Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:13 AM

Shiite Members Celebrate Christmas With Christians In Kaduna (Photos) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Shiite Members Celebrate Christmas With Christians In Kaduna (Photos) (58691 Views)

Olumba Olumba Disagrees With Christians On Death, Resurrection Of Jesus Christ / Shiite Muslims In Jos Celebrate Christmas In A Church With Christians Photos / Shiite Members Storm Church In Jos, Celebrate Pastor's 50th Birthday With Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shiite Members Celebrate Christmas With Christians In Kaduna (Photos) by Judolisco(m): 5:53pm On Dec 27, 2016
Dem Enter Church self wonderful grin grin grin d Sunnis do not See Dem as muslims

2 Likes

Re: Shiite Members Celebrate Christmas With Christians In Kaduna (Photos) by islanda: 5:53pm On Dec 27, 2016
They are bird of the same feathers
Re: Shiite Members Celebrate Christmas With Christians In Kaduna (Photos) by olisaEze(m): 5:54pm On Dec 27, 2016
Maybe this is why Buhari n oda Muslims can be comfortable with their leader being locked-up and the followers being killed by the NA

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shiite Members Celebrate Christmas With Christians In Kaduna (Photos) by ritababe(f): 5:57pm On Dec 27, 2016
NickleTheory:
They are not to be trusted.

How stereotypical, I was referring to the Christians.

oh Sorry, why can't we be trusted?

1 Like

Re: Shiite Members Celebrate Christmas With Christians In Kaduna (Photos) by princessayesha(f): 5:58pm On Dec 27, 2016
ShiaMuslim:

you guys should stop generalizing. Muslims are not homogeneous as you have always imagined or the Western media would want to paint Muslims as one big bulk of the same people.

Shia Muslims join in felicitating with Christians during Christmas. Sunni Wahhabi preachers are the ones who keep hammering that Christmas is a sin and it is forbidden to wish Christians on Christmas. Wahhabi preachers even view commemorating the birthday of Prophet Muhammad (s)- Eid al-Maulid- as a SIN!!!

SOURCE OF THE OP'S ARTICLE:
http://imnig.org/members-imn-celebrated-christmas-christians-kaduna

CC: Seun Lalasticlala
Allahu yahdikum cry
Re: Shiite Members Celebrate Christmas With Christians In Kaduna (Photos) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Dec 27, 2016
ritababe:

oh Sorry, why can't we be trusted?

I don't have the willpower for a religious argument, go to the religion section you will see a thousand and one reasons why Christians are not to be trusted.

1 Like

Re: Shiite Members Celebrate Christmas With Christians In Kaduna (Photos) by higherpower: 6:00pm On Dec 27, 2016
nzeobi:
But we were told this people are trouble makers.

Recent conditions have rearranged their brians
Re: Shiite Members Celebrate Christmas With Christians In Kaduna (Photos) by Slimpotter(m): 6:00pm On Dec 27, 2016
greenermodels:
when they were voting for buhari and el rufai,they forgot that a Christian called goodluck Jonathan was very tolerant of them.
Hw convenient for u to play the Christianity card as it seems to be in ur favour

1 Like

Re: Shiite Members Celebrate Christmas With Christians In Kaduna (Photos) by omogin(f): 6:02pm On Dec 27, 2016
greenermodels:
when they were voting for buhari and el rufai,they forgot that a Christian called goodluck Jonathan was very tolerant of them.
You harsh o cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Shiite Members Celebrate Christmas With Christians In Kaduna (Photos) by AntiWailer: 6:02pm On Dec 27, 2016
NickleTheory:
They are not to be trusted.

How stereotypical, I was referring to the Christians.

grin grin grin

crazy twist.
Re: Shiite Members Celebrate Christmas With Christians In Kaduna (Photos) by Orikinla1: 6:02pm On Dec 27, 2016
hammerT:
ALL TERRORIST ORGANISATION HAVE SUNNI ORIGIN.

AL QAEDA, AL SHABAAB, BOKO HARAM, ISIS, ANSAR DINE ETC

ARE ALL SUNNI MUSLIMS.
Shi'a Muslims are the true Muslims.
Those attacking them are Satanists.
The fact is the lack of ratiocination is the problem with majority of Nigerians. Illogical thoughts lead to illogical acts.
From the man on the street to the President.

Re: Shiite Members Celebrate Christmas With Christians In Kaduna (Photos) by Nobody: 6:03pm On Dec 27, 2016
Hunger doesn't recognize religion

1 Like

Re: Shiite Members Celebrate Christmas With Christians In Kaduna (Photos) by chalerea(m): 6:05pm On Dec 27, 2016
Re: Shiite Members Celebrate Christmas With Christians In Kaduna (Photos) by princessayesha(f): 6:05pm On Dec 27, 2016
GodIsFoolish:

Fvck Allah
Never knew satan was on Nairaland....Authubillahi minka cry

3 Likes

Re: Shiite Members Celebrate Christmas With Christians In Kaduna (Photos) by DozieInc(m): 6:05pm On Dec 27, 2016
see collabo

1 Like

Re: Shiite Members Celebrate Christmas With Christians In Kaduna (Photos) by alabilomo(m): 6:10pm On Dec 27, 2016
intruder15:
I thought they said Muslims shouldn't wish Christians Merry Christmas
You are correct Bro, thou we r enjoined to live with people of other faith in peace and harmony. Sadly some miscreants do exactly the opposite. And many a times Muslims r judged by these people's sheer display of ignorance. In Other affairs of our lives we have the liberty to do as we want but in matters of faith there r rules and festivity is one of them.

3 Likes

Re: Shiite Members Celebrate Christmas With Christians In Kaduna (Photos) by Dalek(m): 6:13pm On Dec 27, 2016
We are all Humans before; Religion separated us...

2 Likes

Re: Shiite Members Celebrate Christmas With Christians In Kaduna (Photos) by guiddoti: 6:16pm On Dec 27, 2016
GodIsFoolish:
The shortest governor in Nigeria wants to make Nigerians think shittes are the boko haram who slaughter non Muslims but they are proving him wrong
We are aware of Wolf in sheep clothes; we are aware Satan goes to church, too. Time and season will tell better who they are to us. It is too early to decimate what really is their intentions.

1 Like

Re: Shiite Members Celebrate Christmas With Christians In Kaduna (Photos) by zionmade(m): 6:16pm On Dec 27, 2016
fulaniHERDSman:

Allah is all loving ... shame to el rufai. Your schemings against any human is a fight against Allah.
Pls spare me dat bullshit. a fight against kafirs is a fight dat pleases allah. d day my colleague was almost lynched in a nothern state because his air-conditioner was on wen d muslllims were praying was d day i knew u guys have inherently developed hatred towards Christians. there is nothing peaceloving about islamm and alllah so stop trying to make anybody think otherwise

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shiite Members Celebrate Christmas With Christians In Kaduna (Photos) by alabilomo(m): 6:17pm On Dec 27, 2016
hammerT:
ALL TERRORIST ORGANISATION HAVE SUNNI ORIGIN.

AL QAEDA, AL SHABAAB, BOKO HARAM, ISIS, ANSAR DINE ETC

ARE ALL SUNNI MUSLIMS.
hezbollah is Sunni too right. Let's stop all this pls

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shiite Members Celebrate Christmas With Christians In Kaduna (Photos) by cobsol(m): 6:17pm On Dec 27, 2016
JESUS Christ is God, he is not a prophet! he is the second person in the trinity as God the son!

Calling God the son my father a prophet is an insult of the highest order, however we accept your kindness.

5 Likes

Re: Shiite Members Celebrate Christmas With Christians In Kaduna (Photos) by cole265(m): 6:17pm On Dec 27, 2016
intruder15:

do not be deceived

2 Likes

Re: Shiite Members Celebrate Christmas With Christians In Kaduna (Photos) by ngolokante(m): 6:19pm On Dec 27, 2016
ogaJona:
shiite Muslim is the true faction of Islam, sunni Muslims are all terrorists which buhari is part of

Shi'a?!!!... The true face of Islam?!!!...look for your nearest Shi'a friend and ask who the black dog they parade around during their processions is meant to dipict. Ask him if the Shi'a ever existed during the days of Prophet Mohammed (SAW)...this is a charade... Ever heard the saying that the Enemy of My Enemy is My Friend?...don't worry they woukd soon damage and wound you guys beyond recognition

3 Likes

Re: Shiite Members Celebrate Christmas With Christians In Kaduna (Photos) by oladepo2016(m): 6:19pm On Dec 27, 2016
DrDent:

This message is somehow! How Muslims could be looking for the support of Christians!!! is it to propagate Islam together or what?According to what this message portrayed, did Quran says that Jesus is coming back? This letter is nothing but confusion to Muslims!!!
Re: Shiite Members Celebrate Christmas With Christians In Kaduna (Photos) by abdulbnyusuf(m): 6:19pm On Dec 27, 2016
ShiaMuslim:

you guys should stop generalizing. Muslims are not homogeneous as you have always imagined or the Western media would want to paint Muslims as one big bulk of the same people.

Shia Muslims join in felicitating with Christians during Christmas. Sunni Wahhabi preachers are the ones who keep hammering that Christmas is a sin and it is forbidden to wish Christians on Christmas. Wahhabi preachers even view commemorating the birthday of Prophet Muhammad (s)- Eid al-Maulid- as a SIN!!!

I can't just leave goes without commenting

so because u re shiite datz why u re relating Ahlus sunnah as wahhabi?

now tell me how the prophet sunnah based on salab(the prophet n his companions) is related to Muhammad Abdulwahhab aqidah

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shiite Members Celebrate Christmas With Christians In Kaduna (Photos) by CyberWolf: 6:21pm On Dec 27, 2016
All these Shites are hypocrites.. Them and Sunni are the same,.. All these they are doing is because their fellow terrorists are dealing with them.. Bunch of animals..

4 Likes

Re: Shiite Members Celebrate Christmas With Christians In Kaduna (Photos) by zionmade(m): 6:22pm On Dec 27, 2016
alabilomo:
You are correct Bro, thou we r enjoined to live with people of other faith in peace and harmony. Sadly some miscreants do exactly the opposite. And many a times Muslims r judged by these people's sheer display of ignorance. In Other affairs of our lives we have the liberty to do as we want but in matters of faith there r rules and festivity is one of them.
Its a lie bro. u guys are cold blooded murderers.(if u re a yoruba muslim sorry am not talking to u afterall they dnt see u guys as true muslims). there is nothing peaceful about ur kpohammad( peace and poo upon him). its either isis or taliban or al qeeda. i don't blame u guys afterall it was thru blood shed dat uthman brought dis curse called islaaam to nigeria

1 Like

Re: Shiite Members Celebrate Christmas With Christians In Kaduna (Photos) by Empiree: 6:24pm On Dec 27, 2016
ShiaMuslim:

Don't go overboard akhi. It is not about Wahabism at all. Every muslim MUST be able to differentiate Islam from other religions. I condemn both end of extremism, i:e those who joined in celebrating xmas and those who condemn reciprocating greetings when christians greet them "merry xmas". Greeting is simply a courtesy that islam requires of us. There is nothing shirk in that. However, what islam condemns is JOINING them in their worship which was the reason Sura Kafirun was revealed. Those who joined them in worship are transgressing.

Greeting, that's FULL STOP. A muslim is even allowed to attend church wedding of friends or family members( who are christians). What we dont do is joining in their worship. It is the same as Aborisha, Odun oro, Odun Eegun, Agemo. If they say to you "A ku odun" return the greeting and move on bcus all these people greet muslims in their holidays as well. So this is simply courtesy. But joining them in worship is going overboard. When you go to church, sit at the back and let them do their rituals(worship). After they finish then you can join in their neutral feast. Period

So this is not Wahabi thing please. There are bunch on non-wahabi sunni schools who do not share your view. This is one example

https://www.facebook.com/ustadhismail.agbeti?fref=ts

^^^

Above is a sunni-sufi. December 25th is not related with Nabi Isa (AS). Not even all christians celebrate it on this day. Orthodox christians do theirs sometimes in January. And some christians like Jehovah Witnesses don't even celebrate it at all. But if they wish you "merry xmas", simply return their greetings especially if they are cool neighbors. But joining them in their xmas celebration is tantamount to worship. If you can not join Oro or Agemo festivals, you cant join this either. It is established fact that Isa(as) was not born on this day.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shiite Members Celebrate Christmas With Christians In Kaduna (Photos) by abudujanah: 6:24pm On Dec 27, 2016
Oildichotomy:
So this was the plan all along abi? I doubt if teaming up is the right word to use in this instance cos it tend to suggest a war of some sort.

We Christians will be ready to give you the moral support to succeed against them Hell-rufai and bubu likes but working together as a team ? I don't know for that one oo
Shia and xtiainity er nt a religion but innovators
Re: Shiite Members Celebrate Christmas With Christians In Kaduna (Photos) by abdulbnyusuf(m): 6:25pm On Dec 27, 2016
intruder15:

Boss its true

its prohibited for a Muslim to wish christians merry xmas, cuz its bid'a (religious innovations)

infact, its even unislamic to celebrate the Prophet Muhammad birthday as some muslim do, cuz the prophet didnt do it, his sahab (companions) didn't do it, all the four famous islamic scholars (Imam Abu Hanifa, Imam Malik, Imam Shafi'i, Iman Ahmad bn Hambal) didn't celebrate it, its not there in the Qur'an niether in any Hadith

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shiite Members Celebrate Christmas With Christians In Kaduna (Photos) by Smooyis(m): 6:26pm On Dec 27, 2016
God bless the shitte Muslims for showing us love at Christmas. Religion should not be an instrument of division but of peace. God bless our nation.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Is It Wrong To Give Your Tithe To The Poor / Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) / Prophetic Picture Of The 2016 By D.K OLUKOYA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.