Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,833 members, 7,813,785 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:21 PM

Ex-Polish Lawmaker Visits Old Woman Who Helped Him While Growing Up In Abia.PICS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex-Polish Lawmaker Visits Old Woman Who Helped Him While Growing Up In Abia.PICS (45481 Views)

Unrest In Abia: Ikpeazu Meets Army Commander & Traditional Rulers In Abia (Pics) / Nnamdi Kanu Hosts Members From A Jewish Synagogue At His Residence In Abia. PICS / Twenty Young Nigerians Who Helped General Buhari Become President Buhari In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-Polish Lawmaker Visits Old Woman Who Helped Him While Growing Up In Abia.PICS by DrObum(m): 4:48pm On Dec 27, 2016
Nobody wey no fit make am ooooo!

1 Like

Re: Ex-Polish Lawmaker Visits Old Woman Who Helped Him While Growing Up In Abia.PICS by AlphaStyles(m): 4:49pm On Dec 27, 2016
e try wey em remember her,GOD bless am

1 Like

Re: Ex-Polish Lawmaker Visits Old Woman Who Helped Him While Growing Up In Abia.PICS by Yoshy: 4:50pm On Dec 27, 2016
I like how everybody is avoiding the hateful lies about our yoruba friemds up there.
Re: Ex-Polish Lawmaker Visits Old Woman Who Helped Him While Growing Up In Abia.PICS by IsaacBuchi(m): 4:50pm On Dec 27, 2016
ogologoamu:

That school he attended grooms bad boys die. It's one of the oldest school in Abia state. My senior bros was going to that school with a gun.

Tell us the rest of the story grin

2 Likes

Re: Ex-Polish Lawmaker Visits Old Woman Who Helped Him While Growing Up In Abia.PICS by DemonMonkey7(m): 4:51pm On Dec 27, 2016
its not to go visit her, was thinking ull give her some raw fire, buy her a house and gift her a Rollce....u deh squat take pix. mtcheew!
Re: Ex-Polish Lawmaker Visits Old Woman Who Helped Him While Growing Up In Abia.PICS by DozieInc(m): 4:52pm On Dec 27, 2016
what a tale... it's good you turned out well.
Re: Ex-Polish Lawmaker Visits Old Woman Who Helped Him While Growing Up In Abia.PICS by resultcase(m): 4:53pm On Dec 27, 2016
Nice one. The woman have a shining face.... meaning she's lived a happy life.

2 Likes

Re: Ex-Polish Lawmaker Visits Old Woman Who Helped Him While Growing Up In Abia.PICS by ephi123(f): 4:53pm On Dec 27, 2016
[s]
MrProblematik:

Carry your smelling pussy outta ma sight.
[/s]
Re: Ex-Polish Lawmaker Visits Old Woman Who Helped Him While Growing Up In Abia.PICS by ogologoamu: 4:54pm On Dec 27, 2016
IsaacBuchi:

Tell us the rest of the story grin

I don't want the DSS to break into our house
Re: Ex-Polish Lawmaker Visits Old Woman Who Helped Him While Growing Up In Abia.PICS by IsaacBuchi(m): 5:00pm On Dec 27, 2016
ogologoamu:

I don't want the DSS to break into our house

cheesy
Re: Ex-Polish Lawmaker Visits Old Woman Who Helped Him While Growing Up In Abia.PICS by BizBayo: 5:03pm On Dec 27, 2016
autorotation:
... who among you open this thread thinking to see a white man... press like

Walahi, you got me here. But its still so interesting.
Re: Ex-Polish Lawmaker Visits Old Woman Who Helped Him While Growing Up In Abia.PICS by Dongreat(m): 5:04pm On Dec 27, 2016
Ok I am not in the Art of quoting senile, dumbo, looney, wacko, psycho and frustrated comments on Nairaland but I will answer you and probably change your views.
When I went to the UK for the first time it was a Yoruba woman that accommodated me for 8 months, FREE OF CHARGE, cooking for me and teaching me the British ways. I got my first job as an Health assistant in a hospital through the connections of an IBO man and again a Yoruba lady saved me ass from getting fired when I was caught sleeping on duty by influencing the management. My first babe is Yoruba from Ondo state and the babe is the clean, well mannered, educated and very tidy. She's so neat that she can literally not take her bath in a day and still smell like "Tom Ford EDP".
Now I don't know who taught you these views on other tribes and cultures but if you don't change you probably might remain frustrated, and poor for life. This 2016 man, not 1867. Together you will enjoy the benefits of friendship from the Yorubas, IBOs and Hausas only if you stop being a "mad man on heat, whose rubbish was impounded by LASTMA". Have a lovely day weirdo.

8 Likes

Re: Ex-Polish Lawmaker Visits Old Woman Who Helped Him While Growing Up In Abia.PICS by almarthins(m): 5:05pm On Dec 27, 2016
What has Yoruba girl got to do with this topic now? Tribalist like you. As if e no dey shit at all
Re: Ex-Polish Lawmaker Visits Old Woman Who Helped Him While Growing Up In Abia.PICS by Newmanluckyman(m): 5:07pm On Dec 27, 2016
... Do not forget the days of your humble beginning.
Re: Ex-Polish Lawmaker Visits Old Woman Who Helped Him While Growing Up In Abia.PICS by Mujtahida: 5:08pm On Dec 27, 2016
We are all Prophets-prophets of our own destinies. Speak your own word. Believe it. Act on it and it will surely accomplish the purpose to which it speaks.

2 Likes

Re: Ex-Polish Lawmaker Visits Old Woman Who Helped Him While Growing Up In Abia.PICS by olisaEze(m): 5:15pm On Dec 27, 2016
kennyblaze007:
Good..please Lord bless me so I too be a blessing to others...

As far as u had d knowledge and mb 2type dis prayer, God has already put u among the blessed multitude. Remain blessed as u bless others in turn wink
Re: Ex-Polish Lawmaker Visits Old Woman Who Helped Him While Growing Up In Abia.PICS by FisifunKododada: 5:23pm On Dec 27, 2016
cheesy Instead of this man to develop his state he is over there developing Poland - Igbos and misplaced priorities like... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ex-Polish Lawmaker Visits Old Woman Who Helped Him While Growing Up In Abia.PICS by Ejanla07: 5:24pm On Dec 27, 2016
WORLDHISTORY101:
She looks good for her age. Good heart, good body.

She is Igbo. . We take care of the aged. Down east

1 Like

Re: Ex-Polish Lawmaker Visits Old Woman Who Helped Him While Growing Up In Abia.PICS by alizma: 5:28pm On Dec 27, 2016
optional1:
At least he still remembered her and she will still pray for him...

Some people once dey blow all those wey help them, dey go forget them and treat them like shiit.
some didn't forget but couldn't find time to do that which they have in mind. lets assume this woman had been called to glory last month. this man would have perfectly fit into the shoes of those who you think forgot their benefactors after they had made it through.
Re: Ex-Polish Lawmaker Visits Old Woman Who Helped Him While Growing Up In Abia.PICS by seguno2: 5:37pm On Dec 27, 2016
optional1:
At least he still remembered her and she will still pray for him...

Some people once dey blow all those wey help them, dey go forget them and treat them like shiit.

Great gesture from him.
I hope that he sowed back into the school by refurbishing some classrooms or buildings.
Re: Ex-Polish Lawmaker Visits Old Woman Who Helped Him While Growing Up In Abia.PICS by cescfrank(m): 5:58pm On Dec 27, 2016
ovieigho:
Guy drop some thing for that woman abeg

na dis one wey u talk he go hear?
Re: Ex-Polish Lawmaker Visits Old Woman Who Helped Him While Growing Up In Abia.PICS by Ugosample(m): 6:02pm On Dec 27, 2016
Dongreat:
Ok I am not in the Art of quoting senile, dumbo, looney, wacko, psycho and frustrated comments on Nairaland but I will answer you and probably change your views.
When I went to the UK for the first time it was a Yoruba woman that accommodated me for 8 months, FREE OF CHARGE, cooking for me and teaching me the British ways. I got my first job as an Health assistant in a hospital through the connections of an IBO man and again a Yoruba lady saved me ass from getting fired when I was caught sleeping on duty by influencing the management. My first babe is Yoruba from Ondo state and the babe is the clean, well mannered, educated and very tidy. She's so neat that she can literally not take her bath in a day and still smell like "Tom Ford EDP".
Now I don't know who taught you these views on other tribes and cultures but if you don't change you probably might remain frustrated, and poor for life. This 2016 man, not 1867. Together you will enjoy the benefits of friendship from the Yorubas, IBOs and Hausas only if you stop being a "mad man on heat, whose rubbish was impounded by LASTMA". Have a lovely day weirdo.

Nice, very nice cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ex-Polish Lawmaker Visits Old Woman Who Helped Him While Growing Up In Abia.PICS by Bgorgeous: 6:32pm On Dec 27, 2016
Wow. What an appreciative person
Re: Ex-Polish Lawmaker Visits Old Woman Who Helped Him While Growing Up In Abia.PICS by Chukazu: 6:56pm On Dec 27, 2016
cool cry wow!.. reminds me of my grandmother, i was a complete terror while growing up, when I go out, it wasn't a question of if I would come back with trouble, but it was a case of "how many trouble " i would come back with, but the woman always saw the very good in me even when everyone ostracized me
#HEARTOFGOLD
Re: Ex-Polish Lawmaker Visits Old Woman Who Helped Him While Growing Up In Abia.PICS by wink2015(m): 6:56pm On Dec 27, 2016
This Igbo man is a Pete Edochie look-alike, considering the beard that he carries which Pete of Nollywood also wear.

The man also looks like Chukwuemeka Ezeife, governor of anambra state during the babangida failed military transition government.
Re: Ex-Polish Lawmaker Visits Old Woman Who Helped Him While Growing Up In Abia.PICS by Burgerlomo: 7:34pm On Dec 27, 2016
kennyblaze007:
Good..please Lord bless me so I too be a blessing to others...

Amen and me too

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2019: I Did Not Defect To APC – Senator Akpabio / The Presidential Candidate That Wins Lagos Tomorrow / Soldiers Shoot Man In Ihiala, Remove His Body - FIJ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.