Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,128 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:11 AM

Shiite Members Celebrate Christmas With Christians In Kaduna (Photos) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Shiite Members Celebrate Christmas With Christians In Kaduna (Photos) (58684 Views)

Olumba Olumba Disagrees With Christians On Death, Resurrection Of Jesus Christ / Shiite Muslims In Jos Celebrate Christmas In A Church With Christians Photos / Shiite Members Storm Church In Jos, Celebrate Pastor's 50th Birthday With Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shiite Members Celebrate Christmas With Christians In Kaduna (Photos) by ohiku4every1(m): 6:29pm On Dec 27, 2016
Have they done this before?

if the answer is no, they are deceiving Christians,

am a muslim but Christians should watch their back pls

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shiite Members Celebrate Christmas With Christians In Kaduna (Photos) by ThinkSmarter: 6:32pm On Dec 27, 2016
To God Be The Glory.
I have a Dream that they will be a time when Moslems and Christians will be having interdenominational worship, inter marry and live together peacefully.
May this dream come true in Jesus name.... Amen

3 Likes

Re: Shiite Members Celebrate Christmas With Christians In Kaduna (Photos) by jacko007(m): 6:34pm On Dec 27, 2016
thats the problem with christains, the take things for granted......when shiites starts their fight the run back 2 soldiers, this guys are snakes (shiites )...

1 Like

Re: Shiite Members Celebrate Christmas With Christians In Kaduna (Photos) by abudujanah: 6:38pm On Dec 27, 2016
hammerT:
ALL TERRORIST ORGANISATION HAVE SUNNI ORIGIN.

AL QAEDA, AL SHABAAB, BOKO HARAM, ISIS, ANSAR DINE ETC

ARE ALL SUNNI MUSLIMS.
Ohh nice 1 buh wat er dere root
Re: Shiite Members Celebrate Christmas With Christians In Kaduna (Photos) by Jacobx007: 6:38pm On Dec 27, 2016
abdulbnyusuf:

Boss its true

its prohibited for a Muslim to wish christians merry xmas, cuz its bid'a (religious innovations)

infact, its even unislamic to celebrate the Prophet Muhammad birthday as some muslim do, cuz the prophet didnt do it, his sahab (companions) didn't do it, all the four famous islamic scholars (Imam Abu Hanifa, Imam Malik, Imam Shafi'i, Iman Ahmad bn Hambal) didn't celebrate it, its not there in the Qur'an niether in any Hadith
Did any of these people use GSM? So why are u using one now?

6 Likes

Re: Shiite Members Celebrate Christmas With Christians In Kaduna (Photos) by yedidiah(m): 6:40pm On Dec 27, 2016
publicity stunt: if push comes to shove, dem go remove dagger there and then stab person.

1 Like

Re: Shiite Members Celebrate Christmas With Christians In Kaduna (Photos) by abudujanah: 6:42pm On Dec 27, 2016
ThinkSmarter:
To God Be The Glory.
I have a Dream that they will be a time when Moslems and Christians will be having interdenominational worship, inter marry and live together peacefully.
May this dream come true in Jesus name.... Amen
dats y Muslims wil neva worship wit xtians,muslims follow d teaching n sayin of jesus whil xtian only follow wat de er being told 2 du

2 Likes

Re: Shiite Members Celebrate Christmas With Christians In Kaduna (Photos) by greenermodels: 6:44pm On Dec 27, 2016
Slimpotter:

Hw convenient for u to play the Christianity card as it seems to be in ur favour
what would i gain from doing that? i only said the bitter truth as it is, el rufai used these people heavily against Jonathan during the campaign, their members including el zakyzaky children were killed by the predominantly Sunni Muslims army and Jonathan personally called him to apologize but he rejected the apology asking for justice, el rufai was so excited that he was twittering it and later paid el zakyzaky a visit, today worse have been done to them by buhari and they have learnt their lessons.

3 Likes

Re: Shiite Members Celebrate Christmas With Christians In Kaduna (Photos) by abdulbnyusuf(m): 6:44pm On Dec 27, 2016
oladepo2016:
This message is somehow! How Muslims could be looking for the support of Christians!!! is it to propagate Islam together or what?According to what this message portrayed, did Quran says that Jesus is coming back? This letter is nothing but confusion to Muslims!!!

I'm not shiite n I condemned what they did, buh know from now, the Qur'an didn't tell us that prophet Isah (Jesus) will return, buh the Qur'an clearly told us that prophet Isha AS was not killed, rather he was raised nd taken by Allah, see the quoted verse below

Surah Aal-e-Imran, Verse 55:

إِذْ قَالَ اللَّهُ يَا عِيسَىٰ إِنِّي مُتَوَفِّيكَ وَرَافِعُكَ إِلَيَّ وَمُطَهِّرُكَ مِنَ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا وَجَاعِلُ الَّذِينَ اتَّبَعُوكَ فَوْقَ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا إِلَىٰ يَوْمِ الْقِيَامَةِ ثُمَّ إِلَيَّ مَرْجِعُكُمْ فَأَحْكُمُ بَيْنَكُمْ فِيمَا كُنتُمْ فِيهِ تَخْتَلِفُونَ

And (remember) when Allah said: "O 'Iesa (Jesus)! I will take you and raise you to Myself and clear you [of the forged statement that 'Iesa (Jesus) is Allah's son] of those who disbelieve, and I will make those who follow you (Monotheists, who worship none but Allah) superior to those who disbelieve [in the Oneness of Allah, or disbelieve in some of His Messengers, e.g. Muhammad SAW, 'Iesa (Jesus), Musa (Moses), etc., or in His Holy Books, e.g. the Taurat (Torah), the Injeel (Gospel), the Quran] till the Day of Resurrection. Then you will return to Me and I will judge between you in the matters in which you used to dispute."

However, a lot of hadith were reported from prophet Muhammad SAW, these hadith clearly pointed out that Jesus will return and its among the major sign of the hour (the day of resurrection)

1 Like

Re: Shiite Members Celebrate Christmas With Christians In Kaduna (Photos) by abudujanah: 6:45pm On Dec 27, 2016
Jacobx007:

be wised an be tinkin positiv plz we said religion innovation plzzz,during der tym de hav der means of communication apart 4rm gsm,buh de av d means 2 celebrat it y du de only celebrate eed alone,because is nt islamic

1 Like

Re: Shiite Members Celebrate Christmas With Christians In Kaduna (Photos) by heysquare(m): 6:45pm On Dec 27, 2016
hypocrites 5.0 downloading! whr wr dey few years back to celebrate wt xtians? just looking for unnecessary blackmailing and sympathy.

1 Like

Re: Shiite Members Celebrate Christmas With Christians In Kaduna (Photos) by abudujanah: 6:47pm On Dec 27, 2016
greenermodels:
what would i gain from doing that? i only said the bitter truth as it is, el rufai used these people heavily against Jonathan during the campaign, their members including el zakyzaky children were killed by the predominantly Sunni Muslims army and Jonathan personally called him to apologize but he rejected the apology asking for justice, el rufai was so excited that he was twittering it and later paid el zakyzaky a visit, today worse have been done to them by buhari and they have learnt their lessons.
Wats ur proof bro
Re: Shiite Members Celebrate Christmas With Christians In Kaduna (Photos) by israelmao(m): 6:51pm On Dec 27, 2016
DrDent:

http://imnig.org/members-imn-celebrated-christmas-christians-kaduna

Why forming alignment with Christians after years of unleashing of terrors on them?Now that things are falling apart between you and your masters you deem it fit to form alliance with christians you call the infidel.
Re: Shiite Members Celebrate Christmas With Christians In Kaduna (Photos) by validstar1: 6:53pm On Dec 27, 2016
Empiree:
Don't go overboard akhi. It is not about Wahabism at all. Every muslim MUST be able to differentiate Islam from other religions. I condemn both end of extremism, i:e those who joined in celebrating xmas and those who condemn reciprocating greetings when christians greet them "merry xmas". Greeting is simply a courtesy that islam requires of us. There is nothing shirk in that. However, what islam condemns is JOINING them in their worship which was the reason Sura Kafirun was revealed. Those who joined them in worship are transgressing.

Greeting, that's FULL STOP. A muslim is even allowed to attend church wedding of friends or family members( who are christians). What we dont do is joining in their worship. It is the same as Aborisha, Odun oro, Odun Eegun, Agemo. If they say to you "A ku odun" return the greeting and move on bcus all these people greet muslims in their holidays as well. So this is simply courtesy. But joining them in worship is going overboard. When you go to church, sit at the back and let them do their rituals(worship). After they finish, they you can join in their neutral feast. Period

So this is not Wahabi thing please. There are bunch on non-wahabi sunni schools who do not share your view. This is one example

https://www.facebook.com/ustadhismail.agbeti?fref=ts

^^^

Above is a sunni-sufi. December 25th is not related with Nabi Isa (AS). Not even all christians celebrate it on this day. Orthodox christians do theirs sometimes in January. And some christians like Jehovah Witnesses don't even celebrate it at all. But if they wish you "merry xmas", simply return their greetings especially if they are cool neighbors. But joining them in their xmas celebration is tantamount to worship. If you can not join Oro or Agemo festivals, you cant join this either. It is established fact that Isa(as) was not born on this day.
What kind of hateful statement is this?? I've learnt to be careful of Muslims, their violence is so unpredictable. Why are u calling Christian worship "rituals" when it's so obvious that Muslim worship starting from their ablutions look ritualistic... Learn to respect the religion of others and stop spewing irritating words.

4 Likes

Re: Shiite Members Celebrate Christmas With Christians In Kaduna (Photos) by abdulbnyusuf(m): 6:53pm On Dec 27, 2016
Jacobx007:
Jacob oooo
is GSM religious innovation or technological innovation??

2 Likes

Re: Shiite Members Celebrate Christmas With Christians In Kaduna (Photos) by abdulbnyusuf(m): 6:53pm On Dec 27, 2016
Jacobx007:
Jacob oooo
is GSM religious innovation or technological innovation??

1 Like

Re: Shiite Members Celebrate Christmas With Christians In Kaduna (Photos) by Nellybii: 6:55pm On Dec 27, 2016
greenermodels:
when they were voting for buhari and el rufai,they forgot that a Christian called goodluck Jonathan was very tolerant of them.

GEJ is a Christian? That should be because he bears a Jewish name.? grin grin
Re: Shiite Members Celebrate Christmas With Christians In Kaduna (Photos) by ezpee: 6:56pm On Dec 27, 2016
Oildichotomy:
So this was the plan all along abi? I doubt if teaming up is the right word to use in this instance cos it tend to suggest a war of some sort.

We Christians will be ready to give you the moral support to succeed against them Hell-rufai and bubu likes but working together as a team ? I don't know for that one oo
They won't succeed against them!!
Re: Shiite Members Celebrate Christmas With Christians In Kaduna (Photos) by OYAY(m): 6:57pm On Dec 27, 2016
If this people are tolerant and peace loving as they are displaying why the report of carving an enclave for themselves where nobody dare steps in? If the govt is lying what of those living arround them that confirms there trouble making tendency? Am not understanding again ooooo!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shiite Members Celebrate Christmas With Christians In Kaduna (Photos) by JuneOctober(f): 6:57pm On Dec 27, 2016
SMH... undecided
I hope they won't bomb us later on oo. First, they are not allowed to wish us Merry Xmas but now they are in the church with Hijab.
grin This people dey fear me oo before they go violent on the Christians all of a sudden.
If their intentions is clean, then God bless them all.
Re: Shiite Members Celebrate Christmas With Christians In Kaduna (Photos) by Jacobx007: 6:58pm On Dec 27, 2016
abudujanah:
be wised an be tinkin positiv plz we said religion innovation plzzz,during der tym de hav der means of communication apart 4rm gsm,buh de av d means 2 celebrat it y du de only celebrate eed alone,because is nt islamic
Sometimes I wonder how Muslims always carry their religion put for head as if their Allah has once appeared in d sky and said to all humanity that Islam is the only true religion. Its all about BELIEF and CONVICTION which is exactly what other religions and people have. I wonder if they even know that CHRISTIANITY was around hundreds of years before islam and the Quaran copied so many events from the Bible

3 Likes

Re: Shiite Members Celebrate Christmas With Christians In Kaduna (Photos) by daspeaker: 7:02pm On Dec 27, 2016
This is exactly the pretense they are hiding under through the media. Very deadly guys that to be reorientated to learn how to cohabit.
nzeobi:
But we were told this people are trouble makers.

1 Like

Re: Shiite Members Celebrate Christmas With Christians In Kaduna (Photos) by alabilomo(m): 7:02pm On Dec 27, 2016
zionmade:

Its a lie bro. u guys are cold blooded murderers.(if u re a yoruba muslim sorry am not talking to u afterall they dnt see u guys as true muslims). there is nothing peaceful about ur kpohammad( peace and poo upon him). its either isis or taliban or al qeeda. i don't blame u guys afterall it was thru blood shed dat uthman brought dis curse called islaaam to nigeria
Did to read anything insulting in what I typed? Yet you rained insult on me, blaspheme on my faith. Silence is the best I can use as a shield for your type.
Re: Shiite Members Celebrate Christmas With Christians In Kaduna (Photos) by jtdammus: 7:09pm On Dec 27, 2016
smackimorn:
Chai, because their brothers don't want them again,

Still the same, y'all are terrorist
Try as much as possible to stop being a fool
Re: Shiite Members Celebrate Christmas With Christians In Kaduna (Photos) by Obynolee(f): 7:10pm On Dec 27, 2016
nzeobi:
But we were told this people are trouble makers.

Don't mind the Sunnis Muslims, I lived with them,they are peaceful

1 Like

Re: Shiite Members Celebrate Christmas With Christians In Kaduna (Photos) by Nobody: 7:14pm On Dec 27, 2016
ok ooo
Re: Shiite Members Celebrate Christmas With Christians In Kaduna (Photos) by Nobody: 7:18pm On Dec 27, 2016
jtdammus:
Try as much as possible to stop being a fool

You're a terrorist! Maybe you don't know yet, ediot!

1 Like

Re: Shiite Members Celebrate Christmas With Christians In Kaduna (Photos) by Kdon2: 7:19pm On Dec 27, 2016
DrDent:

http://imnig.org/members-imn-celebrated-christmas-christians-kaduna

Fake. All na wash...they are just trying to buy sympathy. Mitchew!

1 Like

Re: Shiite Members Celebrate Christmas With Christians In Kaduna (Photos) by abdulbnyusuf(m): 7:20pm On Dec 27, 2016
Obynolee:

Don't mind the Sunnis Muslims, I lived with them,they are peaceful

this one is talking from experience Nice bro, I really like people who tell the truth no matter how
Re: Shiite Members Celebrate Christmas With Christians In Kaduna (Photos) by Nobody: 7:23pm On Dec 27, 2016
abudujanah:
Shia and xtiainity er nt a religion but innovators

Gbam
Re: Shiite Members Celebrate Christmas With Christians In Kaduna (Photos) by Nobody: 7:26pm On Dec 27, 2016
Jacobx007:

Is GSM an act of worship in Islam? is Maulud attributed to Islam or Not.

1 Like

Re: Shiite Members Celebrate Christmas With Christians In Kaduna (Photos) by obataokenwa(m): 7:26pm On Dec 27, 2016
if truly the shiite said all this about Christianity, they're the real Muslim's we need around us. no wonder Elrufai is out to destroy the true Islam that don't see Christians as Haram and must be eliminated through Jihad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

"Spirit Of Beersheba Sent Me To Seduce Catholic Priests In Amaruru, Imo" (VIDEO) / RCCG Opens 14-Floor Storey Building In Lagos (Video) / Is It Wrong To Give Your Tithe To The Poor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.