Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,804 members, 7,820,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

Obasanjo At The Wedding Reception Of Prince Of Ero In Ondo (Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Obasanjo At The Wedding Reception Of Prince Of Ero In Ondo (Photos) (29671 Views)

Chinese Groom Plays Video Of Bride In Bed With Her Brother-in-law At Reception / Couple Storm Inside Their Wedding Reception In Rolls Royce, Destroy Dance Floor / Bride Lifts Groom Up After Kissing Him At Their Wedding Reception (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo At The Wedding Reception Of Prince Of Ero In Ondo (Photos) by Princess4ng(f): 10:25pm On Dec 28, 2016
Nice and so clear pictures... Baba is really aging...
Re: Obasanjo At The Wedding Reception Of Prince Of Ero In Ondo (Photos) by cole265(m): 10:33pm On Dec 28, 2016
OBJ is handsome at old age
Re: Obasanjo At The Wedding Reception Of Prince Of Ero In Ondo (Photos) by purem(m): 10:48pm On Dec 28, 2016
Who invite DAT ugly monster :
Re: Obasanjo At The Wedding Reception Of Prince Of Ero In Ondo (Photos) by rhektor(m): 10:54pm On Dec 28, 2016
RIZLER:
Na dem na dem yoruba demo....

Your case dey yaba left hand side
Re: Obasanjo At The Wedding Reception Of Prince Of Ero In Ondo (Photos) by almarthins(m): 10:58pm On Dec 28, 2016
2019ATIKU:
I don't no y this foolish man make headline after destroying this country for eight year. grin grin

Atiku join too...no excuse that aboki

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo At The Wedding Reception Of Prince Of Ero In Ondo (Photos) by FisifunKododada: 11:00pm On Dec 28, 2016
cheesy chai see the amount of swag in one single pic. Yoruba la wa o! fi le!! no disrespect but 2 yanch d bride dey hungry me walahi talahi cheesy

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo At The Wedding Reception Of Prince Of Ero In Ondo (Photos) by sylvar02(m): 11:09pm On Dec 28, 2016
curvilicious:
D lady looks like drawing with excess paint & bad brush
haba
Re: Obasanjo At The Wedding Reception Of Prince Of Ero In Ondo (Photos) by iAlvini(m): 11:11pm On Dec 28, 2016
Re: Obasanjo At The Wedding Reception Of Prince Of Ero In Ondo (Photos) by Nobody: 11:19pm On Dec 28, 2016
ButterFrost212:
Where do I find these princely kind of men *pensive*
Look no further...Am prince charming grin
Re: Obasanjo At The Wedding Reception Of Prince Of Ero In Ondo (Photos) by juman(m): 11:30pm On Dec 28, 2016
obataokenwa:
the Satan
Re: Obasanjo At The Wedding Reception Of Prince Of Ero In Ondo (Photos) by seguno2: 11:47pm On Dec 28, 2016
Justdulla:

Do you have a Bells university built from the money you stole that should have made federal universities better?
If you don't, then you are neither prince nor charming.
Re: Obasanjo At The Wedding Reception Of Prince Of Ero In Ondo (Photos) by micflo28(m): 11:53pm On Dec 28, 2016
Is he our next president?. lipsrsealed
Re: Obasanjo At The Wedding Reception Of Prince Of Ero In Ondo (Photos) by juman(m): 12:01am On Dec 29, 2016
This is a man that spent billions of dollars just repairing rail road, but could not bring back just one train in his inglorious eight years presidency.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo At The Wedding Reception Of Prince Of Ero In Ondo (Photos) by math2001: 1:10am On Dec 29, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo At The Wedding Reception Of Prince Of Ero In Ondo (Photos) by math2001: 1:24am On Dec 29, 2016
You are hearing bomb because Obasanjo is a fraudster who defraud the whole country. And now the people can see that Obasanjo was defrauding them with satellite pictures and picture online

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo At The Wedding Reception Of Prince Of Ero In Ondo (Photos) by ogbame007: 1:53am On Dec 29, 2016
Re: Obasanjo At The Wedding Reception Of Prince Of Ero In Ondo (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 3:03am On Dec 29, 2016
Sharp pics
Re: Obasanjo At The Wedding Reception Of Prince Of Ero In Ondo (Photos) by math2001: 3:06am On Dec 29, 2016
Another Obasanjo scam, trying to claim his son is a prince, Obasanjo run all type of fraud in Nigeria. That every body have lost hope on him. Obasanjo
Scam anyone

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo At The Wedding Reception Of Prince Of Ero In Ondo (Photos) by VickyRotex(f): 3:28am On Dec 29, 2016
Babaevans1:
Ok I don see am meanwhile

lol. Cute dog.
Re: Obasanjo At The Wedding Reception Of Prince Of Ero In Ondo (Photos) by metallisc(m): 6:33am On Dec 29, 2016
Nma27:
The prince ain't looking Bad at all...

for your mind... grin grin

Re: Obasanjo At The Wedding Reception Of Prince Of Ero In Ondo (Photos) by Fizzzzz: 7:05am On Dec 29, 2016
The wedding looks really classy and expensive
Re: Obasanjo At The Wedding Reception Of Prince Of Ero In Ondo (Photos) by naija2(f): 7:40am On Dec 29, 2016
This wedding was right here in Lagos state not ondo state.
Re: Obasanjo At The Wedding Reception Of Prince Of Ero In Ondo (Photos) by Nobody: 7:48am On Dec 29, 2016
metallisc:

for your mind... grin grin
Dirty mind
Re: Obasanjo At The Wedding Reception Of Prince Of Ero In Ondo (Photos) by ButterFrost212(f): 8:40am On Dec 29, 2016
Justdulla:

Lol, really Oya lets start planning our lavish wedding cheesy
Re: Obasanjo At The Wedding Reception Of Prince Of Ero In Ondo (Photos) by xross(m): 8:53am On Dec 29, 2016
Nma27:
The prince ain't looking Bad at all...

Am pondering what you are pondering
Re: Obasanjo At The Wedding Reception Of Prince Of Ero In Ondo (Photos) by Nobody: 8:56am On Dec 29, 2016
xross:

Am pondering what you are pondering
What do u think I'm pondering?
Re: Obasanjo At The Wedding Reception Of Prince Of Ero In Ondo (Photos) by Nobody: 10:18am On Dec 29, 2016
ButterFrost212:

Lol, really Oya lets start planning our lavish wedding cheesy
We cant plan Lavish... EFCC may be unto. us lyk bonny anf clyde... lets do lowkey wink
Re: Obasanjo At The Wedding Reception Of Prince Of Ero In Ondo (Photos) by ButterFrost212(f): 10:33am On Dec 29, 2016
Justdulla:

We cant plan Lavish... EFCC may be unto. us lyk bonny anf clyde... lets do lowkey wink
Don't worry about that, I'm related to magu, we have that covered. Lol
Re: Obasanjo At The Wedding Reception Of Prince Of Ero In Ondo (Photos) by Nobody: 10:39am On Dec 29, 2016
ButterFrost212:

Don't worry about that, I'm related to magu, we have that covered. Lol
hahahhahah... then we wait till buhari confirms him then, i just spoke to Zahra, she would have spoken to bubu, but shes still doin honey moon grin
Re: Obasanjo At The Wedding Reception Of Prince Of Ero In Ondo (Photos) by ButterFrost212(f): 11:01am On Dec 29, 2016
Justdulla:

hahahhahah... then we wait till buhari confirms him then, i just spoke to Zahra, she would have spoken to bubu, but shes still doin honey moon grin

grin grin then we can def do lavish! You even know baba buhari. I have found my Prince Charming o!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies, 5 Ways To Spot Mr Casanova / Why Do Girls Carry Big Handbags.....?????? / 8 Behaviors Exhibited By Broke Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.