Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,842 members, 7,813,840 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:38 PM

Ex-Polish Lawmaker Visits Old Woman Who Helped Him While Growing Up In Abia.PICS - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex-Polish Lawmaker Visits Old Woman Who Helped Him While Growing Up In Abia.PICS (45482 Views)

Unrest In Abia: Ikpeazu Meets Army Commander & Traditional Rulers In Abia (Pics) / Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Members From A Jewish Synagogue At His Residence In Abia. PICS / Twenty Young Nigerians Who Helped General Buhari Become President Buhari In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-Polish Lawmaker Visits Old Woman Who Helped Him While Growing Up In Abia.PICS by Burgerlomo: 7:35pm On Dec 27, 2016
That was a very touching story
Re: Ex-Polish Lawmaker Visits Old Woman Who Helped Him While Growing Up In Abia.PICS by otipoju(m): 7:49pm On Dec 27, 2016
Dongreat:
Ok I am not in the Art of quoting senile, dumbo, looney, wacko, psycho and frustrated comments on Nairaland but I will answer you and probably change your views.
When I went to the UK for the first time it was a Yoruba woman that accommodated me for 8 months, FREE OF CHARGE, cooking for me and teaching me the British ways. I got my first job as an Health assistant in a hospital through the connections of an IBO man and again a Yoruba lady saved me ass from getting fired when I was caught sleeping on duty by influencing the management. My first babe is Yoruba from Ondo state and the babe is the clean, well mannered, educated and very tidy. She's so neat that she can literally not take her bath in a day and still smell like "Tom Ford EDP".
Now I don't know who taught you these views on other tribes and cultures but if you don't change you probably might remain frustrated, and poor for life. This 2016 man, not 1867. Together you will enjoy the benefits of friendship from the Yorubas, IBOs and Hausas only if you stop being a "mad man on heat, whose rubbish was impounded by LASTMA". Have a lovely day weirdo.

God bless you. I wonder how young men in these modern era can be filled with so much needless hatred of strangers.

I am a Yoruba boy but Igbo and Ekiti boys are my surest friends.

1 Like

Re: Ex-Polish Lawmaker Visits Old Woman Who Helped Him While Growing Up In Abia.PICS by Nobody: 9:19pm On Dec 27, 2016
her beauty permeates from inside her, see the glow in her smile. No matter what you do, try to marry a woman with a heart of gold...compassionate and good.

1 Like

Re: Ex-Polish Lawmaker Visits Old Woman Who Helped Him While Growing Up In Abia.PICS by jossy4joseph(m): 9:21pm On Dec 27, 2016
The mama still look young at that age because she has a pure heart with no hatred. May God almighty bless that mama

1 Like

Re: Ex-Polish Lawmaker Visits Old Woman Who Helped Him While Growing Up In Abia.PICS by kenoz(m): 10:22pm On Dec 27, 2016
Nice one
Re: Ex-Polish Lawmaker Visits Old Woman Who Helped Him While Growing Up In Abia.PICS by allaboutobed(m): 10:30pm On Dec 27, 2016
ogologoamu:

That school he attended grooms bad boys die. It's one of the oldest school in Abia state. My senior bros was going to that school with a gun.
Really.? wow
Re: Ex-Polish Lawmaker Visits Old Woman Who Helped Him While Growing Up In Abia.PICS by Corperadams: 10:55pm On Dec 27, 2016
We wer d first set in dat school

I knw will like who b dis old man..

Na joke ooo... But he try sha... May God bring me to dat point dat i can celebrate dis wonderful people around me In Jesus name.
Re: Ex-Polish Lawmaker Visits Old Woman Who Helped Him While Growing Up In Abia.PICS by Aityluv: 11:38pm On Dec 27, 2016
He never forget the finger that fed him
Re: Ex-Polish Lawmaker Visits Old Woman Who Helped Him While Growing Up In Abia.PICS by Nobody: 12:13am On Dec 28, 2016
I was f...ing our housegirl at the age of 8.....hmm housegirl poosie
Re: Ex-Polish Lawmaker Visits Old Woman Who Helped Him While Growing Up In Abia.PICS by DaniDani(m): 7:38am On Dec 28, 2016
digitite:

I am quite humbled by my sister smiley
That should be a typo error. Mbawsi is in Isiala Ngwa in Abia state. She's rather my sister, not yours! tongue
digitite:

I am quite humbled by my sister smiley
That should be a typo error. Mbawsi is in Isiala Ngwa in Abia state. She's rather my sister, not yours!
Re: Ex-Polish Lawmaker Visits Old Woman Who Helped Him While Growing Up In Abia.PICS by DaniDani(m): 7:46am On Dec 28, 2016
Ngwa people always kind and generous but haters will always portrays them to be bad, wicked and heartless just because of few bad eggs which is in every tribe. God bless you mama!
Re: Ex-Polish Lawmaker Visits Old Woman Who Helped Him While Growing Up In Abia.PICS by sagir1994(m): 8:29am On Dec 28, 2016
Where was he all these years, why didn't he showed up until when the Mama is too old that his remembrance of her means so little to her. So obvious this man is going with part of his childhood wickedness.
Re: Ex-Polish Lawmaker Visits Old Woman Who Helped Him While Growing Up In Abia.PICS by digitite: 12:01pm On Dec 28, 2016
DaniDani:
That should be a typo error. Mbawsi is in Isiala Ngwa in Abia state. She's rather my sister, not yours! tongue That should be a typo error. Mbawsi is in Isiala Ngwa in Abia state. She's rather my sister, not yours!

Please, ask the reporter.
Re: Ex-Polish Lawmaker Visits Old Woman Who Helped Him While Growing Up In Abia.PICS by Malayy(m): 8:26pm On Dec 29, 2016
alizma:

some didn't forget but couldn't find time to do that which they have in mind. lets assume this woman had been called to glory last month. this man would have perfectly fit into the shoes of those who you think forgot their benefactors after they had made it through.
look at how you made death sound nice.. called to glory..

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Soldiers Shoot Man In Ihiala, Remove His Body - FIJ / Top Twenty Most Developed Countries By HDI / Keyamo Reacts To His Reorted Removal As Tinubu's Campaign Spokesperson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.