but bin laden was not killed in Iran. he was killed in Pakistan, a saudi ally, by US special forces, in a hiding place close to a pakistani military facility. right? stupid fool!

these nonsense you peddle like a deranged animal are only "facts" to your empty skull because people havent heard of these propaganda.

if bin laden by the mere chance of iran sharing a long border that is porous with afghanistan ever found himself in iran, you can be rest assured that he did that without the knowledge of the iranian government. i wont even waste my time checking those silly links, because they will more than likely be reporting to the contrary of your fake claims.

what you do not tell people here is that the Taliban that hosted bin laden for decades was recognized as the government of Afghanistan by only tww countries: saudi arabia and its pakistani puppet government. and in 1997, Iran almost invaded Afghanistan to fight the Taliban extremists, after those animals your like killed Iranian diplomats serving at the iranian embassy in kabul.

And the biggest lie is to declare that Demmzy15 and BetaThings are the same
Of course, you are a shia. Telling lies is one of the creeds of your religion
And since you have so many accounts on Nairaland including Onyocha, shiamuslim you would accuse others of same

You shias
lie
Curse
defame
as a religious ritual
Here are your scholars confirming that you are rewarded for lying and using indecent language

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2J5r-I7tRVs

silly!

So you now believe CIA?

they are your gods so when i mention them, i expect you to bow. not that i believe them.

Good
So they were right when they said SHIA Iran was planning to assassinate the Saudi Ambassador to Washington

http://edition.cnn.com/2011/10/11/justice/iran-saudi-plot/
https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/man-in-iran-backed-plot-to-kill-saudi-ambassador-gets-25-years/2013/05/30/0435e7a2-c952-11e2-8da7-d274bc611a47_story.html

it was a "plan uncovered"...so they say. we saw few days back how your brother in turkey shot the russian ambassador shouting Allahu Akbar and "defending" Aleppo by killing a diplomat.

They claim to be Sunnis, but we reject them!
They kill us because we refute them and therefore cannot be part of us. I had not heard of BH before they exploded into malevolence
We neither listen to their scholars nor follow them
We call them Khawarij - the same people who sided with Ali (RA) and later killed him
We oppose them and cooperate with the people who want to bring them to justice

but their ideology is Wahhabis. their inspiration is from Ibn Taymiyyah and Ibn Abdul Wahab, the same ancient terrorists and pseudo-scholars you honor and defend.

But when you Shias support terrorists and you are called out, you intensify the moral support for them by rationalising their actions and
by pointing at other terror groups
But it is in your creed to support anything that tarnish the image of Islam

one man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter.

the world does not care if a Shia battles ISIS or occupation forces invading their countries.

the world is appalled when based on your takifiri wahhabi ideology your brother blow christian churches, Shia mosques, and hindu temples filled up with non-combatants.

the Shia are men. they are warriors. they are fighting Wahhabi terrorism in Iraq and Syria. they do not go about sniping Sunni civilians walking out of a mosque; like your brothers do in Pakistan and elsewhere: they snipe Shia businessmen, Shia worshipers, Shia students based on filthy hatred. you are filthy.

Actually it does
Go and read the Godfather, your enemy could be using somebody who pretends to be close to you
He might even be an unwitting asset
In Ayatollah Khomeini's last will, he charged all of you Shias with the mission of bringing down Saudi Arabia
Given the hate and bitterness ingrained in your hearts and souls since childhood about sunnis, you will not rest until you bring that about
and Ayatollah Khomeini is dead and cannot reverse that order, there is no hope of you ever toning down your opposition to Saudis
Hence when you cooperate with anyone, the mission is consistent with your instruction from late Ayatollah Khomeini

you have about your suicide bombing claim done by Shia. read below post, and the CHALLENGE posed to you for years that you have failed. Houthis ruled Yemen for many years. they are a nationalistic movement, similar to IPOB or Niger Delta militants.

and these Saudis support Takfiri Wahhabi terrorism against Shia the world over, and against Christians too. and they bend over to the western powers to be shielded and offer oil and servitude like who.res. i am not aware of the will of Ayatollah Khomeini. but will or not, no sane human being will agree or accept to killing other human beings because of what they choose to believe. you have awfully and shamelessly failed to provide JUST ONE EXAMPLE of a Shia bombing a Sunni mosque or a Christian church in faith based killings (takfirism).

you just whine shamelessly while your people keep killing. this denial is what will destroy the entirety of Islam if we Muslims do not stand up to it.

take for example the palestinians. they have a legitimate cause to fight for and they are Sunnis. but israel calls them terrorists after stealing their land. do you expect me to accept that label? maybe Nelson Mandela too was Shia because he fought for his people and was unjustly labeled a terrorist by the white settlers and invaders in his country.

terrorism is when you intimate people and kill them for what they freely choose to believe. it is not when you have a legitimate cause to fight for your people who are oppressed or their lands stolen. self defensive against occupiers and oppressors is never terrorism. that is why you will never hear of a Shia blowing himself up in a church or in a Sunni mosque or in any place of worship of other faiths, or blowing up marketplaces filled up with non-combatants. when you Shia blow up an American base in beirut, that base must be a military base or a military target. that base must have housed american occupation soldiers. americans cannot come into your house, into your country, imposing on you, r a p i n g your women and controlling your life, and you expect the citizens of that country to clap for them. are you serious? what is an american base doing in beirut? is there a lebanese or any foreign military base in Washington? are you a silly slave?

Yet you Shias started mass- takfiri
You shame, insult and denigrate the Prophet of Allah (SAW) when you accuse of 99.99999% of his follows of apostasy
That was the first case of takfiri in the Islamic world
Even Umar (RA) who was leading Muslims in prayer when he was murdered by your hero is a kafir in your religion
So praying salat or saying la illlaha Ilah Allah is not enough for you
Umar (RA) who was reading the Qur'an while he was murdered and whom Ali's sons tried to protect was a kafir in your religion
Your religion is hateful and unforgiving

yes, there is no problem in TAKFIR itself. every religious person believes only his own religion takes to heaven or salvation. there is no harm if i believe you are faithless or an unbeliever. the problem is when that becomes the basis for killing others. the PROBLEM IS TAKFIRI KILLINGS. get sense for God's sake!

yes their cause is to destabilise the Middle East on behalf of Iran
Just like you plan to destabilise Nigeria
and make all of us become sheeps and puppets to Iran
I am a freeborn Muslim, I am answerable to Allah, loyal to my country, not a tool in the hands of some foreign country
Here, remember

oh please. always learn to give both sides of the story. and those weapons were said to be destined for the Gambia or Senegal. but those governments were too chicken to admit to the almighty America that they were buying cheap iranian weapons because Uncle Sam does not permit anyone to patronize iranian made weapons. they could not spite Uncle Sam. Uncle Sam only sees itself as the sole distributor of ammunition. everyone must buy from its weapons industry.

Lying is 90% of the religion of Shias
90% of your statements are lies and you get spiritual reward for lying

Ok let us leave the Wahhabis and look at what other Imams from the 4 madhabs have said. All of them agree that the twelver shias (Rawafid) are lies

i do not give a damn if you or they think i am a liar. F you and F them. who cares?!

I did not write what you responded to. So I am not so bothered that you can accuse me of being bipolar on Nairaland like you
But remember the
Lavon Affair?
Google it
There are always false flag operations

yes, false flag operations like the CIA and your wahhabi saudi masters claiming they uncovered an iranian plot to kill the saudi ambassador in Washington. like who the hell is that ambassador who is a mere parrot?
Re: Shiite Members Celebrate Christmas With Christians In Kaduna (Photos) by BetaThings: 3:13pm On Dec 28, 2016
BUTCHCASSIDY:

My friend I love the way y'all argue. You expect me to turn a blind eye to the hostility and the snyde remarks I hear all the time when relating with your peeps. Who calls christians kaffirs? Maybe its the christians that invented the word to give muslims a bad name?
I dont argue based on others' opinion. Im telling you stuff based on my experiences, you make it like I invent stuff up. I live within the society this is the shìt I see not what someone told me. Im not saying shiites are angels but I cant point to one church the shiites burnt nor can I think of one major ethno religious conflict started by the shiites. Its like you want me to lie or ignore the reality on ground just to please U.

I am a Muslim, I will admit what people have done and point out issues
Do I deny BH attacks or the deeds of ISIS
Do I support them? No
But people just present them to me and demand that I accept them as Islam

I have lived with Christian neighbours all my life and they cannot ascribe any act of ill will to me
But as soon as I get onto Nairaland, I am told I am terrorist.
And I should just accept it?

A lot of Christians claim that they converted from Islam
Then they should disclose where they were taken for secret terror training
They should tell us how they were told to kill Christians for 72 virgins
They should tell how they were told to do honour killings

So what should I do when I see Christians tell me that all terrorists are Muslims
while I know that Christians were jubilating for murdering Muslims in Jos and roasting their flesh and eating same

https://www.nairaland.com/844296/birom-christians-eat-roasted-flesh
https://callingchristians.com/2012/02/06/nigerian-christians-kill-and-eat-muslims/

This is what Azazi (a Christian NSA under a Christian President) said in 2011 about Muslims and Christians in Jos

Start from 5.50

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JJ_N7bZfB8

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shiite Members Celebrate Christmas With Christians In Kaduna (Photos) by ShiaMuslim: 3:18pm On Dec 28, 2016
BUTCHCASSIDY:

do not mind this fanatic. deep down in him, he has the belief that non-Wahhabi Sunnis deserve to be killed. that is Takfiri/faith based killings. it is the wahhabi ideology that has stained Islam with the image that Muslims kill unbelievers and are wild animals wielding swords on rampage to convert the world to Islam, while the Quran says there is no compulsion in religion. he would celebrate every act that targets other faiths. and he would then either denounce the killers as "bad Wahhabi Sunnis" or hold responsible Christians and Shia as the "supporters" of those "bad Wahhabi Sunnis" of his.

indeed, Shia are not angels. Shia Islam is not a pacifist religion. it holds to the idea and right of self defense and enshrined in the Quran. but no where will you see as Shia, in the name of religion, on the rampage to kill people for their difference in faith or to bomb places of worship of other faiths. the only Takfiri killing/ faith based killing ideology is WAHHABISM. and the promoters of wahhabism are the so called scholar the hypocrite respects. read about the campaigns of ibn abdul wahhabi and ibn taymiyyah against the Shia, Christians, and Alawites. those two are the pioneers of the wahhabi takfiri killing ideology that today is practiced mainly in saudi arabia and promoted the world over by saudis.
Re: Shiite Members Celebrate Christmas With Christians In Kaduna (Photos) by ShiaMuslim: 3:21pm On Dec 28, 2016
BetaThings:

I am a Muslim, I will admit what people have done and point out issues
Do I deny BH attacks or the deeds of ISIS
Do I support them? No
But people just present them to me and demand that I accept them as Islam

I have lived with Christian neighbours all my life and they cannot ascribe any act of ill will to me
But as soon as I get onto Nairaland, I am told I am terrorist.
And I should just accept it?

A lot of Christians claim that they converted from Islam
Then they should disclose where they were taken for secret terror training
They should tell us how they were told to kill Christians for 72 virgins
They should tell how they were told to do honour killings

So what should I do when I see Christians tell me that all terrorists are Muslims
while I know that Christians were jubilating for murdering Muslims in Jos and roasting their flesh and eating same

https://www.nairaland.com/844296/birom-christians-eat-roasted-flesh
https://callingchristians.com/2012/02/06/nigerian-christians-kill-and-eat-muslims/

This is what Azazi (a Christian NSA under a Christian President) said in 2011 about Muslims and Christians in Jos

Start from 5.50

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JJ_N7bZfB8

stop the blame game, and denial. look deep and reflect.

if at all as you claim that it is the fault of Shia and Christians who "support" Sunni Wahhabi terrorists, ask yourself why are followers of your ideology criminal minded and easy preys to be used and abused and dumped like rags by others for their dirty works. it is because of your ideology of hate. you hate everyone. you want to kill everyone if they do not accept your twisted version of "islam" aka wahhabism.

1 Like

Re: Shiite Members Celebrate Christmas With Christians In Kaduna (Photos) by Whytelyon(m): 3:34pm On Dec 28, 2016
BetaThings:

I have more important things to do
I have done so in my response to the shia on this or the previous page - read it and the citations - but watch the video below
I am a sunni, am not into lying

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMAu2B2Rz20

and this one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-arzhfDzm9o

As I know, as far as it concerns Shia, the conflict would always be stirred up as something big. Saudi would definitely see to that,even the case of khwariji muslims, should they have existed today, the same Sunni(saudi) would make sure the discrimination and denials would have been far worse than what we see now, I'm sure of that. Why do we get notions of in tolerance, and ascribe it to Islam? Thats because Islam chose it so,and many christians like me, who didn't take time to understand would vent the annoyance and say what they like against Islam, thus what you see in Nairaland. We all are not mad.

Shia muslims are your brothers as they are not called shia christians. Its a good thing they politically shared xmas with us (dialogue) grin but making Christianity and other scribes and religions your enemies isn't in best interest,that part I want you to understand. Now I've watched the video,but am asking you, with certain judgements now, who would say Sunni are the most peaceful muslims?

1 Like

Re: Shiite Members Celebrate Christmas With Christians In Kaduna (Photos) by ShiaMuslim: 3:54pm On Dec 28, 2016
Whytelyon:

As I know, as far as it concerns Shia, the conflict would always be stirred up as something big. Saudi would definitely see to that,even the case of khwariji muslims, should they have existed today, the same Sunni(saudi) would make sure the discrimination and denials would have been far worse than what we see now, I'm sure of that. Why do we get notions of in tolerance, and ascribe it to Islam? Thats because Islam chose it so,and many christians like me, who didn't take time to understand would vent the annoyance and say what they like against Islam, thus what you see in Nairaland. We all are not mad.

Shia muslims are your brothers as they are not called shia christians. Its a good thing they politically shared xmas with us (dialogue) grin but making Christianity and other scribes and religions your enemies isn't in best interest,that part I want you to understand. Now I've watched the video,but am asking you, with certain judgements now, who would say Sunni are the most peaceful muslims?

please ask the wahhabi freak how does Shia militants attacking (during war time in a war torn country) an american military base that invaded their country the same thing as wahhabi takfiri terrorists killing civilians/non-combatants in faith based killings (only because those civilians adhere to other beliefs). check the freak's posts. he has used and milked the same incidents from decades over and over in every thread to cover up for his brothers of the wahhabi terror ideology. he repeats the same arguments in every thread for many years. his arguments and so called "facts" are out of date while his own brothers of the terror ideology continue to kill non-combatants (innocent civilians of other faiths) for their faith week in and week out the world over. how are political and national causes the same as faith based killings? it is the same tactic used by the israeli occupation government. they want to link and compare wahhabi takfiri terror (they call it "radical islamist terror"; they give wahhabi terror an islamic mask) to palestinian resistance fighting against israeli occupation of palestinian lands. the wahhabi too wants to vindicate himself by comparing his takfiri killings to the cause of militants of other faiths fighting for political and national causes, not related to killing innocent civilians because of the faith they adhere to.
Re: Shiite Members Celebrate Christmas With Christians In Kaduna (Photos) by sirfee(m): 4:55pm On Dec 28, 2016
omoalhaji1:
. you prefer the people who cursed and called the sahabah dog. and called the mother of the believer (ayeesha) a harlot. may Allah rectify ur shortcoming akhi.
Alaji sheik please tell me more,I'm all ears.Religion is the only problem we have in this world.
Re: Shiite Members Celebrate Christmas With Christians In Kaduna (Photos) by sirfee(m): 5:07pm On Dec 28, 2016
BetaThings:

Southern Nigeria is a big place

Actually Crusadism (Christianity) came to the SW after Islam
Christians have massacred more people than any other religion

You can hate Islam for any reason but you cannot rationally do so on account of number of people sent to their graves
It was a Christian country that tested syphilis on people in Guatemala
Christian countries believe that blacks and sub human and introduced apartheid in South Africa
The KKK is not a tea party - it is white supremacist organisation - and it is associated with Christianity and burning and hanging of blacks
Christian countries started both WWI and WWII
At the Berlin Conference, Christians agreed on how to divide Africa and they brooked no dissent from the local
The brutality visited on blacks in South Africa was done by the same crusadists
FYI I'm a free thinker but I believe in the existence of the "Most High".I don't believe in going to church,mosque or shrine.I only believe in "Karma" whatever you sow you shall reap.God is in you and with you anytime,anywhere irrespective of your race,profession,sex etc.
Re: Shiite Members Celebrate Christmas With Christians In Kaduna (Photos) by Slimpotter(m): 5:11pm On Dec 28, 2016
greenermodels:
what would i gain from doing that? i only said the bitter truth as it is, el rufai used these people heavily against Jonathan during the campaign, their members including el zakyzaky children were killed by the predominantly Sunni Muslims army and Jonathan personally called him to apologize but he rejected the apology asking for justice, el rufai was so excited that he was twittering it and later paid el zakyzaky a visit, today worse have been done to them by buhari and they have learnt their lessons.
OK I get ur point.There's no way I can't say elrufai is nt culpable in this. But kindly state how buhari was involved in this whole issue.Buhari is nt the governor of the state there's no direct correlation between him and the affairs of the state
Re: Shiite Members Celebrate Christmas With Christians In Kaduna (Photos) by Slimpotter(m): 5:12pm On Dec 28, 2016
greenermodels:
what would i gain from doing that? i only said the bitter truth as it is, el rufai used these people heavily against Jonathan during the campaign, their members including el zakyzaky children were killed by the predominantly Sunni Muslims army and Jonathan personally called him to apologize but he rejected the apology asking for justice, el rufai was so excited that he was twittering it and later paid el zakyzaky a visit, today worse have been done to them by buhari and they have learnt their lessons.
OK I get ur point.There's no way I can say elrufai is nt culpable in this. But kindly state how buhari was involved in this whole issue.Buhari is nt the governor of the state there's no direct correlation between him and the affairs of the state
Re: Shiite Members Celebrate Christmas With Christians In Kaduna (Photos) by greenermodels: 5:20pm On Dec 28, 2016
Slimpotter:

OK I get ur point.There's no way I can say elrufai is nt culpable in this. But kindly state how buhari was involved in this whole issue.Buhari is nt the governor of the state there's no direct correlation between him and the affairs of the state
after the road blocking fracas, the sect settlement was attacked at night, buhari jettisons off to Saudi Arabia to enlist Nigeria as a Sunni Muslim country in the military coalition against Iran and Russia. the Saudi king called Shiites terrorists while hosting him and buratai have been going for the military coalition meetings, buhari keeps quiet on the Shiites killings(i think he criticized them but i would research on that before making such a heavy accusation). everything clearly shows we're in the middle of a buhari induced Shiite vs Sunni face off.
Re: Shiite Members Celebrate Christmas With Christians In Kaduna (Photos) by cosade(m): 6:44pm On Dec 28, 2016
[quote author=WiseBukoye post=52317267][/quote]

In the spirit of transparency, please separate your view from mine that you quoted.
Re: Shiite Members Celebrate Christmas With Christians In Kaduna (Photos) by cosade(m): 6:46pm On Dec 28, 2016
WiseBukoye:

cosade:

There have reported cases of the Shites and Christians collaborating in some Islamic countries like Syria, Iran, Palestine, Egypt etc.

"Since the uprising began in Syria, the country has grown increasingly sectarian, with a sharp divide between Shia Muslims and Christians generally supporting the government, and Sunni Muslims generally supporting the Free Syrian Army. "

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freedom_of_religion_in_Syria

I am not an authority on religious matters, however, my observation is that the Arab Christians feel more comfortable with the Shite Muslims in their countries. I really don't have an answer for this.

However, looking at the pro Christian tolerance level of the spiritual headquarters of the two groups, Iran Shites still allow native Christians to exist unlike the Saudi Sunnis. In Saudi, all her citizens are by law regarded to be Muslims and the penalty for conversion is death.

Today, there are at least 600 churches for 300,000 - 370,000 native Christians in Iran.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christianity_in_Iran

"Accurate religious demographics are difficult to obtain in Saudi Arabia but while all citizens are considered Muslims by the state..."

"Saudi Arabia allows Christians to enter the country as foreign workers for temporary work, but does not allow them to practice their faith openly. Because of that Christians generally only worship within private homes. Items and articles belonging to religions other than Islam are prohibited. These include Bibles, crucifixes, statues, carvings, items with religious symbols, and others."

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christianity_in_Saudi_Arabia

However, in the South Western part of Nigeria, Christians and Muslims (Sunnis and Shites) are one big family. The first Christmas card I received this year is from a Muslim (Sunni) Neighbour.

My take is that we should all learn to live in harmony in this country and be tolerant of each other. As we say in the South West, "esin baba o gbo'mo la" which means salvation is not by inheritance. Everyone should be free to practice his or her religion, or even no at all.

https://www.nairaland.com/3158853/mixed-christian-muslim-families-lets-share

=================================
Wisebukoye

My brother don't be carried off and be vulnerable. You might be right in some sense, though, but Islam is a very volatile religion. It followers can explode at the slightest joke with their Mohammed, be it shia or sunni. The doctrine they inculcate into them are next to a time bomb. How would you imagine fighting the course of God, our maker that controls our existence?
When they tolerate you, it's only because they are few in number to challenge you of your possession and power. Their tactics all over the world is to enforce their religion on you by leaving no room for you to practice your religion. Or they fake to be peaceful, breed, grow, out number you and your household, then strike you when you are least prepared and expected. See Turkey etc for example. I believe one of the course is to ensure Islam take over the world..... May God forbid so.

Christians should wake up to the lies they display on the faces. Deep inside most Muslims, they wish to encourage or force Islam on you, if possible. Even your most friendly Muslim neighbour not exempted. They are out to bastardize Western education and teachings. See any government school in Nigeria, I mean a tertiary institutions headed by a Muslim VC or provost and investigate on the recent appointments. No more strict adherence to appointment guidelines, but Salam maleku is all needed. Why won't there be a drop in quality? I guess you shall be in awe till it dawn on you that Trump's approach is really called for. Now in England, they're beginning to out number the Christians, and a first Muslim mayor won and was sworn into office in the Church. Very soon when their numbers are high enough in public offices, they shall advocate to change the laws there. Perhaps, start holding swearing processes in Mosque, based on the candidate's religion. That religion is a time bomb if no drastic measures are put in place, so that the law of the land supercede all other religious beliefs.

The Shiite felicitating with Christians in Church is a mere gimmick to get sympathy at this trying time . It's a sheer Greek gift!

In the spirit of transparency, please separate your view from mine that you quoted.
Re: Shiite Members Celebrate Christmas With Christians In Kaduna (Photos) by Whytelyon(m): 7:51pm On Dec 28, 2016
ShiaMuslim:

please ask the wahhabi freak how does Shia militants attacking (during war time in a war torn country) an american military base that invaded their country the same thing as wahhabi takfiri terrorists killing civilians/non-combatants in faith based killings (only because those civilians adhere to other beliefs). check the freak's posts. he has used and milked the same incidents from decades over and over in every thread to cover up for his brothers of the wahhabi terror ideology. he repeats the same arguments in every thread for many years. his arguments and so called "facts" are out of date while his own brothers of the terror ideology continue to kill non-combatants (innocent civilians of other faiths) for their faith week in and week out the world over. how are political and national causes the same as faith based killings? it is the same tactic used by the israeli occupation government. they want to link and compare wahhabi takfiri terror (they call it "radical islamist terror"; they give wahhabi terror an islamic mask) to palestinian resistance fighting against israeli occupation of palestinian lands. the wahhabi too wants to vindicate himself by comparing his takfiri killings to the cause of militants of other faiths fighting for political and national causes, not related to killing innocent civilians because of the faith they adhere to.

smiley it's well. My case is you two are brothers. There should be understanding between you two. You were born into an islamic family, like me I was born into a Anglican christian family. I was an atheist for 2 years till I found God and went back. It's going to be good if you start seeing yourselves as brothers, and christians as your friends.

I'm happy your fellow Shia brothers celebrated with us during one of our biggest celebrations at least, no one died from christians and you Shia muslims, the world would be a better place if you muslims exhibit this type of tolerance. Really.

I presume he has learnt a thing or two here. If he hasn't let him be, not everyone would hear gospel, I know for sure, but whatever Sunni own Shia,they should pay back. That's what I should add.

#myopinion

Re: Shiite Members Celebrate Christmas With Christians In Kaduna (Photos) by Whytelyon(m): 8:06pm On Dec 28, 2016
greenermodels:
after the road blocking fracas, the sect settlement was attacked at night, buhari jettisons off to Saudi Arabia to enlist Nigeria as a Sunni Muslim country in the military coalition against Iran and Russia. the Saudi king called Shiites terrorists while hosting him and buratai have been going for the military coalition meetings, buhari keeps quiet on the Shiites killings(i think he criticized them but i would research on that before making such a heavy accusation). everything clearly shows we're in the middle of a buhari induced Shiite vs Sunni face off.

Take your time to Google Sunni Islam and politics, you would have a clear understanding of how our idiotic president behaves. The same USA and Saudi Arabia he listens to are very developed nations. After going for pilgrimage to mecca and he gets advices from there, he vents his anger and anger of Saudi on these people for cover that they don't obey law, they are killers etc... Mxm, run a democratic system of government in Nigeria and see who'd complain. focus on driving the economy, feed the masses, then come 2019, request a step down.. I bet you no one would allow it.

Gradually, Shia and Sunni crisis are bringing Shia towards Christianity, just like it brought Yezidi and Shia to Christendom. In Quaragosh, Iraq today the most populated christian gathering are dominated by Shia and Yezidi muslims which abruptly were apostates of Islam. Now we see why Islam needs a new testament ? I wasn't blind when I said so.

God bless christians. Reading this.

1 Like

Re: Shiite Members Celebrate Christmas With Christians In Kaduna (Photos) by Demmzy15(m): 10:42pm On Dec 28, 2016
ShiaMuslim, for you to think I'm betathing shows how shallow minded you're. So because you have multiple accounts, then others are like. No doubt that I have other accounts but I'm not betathing and I don't troll about like you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shiite Members Celebrate Christmas With Christians In Kaduna (Photos) by maikachiya(m): 11:04pm On Dec 28, 2016
Shiit related fault statement against Prophet Muhammad (PBUH), Prophet Isa (AS) and Mahde
Re: Shiite Members Celebrate Christmas With Christians In Kaduna (Photos) by Slimpotter(m): 11:17pm On Dec 28, 2016
greenermodels:
There's no evidence to show buhari is enlisting the country to fight Iran and Russia which would be impossible. I do undastand the president does not issue statements on Shiite issues bt I dnt tink its compulsory since he's not the state governor.No proof to even show he criticised them.I do understand the cause of the shia Muslims, bt I will blame d Nigerian shia Muslims cos as we all know Nigerians have a way of being more religious than the bringer of the religion.
If there cause is true let the courts vindicate dem
Re: Shiite Members Celebrate Christmas With Christians In Kaduna (Photos) by BetaThings: 12:20am On Dec 29, 2016
ShiaMuslim:

like how you guys rewrite history to make tyrannical monsters become angels?
You shias are the only ones going to extremes in making angels of mortals and making monsters of people who accompanied the Prophet for years
You are worse than the Khawarij ISIS that you revel in castigating - you are the greatest extremists with only two blocks - the infallibles and the monsters. Sunnis know that no man is infallible and they have mostly virtuous and will err on ocassions
You shias are happiest when you can sentence people to hell, notwithstanding the mercy of Allah which He will administer
You shias want to pre-empt Allah's rights by judging people who lived and dies before your great great grand parents

These people left family, wealth and certainty and for about 23 years accompanied the Prophet (SAW), risked lives in wars, toiled in hunger, bore persecution etc
Suddenly people who are born into Islam, into communities where Islam is the norm are now saying the early converts who risked lives and limbs are monsters
You shias imply that the Prophet (SAW) laboured in vain as people did not really embrace his (SAW) message
You shias denigrate his (SAW) leadership ability and portray him as an unreliable judge of character who did not know that ALL his companions (bar 7) and confidants were untrustworthy
You imply that Allah was unfair to his Prophet (SAW) by surrounding him with scoundrels and giving him wives of easy virtue
Allah told Prophet Nuh (AS) about the apostasy of his son and revealed to Prophet Lut (AS) the machinations of his wife
Both prophets were able to go to their graves having divested themselves of the untrusworthy people in their lives

Shias imply that Allah did not extend the same gesture to Prophet Muhammad (SAW) and allowed him to associate with "monsters" till he died in "ignorance"

ShiaMuslim:

we have religious differences with Sunnis, no doubt. but no where have i said all Sunnis are responsible for the wahhabi takfiri terrorism. you
want to make wahhabi takfiri terrorists as the face of Sunni Islam, and that has been the mission of saudi arabia. while the truth is Sunnis themselves are not homogeneous and wahhabis waste no time to butcher sunnis who disagree with them, especially Sunni Sufis.

Forget divide and rule.
Anyone who does not believe your fantastic tale of infallibility is going into hellfire whether he prayed diligently, fasted forever or gave virtually all his wealth in charity and did not do takfir which is incidentally the foundation of yoiur religion
And Khomeini massacred more people than Al Qaeda and ISIS can ever do
Infact to carry out the massacre in 1988 they had to design and mechanise an operational system to expedite the massacre and burying
Terrorists who oppose sunnis are supported by your dream country of Iran

How dare you talk about butchering when your tradition is always to betray sunnis of all kinds and deliver them to their enemies
More than 2million Muslims were massacred by Tartars in Iraq because of blackleg and fifth columnist Shias who betrayed amanat
Yes these were no wahabbis
You have absolutely no regard for human life and we take solace in the fact that Allah will not judge based on your well oiled propaganda
machinery
You give asylum to terrorists and claim Saudi Arabia does takfiri

ShiaMuslim:
the disgusting part is you point fingers while you unashamedly spread hatred and make stereotypes like an illiterate, and generalize against millions of people because of what they believe in. look at an id.iot like you unashamedly declaring that the creed of the Shia is lying. do you really have sense at all? this is the extremism that make people vomit when you and your likes utter rubbish.

No one spread hatred more than you
You encourage acerbity and rancour, you preach indecent language, and make the uncouth the norm
You scrutinise the lives of the companions to turn every virtue into a failing and then into sins that should take the person into hellfire
Abu Bakr (RA) was chosen to accompany the Prophet (SAW) on Hijra, You Shias turned it into a failing on the part of Abu Bakr (SAW)
Allah calls Abu Bakr (SAW) and Umar (SAW) believers in Suratul Hujurat and you spend a lifetime proving that they should not be so refered
Your religion is about hate, bitterness, sowing discord and using innuendoes to ruin reputations
You beautify shirk and discourage tawheed
The greatest calamity to ever befall Islam is the birth of your religious ancestor Abdullah ibn Sabah
pretend to be the sole custodian of reasoning whereas as you spend millions to make graves look like palaces, millions of the living are in need

ShiaMuslim:
Iran has links and Iran did this and Iran did that...but all you have shown us is that the perpetrators of terror and killings, whom you associate with Iran, are Sunnis.
Let us do a count of the number of articles you Shias have written to denigrate Saudi arabia
and we do the same for those written by Sunnis against Iran
and Let us count the number of times you have defended sunnis/Saudi
and we do the same for the number of times we sunnis have defended shias/Iran
I challenge you on this, Infact I dare you

and all those moves of Iran naming a street, is a political move. Iran named the street after the killer of Sadat because Sadat was married to a family member of the dethrone Shah (King) of Iran, and it was Egypt under Sadat that granted the Shah asylum after the revolution that deposed him. even the western powers the King was subservient to refused to grant him asylum going by the fact that the revolution was a popular one and fearing a backlash from Iranian people.

ShiaMuslim:
Iran according to you gave asylum to bin laden but bin laden was not killed in Iran. he was killed in Pakistan by US special forces, in a hiding place close to a pakistani military facility. right? stupid fool!

1. I did not say that bin Laden was in Iran.
2. I did not make any assertion, I quoted articles showing that Iran gave asylum to Bin Laden's successor and killer of Anwar Sadat and showed link to my source
How can quoting a report from Punch while providing a link be taking as my own statement
I will become a fool the day I believe the strange theology of the SHia religion

ShiaMuslim:

these nonsense you peddle like a deranged animal are only "facts" to your empty skull because people havent heard of these propaganda.

if bin laden by the mere chance of iran sharing a long border that is porous with afghanistan ever found himself in iran, you can be rest assured that he did that without the knowledge of the iranian government. i wont even waste my time checking those silly links, because they will more than likely be reporting to the contrary of your fake claims.
Yet you (Shias and Iran) declared a martyr, Islambouli, the killer of the leader of a foreign country

ShiaMuslim:

what you do not tell people here is that the Taliban that hosted bin laden for decades was recognized as the government of Afghanistan by only tww countries: saudi arabia and its pakistani puppet government. and in 1997, Iran almost invaded Afghanistan to fight the Taliban extremists, after those animals your like killed Iranian diplomats serving at the iranian embassy in kabul.
Oh, really
And Iran is the only country that invades embassies of other countries
And you have your puppets all over the Middle East - Syria, Iraq, Hezbollah - and that is okay

ShiaMuslim:

silly!
Yes, Isn't it silly that Shia scholars can say such strange things and claim to be followers of the Prophet (SAW) and his family
And we know we should not have posted videos of your scholars saying such

Shias get blessing from lying, defaming and cursing
Incidentally they prefer to curse those who laboured for Islam and refrain from cursing those that Allah cursed like Abu Lahhab

ShiaMuslim:
they are your gods so when i mention them, i expect you to bow. not that i believe them.
My gods? takfir and going bipolar again
Ya Allah maddad
Ya Allah maddad

As for you, you can say Ya ....... maddad
And many names can go into the dotted lines

as for CIA, you believe them when it suits you and you denigrate when it does not
The standard you use, will Ayatollah Khomeini be happy and will Ayatollah Khamenei be happy
The truth can take a hike

ShiaMuslim:
it was a "plan uncovered"...so they say. we saw few days back how your brother in turkey shot the russian ambassador shouting Allahu Akbar and "defending" Aleppo by killing a diplomat.

Your brothers have murdered more diplomats than anyone (no matter how blood thirsty) can hope to
You have done suicide bombing allover the Continents - South America, Asia, Europe etc
You ransack embassies and show absolute disdain for international norms

ShiaMuslim:
but their ideology is Wahhabis. their inspiration is from Ibn Taymiyyah and Ibn Abdul Wahab, the same ancient terrorists and pseudo-scholars you honor and defend.
Shaykul Islam Ibn Taymiyyah is your nightmare, I understand by rubbishing your arguments for Shirk
And Shayk Abdulwahab just cemented the idea that you should worship Allah alone
They did not recommend suicide under any circumstance
But shias claim it is okay to do suicide bombing against combatants

I wonder how people who claim to be representing the Islamic Republic can have serious objections to that
But Iran is using dollars to keep you permanently on Nairaland to promote no scholar but shirk
The idea is to betray Nigeria, spread hate, prepare Nigeria to become another Iranian terror playground, a vassal state
and also a terror outpost like Hezbollah in Lebanon'
You have a unique MO

ShiaMuslim:

one man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter.
So ISIS that we disown are terrorists to you but your Hezbollah with the a state sponsor in Iran is not?

ShiaMuslim:

the world is appalled when based on your takifiri wahhabi ideology your brother blow christian churches, Shia mosques, and hindu temples filled up with non-combatants.
You started takfir in the Islamic world
Why do you hate competition so much
The world is not appalled at Sunnis
They are appalled that you (SHia Iran) are a state sponsor of terror
It is not as if you Shias care about Christians -they are complaining about your oppression in Iran
We know that Shias and Hindus share the same aqeda - I can understand

ShiaMuslim:

the Shia are men. they are warriors. they are fighting Wahhabi terrorism in Iraq and Syria. they do not go about sniping Sunnis walking out of a mosque like your brothers do in Pakistan; they snipe Shia businessmen, Shia worshipers, Shia students based on filthy hatred. you are filthy.

and these Saudis support Takfiri Wahhabi terrorism against Shia the world over, and against Christians too. and they bend over to the western powers to be shielded and offer oil and servitude like who.res. i am not aware of the will of Ayatollah Khomeini. but will or not, no sane human being will agree or accept to killing other human beings because of what they choose to believe. you have awfully and shamelessly failed to provide JUST ONE EXAMPLE of a Shia bombing a Sunni mosque or a Christian church in faith based killings (takfirism).
you just whine shamelessly while your people keep killing. this denial is what will destroy the entirety of Islam if we Muslims do not stand up to it.
You are the primary exponent of takfirism by labeling 99.999999% of the companions of the Prophet (SAW) kuffar
That is the gate of takfir that was breached by you
Please own up to your brutal and unjust attack on Islam

The only thing that can destroy Islam is the adulteration of tawheed which is your objective
Tawheed will ensure that there is fear of Allah, recourse to constituted authority and elimination of renegade justice
You associate partners with Allah
You don't consider Him sufficient for you
Period
Stop vacillating
If you hate killings so much you would not be a shia, because the Shia12th Imam is only coming to embark on killing spree

ShiaMuslim:
what is an american base doing in beirut? is there a lebanese or any foreign military base in Washington? are you a silly slave?
But we now have a Russian base in Syria
And we are going to have Shias base in Nigeria through El Zakzaky's Qud Force - you already have bases in Lebanon, Iraq, Yemen etc

[quote author=ShiaMuslim post=52331175]yes, there is no problem is TAKFIR itself. every religious person believes only his own religion takes to heaven or salvation. there is no harm if i believe you are faithless or an unbeliever. the problem is when that becomes the basis for killing others. the PROBLEM IS TAKFIRI KILLINGS. get sense for God's sake!

Who is killing for Takfir?
What is the punishment in Iran for apostasy?
Saudi cannot support renegade justice system which is what BH, ISIS etc do
How can a sane government support parallel government?

ShiaMuslim:
oh please. always learn to give both sides of the story. and those weapons were said to be destined for the Gambia or Senegal. but those governments were too chicken to admit to the almighty America that they were buying cheap iranian weapons because Uncle Sam does not permit anyone to patronize iranian made weapons.
And you expect me, a Nigerian, to believe that
When weapons are all over the place?

ShiaMuslim:
i do not give a damn if you or they think i am a liar. F you and F them. who cares?

Bleep me and Bleep them?
Hahahahahaha
Typical of Shias - the religion of hate, foul language, defamation, cursing, and indecency
And someone would jump up that we are following the Prophet (SAW) and his household
Pure fiction
these are not manners of the Prophet (SAW)
Of course for someone who curses the wives and companions of the Prophet (SAW), the language is to be expected

ShiaMuslim:
yes, false flag operations like the CIA and your wahhabi saudi masters claiming they uncovered an iranian plot to kill the saudi ambassador in Washington. like who the hell is that ambassador who is a mere parrot?
Yes all the stories that Iran edits, cuts, dices, slices are not from false flag operation
But the truth?
Iran declared Islambouli, the killer of Egyptian President Anwar Sadat, a martyr
Iran accommodated Adel of Al Qaeda for years

Shia justification for suicide bombing

ShiaMuslim:
when you Shia blow up an American base in beirut, that base must be a military base or a military target. that base must have housed american occupation soldiers

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shiite Members Celebrate Christmas With Christians In Kaduna (Photos) by BetaThings: 12:30am On Dec 29, 2016
Whytelyon:

Gradually, Shia and Sunni crisis are bringing Shia towards Christianity, just like it brought Yezidi and Shia to Christendom. In Quaragosh, Iraq today the most populated christian gathering are dominated by Shia and Yezidi muslims which abruptly were apostates of Islam. Now we see why Islam needs a new testament ? I wasn't blind when I said so.

So what happens when everybody becomes Christian?
Look I am not impressed by Christianity
Propaganda is the mainstay of Christianity
And the hypocrisy is unbearable for people with conscience

Your priests slap people in your churches (public place), authorise renegade killing of anyone who LOOKS LIKE BH, they curse governors who send bills that they don't like to the House of Assembly rather than present memo to the House, Christians are burning child witches, they suddenly like to wear church robes to public schools in Osun while they are not wearing same in their private schools

Christians are active in the arms industry though they claim to love. Who will the arms kill? How will they make money if their is peace?

I can live with these duplicitous deeds
Hence Christianity was not able to prevent WWI and WWII

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shiite Members Celebrate Christmas With Christians In Kaduna (Photos) by Nobody: 2:46am On Dec 29, 2016
BetaThings:

You shias are the only ones going to extremes in making angels of mortals and making monsters of people who accompanied the Prophet for years
You are worse than the Khawarij ISIS that you revel in castigating - you are the greatest extremists with only two blocks - the infallibles and the monsters. Sunnis know that no man is infallible and they have mostly virtuous and will err on ocassions
You shias are happiest when you can sentence people to hell, notwithstanding the mercy of Allah which He will administer
You shias want to pre-empt Allah's rights by judging people who lived and dies before your great great grand parents

These people left family, wealth and certainty and for about 23 years accompanied the Prophet (SAW), risked lives in wars, toiled in hunger, bore persecution etc
Suddenly people who are born into Islam, into communities where Islam is the norm are now saying the early converts who risked lives and limbs are monsters
You shias imply that the Prophet (SAW) laboured in vain as people did not really embrace his (SAW) message
You shias denigrate his (SAW) leadership ability and portray him as an unreliable judge of character who did not know that ALL his companions (bar 7) and confidants were untrustworthy
You imply that Allah was unfair to his Prophet (SAW) by surrounding him with scoundrels and giving him wives of easy virtue
Allah told Prophet Nuh (AS) about the apostasy of his son and revealed to Prophet Lut (AS) the machinations of his wife
Both prophets were able to go to their graves having divested themselves of the untrusworthy people in their lives

Shias imply that Allah did not extend the same gesture to Prophet Muhammad (SAW) and allowed him to associate with "monsters" till he died in "ignorance"

Forget divide and rule.
Anyone who does not believe your fantastic tale of infallibility is going into hellfire whether he prayed diligently, fasted forever or gave virtually all his wealth in charity and did not do takfir which is incidentally the foundation of yoiur religion
And Khomeini massacred more people than Al Qaeda and ISIS can ever do
Infact to carry out the massacre in 1988 they had to design and mechanise an operational system to expedite the massacre and burying
Terrorists who oppose sunnis are supported by your dream country of Iran

How dare you talk about butchering when your tradition is always to betray sunnis of all kinds and deliver them to their enemies
More than 2million Muslims were massacred by Tartars in Iraq because of blackleg and fifth columnist Shias who betrayed amanat
Yes these were no wahabbis
You have absolutely no regard for human life and we take solace in the fact that Allah will not judge based on your well oiled propaganda
machinery
You give asylum to terrorists and claim Saudi Arabia does takfiri

No one spread hatred more than you
You encourage acerbity and rancour, you preach indecent language, and make the uncouth the norm
You scrutinise the lives of the companions to turn every virtue into a failing and then into sins that should take the person into hellfire
Abu Bakr (RA) was chosen to accompany the Prophet (SAW) on Hijra, You Shias turned it into a failing on the part of Abu Bakr (SAW)
Allah calls Abu Bakr (SAW) and Umar (SAW) believers in Suratul Hujurat and you spend a lifetime proving that they should not be so refered
Your religion is about hate, bitterness, sowing discord and using innuendoes to ruin reputations
You beautify shirk and discourage tawheed
The greatest calamity to ever befall Islam is the birth of your religious ancestor Abdullah ibn Sabah
pretend to be the sole custodian of reasoning whereas as you spend millions to make graves look like palaces, millions of the living are in need

Let us do a count of the number of articles you Shias have written to denigrate Saudi arabia
and we do the same for those written by Sunnis against Iran
and Let us count the number of times you have defended sunnis/Saudi
and we do the same for the number of times we sunnis have defended shias/Iran
I challenge you on this, Infact I dare you

and all those moves of Iran naming a street, is a political move. Iran named the street after the killer of Sadat because Sadat was married to a family member of the dethrone Shah (King) of Iran, and it was Egypt under Sadat that granted the Shah asylum after the revolution that deposed him. even the western powers the King was subservient to refused to grant him asylum going by the fact that the revolution was a popular one and fearing a backlash from Iranian people.

1. I did not say that bin Laden was in Iran.
2. I did not make any assertion, I quoted articles showing that Iran gave asylum to Bin Laden's successor and killer of Anwar Sadat and showed link to my source
How can quoting a report from Punch while providing a link be taking as my own statement
I will become a fool the day I believe the strange theology of the SHia religion

Yet you (Shias and Iran) declared a martyr, Islambouli, the killer of the leader of a foreign country

Oh, really
And Iran is the only country that invades embassies of other countries
And you have your puppets all over the Middle East - Syria, Iraq, Hezbollah - and that is okay

Yes, Isn't it silly that Shia scholars can say such strange things and claim to be followers of the Prophet (SAW) and his family
And we know we should not have posted videos of your scholars saying such

Shias get blessing from lying, defaming and cursing
Incidentally they prefer to curse those who laboured for Islam and refrain from cursing those that Allah cursed like Abu Lahhab

My gods? takfir and going bipolar again
Ya Allah maddad
Ya Allah maddad

As for you, you can say Ya ....... maddad
And many names can go into the dotted lines

as for CIA, you believe them when it suits you and you denigrate when it does not
The standard you use, will Ayatollah Khomeini be happy and will Ayatollah Khamenei be happy
The truth can take a hike

Your brothers have murdered more diplomats than anyone (no matter how blood thirsty) can hope to
You have done suicide bombing allover the Continents - South America, Asia, Europe etc
You ransack embassies and show absolute disdain for international norms

Shaykul Islam Ibn Taymiyyah is your nightmare, I understand by rubbishing your arguments for Shirk
And Shayk Abdulwahab just cemented the idea that you should worship Allah alone
They did not recommend suicide under any circumstance
But shias claim it is okay to do suicide bombing against combatants

I wonder how people who claim to be representing the Islamic Republic can have serious objections to that
But Iran is using dollars to keep you permanently on Nairaland to promote no scholar but shirk
The idea is to betray Nigeria, spread hate, prepare Nigeria to become another Iranian terror playground, a vassal state
and also a terror outpost like Hezbollah in Lebanon'
You have a unique MO

So ISIS that we disown are terrorists to you but your Hezbollah with the a state sponsor in Iran is not?

You started takfir in the Islamic world
Why do you hate competition so much
The world is not appalled at Sunnis
They are appalled that you (SHia Iran) are a state sponsor of terror
It is not as if you Shias care about Christians -they are complaining about your oppression in Iran
We know that Shias and Hindus share the same aqeda - I can understand

You are the primary exponent of takfirism by labeling 99.999999% of the companions of the Prophet (SAW) kuffar
That is the gate of takfir that was breached by you
Please own up to your brutal and unjust attack on Islam

The only thing that can destroy Islam is the adulteration of tawheed which is your objective
Tawheed will ensure that there is fear of Allah, recourse to constituted authority and elimination of renegade justice
You associate partners with Allah
You don't consider Him sufficient for you
Period
Stop vacillating
If you hate killings so much you would not be a shia, because the Shia12th Imam is only coming to embark on killing spree

Let me keep this also.
Re: Shiite Members Celebrate Christmas With Christians In Kaduna (Photos) by Whytelyon(m): 6:05am On Dec 29, 2016
BetaThings:

So what happens when everybody becomes Christian?
Look I am not impressed by Christianity
Propaganda is the mainstay of Christianity
And the hypocrisy is unbearable for people with conscience

Your priests slap people in your churches (public place), authorise renegade killing of anyone who LOOKS LIKE BH, they curse governors who send bills that they don't like to the House of Assembly rather than present memo to the House, Christians are burning child witches, they suddenly like to wear church robes to public schools in Osun while they are not wearing same in their private schools

Christians are active in the arms industry though they claim to love. Who will the arms kill? How will they make money if their is peace?

I can live with these duplicitous deeds
Hence Christianity was not able to prevent WWI and WWII

You just being unnecessarily loud. Muslims has done far worse. Greater worse. Muslims pretend. Only some would take it to another level just like ISIS.

Heheheheh, why then do you muslims go for solace in Christian nations that are organised and establish your islamic laws there, if you don't love Christianity, you should have advised your islamic brothers to remain in Saudi, Syria, Afghanistan, and the rest backward nations instead you go to civilised and promising nations which are run by christians and here you are saying things like we corrupt and what not.

Don't push your luck. Stop listening to bad sides of christians. Without christians united Arab Emirates, dubai wouldn't be as it is, if the king had listened to Saudi and the likes of you, just as Afghanistan and other islamic nations did, where are their voices today in developed nations. Take a look at Kuwait run by USA, or take a look at Oman run by US / UK. I'm glad they didn't behave like others, let the christians in, and today see how they are. Google dubai isn't so islamic and see things yourself.

Your hate for Christianity will ruin you. It has just started.
Re: Shiite Members Celebrate Christmas With Christians In Kaduna (Photos) by Demmzy15(m): 11:34am On Dec 29, 2016
^^^I await the super reply he's going to give you! grin
Re: Shiite Members Celebrate Christmas With Christians In Kaduna (Photos) by ShiaMuslim: 5:31pm On Dec 29, 2016
Demmzy15:
^^^I await the super reply he's going to give you! grin

you are deranged. so you post with one moniker, and cheer yourself with another!!!! cheesy

there is no super reply. you are not worthy of a reply. all your points from your long "rebuttal" to my post, for instance, are your perceptions or lies which only yourself believe. You impose what you imagine and like to say as what others do or believe. that speaks of a mentally narrow person. you lack exposure and education. you dram inferences to make others appear guilty; not for what they use their hands to commit, but what you believe they did not do or should have done or should not have done. and those are far from factual claims. of course not to forget the baseless claims (lies) and open insults and name calling. keep blaming everyone, except yourselves, for your mess, corruption on the earth and terror you spread.
Re: Shiite Members Celebrate Christmas With Christians In Kaduna (Photos) by Demmzy15(m): 7:51pm On Dec 29, 2016
ShiaMuslim:

you are deranged. so you post with one moniker, and cheer yourself with another!!!! cheesy

I'm not a Shia, I don't deceive! grin

[s]there is no super reply. you are not worthy of a reply. all your points from your long "rebuttal" to my post, for instance, are your perceptions or lies which only yourself believe. You impose what you imagine and like to say as what others do or believe. that speaks of a mentally narrow person. you lack exposure and education. you dram inferences to make others appear guilty; not for what they use their hands to commit, but what you believe they did not do or should have done or should not have done. and those are far from factual claims. of course not to forget the baseless claims (lies) and open insults and name calling. keep blaming everyone, except yourselves, for your mess, corruption on the earth and terror you spread.[/s]

As usual nothing reasonable, just empty chest beating. You're the one who's blaming Muslims for the most stupid things. Your propaganda is too much that you can't think straight again. You support suicide bombers yet you claim Wahabis are responsible, my thread about Iran supporting terrorism(Taliban, Al Qaeda) still remain unchallenged. I supported my position with proofs from your Shia brethren Yasser Al Habib.

Now lemme repeat, I'm not BetaThings. We don't even know each other talk less of me being an alternate account!
Re: Shiite Members Celebrate Christmas With Christians In Kaduna (Photos) by ShiaMuslim: 8:25pm On Dec 29, 2016
Demmzy15:

I'm not a Shia, I don't deceive! grin

As usual nothing reasonable, just empty chest beating. You're the one who's blaming Muslims for the most stupid things. Your propaganda is too much that you can't think straight again. You support suicide bombers yet you claim Wahabis are responsible, my thread about Iran supporting terrorism(Taliban, Al Qaeda) still remain unchallenged. I supported my position with proofs from your Shia brethren Yasser Al Habib.

Now lemme repeat, I'm not BetaThings. We don't even know each other talk less of me being an alternate account!

Oh yes, very stupid thing i accuse your so called "Muslims"; you mean Wahhabis. i am accusing "Muslims", meaning i am not one. i'd rather not be part of your satanic religion of lies and deceit if that is what it takes to be recognized by you as "Muslim".

they are very stupid things (to you) but your Wahhabi brothers continuously blow up Shia civilians in mosques, marketplaces and on the roads, and also Christians in churches. of course, those are not "suicide bombers"; they are angels throwing bombs from the heaven. now you will go to get one fatwa from one idi.ot Wahhabi calling himself a scholar that suicide bombing is forbidden. stop talking and start acting what you claim to preach. ISIS follows Ibn Taymiyyah and Ibn Abdul Wahab. those are the ancient terrorists called scholars whom they base their killings on their teachings and fatwas. the same men honored by you. (Egypt, majority Sunni country, has banned the hate literature of Ibn Taymiyyah). it is not christians and shias who blow themselves up in places of worship. YOU CAN NEVER FIND ONE INSTANCE OF A SHIA BLOWING UP HIMSELF IN A MOSQUE OR CHURCH FILLED UP WITH INNOCENT CIVILIANS/NON-COMBATANTS OR CARRYING OUT TAKFIRI KILLINGS. you have No iota of shame in you. this your living in denial is why terrorism thrives. you do not want to do any self-reflection to identify that the teachings of ibn taymiyyah and ibn abdul wahab which form the basis of the wahhabi ideology are responsible for terrorism and making takfiri killings the whole-mark of wahhabism. there is no harm in self-criticism. those ancient terrorists were not prophets of Allah. it would not harm your faith in Islam if you identify the truth about them.

i am not shy to say that if the oppressed (like your oppressed Sunni brothers in Palestine) use any means and as last resort against superior military targets and oppressors, whether it is a stone or blowing themselves up at military targets (fighting for survival), they are right to defend themselves. that by no means amount to blowing up yourselves to kill innocent civilians/non-combatants. the difference is clear. it is not the means that is problematic. it is the target and the purpose. self-defense is not a crime. Takfiri killings of non-combatants is the problem and forbidden. the human soul is made sacrosanct in the Quran, yet self-defense is not forbidden. even if you use poison or the most expensive pistol to kill civilians/non-combatants for their faith (takfiri killings), it is still not justified and it is forbidden. even in the Bible, Samson killed himself to kill his superior enemies (in my faith and as per Islamic rules of engagement set by the Prophet Muhammad, targeting of civilians or non-combatants is not justified regardless of the means used to execute the fight).

my Shia brother, Yasser al-Habib is an Iran-hating Shia because Iran opposes his scathing and poignant attacks (his methodology in preaching) on Sunnism and Sunni figures of ancient, for the sake of unity. not like you will appreciate Iran for that anyways. when you can ask him for his own proof to back up his claim, then your parroting would be taken seriously. until then, ask your brothers to stop blowing up civilians. if you want to fight the kuffar and rafidha, fight on the battlefield like men. pictures are spreading online of your wahhabi brothers dressing like women to escape the battlefield in Iraq and Syria. you are only good in targeting innocent civilians for their faith and blowing up your filthy flesh in places of worship. bloody cowards! face the Shia combatants on the battlefield in Iraq and Syria like men. not blowing yourselves amongst civilians. where is the islamic rules of engagement in not harming non-combatants as preached by the Prophet (s)? i am sure ibn abdul wahab and ibn taymiyyah disregard that because in your eyes they know more than the Prophet (s). jahiliyyah criminality and terrorism are in your DNA.

"Samson said to the servant who held his hand, "Put me where I can feel the pillars that support the temple, so that I may lean against them." Now the temple was crowded with men and women; all the rulers of the Philistines were there, and on the roof were about three thousand men and women watching Samson perform. Then Samson prayed to the LORD, "O Sovereign LORD , remember me. O God, please strengthen me just once more, and let me with one blow get revenge on the Philistines for my two eyes." Then Samson reached toward the two central pillars on which the temple stood. Bracing himself against them, his right hand on the one and his left hand on the other, Samson said, "Let me die with the Philistines!" Then he pushed with all his might, and down came the temple on the rulers and all the people in it. Thus he killed many more when he died than while he lived. (From the NIV Bible, Judges 16:26-30)"

this should be my last reply to your foolishness.

'Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.'

-George Carlin

'Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference.'

-Mark Twain
Re: Shiite Members Celebrate Christmas With Christians In Kaduna (Photos) by Demmzy15(m): 11:23pm On Dec 29, 2016
ShiaMuslim:

Oh yes, very stupid thing i accuse your so called "Muslims"; you mean Wahhabis. i am accusing "Muslims", meaning i am not one. i'd rather not be part of your satanic religion of lies and deceit if that is what it takes to be recognized by you as "Muslim".

Go and tell your cursed mentor, Khomeini that!

they are very stupid things (to you) but your Wahhabi brothers continuously blow up Shia civilians in mosques, marketplaces and on the roads, and also Christians in churches. of course, those are not "suicide bombers"; they are angels throwing bombs from the heaven. now you will go to get one fatwa from one idi.ot Wahhabi calling himself a scholar that suicide bombing is forbidden. stop talking and start acting what you claim to preach.

1. Shi'as were the ones that started suicide bombings in the 1980s. Remember that Muslims have been using explosives for more than 500years but your Champs introduced it in the 1980s and then passed it on to your Al Qaeda Brothers. I'm challenging you to disprove this, not with emotions but with facts.

2. Iran harbored and supports Al Qaeda/ISIS even if they kill Shias and this is confirmed by Shias themselves. I gave clear evidence in my thread, Yasser Al Habib confirmed it. So I challenge you and your husseiniyats to disprove it!

ISIS follows Ibn Taymiyyah and Ibn Abdul Wahab. those are the ancient terrorists called scholars whom they base their killings on their teachings and fatwas. the same men honored by you.

Al Qaeda/ISIS read the same Qur'an with you and I. So we're to blame the Allaah and His apostle for their killings?! You never cease to amaze me with your sick retar'ded reasoning!

(Egypt, majority Sunni country, has banned the hate literature of Ibn Taymiyyah).

You wish! Iran can't even ban it! grin

it is not christians and shias who blow themselves up in places of worship. YOU CAN NEVER FIND ONE INSTANCE OF A SHIA BLOWING UP HIMSELF IN A MOSQUE OR CHURCH FILLED UP WITH INNOCENT CIVILIANS/NON-COMBATANTS OR CARRYING OUT TAKFIRI KILLINGS.

Should we take a tour to Syria to see what your brethrens are doing? You don't even need to blow up mosques because the deaths would still be minimal compared to the deaths your brothers have caused through shelling, besieging, incessant bombing campaigns by Shias and their allies on Syrians. So you're doing worse, the number of deaths by ISIS is a child's play compared to Assad and his Shia gangs. More than 300,000 dead from your hands alone.

you have No iota of shame in you. this your living in denial is why terrorism thrives. you do not want to do any self-reflection to identify that the teachings of ibn taymiyyah and ibn abdul wahab which form the basis of the wahhabi ideology are responsible for terrorism and making takfiri killings the whole-mark of wahhabism. there is no harm in self-criticism. those ancient terrorists were not prophets of Allah. it would not harm your faith in Islam if you identify the truth about them.

I don't even get your point here, you support suicide bombers yet I'm the terrorist, your beloved Iran harbors and supports terrorists yet Wahhabism is to be blamed. Mr. Man we're no fools here!

[size=18pt]i am not shy to say that if the oppressed (like your oppressed Sunni brothers in Palestine) use any means and as last resort against superior military targets and oppressors, whether it is a stone or blowing themselves up at military targets (fighting for survival), they are right to defend themselves. that by no means amount to blowing up yourselves to kill innocent civilians/non-combatants. the difference is clear. it is not the means that is problematic. it is the target and the purpose. self-defense is not a crime.[/size]

According to Wahhabism, you don't blow up yourself under any circumstances. Refrain from attacking the Jews because when you do, they retaliate in a worse and cruel manner. Please everyone viewing, can you see the differences now? This is his pathetic justification for suicide bombings.

Takfiri killings of non-combatants is the problem and forbidden. the human soul is made sacrosanct in the Quran, yet self-defense is not forbidden. even if you use poison or the most expensive pistol to kill civilians/non-combatants for their faith (takfiri killings), it is still not justified and it is forbidden.

But the problem is that, this is exactly what Shias are doing in Syria. Gasing, torturing, shelling the Syrians for no just cause. Your brothers are the takfiris here and you're a takfiri yourself!

even in the Bible, Samson killed himself to kill his superior enemies (in my faith and as per Islamic rules of engagement set by the Prophet Muhammad, targeting of civilians or non-combatants is not justified regardless of the means used to execute the fight).

Have you ever wondered why Samson is not mentioned in the Qur'an? It's your brethrens that are killing civilians together with their trained staffs, Al Qaeda.

my Shia brother, Yasser al-Habib is an Iran-hating Shia because Iran opposes his scathing and poignant attacks (his methodology in preaching) on Sunnism and Sunni figures of ancient, for the sake of unity. not like you will appreciate Iran for that anyways. when you can ask him for his own proof to back up his claim, then your parroting would be taken seriously. until then,

Your brother doesn't do taqqiyah, Iran wants to sugarcoat everything but he's exposing them. This is why I said he's the realest Shia priest. He has exposed Iran for the very terrorist nation they're!

ask your brothers to stop blowing up civilians. if you want to fight the kuffar and rafidha, fight on the battlefield like men. pictures are spreading online of your wahhabi brothers dressing like women to escape the battlefield in Iraq and Syria. you are only good in targeting innocent civilians for their faith and blowing up your filthy flesh in places of worship. bloody cowards! face the Shia combatants on the battlefield in Iraq and Syria like men. not blowing yourselves amongst civilians. where is the islamic rules of engagement in not harming non-combatants as preached by the Prophet (s)?

I don't support suicide bombers at all, you're the one who clearly did that up. So if we're to ask anyone to talk to suicide bombers, it should be you. Go through my posts from my first day on Nairaland to the end and prove to the world I've supported suicide bombings.

i am sure ibn abdul wahab and ibn taymiyyah disregard that because in your eyes they know more than the Prophet (s). jahiliyyah criminality and terrorism are in your DNA.

Pained mofo, when you have nothing to say, you open your filthy gutter mouth to talk trash. I'm not surprised, that cursed chimpanzee(Khomeini) you call a mentor who was disgraced in this life and surely in the hereafter is giving you hope, don't worry. We Muslims would continue to cut your wings on this forum, you can't run. Omo ale!

"Samson said to the servant who held his hand, "Put me where I can feel the pillars that support the temple, so that I may lean against them." Now the temple was crowded with men and women; all the rulers of the Philistines were there, and on the roof were about three thousand men and women watching Samson perform. Then Samson prayed to the LORD, "O Sovereign LORD , remember me. O God, please strengthen me just once more, and let me with one blow get revenge on the Philistines for my two eyes." Then Samson reached toward the two central pillars on which the temple stood. Bracing himself against them, his right hand on the one and his left hand on the other, Samson said, "Let me die with the Philistines!" Then he pushed with all his might, and down came the temple on the rulers and all the people in it. Thus he killed many more when he died than while he lived. (From the NIV Bible, Judges 16:26-30)"

I'm not a Christian and Samson is not on my religion! tongue Suicide of any kind is prohibited in Islam. I'm not surprised, If crawling like roaches, beating yourselves to near death, drumming and playing trumpets, running on hot coals and other suicide tendencies can be Halal, why not suicide bombings?

this should be my last reply to your foolishness.

'Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.'

-George Carlin

'Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference.'

-Mark Twain

Apparently you're the fool to think I'm BetaThings. You thereby waste my time going into a bogus argument with a nincompoop like you. Olodo! Terrorist!
Re: Shiite Members Celebrate Christmas With Christians In Kaduna (Photos) by plappville(f): 1:29am On Dec 30, 2016
See them na, Exposing themselves. Evil fellows. angry
Re: Shiite Members Celebrate Christmas With Christians In Kaduna (Photos) by Renaissance2017: 7:05am On Dec 30, 2016
plappville:
See them na, Exposing themselves. Evil fellows. angry
Hmmmm... my dear sister, I am just speechless. I just park for one corner just the read comments come dey watch in 3D join. Argh!!! these peeps are real evil. See one talk say Muslims have been using EXPLOSIVE device since 500 years but na shia introduce SUICIDE BOMBing in the 1980s. Hian!
Re: Shiite Members Celebrate Christmas With Christians In Kaduna (Photos) by Demmzy15(m): 9:24am On Dec 30, 2016
Renaissance2017:

Hmmmm... my dear sister, I am just speechless. I just park for one corner just the read comments come dey watch in 3D join. Argh!!! these peeps are real evil. See one talk say Muslims have been using EXPLOSIVE device since 500 years but na shia introduce SUICIDE BOMBing in the 1980s. Hian!
Egbon wetin happen as per underlined? What's evil in what I stated?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Is It Wrong To Give Your Tithe To The Poor / Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) / Prophetic Picture Of The 2016 By D.K OLUKOYA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 288
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.