Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,213 members, 7,811,581 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:02 PM

Shiite Members Celebrate Christmas With Christians In Kaduna (Photos) - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Shiite Members Celebrate Christmas With Christians In Kaduna (Photos) (58694 Views)

Olumba Olumba Disagrees With Christians On Death, Resurrection Of Jesus Christ / Shiite Muslims In Jos Celebrate Christmas In A Church With Christians Photos / Shiite Members Storm Church In Jos, Celebrate Pastor's 50th Birthday With Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shiite Members Celebrate Christmas With Christians In Kaduna (Photos) by Renaissance2017: 8:40am On Dec 28, 2016
sirfee:
The sunnis are nothing but extremists,they are over zealous.Imagine can you(a mortal)fight for God(an immortal),it baffles me a lot.
A God that cannot fight for me and Himself is a powerless god. How can I fight for God?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shiite Members Celebrate Christmas With Christians In Kaduna (Photos) by BetaThings: 8:43am On Dec 28, 2016
NaijaMutant:
Shiites have found a new solace and friendship in Christianity. The tyranny and the hatred of the fellow Muslims has open their eyes to the love of Christ.

May it also open the doors of their hearts to the love of Christ at Calvary unto salvation cool

So you agree with the SHias that Ali (RA) is superior to Jesus Christ?
And do you know the history of Sunnis-Shia disagreement?

Would you really love somebody who says everyday that Mary is an adlulteress
Find out why sunnis

ritababe:

no they are the most friendly Muslim.
Don't be played, don't be deceived
The primary loyalty of every shia is to Iran, not to Nigeria

These so-called friendly people would have problems in Lagos State right now and Gov Ambode is a Christian
You know why?
Lagos has a Land Grabbers Law and Gov EL Rufai has accused Shias of taking over land illegally and building without approval
Shias have not been able to refute that accusation

Would you consider land grabbing lawful and friendly?

And according to Christians, they are oppressed in Iran. Is that friendly?
Re: Shiite Members Celebrate Christmas With Christians In Kaduna (Photos) by Nobody: 8:44am On Dec 28, 2016
BetaThings:

You are either brainwashed or ignorant

Al Qaeda was supported by Iran (the largest Shia country) and a street named after him in Iran before they fell out
The first suicide bombing in the Islamic world was done by Shia terrorists
Hezbollah is a terror group, nobody disputes it and they are funded, supported and equipped by Iran (the leader of Shias)
The Houthis are now in Lebanon
Al qaeda was supported by Iran? hahaha
You are the deluded one my friend
now you want to deny your heroes
Re: Shiite Members Celebrate Christmas With Christians In Kaduna (Photos) by Nobody: 8:47am On Dec 28, 2016
BetaThings:

So you agree with the SHias that Ali (RA) is superior to Jesus Christ?
And do you know the history of Sunnis-Shia disagreement?

Would you really love somebody who says everyday that Mary is an adlulteress
Find out why sunnis

Don't be played, don't be deceived
The primary loyalty of every shia is to Iran, not to Nigeria

These so-called friendly people would have problems in Lagos State right now and Gov Ambode is a Christian
You know why?
Lagos has a Land Grabbers Law and Gov EL Rufai has accused Shias of taking over land illegally and building without approval
Shias have not been able to refute that accusation

Would you consider land grabbing lawful and friendly?

And according to Christians, they are oppressed in Iran. Is that friendly?
If the Shiites pledge allegiance to Iran then Sunnis pledge allegiance to Saudi Arabia the chief sponsors of terrorism with the blessings of the west
..... and as to the land grabbing what of the lands that were grabbed by the sunnis belonging to christians in Kaduna, rigasa, Tudun wada, unguwan dosa, etc what have you to say about that?
In fact the woman that was slaughtered in Kano, one of the cilprits admitted that they framed her so they could posess her shop
Maybe that was done by the shiites too
Re: Shiite Members Celebrate Christmas With Christians In Kaduna (Photos) by BetaThings: 8:48am On Dec 28, 2016
sirfee:
The sunnis are nothing but extremists,they are over zealous.Imagine can you(a mortal)fight for God(an immortal),it baffles me a lot.

Sunni Islam got to Nigeria before Christianity
Were they extremists like you claim, you would be dead now

Renaissance2017:

A God that cannot fight for me and Himself is a powerless god. How can I fight for God?

Jesus did not rebuke the Roman centurion for bearing arms. Can there be a use for it?
And Palin said the war in Iraq was for God
Christianity was spread by arms
Check your history and Bible
Re: Shiite Members Celebrate Christmas With Christians In Kaduna (Photos) by BetaThings: 9:01am On Dec 28, 2016
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Al qaeda was supported by Iran? hahaha
You are the deluded one my friend
now you want to deny your heroes

The problem with Nigerian youths is that they argue out of ignorance and laugh at people with more facts than them
If you are sure of your facts and truly convinced of my delusion, let us put it test
If I am a able to prove you wrong, you pay me N5k and if you are right, I will pay you N30k
To start, we can both transfer the money to Seun to escrow for us

As a Muslim, I don't bet, but I am doing this because that is the only language you understand and that your N5,000 will go to an orphanage
Re: Shiite Members Celebrate Christmas With Christians In Kaduna (Photos) by Renaissance2017: 9:06am On Dec 28, 2016
BetaThings:

Jesus did not rebuke the Roman centurion for bearing arms. Can there be a use for it?
If Christianity was spread by the use of arms you would have not been a Muslim cus or better still the world and Nigeria inclusive would have been religious war zones.
In my Bible, Jesus told His disciples that any household which they visited and the refused to listen to them they should leave that their foot prints in such house holds will bear them witness. So I don't know the Bible u are talking about.

1 Like

Re: Shiite Members Celebrate Christmas With Christians In Kaduna (Photos) by BetaThings: 9:10am On Dec 28, 2016
BUTCHCASSIDY:

If the Shiites pledge allegiance to Iran then Sunnis pledge allegiance to Saudi Arabia the chief sponsors of terrorism with the blessings of the west

You tend to think that every sunni hold absolute obedience to the Saudis
But you are wrong
A lot of sunnis are critical of the Saudis
For example Nigerian sunnis have celebrated eids on different days from the Saudis before
The Shias follow the instruction of Iran on everything

Al Qaeda and ISIS all denounce Saudis and have been threatening to change the ruling family and they are very hostile to them

When the Nigerian Army clashed with the Shias, Iranian government called PMB and they summoned Nigerian Ambassador in Tehran to their foreign Ministry
Those actions will not happen from Saudi Arabia

As for sponsors of terrorism with western blessing, I was under the impression that the West would not be sponsoring terrorists to fight its people (9/11 London attack etc). Or am I mistaken?

BUTCHCASSIDY:

..... and as to the land grabbing what of the lands that were grabbed by the sunnis belonging to christians in Kaduna, rigasa, Tudun wada, unguwan dosa, etc what have you to say about that?
In fact the woman that was slaughtered in Kano, one of the cilprits admitted that they framed her so they could posess her shop
Maybe that was done by the shiites too
Look I am not aware of these
But think about this
Do you really believe that every sunni support BH?
If a sunni grabs a parcel of lkand, did he do it for personal benefits or did the sunnis hold a meeting and took over the land to use for the common interests of the sunnis

Taking over that lady;s shop hold no benefits for me
Re: Shiite Members Celebrate Christmas With Christians In Kaduna (Photos) by ShiaMuslim: 9:13am On Dec 28, 2016
BetaThing AKA "Demmzy15"has come here again with his lies and propaganda to tarnish the image of others and bring them to his levels. even CIA and the entire America could not establish links between Iran and Alqaeda. notwithstanding, alqaeda is Sunni Wahhabi all the same and being supported by a Shia country or a Christian power, does not make them less Wahhabi. you have about your suicide bombing claim done by Shia. read below post, and the CHALLENGE posed to you for years that you have failed. Houthis ruled Yemen for many years. they are a nationalistic movement, similar to IPOB or Niger Delta militants. they are not Takfiri terrorists who kill people because of their faith. they have a cause. not randomly bombing places of worship belonging to other faiths as your Wahhabi terrorists do and the Wahhabi Takfiri ideology promotes. i have said enough. read the below and check the below thread and see how your lies have long been exposed and you keep regurgitating these same lies in every thread. you are only making yourself to be known as a chronic liar who has nothing in knowledge to offer and who is ashamed of his own and not ashamed to lie for them.

ShiaMuslim:

foolishness with a loud mouth does not make you sound smart. you are just stupid. the challenge given to you from years still stands.

PLEASE PRESENT JUST ONE, ONLY, NEWS SOURCE FROM MAINSTREAM MEDIA, WHERE IT WAS REPORTED THAT A SHIA USED SUICIDE BOMBING TO KILL SUNNIS OR CHRISTIANS IN FAITH-BASED KILLING (TAKFIRI KILLING). JUST ONE! YOU WILL NOT FIND ONE!!!

the instance you are referring to is not "suicide bombing". and "suicide bombing" HAS NEVER BEEN used by Shia to bomb others from other faith in Takfiri or faith-based killings. can you deny that?

WHAT YOU HAVE ALWAYS PUBLICIZED: the Shia of Lebanon used "martyrdom operation" to target superior military target occupying their land through force. not to attack mosques, and churches to kill others or innocent people or non-combantants for their difference in faith as WAHHABISM promotes. targeting superior military occupation target through "martyrdom operation" is also used by Palestinian Sunnis against superior Israeli occupation forces occupying their land to inflict maximum damage on legitimate military enemy target. this means has been backed even by Sunni scholars like Sheikh Ahmad Yaseen who was assassinated by Israel. again, fighting occupiers of your land is way DIFFERENT from indiscriminately targeting others on faith-based killings (Takifir killings) which is promoted by the Wahhabi hatred and extremist terror ideology. RESISTANCE TO OCCUPATION is NOT TERRORISM even if Israel calls it terrorism. it is human right for every people under occupation to fight for their liberation using whatever means. even the US constitution gives right to the people to carry arms to fight for their freedom. this has nothing to do with Iran or Shia exclusively. it is not the means used that matters, but the target and purpose. but obviously, sectarianism has eaten into your skull.

that is the only point i will clarify so you do not end up with your sectarian illogical arguments. otherwise, you will fail to realize that only WAHHABISM teaches faith-based killings, a belief totally ALIEN TO ISLAM, and Muslims, be they Shia or mainstream Sunni.

https://www.nairaland.com/3229194/seeking-muslim-solution-islamist-terrorism/6#47857765

Demmzy15:
^^^I always knew you'll sure your ugly face here. From the above video, the following can be deduced:
1. Shia Iraan supports Al Qaeda/ISIS and this is confirmed by a Shia scholar you present videos from. Yasser Al Habib
2. ISIS as attacked many Sunni countries(Saudi, Iraaq, Kuwait, Jordan, Turkey) and non-Muslim countries but hasn't stepped a foot on Iraan. This shows that there's a convenant of security between the two.
3. ISIS which is sponsored by Shia Iraan kills thousands of Sunnis(as per the case of Al Shieetat tribe in Syria and others), innocent Shias and Non-Muslims.
This is why no matter the twisting and taqqiyah, the truth would always unveil itself.

you are beyond ridiculous! i wanted to reply to your post without quoting it, but who would resist quoting such comic relief!

so Shia Iran supports Sunni Wahhabi ISIS and Alqaeda who behead Shia Muslims, and who would love the idea of one day invading Iran, like they invaded cities in Iraq and Syria? They have not attacked Iran proper because they have no safe haven in Iran. Iran is 95% Shia. Where will they hide? Their troubles and terrorism are restricted to Sistan and Balochistan, the only Sunni majority provinces of Iran, near the Pakistani border. Even there, they get beaten by Iranian security forces.

never mind how ridiculous your claims are. it still remains to be reckoned with that it is Sunni Wahhabi Takfiri terrorists who go about blowing the places of worship of other faiths and they randomly kill innocent civilians of other faith in Takfiri based killings. regardless whether you claim that Iran is sponsoring your Sunni brothers or not. and it is Sunni based ideologies and doctrines that the likes of ISIS and Alaqaeda use to perpetrate their atrocities against humanity and claim that they are serving Allah. You still cannot come up with JUST ONE EXAMPLE where a Shia Muslim blow up himself in a Sunni mosque or in a Christian church in takfiri attack. Why?! Iran is not using Shia youth to blow themselves up in Sunni mosques. it is funny that Shia Iran is using Sunni Muslims to blow up Shia worshipers and places of worship based on the claim that Iran supports Sunni terror groups who like your stupid self believe the Shia are not Muslims, but apostates and heretics who should be killed.

i can swear that you do not even believe what you just typed. not even the CIA can establish a link between Iran and alqaeda or ISIS. yet, the fantastic mind of an idle Sunni youth, whose brain is submerged in sectarian hate mongering, and roaming an online forum is making such claims to make himself feel better to sleep at night. if you really believe your claims, then you need your head checked! religion is dangerous for your health!! Very irritating that someone like you is using scaremongering and terror claims to attack another faith. Terror is your trademark! You have destroyed the image of Islam and Muslims. Do some reflections and soul searching. You need to be emancipated from the evil spirit of sectarian hatred so as you can see the true spirit and beauty of Islam.

3 Likes

Re: Shiite Members Celebrate Christmas With Christians In Kaduna (Photos) by sirfee(m): 9:15am On Dec 28, 2016
BetaThings:

Check your history properly Christianity came to southern Nigeria before Islam(jihadism)
Re: Shiite Members Celebrate Christmas With Christians In Kaduna (Photos) by BetaThings: 9:57am On Dec 28, 2016
Renaissance2017:

If Christianity was spread by the use of arms you would have not been a Muslim cus or better still the world and Nigeria inclusive would have been religious war zones.

I believe that you want to deny the history of how Christianity was spread to the Americas (North and South), parts of Asia
When Britian colonised Nigeria, it had a religious constitution which recognised blasphemy as a criminal offence
King Jaja of Opobo did not go into exile; he was taken under force of arms

We all know about the Spanish Inquisition, of course you may want to deny it
Incidentally the Wars of Religion was fought amongst Christians
I reckon that all these happened after the Bible has been written and published

As recently as 2003, the American invasion of Iraq was seen as an opportunity to bring the Christian message of love
The "missionaries" arrived with the soldiers who were softening up the populace

Renaissance2017:

In my Bible, Jesus told His disciples that any hold which they visited and the refused to listen to them they should leave that their foot prints in such house holds will bear them witness. So I don't know the Bible u are talking about.

The same Bible that prescribes the killing of witches ("Thou Shall not Suffer a witch to live"wink which Christians are using in Nigeria to authority to burn witches
The same Bible which reports that Jesus said he had not come to bring peace
The same Bible that quotes Jesus as saying people should sell their cloak and buy sword
Re: Shiite Members Celebrate Christmas With Christians In Kaduna (Photos) by BetaThings: 10:11am On Dec 28, 2016
sirfee:
Check your history properly Christianity came to southern Nigeria before Islam(jihadism)
Southern Nigeria is a big place

Actually Crusadism (Christianity) came to the SW after Islam
Christians have massacred more people than any other religion

You can hate Islam for any reason but you cannot rationally do so on account of number of people sent to their graves
It was a Christian country that tested syphilis on people in Guatemala
Christian countries believe that blacks and sub human and introduced apartheid in South Africa
The KKK is not a tea party - it is white supremacist organisation - and it is associated with Christianity and burning and hanging of blacks
Christian countries started both WWI and WWII
At the Berlin Conference, Christians agreed on how to divide Africa and they brooked no dissent from the local
The brutality visited on blacks in South Africa was done by the same crusadists

1 Like

Re: Shiite Members Celebrate Christmas With Christians In Kaduna (Photos) by omoalhaji1(m): 10:26am On Dec 28, 2016
sirfee:
Though I'm not religious but I prefer the shia to the sunni.The sunnis are over zealous,wahhabism is just a political ideology based on a religion(my opinion though).
. you prefer the people who cursed and called the sahabah dog. and called the mother of the believer (ayeesha) a harlot. may Allah rectify ur shortcoming akhi.
Re: Shiite Members Celebrate Christmas With Christians In Kaduna (Photos) by CandyDiamond(f): 10:32am On Dec 28, 2016
BetaThings:

You can hate Islam for any reason but you cannot rationally do so on account of number of people sent to their graves
Christian countries believe that blacks and sub human and introduced apartheid in South Africa
The KKK is not a tea party - it is white supremacist organisation - and it is associated with Christianity and burning and hanging of blacks
At the Berlin Conference, Christians agreed on how to divide Africa and they brooked no dissent from the local
You are just writing trash, learn to differentiate political events from religious ones, this your trash writeup is not carried out in the name of Christianity but world politics. The Europeans conquered the world because they open eye pass the rest of the world, they invaded America and all part of the world and subdued it in their favor and not in the name of any religion.

1 Like

Re: Shiite Members Celebrate Christmas With Christians In Kaduna (Photos) by Renaissance2017: 10:40am On Dec 28, 2016
BetaThings:

I believe that you want to deny the history of how Christianity was spread to the Americas (North and South), parts of Asia
When Britian colonised Nigeria, it had a religious constitution which recognised blasphemy as a criminal offence
King Jaja of Opobo did not go into exile; he was taken under force of arms

We all know about the Spanish Inquisition, of course you may want to deny it
Incidentally the Wars of Religion was fought amongst Christians
I reckon that all these happened after the Bible has been written and published

As recently as 2003, the American invasion of Iraq was seen as an opportunity to bring the Christian message of love
The "missionaries" arrived with the soldiers who were softening up the populace

The same Bible that prescribes the killing of witches ("Thou Shall not Suffer a witch to live"wink which Christians are using in Nigeria to authority to burn witches
The same Bible which reports that Jesus said he had not come to bring peace
The same Bible that quotes Jesus as saying people should sell their cloak and buy sword
Am sure you are reading the Islamic bible and not the Bible used by Christianity. Where have you seen witches burnt to death in churches? Where have you seen Christians with arms first attacking mosques and other worship centers? Well, Islam is a violent religion and that's why all TERRORISTS are f*cking muslims.
Ephesians 2:17 - Jesus Christ came and preached the good news of PEACE to all.
Luke 22:36, Acts 10:36 etc all talk about Jesus preaching PEACE. The above verses are there for you to read with your bigoted lens.
I challenge you to read the above quoted chapters. I talk with facts and not hearsay. I bet you I will even school you in your own Qur'an.
Re: Shiite Members Celebrate Christmas With Christians In Kaduna (Photos) by rufychuks: 11:13am On Dec 28, 2016
BetaThings:

See, you sound educated but grossly misinformed. The difference between forcefully converting people and colonization should be clear to you. During those years, European countries were capturing countries as extensions of their colonies. There is no record that entire populations were forced to convert to Christianity. It was done with persuasion and education. Compare that to how Islam was spread in Northern Nigeria by Uthman Dan Fodio.
We learn everyday. I believe you must have learnt something today.
Re: Shiite Members Celebrate Christmas With Christians In Kaduna (Photos) by cosade(m): 11:18am On Dec 28, 2016
BetaThings:

There was no nation called Nigeria before 1914. Both religions pre date Nigeria.
Re: Shiite Members Celebrate Christmas With Christians In Kaduna (Photos) by ransomed: 11:26am On Dec 28, 2016
nzeobi:
But we were told this people are trouble makers.
::-- Trust a viper at your peril.
Re: Shiite Members Celebrate Christmas With Christians In Kaduna (Photos) by TeamSimple(m): 11:29am On Dec 28, 2016
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Id take a peaceful Shia any day than a lying violent, church burning, christian hating,Terrorist promoting, sunni any day thank you
the funniest thing is that if i start bringing out instances of the same thing you accusing me for in your religion with biblical references,you wont last two mentions before you quit the discourse . so therefore i wont waste my energy on you hypocrites anymore.

Once again, HAPPY UNION. YOU CAN AS WELL TAKE THEM TO BIAFRA.
Re: Shiite Members Celebrate Christmas With Christians In Kaduna (Photos) by BetaThings: 11:32am On Dec 28, 2016
ShiaMuslim:
BetaThing has come here again with his lies and propaganda to tarnish the image of others and bring them to his levels.

What lies? The creed of Shias is lying and
And we know that nobody can compare to you in propaganda
You are permanently encamped on Nairaland here to tarnish the image of sunnis and paint a world of make-believe of shiaism

Anyway Iran has links with all the misguided

http://www.longwarjournal.org/archives/2011/05/analysis_al_qaedas_i.php
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1237913/Osama-bin-Ladens-family-living-safe-Iran-9-11-attacks.html

The Killer of Egypt's Anwar Sadat, Khalid Islambouli, was declared a martyr by Iran under Ayatollah Khomeini
Saif al Adel, successor to Bin Laden, was granted asylum by Iran for years after 9/11 attack
Farakhan whose strange beliefs, including supremacy of blacks, are refuted by Muslims was recent;ly hosted by Iran, the so-called Islamic Republic
http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/patrick-goodenough/tehran-farrakhan-hails-wonderful-revolution-slams-american-tyranny

ShiaMuslim:
BetaThing AKA "Demmzy15"

And the biggest lie is to declare that Demmzy15 and BetaThings are the same
Of course, you are a shia. Telling lies is one of the creeds of your religion
And since you have so many accounts on Nairaland including Onyocha, shiamuslim you would accuse others of same

You shias
lie
Curse
defame
as a religious ritual
Here are your scholars confirming that you are rewarded for lying and using indecent language

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2J5r-I7tRVs

ShiaMuslim:
even CIA and the entire America could not establish links between Iran and Alqaeda

So you now believe CIA?
Good
So they were right when they said SHIA Iran was planning to assassinate the Saudi Ambassador to Washington

http://edition.cnn.com/2011/10/11/justice/iran-saudi-plot/
https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/man-in-iran-backed-plot-to-kill-saudi-ambassador-gets-25-years/2013/05/30/0435e7a2-c952-11e2-8da7-d274bc611a47_story.html

ShiaMuslim:
notwithstanding, alqaeda is Sunni Wahhabi all the same

They claim to be Sunnis, but we reject them!
They kill us because we refute them and therefore cannot be part of us. I had not heard of BH before they exploded into malevolence
We neither listen to their scholars nor follow them
We call them Khawarij - the same people who sided with Ali (RA) and later killed him
We oppose them and cooperate with the people who want to bring them to justice

But when you Shias support terrorists and you are called out, you intensify the moral support for them by rationalising their actions and
by pointing at other terror groups
But it is in your creed to support anything that tarnish the image of Islam

ShiaMuslim:
and being supported by a Shia country or a Christian power, does not make them less Wahhabi.

Actually it does
Go and read the Godfather, your enemy could be using somebody who pretends to be close to you
He might even be an unwitting asset
In Ayatollah Khomeini's last will, he charged all of you Shias with the mission of bringing down Saudi Arabia
Given the hate and bitterness ingrained in your hearts and souls since childhood about sunnis, you will not rest until you bring that about
and Ayatollah Khomeini is dead and cannot reverse that order, there is no hope of you ever toning down your opposition to Saudis
Hence when you cooperate with anyone, the mission is consistent with your instruction from late Ayatollah Khomeini

you have about your suicide bombing claim done by Shia. read below post, and the CHALLENGE posed to you for years that you have failed. Houthis ruled Yemen for many years. they are a nationalistic movement, similar to IPOB or Niger Delta militants.

ShiaMuslim:

they are not Takfiri terrorists who kill people because of their faith.

Yet you Shias started mass- takfiri
You shame, insult and denigrate the Prophet of Allah (SAW) when you accuse of 99.99999% of his follows of apostasy
That was the first case of takfiri in the Islamic world
Even Umar (RA) who was leading Muslims in prayer when he was murdered by your hero is a kafir in your religion
So praying salat or saying la illlaha Ilah Allah is not enough for you
Umar (RA) who was reading the Qur'an while he was murdered and whom Ali's sons tried to protect was a kafir in your religion
Your religion is hateful and unforgiving

ShiaMuslim:
they have a cause.

yes their cause is to destabilise the Middle East on behalf of Iran
Just like you plan to destabilise Nigeria
and make all of us become sheeps and puppets to Iran
I am a freeborn Muslim, I am answerable to Allah, loyal to my country, not a tool in the hands of some foreign country
Here, remember
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-22515062
Iranian Azim Aghajani convicted over Nigeria arms

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2010/11/iran-arms-smuggling-case-roils-nigeria/
Iran arms-smuggling case roils Nigeria

not randomly bombing places of worship belonging to other faiths as your Wahhabi terrorists do and the Wahhabi Takfiri ideology promotes. i have said enough. read the below and check the below thread and see how your lies have long been exposed and you keep regurgitating these same lies in every thread. you are only making yourself to be known as a chronic liar who has nothing in knowledge to offer and who is ashamed of his own and not ashamed to lie for them.

Lying is 90% of the religion of Shias
90% of your statements are lies and you get spiritual reward for lying

Ok let us leave the Wahhabis and look at what other Imams from the 4 madhabs have said. All of them agree that the twelver shias (Rawafid) are lies

Imam Ash-Shafi'i: On one occasion Imam Shafi'ee said concerning the Shia, "I have not seen among the heretics a people more famous for falsehood than the Raafidi* Shia." and on another occasion he said; "Narrate knowledge from everyone you meet except for the Raafidi* Shia, because they invent ahaadeeth and adopt them as part of their religion." (Minhaj as-Sunnah an-Nabawiyyah)

I did not write what you responded to. So I am not so bothered that you can accuse me of being bipolar on Nairaland like you
But remember the
Lavon Affair?
Google it
There are always false flag operations

1 Like

Re: Shiite Members Celebrate Christmas With Christians In Kaduna (Photos) by Nobody: 11:37am On Dec 28, 2016
TeamSimple:

the funniest thing is that if i start bringing out instances of the same thing you accusing me for in your religion with biblical references,you wont last two mentions before you quit the discourse . so therefore i wont waste my energy on you hypocrites anymore.

Once again, HAPPY UNION. YOU CAN AS WELL TAKE THEM TO BIAFRA.
1. Im not Biafran. I have lived in the north all my life and cant attest to your violent nature. You can deny all you want but thats the truth
2. Bring up the biblical references you speak of and link it to one terrorist act committed by christians in Nigeria.
Show me a place where christians got up for no reason and started slaughtering muslims

1 Like

Re: Shiite Members Celebrate Christmas With Christians In Kaduna (Photos) by Renaissance2017: 11:52am On Dec 28, 2016
BUTCHCASSIDY:

1. Im not Biafran. I have lived in the north all my life and cant attest to your violent nature. You can deny all you want but thats the truth
2. Bring up the biblical references you speak of and link it to one terrorist act committed by christians in Nigeria.
Show me a place where christians got up for no reason and started slaughtering muslims
Same thing I was about telling him. Let him bring on the Biblical reference.
Re: Shiite Members Celebrate Christmas With Christians In Kaduna (Photos) by BetaThings: 11:58am On Dec 28, 2016
CandyDiamond:

You are just writing trash, learn to differentiate political events from religious ones, this your trash writeup is not carried out in the name of Christianity but world politics.

Political or not, it has benefited Christianity
So you have to take both the benefits and the costs
Let me ask -
- the Wars of Religion
- And the Saint Bartholomews Day Massacre
- The Spanish Inquisition
were they political
In any case all the accusations against Muslims and Islams are based on the Middle East, notwithstanding whther it is tribal, cultural, political
So apply the same pill to everyone

It is easy to accuse others of writing trash when one's might not even come up to that level

CandyDiamond:
The Europeans conquered the world because they open eye pass the rest of the world, they invaded America and all part of the world and subdued it in their favor and not in the name of any religion.

Russia is conquering but not fositing anhy ideology on people
Christians hold Europe as example of Christianity
So if you ascribe Christianity to the West, you have to take the fallout
Re: Shiite Members Celebrate Christmas With Christians In Kaduna (Photos) by BetaThings: 11:59am On Dec 28, 2016
cosade:

There was no nation called Nigeria before 1914. Both religions pre date Nigeria.
Accepted, thanks for the correction
But the overall thrust remains valid
Re: Shiite Members Celebrate Christmas With Christians In Kaduna (Photos) by Nobody: 12:03pm On Dec 28, 2016
BetaThings:

Look I am not aware of these
But think about this
Do you really believe that every sunni support BH?
If a sunni grabs a parcel of lkand, did he do it for personal benefits or did the sunnis hold a meeting and took over the land to use for the common interests of the sunnis

Taking over that lady;s shop hold no benefits for me
You will never be aware of anythong that does not affect you
I wont lie my friend I rememver when BH was killing christians and policemen most sunnis were hailing them....I wont forget I was in a bus and they said " Wannan Boko haram sune dai dai da Najeriya domin bokon shi yake bata yaranmu" translated to "This boko haram is what is good for nigeria cos this western educatiin has corrupted our children"
or when I heard a young man in Kano state to his friends saying "Idan Boko haram sun zo gaskiya zan bi su... shine fa jihadin" If Boko haram comes to Kano Ill join them ... this is the jihad they talk of
No one told me I heard this shìt with my ears from the so called promoters of peace

1 Like

Re: Shiite Members Celebrate Christmas With Christians In Kaduna (Photos) by Whytelyon(m): 12:05pm On Dec 28, 2016
BetaThings:

You are either brainwashed or ignorant

Al Qaeda was supported by Iran (the largest Shia country) and a street named after him in Iran before they fell out
The first suicide bombing in the Islamic world was done by Shia terrorists
Hezbollah is a terror group, nobody disputes it and they are funded, supported and equipped by Iran (the leader of Shias)
The Houthis are now in Lebanon

The one person who doesn't know anything in the world is You.

Al Qaeda gave birth to Sunni Islamic terrorist group ISIS / ISIL which has been terrorist of the whole earth

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Qaeda

Read here

Al-Qaeda (/ælˈkaɪdə/ or /ˌælkɑːˈiːdə/; Arabic: القاعدة‎‎ al-qāʿidah, Arabic: [ælqɑːʕɪdɐ], translation: "The Base", "The Foundation" or "The Fundament" and alternatively spelled al-Qaida, al-Qæda and sometimes al-Qa'ida) is a militant Sunni Islamist multi-national organization founded in 1988[27] by Osama bin Laden, Abdullah Azzam,[28] and several other Arab volunteers who fought against the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan in the 1980s.

Are you ashamed of the Sunni muslims that you even decide to shift blames to Shia now grin. Shia is Muslim too, they should be freedom of worship!

Re: Shiite Members Celebrate Christmas With Christians In Kaduna (Photos) by BetaThings: 12:13pm On Dec 28, 2016
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Is it Northerners that are violent or the religions

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/07/20-injured-houses-razed-assemblies-god-factions-clash-kaduna/

http://dailypost.ng/2014/11/23/christ-embassy-pastors-beat-member-coma-church-faces-n1bn-lawsuit-photos/

and this
Christians do lie about persecution
https://www.thenigerianvoice.com/news/17309/1/condom-in-church-catholic-priest-opens-can-of-worm.html

The person that led them to my house was the mother of one Father Jude, a newly ordained priest who is working in Kontagora diocese. She led over 20 Zumunta women to go and barricade the Father's house. When the police came, they saw that their young boys and girls were carrying fuel. If the Igbos had retaliated, they would have burnt the whole place. That was why I was handicapped to call in the police. Even the other church members who wanted to open the church by force or fight them back to open the father's house, I told them not to do that because the Bishop was not in. Monsignor Kukah was also not in. If I brought in the police, who will bail the people? The only thing I did was to slam the church closed until the Bishop comes back and the church remained closed. Many people begged them for over five hours to allow us entrance into the father's house and they refused. The police came with two pickups as well as all the neighbours. The Muslims came. The Chief of Ungwan Pama, who is a Gwari man, even came and called them too. This is why I rejected the report that Monsignor Kukah hijacked.

Paid for report
I have seen the report because I paid for it. Anybody could pay any amount of money to get information. The United States pays a lot for information. So, I got the report. But don't ask me how I got it because it's not important. The report was one-sided. I thought they were trying to carry out investigation, not knowing that they abandoned the mandate of the Archbishop because when the Bishop came, he slammed the churches closed and reduced the church to an outstation in his declaration, which he published in The Cross Newspaper and read in all the churches.
Re: Shiite Members Celebrate Christmas With Christians In Kaduna (Photos) by Nobody: 12:16pm On Dec 28, 2016
BetaThings:

Is it Northerners that are violent or the religions

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/07/20-injured-houses-razed-assemblies-god-factions-clash-kaduna/

http://dailypost.ng/2014/11/23/christ-embassy-pastors-beat-member-coma-church-faces-n1bn-lawsuit-photos/

and this
Christians do lie about persecution
https://www.thenigerianvoice.com/news/17309/1/condom-in-church-catholic-priest-opens-can-of-worm.html

So these things that are put up How does it concern the muslim Umma?
Where was it written that the victims were muslims?

1 Like

Re: Shiite Members Celebrate Christmas With Christians In Kaduna (Photos) by BetaThings: 12:17pm On Dec 28, 2016
Whytelyon:

The one person who doesn't know anything in the world is You.

Al Qaeda gave birth to Sunni Islamic terrorist group ISIS / ISIL which has been terrorist of the whole earth

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Qaeda

Read here

Al-Qaeda (/ælˈkaɪdə/ or /ˌælkɑːˈiːdə/; Arabic: القاعدة‎‎ al-qāʿidah, Arabic: [ælqɑːʕɪdɐ], translation: "The Base", "The Foundation" or "The Fundament" and alternatively spelled al-Qaida, al-Qæda and sometimes al-Qa'ida) is a militant Sunni Islamist multi-national organization founded in 1988[27] by Osama bin Laden, Abdullah Azzam,[28] and several other Arab volunteers who fought against the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan in the 1980s.

Are you ashamed of the Sunni muslims that you even decide to shift blames to Shia now grin. Shia is Muslim too, they should be freedom of worship!

You guys don't know your stuff and you just waste people's time with elementary ignorance

Where was the first suicide bombing in the Islamic world? Beirut, Lebanon
Who did it? SHias
Who supported/funded it? Iran

Did Al Qaeda and so-called sunni terror groups receive help from Shia Iran - yes

Disprove any of this and you can merit my response
Re: Shiite Members Celebrate Christmas With Christians In Kaduna (Photos) by Whytelyon(m): 12:38pm On Dec 28, 2016
BetaThings:

You guys don't know your stuff and you just waste people's time with elementary ignorance

Where was the first suicide bombing in the Islamic world? Beirut, Lebanon
Who did it? SHias
Who supported/funded it? Iran

Did Al Qaeda and so-called sunni terror groups receive help from Shia Iran - yes

Disprove any of this and you can merit my response

Prove it

Re: Shiite Members Celebrate Christmas With Christians In Kaduna (Photos) by BetaThings: 1:07pm On Dec 28, 2016
Renaissance2017:

Am sure you are reading the Islamic bible and not the Bible used by Christianity. Where have you seen witches burnt to death in churches?

http://punchng.com/kids-branded-witches-escape-lynching-criver/

A village source, Sunday Nta, disclosed that the two kids, aged 10 and seven, were about to be lynched by members of a church at Ikot-Abasi-Effiom, when the group, acting on a tip-off, rescued him.

You live in denial. I could have said ignorance
Problem is that the press mangnifies negative stories about Islam and suppresses those about Christianity
When Christians killed, roasted and ate Muslims in Jos, how many newspapers reported it
Yet we have it on Youtube - the interview granted by NSA Azazi ( a christian under a christian president) who put the blame on Gov Jang and the Christians
When a christian teacher flogs a Muslim girl for wearing Hijab after school hours, it is ok. And I am to believe that Christianity preaches love
And the Human Rights movement keeps quiet.
But when Muslims do anything that offends Christianity, the HR people will be all over town

Renaissance2017:
Where have you seen Christians with arms first attacking mosques and other worship centers?
http://harpers.org/archive/2009/05/Jesus-killed-mohammed/

Jesus kill Mohammed!” chanted the interpreter. “Jesus kill Mohammed!”

A head emerged from a window to answer, somebody fired on the roof, and the Special Forces man directed a response from an MK-19 grenade launcher. “Boom,” remembers Humphrey. The head and the window and the wall around it disappeared.

Where do you live?
Looks like you read only Christian news
Look at the above. It even happened in a Muslim country - Iraq
Christian soldiers catching religious fun

Oh even in New York's West Point, non-christians cadets are discriminated against

These men and women are criminals, complicit in light of day defiance of the Uniform Code of Military Justice through unconstitutional proselytism, discrimination against the non-religious and establishing formal policies to reward, encourage and even at times require sectarian religious participation. These transgressions are nearly always committed in the name of fundamentalist evangelical Christianity.
http://www.alternet.org/belief/west-point-military-cadets-unsettling-story-how-christianity-dominates-academy-and-drove-him

Renaissance2017:
Well, Islam is a violent religion and that's why all TERRORISTS are f*cking muslims.
The NLFT is converting hindus to Christianity through violence in India
The LRC is a Christian terror organisation in Uganda
The IRA was a Christian terror organisation in the UK
Hutaree is a Christian terror group in the US
The KKK is also a Christian terror organisation

During the crusades, the killing by Christian was mindless, without regard for sex, age or gender

In those towns that the LORD your God is giving you as a special possession, destroy every living thing
Deuteronomy 20:16

Sorry sir, Christianity is more violent
The call to violence is more frightening

Renaissance2017:
The above verses are there for you to read with your bigoted lens.
I challenge you to read the above quoted chapters. I talk with facts and not hearsay. I bet you I will even school you in your own Qur'an.
You actually have less facts than you know - don't just listen to what you are told - open you eyes and read more and listen.
Don't just listen to APC in order to form an opinion on both APC and PDP

Christianity is based on propaganda, intolerance and vacuous self righteousness
Re: Shiite Members Celebrate Christmas With Christians In Kaduna (Photos) by BetaThings: 1:14pm On Dec 28, 2016
Whytelyon:

Prove it

I have more important things to do
I have done so in my response to the shia on this or the previous page - read it and the citations - but watch the video below
I am a sunni, am not into lying

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMAu2B2Rz20

and this one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-arzhfDzm9o

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Is It Wrong To Give Your Tithe To The Poor / Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) / Prophetic Picture Of The 2016 By D.K OLUKOYA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 174
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.