Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,728 members, 7,809,777 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:44 PM

Nigerian Muslim Couple Pray In Their Prewedding Photo - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Muslim Couple Pray In Their Prewedding Photo (52323 Views)

Nairalander Couple Pray In Pre-Wedding Pictures / Nigerian Couple Imitate Barack Obama & Wife Michelle For Their Prewedding Photos / This Nigerian Couple Brought A Dog To Their Prewedding Shoot (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Muslim Couple Pray In Their Prewedding Photo by dguizman(m): 7:34pm On Dec 27, 2016
I am 100% sure the guy don't use to perform solat
Re: Nigerian Muslim Couple Pray In Their Prewedding Photo by dguizman(m): 7:35pm On Dec 27, 2016
missbronze:
Nice one.

what I love most is that the man is in front. which means, he leads, while Wifey follows.

HML to them.
that is islam for you...women never rule
Re: Nigerian Muslim Couple Pray In Their Prewedding Photo by mfujah(m): 7:38pm On Dec 27, 2016
missbronze:
Nice one.

what I love most is that the man is in front. which means, he leads, while Wifey follows.

HML to them.
you try.... nah only you see the common sense... very beautiful indeed

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Muslim Couple Pray In Their Prewedding Photo by brimoknight(m): 7:43pm On Dec 27, 2016
apoti:
Nice. But why is she not standing by his side

The man leads,The woman follows!
God created Adam,then Eve from Adams ribs........
Do the maths, its a simple logic
Re: Nigerian Muslim Couple Pray In Their Prewedding Photo by CDCEO001: 7:56pm On Dec 27, 2016
In My Own Interpretation, It Clearly Shows That The Woman Already Belong Only In The Kitchen And To The Other Rooms, Hence She Wasn't Allowed To Stand In Front With The Man. Maybe Is Nothing....
Re: Nigerian Muslim Couple Pray In Their Prewedding Photo by CDCEO001: 8:01pm On Dec 27, 2016
In My Own Interpretation, It Clearly Shows That The Woman Already Belong Only In The Kitchen And To The Other Rooms, Hence She Wasn't Allowed To Stand In Front With The Man. Maybe Is Nothing Though....But There Is A "But"
Re: Nigerian Muslim Couple Pray In Their Prewedding Photo by CDCEO001: 8:01pm On Dec 27, 2016
In My Own Interpretation, It Clearly Shows That The Woman Already Belong Only In The Kitchen And To The Other Rooms, Hence She Wasn't Allowed To Stand In Front With The Man. Maybe Is Nothing Though....But There Is A "But".
Re: Nigerian Muslim Couple Pray In Their Prewedding Photo by SirGowon(m): 8:03pm On Dec 27, 2016
The woman is not standing by his side because they are not yet married, they can stand side by side to pray after marriage.
Secondly, the guys posture is actually right. the fact that you place your own hands on the chest when praying doesn't mean a person that stands like he's in the wall of a free-kick isn't right.
The only error I see there is holding the tesbih while praying.
Re: Nigerian Muslim Couple Pray In Their Prewedding Photo by Fkforyou(m): 8:04pm On Dec 27, 2016
freecocoa:
I don tire for naija. grin grin

That's not fair, get out of my head... cheesy

We too dey over do things for Naija.

Pre-wedding pics this year, divorce next year. undecided

Patrick Adams ( Mike in the TV series "suits"wink got married about 2 weeks ago,it was inside the woods nothing fancy just simple and sweet, but Naija? No way!
Re: Nigerian Muslim Couple Pray In Their Prewedding Photo by Nobody: 8:17pm On Dec 27, 2016
dulaman:
Chai
1. Thats not where to keep your hands when praying.
2. You dont hold the rosary during prayers.

So let me ask the question people are asking, "does he prays at all?"
What is your business?
Is he praying to you? angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Muslim Couple Pray In Their Prewedding Photo by XketchDesigns(m): 8:20pm On Dec 27, 2016
safarigirl:
na so we dey know people wey never stay for North before.

Modesty indeed...
your ignorance is just appalling, is it only in the north that thy are Muslims? and yes they are more modest. if it pain you kill yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Muslim Couple Pray In Their Prewedding Photo by Nobody: 8:24pm On Dec 27, 2016
nepapole:
This pre-wedding shit is getting boring abeg.

Depends on d people involved and the style
Re: Nigerian Muslim Couple Pray In Their Prewedding Photo by safarigirl(f): 8:29pm On Dec 27, 2016
XketchDesigns:

your ignorance is just appalling, is it only in the north that thy are Muslims? and yes they are more modest. if it pain you kill yourself.
truth hurts, I understand.

The Yoruba Muslims are no better than their Northern counterparts.
Re: Nigerian Muslim Couple Pray In Their Prewedding Photo by muhakeem(m): 8:31pm On Dec 27, 2016
Category1:
Always Praying but na dem bad pass angry
have you met him before? Or is he ur neighbor?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Muslim Couple Pray In Their Prewedding Photo by xclusiveguy4(m): 8:32pm On Dec 27, 2016
Category1:

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Muslim Couple Pray In Their Prewedding Photo by xclusiveguy4(m): 8:33pm On Dec 27, 2016
Category1:

Re: Nigerian Muslim Couple Pray In Their Prewedding Photo by xclusiveguy4(m): 8:33pm On Dec 27, 2016
Category1:
Re: Nigerian Muslim Couple Pray In Their Prewedding Photo by muhakeem(m): 8:35pm On Dec 27, 2016
akoredebadru:
I think this is cute
some would still say otherwise, they were expectin the guy to hold the lap of the lady

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Muslim Couple Pray In Their Prewedding Photo by Nobody: 8:37pm On Dec 27, 2016
dguizman:
that is islam for you...women never rule
Dear, is not about Islam or not. That's how it ought to be. a man should be the head, let him lead while the wife follows, guiding the man with right words and encouragement as he leads.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Muslim Couple Pray In Their Prewedding Photo by muhakeem(m): 8:38pm On Dec 27, 2016
safarigirl:

Modesty indeed...
so, u want to use that one to judge all now, why not just appreciate a little

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Muslim Couple Pray In Their Prewedding Photo by DjSwaga(m): 9:20pm On Dec 27, 2016
dulaman:
Chai

Let's ask d guru
Re: Nigerian Muslim Couple Pray In Their Prewedding Photo by safarigirl(f): 9:30pm On Dec 27, 2016
muhakeem:
so, u want to use that one to judge all now, why not just appreciate a little
the comment I quoted judged all. So, I reciprocated.

There are always exceptions to every general rule
Re: Nigerian Muslim Couple Pray In Their Prewedding Photo by IYANGBALI: 9:33pm On Dec 27, 2016
nepapole:
This pre-wedding shit is getting boring abeg.
I tire for dem o
Re: Nigerian Muslim Couple Pray In Their Prewedding Photo by noordean(m): 9:33pm On Dec 27, 2016
ApenaEde:
Dats y I love Muslims. though I'm a Christian. Muslim & modesty are like 5& 6 unlike .........,
from ....mapo-arogun @ur moniker?
Re: Nigerian Muslim Couple Pray In Their Prewedding Photo by tosyne2much(m): 9:38pm On Dec 27, 2016
safarigirl:

Modesty indeed...
Abi now cheesy
Re: Nigerian Muslim Couple Pray In Their Prewedding Photo by meeyarh(f): 10:15pm On Dec 27, 2016
dulaman:
Chai

dats just them posing for a picture, u dnt av to hate

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Muslim Couple Pray In Their Prewedding Photo by kenoz(m): 10:16pm On Dec 27, 2016
Lovely
Re: Nigerian Muslim Couple Pray In Their Prewedding Photo by ebrahyym(m): 11:02pm On Dec 27, 2016
mccoy47:
Kul! But in the real life dis isn't allowed. Male n female praying together.
said who?
Re: Nigerian Muslim Couple Pray In Their Prewedding Photo by Kana80: 11:03pm On Dec 27, 2016
[color=#990000][/color]
apoti:
Men and women never stand on the same row while praying.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Muslim Couple Pray In Their Prewedding Photo by XketchDesigns(m): 11:40pm On Dec 27, 2016
safarigirl:
truth hurts, I understand.

The Yoruba Muslims are no better than their Northern counterparts.
Exactly.. Truth hurts... Thats why you had to make the initial quote... Again if it pains you. Kill urself

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Muslim Couple Pray In Their Prewedding Photo by Daniyomex(m): 2:04am On Dec 28, 2016
apoti:
I guess it's due to the fact that men in the religion believes that women are only fit for the kitchen and the other room and are not to be accorded thesame respect accorded to their men hence they can't stand shoulder to shoulder with the men.
Re: Nigerian Muslim Couple Pray In Their Prewedding Photo by nurusystem(m): 4:16am On Dec 28, 2016
apoti:

that is the formart guy of such prayer...he front her

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ray Hushpuppi: Throwback, Before And After Photos / Honeymoon Photos Of Dele Taiwo, Dwarf RCCG Pastor / Man Spent Less Than N50K On His Wedding (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.