Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,333 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

$4.2 Billion Missing In NNPC Under Buhari – US Governance Report - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / $4.2 Billion Missing In NNPC Under Buhari – US Governance Report (50566 Views)

Reno Omokri Writes Trump On Buhari's US Visit / $4.2 Billion Missing In NNPC Under Buhari – US Governance 2016 report / N4 Billion Missing From Emirate Account Under Sunusi - Antigraft Begins Probe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: $4.2 Billion Missing In NNPC Under Buhari – US Governance Report by seguno2: 1:16pm On Dec 30, 2016
obailala:
Never would you see me defending rubbish, get that into your thick skull, I am not like you and your pathetic co-travellers.

While you celebrate this report which indicates that a similar sleaze which earned your hero the 'corruption' tag is also ongoing presently, I will point out what you can expect differently from what was obtainable in that past regime you shamelessly defend.

For starters, Buhari the president would never jump on TV and start calling the CBN governor (or whoever 'the group' is) names on national TV even before he reads the report. We would never get a repeat of the embarrassing past where the president would pounce on whoever reports/exposes such irregularities and gives them sack letters or letters of suspension. We wouldn't also have a case of the president becoming apprehensive and jumping into defensive mode as if to say the whistle-blower was directly accusing him of pocketing the money.

Finally, unlike the former 'America will know' dude who blatantly denied on TV that no kobo could be missing from NNPC (even before a single investigation was conducted), the difference this time is that the current president will not fight tooth and nail to throw this case away.

Please remind us the president who asked for PwC forensic audit of NNPC?
Is there a need to tell lies anyhow?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: $4.2 Billion Missing In NNPC Under Buhari – US Governance Report by darknetcom: 1:16pm On Dec 30, 2016
seguno2:

The same way that Oyo Alaafin took ishakole from the people it colonised until they fought for their freedom.
If we are a lazy bunch of irresponsible whiners, we will continue to BEG the hard working white men to help us discover and exploit our mineral resources.
Simple as ABC!!!

blacks didnt colonized any black people or anybody a tall..that is a lie....

familiy skirmishes is not colonization..
Re: $4.2 Billion Missing In NNPC Under Buhari – US Governance Report by Nobody: 1:18pm On Dec 30, 2016
obailala:
[s]Never would you see me defending rubbish, get that into your thick skull, I am not like you and your pathetic co-travellers.

While you celebrate this report which indicates that a similar sleaze which earned your hero the 'corruption' tag is also ongoing presently, I will point out what you can expect differently from what was obtainable in that past regime you shamelessly defend.

For starters, Buhari the president would never jump on TV and start calling the CBN governor (or whoever 'the group' is) names on national TV even before he reads the report. We would never get a repeat of the embarrassing past where the president would pounce on whoever reports/exposes such irregularities and gives them sack letters or letters of suspension. We wouldn't also have a case of the president becoming apprehensive and jumping into defensive mode as if to say the whistle-blower was directly accusing him of pocketing the money.

Finally, unlike the former 'America will know' dude who blatantly denied on TV that no kobo could be missing from NNPC (even before a single investigation was conducted), the difference this time is that the current president will not fight tooth and nail to throw this case away.
[/s]
Re: $4.2 Billion Missing In NNPC Under Buhari – US Governance Report by IamThrive(m): 1:18pm On Dec 30, 2016
Anti-corruption fight nii

Anti-corruption fight koo!!!
Re: $4.2 Billion Missing In NNPC Under Buhari – US Governance Report by obailala(m): 1:21pm On Dec 30, 2016
seguno2:

Please remind us the president who asked for PwC forensic audit of NNPC?
Is there a need to tell lies anyhow?
Lol... That GEJ 'eventually' called for an investigation/audit after a deafening public and global outcry, is that applaudable?
Re: $4.2 Billion Missing In NNPC Under Buhari – US Governance Report by slap1(m): 1:21pm On Dec 30, 2016
It's a lie!

Re: $4.2 Billion Missing In NNPC Under Buhari – US Governance Report by texazzpete(m): 1:21pm On Dec 30, 2016
seguno2:

So nothing has changed between Buhari and Jonathan?
Interesting!!!

Well, it depends.

Depends on if NNPC has a reasonable explanation for what the withheld funds were used for, and if such explanation passes audit.
The independent audit of the NNPC under the previous administration threw up many irregularities and some obvious cases of fraud.

Either way, it's a clear failure on Buhari's part to nip this issue in the bud. The NNPC was supposed to pay that money to the federation account first then request budgeted funds for their expenses and tasks. Not to spend at source.

Goes to highlight how poor the anti-corruption fight is and how mediocre this administration is at building institutions to check fraud.

1 Like

Re: $4.2 Billion Missing In NNPC Under Buhari – US Governance Report by obailala(m): 1:21pm On Dec 30, 2016
Funnicator:
[/s]

You are a fvcktard! !!! You claim never to have ever stooped so low to defend these old men and here you are fighting for Buhari. You are indeed a shameless dolt. I repeat. You are a shameless dolt.
You simply describe yourself, your parents and your offsprings. I have made my point clear, I don't defend corruption. Thanks!
Re: $4.2 Billion Missing In NNPC Under Buhari – US Governance Report by Nobody: 1:22pm On Dec 30, 2016
obailala:
You simply describe yourself, your parents and your offsprings. I have made my point clear, I don't defend corruption. Thanks!

To hell with your soul.

1 Like

Re: $4.2 Billion Missing In NNPC Under Buhari – US Governance Report by smirn(m): 1:22pm On Dec 30, 2016
freeze001:

Oh really? Then it's all fine and good provided it is not stated that Buhari had firsthand knowledge of the corrupt practises? Please who is minister of petroleum? Besides, how come when Sanusi was bleating around with his news of missing funds, it was President Jonathan that was suitable for blames? Did Sanusi's report ever claim that President Jonathan was aware and supported his bogus claims? Now this is happening and for u and ur fellow zombies, buhari remains holy and untouchable! This ur brand of hypocrisy is factory fitted!
For your correction, president Buhari is not the minister for petroleum, na him make Una nor dey fit pass exam. How many of u wailers have taken time to study the law establishing the NNPC? Useless articles for low thinking wailers from a frustrated poster.
Re: $4.2 Billion Missing In NNPC Under Buhari – US Governance Report by seguno2: 1:23pm On Dec 30, 2016
darknetcom:
blacks didnt colonized any black people or anybody a tall..that is a lie....

familiy skirmishes is not colonization..

Family skirmishes leading to wholesale of their kiths and kins as SLAVES to Arabs and white people?
Many European countries colonised each other in the past and up to the end of WWII in 1945 i.e. just 71 years ago.
Please provide a definition of colonisation.
Meanwhile you have no response to the fact that we black mentally lazy folks will continue BEGGING white people to come help us identify our mineral resources and help us exploit them.

1 Like

Re: $4.2 Billion Missing In NNPC Under Buhari – US Governance Report by obailala(m): 1:23pm On Dec 30, 2016
Funnicator:

To hell with your soul.
Sorry I wouldn't be meeting you there, I am not like you.
Re: $4.2 Billion Missing In NNPC Under Buhari – US Governance Report by darknetcom: 1:25pm On Dec 30, 2016
seguno2:

Can something good come out of the black people?
Like internet, computers, laptops, television, phones, machines for drilling oil etc?
Can anything good come out of black people?

i hope you know anything white people invent is solely for war...
Re: $4.2 Billion Missing In NNPC Under Buhari – US Governance Report by darknetcom: 1:26pm On Dec 30, 2016
seguno2:

Family skirmishes leading to wholesale of their moths and kins as SLAVES to Arabs and white people?
Many European countries colonised each other in the past and up to the end of WWII in 1945 i.e. just 71 years ago.
Please provide a definition of colonisation.
Meanwhile you have no response to the fact that we black mentally lazy folks will continue BEGGING white people to come help us identify our mineral resources and help us exploit them.

you mean this??

why should we be interested in gold and such??..

they nearly wiped out the native americans because of gold that is not even important to the native americans..

Re: $4.2 Billion Missing In NNPC Under Buhari – US Governance Report by Ecosystem4u: 1:27pm On Dec 30, 2016
darknetcom:
how does america know that something is missing in nigeria??..

is america our finance minister??...

America is full of educated watch dogs. They merely have citizens lyk u who dont have formal education

1 Like

Re: $4.2 Billion Missing In NNPC Under Buhari – US Governance Report by seguno2: 1:28pm On Dec 30, 2016
obailala:
Lol... That GEJ 'eventually' called for an investigation/audit after a deafening public and global outcry, is that applaudable?

Lol.
The same way Jonathan "eventually" declared his assets PUBLICLY but the man who promised to do so without any prompting is yet to after almost two years.
Maybe his ear problems are not allowing him recognise the "deafening public and global outcry".
Lol indeed.

2 Likes

Re: $4.2 Billion Missing In NNPC Under Buhari – US Governance Report by darknetcom: 1:29pm On Dec 30, 2016
Ecosystem4u:

America is full of educated watch dogs. They merely have citizens lyk u who dont have formal education

educated devils,you mean..
Re: $4.2 Billion Missing In NNPC Under Buhari – US Governance Report by seguno2: 1:32pm On Dec 30, 2016
darknetcom:
i hope you know anything white people invent is solely for war...

Black people invent solely for what?
Food, feasting and fcvking?
Hence we remain mentally lazy depending on the white people for anything and everything that is meaningful for our daily existence.
Shameful!!!

1 Like

Re: $4.2 Billion Missing In NNPC Under Buhari – US Governance Report by darknetcom: 1:32pm On Dec 30, 2016
seguno2:

Lol.
The same way Jonathan "eventually" declared his assets PUBLICLY but the man who promised to do so without any prompting is yet to after almost two years.
Maybe his ear problems are not allowing him recognise the "deafening public and global outcry".
Lol indeed.

but he did it..

where were you??

..in a coma??..
Re: $4.2 Billion Missing In NNPC Under Buhari – US Governance Report by darknetcom: 1:33pm On Dec 30, 2016
seguno2:

Black people invent solely for what?
Food, feasting and fcvking?
Hence we remain mentally lazy depending on the white people for anything and everything that is meaningful for our daily existence.
Shameful!!!

okay...i dont care...just dont bring them to us...

go and join them in america...

what do you want more from life than eat,drink and be happy??..

how i yansh my woman is none of your business...
Re: $4.2 Billion Missing In NNPC Under Buhari – US Governance Report by seguno2: 1:34pm On Dec 30, 2016
darknetcom:
but he did it..

where were you??

..in a coma??..

Did what?
You must be a joking joker.
Re: $4.2 Billion Missing In NNPC Under Buhari – US Governance Report by seguno2: 1:37pm On Dec 30, 2016
darknetcom:
okay...i dont care...just dont bring them to us...

go and join them in america...

You care already.
What are you using now to chat on this forum?
Look around your room, house, office, school etc.
You already joined them in America.

However due to your mental laziness, you don't even realise it.
Shameful!!!

1 Like

Re: $4.2 Billion Missing In NNPC Under Buhari – US Governance Report by darknetcom: 1:37pm On Dec 30, 2016
seguno2:

Did what?
You must be a joking joker.

but he did..

you suppose to know that...

i dont have time for this..
Re: $4.2 Billion Missing In NNPC Under Buhari – US Governance Report by darknetcom: 1:38pm On Dec 30, 2016
seguno2:

You care already.
What are you using now to chat on this forum?
Look around your room, house, office, school etc.
You already joined them in America.
However due to your mental laziness, you don't even realise it.
Shameful!!!

how many blacks do you think helped them to invent all this things??..

i dont have time for your mental sickness...
Re: $4.2 Billion Missing In NNPC Under Buhari – US Governance Report by freeze001(f): 1:38pm On Dec 30, 2016
smirn:

For your correction, president Buhari is not the minister for petroleum, na him make Una nor dey fit pass exam. How many of u wailers have taken time to study the law establishing the NNPC? Useless articles for low thinking wailers from a frustrated poster.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/11/breaking-buhari-names-self-minister-of-petroleum/

He retained d position of minister of petroleum for himself with Ibe Kachikwu as Minister of State or Junior minister for d same ministry. Did u just land from outer space? Do u even understand d constitutional operation of the Executive and Ministries?

3 Likes

Re: $4.2 Billion Missing In NNPC Under Buhari – US Governance Report by seguno2: 1:40pm On Dec 30, 2016
darknetcom:
but he did..

you suppose to know that...

i dont have time for this..

What he published is so incomplete with many missing details compared to what Jonathan published.
As such Buhari has not fulfilled his promise to make a public declaration of his assets.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: $4.2 Billion Missing In NNPC Under Buhari – US Governance Report by Nobody: 1:41pm On Dec 30, 2016
The substanTHIEF minister for petroleum/commander-in-THIEF is INDEED fighting KWARAPTSHAN like never before!
Fooooooooooooooooooooool!

2 Likes

Re: $4.2 Billion Missing In NNPC Under Buhari – US Governance Report by Pylony(m): 1:41pm On Dec 30, 2016
darknetcom:

i dont get it too

how come that shiity country called america know what is in our own pocket better than us??..

which type of rubbish is this??..

its either america is lying or they have a spy in our goverment...

wake up from your slumber, America has better info about our country than what we have as records. Or what do you think they're talking about foreign American policies? Its for the interest of the country America to keep a keen eye on other nations of the world.

2 Likes

Re: $4.2 Billion Missing In NNPC Under Buhari – US Governance Report by seguno2: 1:43pm On Dec 30, 2016
darknetcom:
how many blacks do you think helped them to invent all this things??..

i dont have time for your mental sickness...

A labourer is different from an entrepreneur/inventor.
If black people invented anything, why are we not producing them and collecting royalties from others who produce based on our inventions?
Use your brain, bro.
Think bro think.
Re: $4.2 Billion Missing In NNPC Under Buhari – US Governance Report by darknetcom: 1:44pm On Dec 30, 2016
Pylony:
wake up from your slumber, America has better info about our country than what we have as records. Or what do you think they're talking about foreign American policies? Its for the interest of the country America to keep a keen eye on other nations of the world.

you are in a mental slumber not me..

i know white people are the devil the bible is speaking about...
Re: $4.2 Billion Missing In NNPC Under Buhari – US Governance Report by FLYFIRE(m): 1:46pm On Dec 30, 2016
Buhari has a psychiatric impulse control disoder when money is concerned. He is a Kleptomania....a first class thief. Google how buhari ran PTF & see for yourself. Also remember that Abacha never touched Nigeria's penny because bubu was incharge of petroleum. Do you also remember the MM Airport Dollar/Pounds stuffed boxes, the $2.8B Bubu's Midland bank account? Resident Zombies can continue on Nairaland...N1.2B has already been mapped for media wash-wash....haha

1 Like

Re: $4.2 Billion Missing In NNPC Under Buhari – US Governance Report by darknetcom: 1:46pm On Dec 30, 2016
seguno2:

A labourer is different from an entrepreneur/inventor.
If black people invented anything, why are we not producing them and collecting royalties from others who produce based on our inventions?
Use your brain, bro.
Think bro think.

i work in a construction company...

if you see new buildings,does it mean na only white people built it??..

come on...you are giving white people too much credit...

no wonder smart black people treat you like primitivs..

you never aknowledge anything they do...

only when they are white..
i would be frustrated myself about blacks like you..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Enugu Councillor, Nelson Sylvester, Shot Dead (Graphic Photos) / Video Of Saharareporters’ Clash With Robert Mugabe At The Inauguration Ceremony. / NDLEA Releases Name And Picture Of Tramadol Dealer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.