Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

Ifeanyi Ubah's Car Gift To Ikechukwu Emeka Onyia's Wife (Photos) - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ifeanyi Ubah's Car Gift To Ikechukwu Emeka Onyia's Wife (Photos) (72128 Views)

Nana Otedola 49th Birthday: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Wife (Photos) / Breaking: DSS Arrests Ifeanyi Ubah Over N11b Oil Theft / Take A Look At Ifeanyi Ubah's House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Car Gift To Ikechukwu Emeka Onyia's Wife (Photos) by walosky(m): 6:18am On Dec 28, 2016
kilode100:

Are you kidding me?? A man buys A car for another man's wife and you find nothing wrong with it??

My Boss before I married him, used to do the same thing , till my husband found out and drove out and I drugged my boss to the registry and married him...My Boss before I married him, used to do the same thing , till my husband found out and drove out and I drugged my boss to the registry and married him....

Taani eleyi o so? WHAT TA YU IVUN TALKING?

AYAM NOT UNDASTING YU

I have seen such things before and this is no different!!
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Car Gift To Ikechukwu Emeka Onyia's Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 6:31am On Dec 28, 2016
maxwell530:
Why Ubah no go fvck the girl when the husband sef look like one kind mumu. .........
Don't be silly, there is nothing wrong in giving his aides wife vehicle. Ubah has been doing more than this . He has empowered many igbos irrespective of gender. Dr Patrick Ifeanyi ubah is a capital human developer .
Please eschew from hating .
Why trying to sell lies to disparage an innocent man.
May God have mercy on you
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Car Gift To Ikechukwu Emeka Onyia's Wife (Photos) by ojialo(m): 6:41am On Dec 28, 2016
kilode100:

Lmaoooo.
Anyone that disagrees with your post is Afonja? Isi adiro gi mma.

Ibu ezigbota Abu ofia. Ifeanyi Uba is screwing that woman and being a womanizer that he is, I wouldn't put it past him. His sister's son is still trekking the whole nnewi o... from okongwu to st Michael's church ..

You think I don't know what I'm saying ?
uche gi diya

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Car Gift To Ikechukwu Emeka Onyia's Wife (Photos) by kettle84(m): 6:49am On Dec 28, 2016
oglalasioux:

Stop that. That man is having an affair with the woman.
don't rush into conclusions.If such existed,he won't do it before camera and it certainly won't be a car gift.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Car Gift To Ikechukwu Emeka Onyia's Wife (Photos) by drnoel: 7:00am On Dec 28, 2016
kilode100:
He's fucking her.

Smh. That's the general problem with u women. So a man can't give out something with it being turned to an insult
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Car Gift To Ikechukwu Emeka Onyia's Wife (Photos) by albarney101: 7:39am On Dec 28, 2016
For the records, i won't join issues with anybody but a clarification that will make sense to only those with common sense which ain't common. Dr. Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah before now gave Ikechukwu Emeka Onyia a prado jeep which i am a witness to and as a token of appreciation decided to balance it by giving his wife another car. My old man use to tell me that if you were absent during a burial, you are liable to dig the corpse from the leg. Some people needs to get facts right before commenting or portraying stupidity and idleness, its festive season engage yourselves in positive ventures not poke noising and fault finding. We are not apologetic to haters, back bitters and gossipers, rather is keep your head and have your eyes focused on the ball as we head to achieve a better soceity that youths won't rant on social media but add value to life. Thanks
Al barney

4 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Car Gift To Ikechukwu Emeka Onyia's Wife (Photos) by Spidermon: 7:40am On Dec 28, 2016
Nairaland as a sample population is enough evidence that Nigerians are not ok mentally.

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Car Gift To Ikechukwu Emeka Onyia's Wife (Photos) by Princess4ng(f): 7:41am On Dec 28, 2016
kettle84:
it is not in our culture to do that to people's wives our religion and culture forbids it.
Lol... Even Christianity forbid it as well grin
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Car Gift To Ikechukwu Emeka Onyia's Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 7:51am On Dec 28, 2016
kilode100:

Are you kidding me?? A man buys A car for another man's wife and you find nothing wrong with it??

My Boss before I married him, used to do the same thing , till my husband found out and drove out and I drugged my boss to the registry and married him....

I have seen such things before and this is no different!!

see wicked experience, wat is dis world turning into
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Car Gift To Ikechukwu Emeka Onyia's Wife (Photos) by DozieInc(m): 8:01am On Dec 28, 2016
ILuvGummyBearz:
true.

But then again it could be looked at as a offset to the crappy salary he pays the man
Yes, maybe.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Car Gift To Ikechukwu Emeka Onyia's Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 8:16am On Dec 28, 2016
BabaRamota1980:
Anybody saying Ifeanyi is not already fvkng that girl or plotting to fvck her dey craze!

She is married to his aide, he should give gifts to the family through the husband, not directly to the wife. There is a sinister motive.

But also, this husband could be pimping his wife to Ifeanyi to keep his job and income secured. Regardless, there is some intimacy, or about to be...between boss and aide's wife.

Tribal sentiments aside, every Man should ask himself whatr business his Boss has with his wife to the extent of buying her a gift. Even if there is nothing sinister to it, it is disrespectful to the Man for his Boss to bypass him, and buy a high-value gift like a car for the wife.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Car Gift To Ikechukwu Emeka Onyia's Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 8:21am On Dec 28, 2016
Oh btw, forget this story about Igbo Men not sleeping with other people's wives. I saw a lot of that shit in banking - especially among Igbo Men (the Yorubas were probably better at coding) who were openly sleeping with both their colleagues and job applicants.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Car Gift To Ikechukwu Emeka Onyia's Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 9:59am On Dec 28, 2016
albarney101:
For the records, i won't join issues with anybody but a clarification that will make sense to only those with common sense which ain't common. Dr. Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah before now gave Ikechukwu Emeka Onyia a prado jeep which i am a witness to and as a token of appreciation decided to balance it by giving his wife another car. My old man use to tell me that if you were absent during a burial, you are liable to dig the corpse from the leg. Some people needs to get facts right before commenting or portraying stupidity and idleness, its festive season engage yourselves in positive ventures not poke noising and fault finding. We are not apologetic to haters, back bitters and gossipers, rather is keep your head and have your eyes focused on the ball as we head to achieve a better soceity that youths won't rant on social media but add value to life. Thanks
Al barney
You said it all al Barney
They are bunch of progressive hater , they should engage their selves with something meaningful this festive period rather than gossip. We are unapologetic to bitters and hateful homosapiens .
Cc onyedika Anambra

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Car Gift To Ikechukwu Emeka Onyia's Wife (Photos) by centboy123456(m): 10:31am On Dec 28, 2016
IYANGBALI:
I wonder the kind style wey dis woman take scatter him head to deserve dis car

Guy u need jesus
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Car Gift To Ikechukwu Emeka Onyia's Wife (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 11:16am On Dec 28, 2016
centboy123456:

Guy u need jesus
tongue tongue tongue
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Car Gift To Ikechukwu Emeka Onyia's Wife (Photos) by nigeriafarmer: 11:31am On Dec 28, 2016
those saying he is dogging her,show me a picture of the man giving her a doggie or just shut up
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Car Gift To Ikechukwu Emeka Onyia's Wife (Photos) by nigeriafarmer: 11:39am On Dec 28, 2016
albarney101:
Al barney
sir pls connected me to Dr ubah I need a job badly,even if it is to wash his cars or as a gate man at capital oil corporate headquarter
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Car Gift To Ikechukwu Emeka Onyia's Wife (Photos) by adeadeyera(m): 5:07pm On Dec 28, 2016
emmanuel596:

Why not just simply write yours It's my mb not yours that big pot bellied man is bleeping that slim bit..ch...live wit it or goan die

Take a chill pill dude. Na me frustrate you?
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Car Gift To Ikechukwu Emeka Onyia's Wife (Photos) by Mykelpato(m): 8:16pm On Dec 28, 2016
grin Nairalanders and bad mouth...You guys should stop all these.. Ubah is a philanthropist,a known generous man,he already gifted The aide with a Toyota prado jeep..so nothing is wrong with the car gift he gave the wife. Iyke is my course mate tho (Law student)..so guys make una mind the way una dey talk.
hope i av cleared the air..Tnx

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah's Car Gift To Ikechukwu Emeka Onyia's Wife (Photos) by Mykelpato(m): 8:17pm On Dec 28, 2016
albarney101:
Al barney
Albarney grin no mind nairalanders and their bad mouth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Minted #100,000 Cash Becomes Heavily Wet Up By Itself In My Bag Overnight / Wedding Cake Of Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar (Photos) / Nigerians Celebrate New N100 Note

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.