Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,825 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:31 PM

Will You Accept A Gift From An Ex? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Accept A Gift From An Ex? (18043 Views)

What She Got As Christmas Gift From Him - Pictured / (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. / Would You Accept A Break Up Gift? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will You Accept A Gift From An Ex? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Nov 19, 2009
If there are no stings attached then I dont see the problem but you have to reciprocate as well so its equation balanced.smiley
Re: Will You Accept A Gift From An Ex? by SisiKill1: 8:03pm On Nov 19, 2009
strings or no strings amma take it and i won't feel any guilt or the need to give anything i don't wanna give. . .After all, I didn't kukuma beg him to buy me anything in the first place.

Shooooo!
Re: Will You Accept A Gift From An Ex? by selena(f): 10:10pm On Nov 19, 2009
Hell yeah grin grin grin
Re: Will You Accept A Gift From An Ex? by r231(m): 11:27pm On Nov 19, 2009
it depends
Re: Will You Accept A Gift From An Ex? by Nobody: 9:04am On Nov 20, 2009
^^^^ on what undecided
Re: Will You Accept A Gift From An Ex? by whitelexi(m): 9:23am On Nov 20, 2009
I'll say no thank u as politely and as bluntly as possible.

If we broke up, then that chapter is closed, we could be friends but the handshake cannot exceed the elbow anymore.

You know your limits and i'll know mine.

If my girlfriend did that, i'd ask her to get rid of whatever it was that was sent. . . or she can reconsider continuing with him.
Re: Will You Accept A Gift From An Ex? by Nobody: 9:28am On Nov 20, 2009
^^^^ shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Will You Accept A Gift From An Ex? by Nobody: 9:30am On Nov 20, 2009
Sisi_Kill:

I'll grab it so fast, he himself will wonder if he actually brought gifts.

ROTFLMAO grin grin
Re: Will You Accept A Gift From An Ex? by whitelexi(m): 9:56am On Nov 20, 2009
Ujujoan:

^^^^ shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

undecided undecided undecided undecided

Why are u shocked?

Its called Discipline! You need to start controlling your self and not allow yourself control u tongue
Re: Will You Accept A Gift From An Ex? by coolier(f): 10:01am On Nov 20, 2009
Yes. If the occasion calls for it.
Re: Will You Accept A Gift From An Ex? by Nobody: 10:03am On Nov 20, 2009
whitelexi:

Why are u shocked?

Its called Discipline! You need to start controlling your self and not allow yourself control u tongue

Accepting a gift from an ex is hardly a sign of indiscipline! Like someone said . . it's rude to reject gifts. It's not like he's my enemy or anything  undecided
Re: Will You Accept A Gift From An Ex? by smooooooth: 10:23am On Nov 20, 2009
Uju are u still contemplating wat to do wiv the gifts, i thought u shld have worn the sexy lingerie's and diamond earrings to work today tongue
Re: Will You Accept A Gift From An Ex? by Nobody: 10:28am On Nov 20, 2009
^^^ LOL grin grin

You are not serious!
Re: Will You Accept A Gift From An Ex? by whitelexi(m): 10:36am On Nov 20, 2009
Ujujoan:

Accepting a gift from an ex is hardly a sign of indiscipline! Like someone said . . it's rude to reject gifts. It's not like he's my enemy or anything  undecided

You can argue with that word "Enemy" for as long as u like, the bottomline is women just are used to collecting, men are more disciplined cos we're more into giving than taking.

You've stated your view and said your bf doesn't mind, fair enough for u. I've made my own point, stating clearly that i'd gladly leave my babe if she does the same thing - Men are different, some accept shit from women, others dont. . .  Women will most def prefer those that accept shit from them, cos that affords them more freedom to act up. . .  hmmm

Why do some men accept shit where others dont?  Well, some men tend to take relationships as seriously as the eventual marriage - understandably so. . .  Others see a relationship as an avenue to study the woman, and so it is taken a lot less seriously. Such men can break things off and feel no hurt or pain. . .  That category is clearly where i belong!

I have never, and still will not accept trash, principles are simple to read but difficult to keep. . .  You're either in or you're out, there's no in-between point. . .  Its that simple. cool
Re: Will You Accept A Gift From An Ex? by Nobody: 10:45am On Nov 20, 2009
whitelexi:

You can argue with that word "Enemy" for as long as u like, the bottomline is women just are used to collecting, men are more disciplined cos we're more into giving than taking.

You've stated your view and said your bf doesn't mind, fair enough for u. I've made my own point, stating clearly that i'd gladly leave my babe if she does the same thing - Men are different, some accept shit from women, others dont. . . Women will most def prefer those that accept shit from them, cos that affords them more freedom to act up. . . hmmm

Why do some men accept shit where others dont? Well, some men tend to take relationships as seriously as the eventual marriage - understandably so. . . Others see a relationship as an avenue to study the woman, and so it is taken a lot less seriously. Such men can break things off and feel no hurt or pain. . . That category is clearly where i belong!

I have never, and still will not accept trash, principles are simple to read but difficult to keep. . . You're either in or you're out, there's no in-between point. . . Its that simple. cool

So you mean you do everything right in your r/ship? Call when you should, visit when you should, do the thing you need to . . . . Hmmmn! undecided

Well what can I say . . . Thank God you are not my BF! cheesy cheesy
Re: Will You Accept A Gift From An Ex? by SisiKill1: 10:46am On Nov 20, 2009
Why does it have to be shit just because YOU don't find it acceptable?

Maybe the guys who think nothing of such things are more confident in who they are and not easily threatened.
Re: Will You Accept A Gift From An Ex? by smooooooth: 10:48am On Nov 20, 2009
Sisi_Kill:

Maybe the guys who think nothing of such things are more confident in who they are and not easily threatened.

did u just call me cool
Re: Will You Accept A Gift From An Ex? by SisiKill1: 10:50am On Nov 20, 2009
You gonna answer?
Re: Will You Accept A Gift From An Ex? by Nobody: 10:56am On Nov 20, 2009
Sisi_Kill:

Why does it have to be shit just because YOU don't find it acceptable?

Exactly! If he (my BF) feels threathened about something as little as a gift, then maybe am better off without such a paranoid person in my life!  undecided
Re: Will You Accept A Gift From An Ex? by smooooooth: 10:58am On Nov 20, 2009
Sisi_Kill:

You gonna answer?

i already did, i'm waiting for ur response. smiley
Re: Will You Accept A Gift From An Ex? by SisiKill1: 11:23am On Nov 20, 2009
@ smooooth
Hmmm. . . A confident guy on nairaland?! Guess hell HAS frozen over. cheesy

@ujujoan
You know what's funny. . . these overly threatened/sensitive guys think they are asserting their macho manly whatever, they don't know they are really exposing their insecurities.
Re: Will You Accept A Gift From An Ex? by Nobody: 11:35am On Nov 20, 2009
Sisi_Kill:

@ smooooth

@ujujoan
You know what's funny. . . these overly threatened/sensitive guys think they are asserting their macho manly whatever, they don't know they are really exposing their insecurities.

Exactly!
Re: Will You Accept A Gift From An Ex? by smooooooth: 11:49am On Nov 20, 2009
Sisi_Kill:

@ smooooth

didnt know that was rare in here.  grin

but really a Man's got nothing to worry about, xpecially when he

got a good woman by his side. and u sound like one  wink.
Re: Will You Accept A Gift From An Ex? by SisiKill1: 12:37pm On Nov 20, 2009
Rotflmao. . . Does that really work? cheesy
Re: Will You Accept A Gift From An Ex? by smooooooth: 12:42pm On Nov 20, 2009
Sisi_Kill:

sure it works. hey are u up for a private chat?

why not let up ur mail for a min, so i can buzz ya

or u can get mine. will love to talk.
Re: Will You Accept A Gift From An Ex? by Nobody: 1:04pm On Nov 20, 2009
What's that cooking in here . . . hmmmmn! smells nice . . wink smiley
Re: Will You Accept A Gift From An Ex? by smooooooth: 1:11pm On Nov 20, 2009
Ujujoan:

What's that cooking in here . . . hmmmmn! smells nice . . wink smiley

hmmm i too smell something, and believe me its not nice.
Re: Will You Accept A Gift From An Ex? by Nobody: 1:23pm On Nov 20, 2009
smooooooth:

hmmm i too smell something, and believe me its not nice.

What is it you smell? Cos I can smell a budding romance (B/w you an sisi wink ) . . . and pls tell me what's not nice about that
Re: Will You Accept A Gift From An Ex? by iice(f): 4:34pm On Nov 20, 2009
Sisi_Kill:

Rofl cheesy
Re: Will You Accept A Gift From An Ex? by german007(m): 5:08pm On Nov 20, 2009
@poster

There's nothing wrong in it whatsoever.  It doesnt necessarily mean he wants you back.

As long as you both have an understanding.
Re: Will You Accept A Gift From An Ex? by automatts(m): 5:10pm On Nov 20, 2009
any gift are welcome
Re: Will You Accept A Gift From An Ex? by otokx(m): 5:31pm On Nov 20, 2009
That is a greek gift, better avoid it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ghanaian Female Police Vs Nigeria Female Police. / Ladies Stop Inserting Sex___toys Inside Your Pusssies / What Is Dis World Turning Into? (pics strictly 18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.