Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,041 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

Nigerian Muslim Couple Pray In Their Prewedding Photo - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Muslim Couple Pray In Their Prewedding Photo (52362 Views)

Nairalander Couple Pray In Pre-Wedding Pictures / Nigerian Couple Imitate Barack Obama & Wife Michelle For Their Prewedding Photos / This Nigerian Couple Brought A Dog To Their Prewedding Shoot (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Muslim Couple Pray In Their Prewedding Photo by nurusystem(m): 4:26am On Dec 28, 2016
SirGowon:
The woman is not standing by his side because they are not yet married, they can stand side by side to pray after marriage.
Secondly, the guys posture is actually right. the fact that you place your own hands on the chest when praying doesn't mean a person that stands like he's in the wall of a free-kick isn't right.
The only error I see there is holding the tesbih while praying.

No error and that is the formart of praying between couples, and is like they are about to start prayer ,he will drop the tesbih immediately he start.so looking the couples pic is just a shoot pic was carried out first..
Re: Nigerian Muslim Couple Pray In Their Prewedding Photo by akoredebadru(m): 5:40am On Dec 28, 2016
muhakeem:
some would still say otherwise, they were expectin the guy to hold the lap of the lady
Haaaaa...lolz
Re: Nigerian Muslim Couple Pray In Their Prewedding Photo by latyph(m): 6:55am On Dec 28, 2016
mccoy47:
Kul! But in the real life dis isn't allowed. Male n female praying together.
husband and wife can pray together.
Re: Nigerian Muslim Couple Pray In Their Prewedding Photo by taosola(m): 7:11am On Dec 28, 2016
dulaman:
Chai
1. Thats not where to keep your hands when praying.
2. You dont hold the rosary during prayers.

So let me ask the question people are asking, "does he prays at all?"

That wasn't prayer time my brother. He just wanted to stand out of the crowd and do something different. I was thinking of same few days ago. Now someone has beaten me to it. I love it.
Re: Nigerian Muslim Couple Pray In Their Prewedding Photo by muhakeem(m): 9:36am On Dec 28, 2016
akoredebadru:
Haaaaa...lolz
Thats just it my brother
Re: Nigerian Muslim Couple Pray In Their Prewedding Photo by muhakeem(m): 9:38am On Dec 28, 2016
safarigirl:
the comment I quoted judged all. So, I reciprocated.

There are always exceptions to every general rule
Ok mam
Re: Nigerian Muslim Couple Pray In Their Prewedding Photo by mccoy47(m): 4:03pm On Dec 28, 2016
latyph:
husband and wife can pray together.
Are u a Muslim? undecided
If yes, thanks for the correction

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! / Man Grabs His Bride's Butt In Pre-Wedding Photos / Ray Hushpuppi: Throwback, Before And After Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.