Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,209 members, 7,822,078 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

Ifeanyi Ubah's Car Gift To Ikechukwu Emeka Onyia's Wife (Photos) - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ifeanyi Ubah's Car Gift To Ikechukwu Emeka Onyia's Wife (Photos) (72156 Views)

Nana Otedola 49th Birthday: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Wife (Photos) / Breaking: DSS Arrests Ifeanyi Ubah Over N11b Oil Theft / Take A Look At Ifeanyi Ubah's House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Car Gift To Ikechukwu Emeka Onyia's Wife (Photos) by ruffcoin99(m): 10:35pm On Dec 27, 2016
Mumu, uba wey don dey Bleep your wife for back..... grin

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Car Gift To Ikechukwu Emeka Onyia's Wife (Photos) by maxwell530(m): 10:46pm On Dec 27, 2016
Why Ubah no go fvck the girl when the husband sef look like one kind mumu. .........

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Car Gift To Ikechukwu Emeka Onyia's Wife (Photos) by kaziblake(f): 10:48pm On Dec 27, 2016
okwadatigbogal:
Guys...let us not accuse people unnecessarily, pls it is not fair. if u know how typical igbo men give gifts, this is not different. Ofcourse, the car is for the couple, but it is likely he playfully presented it to the wife. for example I have done it many times, I know a friend of mine that is going through difficulty, when I go to her house, I dash small money to her baby and playfully tell her 'agbaya, I won't give u anything, dont touch baby's money'. Ofcourse the money is for the whole family, but because of the playful relationship I have with my friend I give it to the baby. pls, not everything is about tribe. This is just a car gift and besides his aide might even own more than one car and ifeanyi decided to give it to her. Let's try and be mature, how do u think those involved will feel when reading this and all these accusations are false?
we all know igbo women bleeps around

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Car Gift To Ikechukwu Emeka Onyia's Wife (Photos) by kaziblake(f): 10:50pm On Dec 27, 2016
NIGHTMAREOO7:

Then it means all Yoruba gals Bleep around.

Coz igbo is still better Dan Yoruba in fidelity
Pure lies..3 in my I know have left their husband house cos of infidelity...

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Car Gift To Ikechukwu Emeka Onyia's Wife (Photos) by NIGHTMAREOO7: 10:52pm On Dec 27, 2016
kaziblake:
Pure lies..3 in my I know have left their husband house cos of infidelity...

Its a lie my dear..
U yoruba gals hardly stay in marriage.
Kazi dearie I hope u be a good wife to my igbo brother.
U can make d difference from other gals.

Hope both of u are still good? wink

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Car Gift To Ikechukwu Emeka Onyia's Wife (Photos) by kaziblake(f): 10:56pm On Dec 27, 2016
NIGHTMAREOO7:

Its a lie my dear..
U yoruba gals hardly stay in marriage.
Kazi dearie I hope u be a good wife to my igbo brother.
U can make d difference from other gals.

Hope both of u are still good? wink
I really think a yoruba girl has played you badly

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Car Gift To Ikechukwu Emeka Onyia's Wife (Photos) by NIGHTMAREOO7: 10:59pm On Dec 27, 2016
kaziblake:
I really think a yoruba girl has played you badly

Lol play me?... baby I only go for d hit tongue
I hit them hard... And they enjoy it.

I had one yesterday.... tongue
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Car Gift To Ikechukwu Emeka Onyia's Wife (Photos) by kaziblake(f): 11:01pm On Dec 27, 2016
NIGHTMAREOO7:

Lol play me?... baby I only go for d hit tongue
I hit them hard... And they enjoy it.

I had one yesterday.... tongue
ok
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Car Gift To Ikechukwu Emeka Onyia's Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 11:03pm On Dec 27, 2016
DozieInc:
If your boss were to buy a car for your wife how would you feel?
true.

But then again it could be looked at as a offset to the crappy salary he pays the man

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Car Gift To Ikechukwu Emeka Onyia's Wife (Photos) by NIGHTMAREOO7: 11:03pm On Dec 27, 2016
kaziblake:
ok

Baby they are sex material not marriage material
I must say most have sexy bum I can't deny dat.. dats way I enjoy most..
D**gy wit a yoruba gal is cloud9 tongue
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Car Gift To Ikechukwu Emeka Onyia's Wife (Photos) by kaziblake(f): 11:06pm On Dec 27, 2016
NIGHTMAREOO7:

ok
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Car Gift To Ikechukwu Emeka Onyia's Wife (Photos) by NIGHTMAREOO7: 11:14pm On Dec 27, 2016
kaziblake:
ok

Yep.. So how are u dear
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Car Gift To Ikechukwu Emeka Onyia's Wife (Photos) by kaziblake(f): 11:15pm On Dec 27, 2016
NIGHTMAREOO7:

Yep.. So how are u dear
I'm not igbo so free me
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Car Gift To Ikechukwu Emeka Onyia's Wife (Photos) by NIGHTMAREOO7: 11:18pm On Dec 27, 2016
kaziblake:
I'm not igbo so free me

Hahahah... That doesn't mean I don't care abt u my dear. kiss
There at still. Good ones among u
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Car Gift To Ikechukwu Emeka Onyia's Wife (Photos) by ped007(m): 11:27pm On Dec 27, 2016
kilode100:
He's fucking her.
The major reason why most rich people don't help the poor like yourself...
So u av 'fvcked' all the girls u av extended gifts to

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Car Gift To Ikechukwu Emeka Onyia's Wife (Photos) by Sicario47(m): 11:29pm On Dec 27, 2016
I small titus. His aide's wife? Again,I smell panla. And some dude commented "anambra is going higher". My friend, the aide's wife is going " down-er" is ubah's room

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Car Gift To Ikechukwu Emeka Onyia's Wife (Photos) by Decryptor(m): 12:52am On Dec 28, 2016
kilode100:

Mechionu biko. Wetin concern culture and Religion inside fucking matters? How is it even acceptable for a boss to buy a car for the wife of his aide? I will tell you the answer.

The wife is probably a housewife, and might not explain how she came about the car and Ifeanyi Uba with his big head came up with this plan. And you being gullible ran with the news that this car gift has sex written over it

Shut up ur dirty mouth you slowpoke! We are not from the South West where sleeping with anything that has a hole including goats is normal like this Taiwo Oluwa.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Car Gift To Ikechukwu Emeka Onyia's Wife (Photos) by Decryptor(m): 12:56am On Dec 28, 2016
Afam4eva:
Lol@ Igbos don't do that sh1t.

Amarom na umu nwoke igbo enwero zi amu

I agree with kilode100. if a man buys a car for me for my wife, i will definitely read meanings into it.

The woman is beautiful too. See as the husband dey laugh sheepishly grin Person dey kpomi ninu kolobo iyawo e and you dey laugh grin

Even you? I used to over-estimate your intellect but you have just proven me wrong!
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Car Gift To Ikechukwu Emeka Onyia's Wife (Photos) by BabaRamota1980: 1:21am On Dec 28, 2016
Anybody saying Ifeanyi is not already fvkng that girl or plotting to fvck her dey craze!

She is married to his aide, he should give gifts to the family through the husband, not directly to the wife. There is a sinister motive.

But also, this husband could be pimping his wife to Ifeanyi to keep his job and income secured. Regardless, there is some intimacy, or about to be...between boss and aide's wife.

4 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Car Gift To Ikechukwu Emeka Onyia's Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 1:47am On Dec 28, 2016
modaink333:
I smell hanky-panky
hanky panky grin
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Car Gift To Ikechukwu Emeka Onyia's Wife (Photos) by oglalasioux(m): 2:02am On Dec 28, 2016
kettle84:
you need Jesus and heart cleansing and purging off immorality.

Stop that. That man is having an affair with the woman.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Car Gift To Ikechukwu Emeka Onyia's Wife (Photos) by ripbubu: 2:10am On Dec 28, 2016
kettle84:
why do you not see anything wrong with immorality and you seem soo comfortable with it.Moral reorientation is needed on you for quick correction. If Ifeanyi uba needed a woman certainly it won't be his aid's wife he is rich enough to get single pretty and fresh ladies of his choice.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Car Gift To Ikechukwu Emeka Onyia's Wife (Photos) by madjune(m): 2:41am On Dec 28, 2016
But why must he buy the lady the gift?

What's wrong with getting the car for the aide in question?

3 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Car Gift To Ikechukwu Emeka Onyia's Wife (Photos) by eaglechild: 3:47am On Dec 28, 2016
I don't understand how people view the concept of marriage but a gift to one's wife is a gift to him and vice versa.

The car is a compact hatch which is the simple reason the wife was mentioned. The gift belongs to the couple.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Car Gift To Ikechukwu Emeka Onyia's Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 3:52am On Dec 28, 2016
kilode100:

Are you kidding me?? A man buys A car for another man's wife and you find nothing wrong with it??

My Boss before I married him, used to do the same thing , till my husband found out and drove out and I drugged my boss to the registry and married him....

I have seen such things before and this is no different!!

Can you please explain the highlighted further. . . . Sounds very interesting!
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Car Gift To Ikechukwu Emeka Onyia's Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 3:57am On Dec 28, 2016
skyo78:

Please I don't understand this.

You were sleeping with your boss, then your husband found out and left.
Then you married your boss at the registry?

Is that what you are saying?

That's why she's so quick to conclude. . . I guess she thinks every woman is as irresponsible as she is. undecided
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Car Gift To Ikechukwu Emeka Onyia's Wife (Photos) by shegz24(m): 3:59am On Dec 28, 2016
kettle84:
it is not in our culture to do that to people's wives our religion and culture forbids it.
like there is a culture and religion that supports it.

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Car Gift To Ikechukwu Emeka Onyia's Wife (Photos) by shegz24(m): 4:05am On Dec 28, 2016
eaglechild:
I don't understand how people view the concept of marriage but a gift to one's wife is a gift to him and vice versa.

The car is a compact hatch which is the simple reason the wife was mentioned. The gift belongs to the couple.
keep deceiving urself. is it the wife or the man himself that works for Ubah?

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Car Gift To Ikechukwu Emeka Onyia's Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 5:00am On Dec 28, 2016
NIGHTMAREOO7:

True that
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Car Gift To Ikechukwu Emeka Onyia's Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 5:13am On Dec 28, 2016
cescky:

unbelievable that a girl/woman typed this...

am sure your mates havNairaland are left you behind...its only what can lead to such utterance

anyways they say na monkey de catch monkey

certainly one pot bellied man is doing jangolova with you anus i suppose

even if....with a the money uba has,he can bed almost any lady of beauty world wide...its this average looking chick u presume hes sleeping with. ok....

That imposter you replied is not a woman and neither lgbo. He is a yorubaa man.Half of supposed women on Nairaland are actually Yorubaa men. I have exposed them many times.These are men raised by single yorubaa mothers...without fathers at home, they grow up losing masculine traits due to not having a father and behaving like women.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Car Gift To Ikechukwu Emeka Onyia's Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 5:18am On Dec 28, 2016
franklein:
Nigerian Youths though!
How come no one is taking about how the made in Nigeria car actually looks quite good...a gift is a gift! Honestly, everything doesn't have to come with sex pple...

Let the humor go on pls. I am enjoying it big time. By the way, that car will be rickety in 6 months. No be IVM?
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Car Gift To Ikechukwu Emeka Onyia's Wife (Photos) by dejavubobo1(m): 5:52am On Dec 28, 2016
idupaul:
Some men don't respect themselves sha ..was it the wife that was working for him?
my tut...why no better the man who ll in turn better his family

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Minted #100,000 Cash Becomes Heavily Wet Up By Itself In My Bag Overnight / Wedding Cake Of Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar (Photos) / Nigerians Celebrate New N100 Note

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.