Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,762 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

$4.2 Billion Missing In NNPC Under Buhari – US Governance Report - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / $4.2 Billion Missing In NNPC Under Buhari – US Governance Report (50570 Views)

Reno Omokri Writes Trump On Buhari's US Visit / $4.2 Billion Missing In NNPC Under Buhari – US Governance 2016 report / N4 Billion Missing From Emirate Account Under Sunusi - Antigraft Begins Probe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: $4.2 Billion Missing In NNPC Under Buhari – US Governance Report by HARDDON: 1:46pm On Dec 30, 2016
fiizznation:
The source of this silly news is not even credible. Which one is truenewsgist again.

The report said this, the report said that is all I'm even reading up there. What a trashy nonsense.

Well if for anything, the fake report only indicted NNPC, no where did it said buhari have any firsthand knowledge of the gross corruption that is happening there.

Smh @ ur magnanimous eggplant of a brain. embarassed

Just one question though:
Who is d minister of Petroleum?
embarassed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: $4.2 Billion Missing In NNPC Under Buhari – US Governance Report by Nobody: 1:50pm On Dec 30, 2016
Hiploko:
You don't mean it You mean under the current substantive Minister of Petroleum Wonders shall never end... Sanusi come and see what you saw under Jonathan.
Change my azzzzz

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: $4.2 Billion Missing In NNPC Under Buhari – US Governance Report by seguno2: 1:50pm On Dec 30, 2016
darknetcom:
what do you want more from life than eat,drink and be happy??..

how i yansh my woman is none of your business...

This up there is why black people will remain eternal slaves and underdogs to the white people and other races.
While they are spending most of their time, money and efforts to advance and research solutions to problems that are even yet to occur, we are busy eating, feasting and fcvking our lives away.
We have made ourselves into irresponsible lazy devils who will complain forever but do nothing about it.
Nothing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: $4.2 Billion Missing In NNPC Under Buhari – US Governance Report by darknetcom: 1:54pm On Dec 30, 2016
seguno2:

This up there is why black people will remain eternal slaves and underdogs to the white people and other races.
While they are spending most of their time, money and efforts to advance and research solutions to problems that are even yet to occur, we are busy eating, feasting and fcvking our lives away.
We have made ourselves into irresponsible lazy devils who will complain forever but do nothing about it.
Nothing.

go get a life...

most valueble things is under our feets..
we dont have to become wicked like them to survuve..
Re: $4.2 Billion Missing In NNPC Under Buhari – US Governance Report by Nobody: 1:54pm On Dec 30, 2016
Rad1cal:

Most of you just come of like toddlers telling bedtime fairies to their mates. You are confronted with a humongous corrupt sleeze right under the minister of petroleum who happens to be Buhari. Yet you seek to twist the obvious.

How is this reportage a plus sign that all is well under Buhari pertaining to corruption ?
k why are you arguing with a zombie.. ..a paid jobless boy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: $4.2 Billion Missing In NNPC Under Buhari – US Governance Report by Pylony(m): 1:55pm On Dec 30, 2016
darknetcom:

you are in a mental slumber not me..

i know white people are the devil the bible is speaking about...
You Lack concret facts like your uncle Bubu, my frnd.

2 Likes

Re: $4.2 Billion Missing In NNPC Under Buhari – US Governance Report by dikeigbo2(m): 1:56pm On Dec 30, 2016
Association of past/present criminals (APC)
The tenure of mediocrities and dream killers.
Administration of lairs and receptionists.

In a nutshell, they represent evil.

1 Like

Re: $4.2 Billion Missing In NNPC Under Buhari – US Governance Report by darknetcom: 1:58pm On Dec 30, 2016
Pylony:
You Lack concret facts like your uncle Bubu, my frnd.

i dont have to think much..

i just have to know white people are lucifer...

that one that was first in heaven and then thrown down to earth...

you are wasting your time trying to compete with the foool...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mwi---ZZdB8

1 Like

Re: $4.2 Billion Missing In NNPC Under Buhari – US Governance Report by Animaxwell(m): 1:58pm On Dec 30, 2016
Do not blame him that much... He is saving for you afonjas. As we all know, the exodus of biafrans from Nigeria is certain and imminent.
Re: $4.2 Billion Missing In NNPC Under Buhari – US Governance Report by seguno2: 1:59pm On Dec 30, 2016
darknetcom:
go get a life...

most valueble things is under our feets..
we dont have to become wicked like them to survuve..

How will you know that whatever is under your feet is valuable without BEGGING oyinbo or chinko people to bring their machines to help you test it?
How will you know?
By simply eating, feasting and fcvking your life away?
How will you know?
Re: $4.2 Billion Missing In NNPC Under Buhari – US Governance Report by tuscani: 2:04pm On Dec 30, 2016
During Jonathan's era we blamed it on Jonathan, now it is buhari's turn but we are blaming NNPC

1 Like

Re: $4.2 Billion Missing In NNPC Under Buhari – US Governance Report by Nobody: 2:05pm On Dec 30, 2016
Cekpo34:
Lalasticlala seun make una come see change o cheesy
So, you too believe in this fake report? Some Nigerian youths sef undecided. They can believe anything and that's why we always look like 'second-rated' among other countries known for their high level of intelligence. Militancy has been the order of the day since the government took office last year. Where did the revenue come from...the moon? To which reputable organisation was this report credited....world bank Bank, IMF? The report can be deciphered only by intelligent fellows.
Re: $4.2 Billion Missing In NNPC Under Buhari – US Governance Report by darknetcom: 2:06pm On Dec 30, 2016
seguno2:

How will you know that whatever is under your feet is valuable without BEGGING oyinbo or chinko people to bring their machines to help you test it?
How will you know?
By simply eating, feasting and fcvking your life away?
How will you know?

watch the video,and stop wasting my time..

1 Like

Re: $4.2 Billion Missing In NNPC Under Buhari – US Governance Report by seguno2: 2:07pm On Dec 30, 2016
tuscani:
During Jonathan's era we blamed it on Jonathan, now it is buhari's turn but we are blaming NNPC

We are in a CHANGE era oh.
Everything must change.
Even the person wey go carry blame for stealing must change also.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: $4.2 Billion Missing In NNPC Under Buhari – US Governance Report by seguno2: 2:09pm On Dec 30, 2016
awelekiti:
So, you too believe in this fake report? Some Nigerian youths sef undecided. They can believe anything and that's why we always look like 'second-rated' among other countries known for their high level of intelligence. Militancy has been the order of the day since the government took office last year. Where did the revenue come from...the moon? To which reputable organisation was this report credited....world bank Bank, IMF? The report can be deciphered only by intelligent fellows.

The American website is below.
Find time and data to read to avoid people mistaking you for an illiterate person.

http://www.resourcegovernance.org/analysis-tools/publications/nnpc-still-holds-blank-check

1 Like

Re: $4.2 Billion Missing In NNPC Under Buhari – US Governance Report by tuscani: 2:13pm On Dec 30, 2016
seguno2:

We are in a CHANGE era oh.
Everything must change.
Even the person wey go carry blame for stealing must change also.
grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: $4.2 Billion Missing In NNPC Under Buhari – US Governance Report by NairaMaster1(m): 2:16pm On Dec 30, 2016
By the time he will leave office after 8yrs it will be $33.6B
Re: $4.2 Billion Missing In NNPC Under Buhari – US Governance Report by Nobody: 2:24pm On Dec 30, 2016
seguno2:

The American website is below.
Find time and data to read to avoid people mistaking you for an illiterate person.

http://www.resourcegovernance.org/analysis-tools/publications/nnpc-still-holds-blank-check
So, you mean you're also carried away by this crap? It's unfortunate. Any financial information concerning the nnpc, other than that given by world bank or IMF is fake. Opec nations are only accountable to them because they hold their reserves and details of their business dealings. None of the aforementioned bodies will ever publish such a sensitive report as this on another body's website. I don't care what people say about me. Only the barbarians and sentimental bigots will give credence to such a wishy-washy report as this. It's purely devoid of the truth.
Re: $4.2 Billion Missing In NNPC Under Buhari – US Governance Report by Duru009(m): 2:32pm On Dec 30, 2016
Soooo buhari is not the Messiah... ...

Chair!!!

1 Like

Re: $4.2 Billion Missing In NNPC Under Buhari – US Governance Report by Pylony(m): 2:34pm On Dec 30, 2016
darknetcom:

i dont have to think much..

i just have to know white people are lucifer...

that one that was first in heaven and then thrown down to earth...

you are wasting your time trying to compete with the foool...

Just listen to yourself, you know they are lucifer but fail to understand how possible it is for them to source vital information about a country if the want! Its you who is competing it here that they can't get relivant informations such as this very one on NNPC, that you anyone or the NNPC can dispute it to be false by providing Nigerians with the reality on ground about the missing money. If its all false as you wants it to look, let NNPC come out in disagreement.

And was it not the same whites whom with their clean analysis of things in this country did state the level of poverty in the land where millions of Nigerians spend less than a dollar a day, that the then Goodluck administration call a lie? Today the reality of that analysis has proven it to be true with the current recess economy alone many feed every blessed day through the skin of their teeth. Many stories of masses stealing food to survive, others have commit suicide out of frustration.

1 Like

Re: $4.2 Billion Missing In NNPC Under Buhari – US Governance Report by gurunlocker: 2:36pm On Dec 30, 2016
I always say this government will go as the most corrupt government ever, because they will be stealing with integrity and without noise.....

Under the dullard, same thing that happened in 1983 is happening again.... Both Recession and NNPC money loss

1 Like

Re: $4.2 Billion Missing In NNPC Under Buhari – US Governance Report by Nobody: 2:38pm On Dec 30, 2016
obailala:
Sorry I wouldn't be meeting you there, I am not like you.

See deceiving yourself. undecided

1 Like

Re: $4.2 Billion Missing In NNPC Under Buhari – US Governance Report by LaDolceVita: 2:39pm On Dec 30, 2016
1. The NRGI as far as i can tell is not affiliated with the US Government.

2. Don't get your news from a site called 'truegistnews' abi 'truenewsgist'. At least if you do, make sure they have actually linked to a reputable source.

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/new-report-says-nnpc-fails-to-remit-4-2bn-under-buhari/140490.html

That's the report (which came out April) on the new paper that is at least from a newspaper. But even they do not link to the original report.

People really need to learn skepticism. How can you be informed if you just believe everything as long as it confirms your worldview? Even if it turns out to be correct, at least do some checking.

1 Like

Re: $4.2 Billion Missing In NNPC Under Buhari – US Governance Report by nextprince: 2:40pm On Dec 30, 2016
Jokerman:

Bro, quit defending corruption
Re: $4.2 Billion Missing In NNPC Under Buhari – US Governance Report by darknetcom: 2:45pm On Dec 30, 2016
Pylony:
Just listen to yourself, you know they are lucifer but fail to understand how possible it is for them to source vital information about a country if the want! Its you who is competing it here that they can't get relivant informations such as this very one on NNPC, that you anyone or the NNPC can dispute it to be false by providing Nigerians with the reality on ground about the missing money. If its all false as you wants it to look, let NNPC come out in disagreement.

And was it not the same whites whom with their clean analysis of things in this country did state the level of poverty in the land where millions of Nigerians spend less than a dollar a day, that the then Goodluck administration call a lie? Today the reality of that analysis has proven it to be true with the current recess economy alone many feed every blessed day through the skin of their teeth. Many stories of masses stealing food to survive, others have commit suicide out of frustration.

yea..but i know they are genitical liers too...

i dont waste my time with white-people..

i only sound the alarm when they come toooo near...

i didnt believe anything they said as gej was in charge..

facts on ground was against gej..

i dont need any white motherf to tell me anything to make my own judgement...
Re: $4.2 Billion Missing In NNPC Under Buhari – US Governance Report by wawale(m): 2:46pm On Dec 30, 2016
Only nuisance,God forsaken, good for nothing will bring up this lie, what is his source? CNN, FOX? Igbos in action bye
Re: $4.2 Billion Missing In NNPC Under Buhari – US Governance Report by Pylony(m): 2:52pm On Dec 30, 2016
darknetcom:

yea..but i know they are genitical liers too...

i dont waste my time with white-people..

i only sound the alarm when they come toooo near...
To you the info they provided about how NNPC has stolen our common wealth a lie but we have not seen your evidence to that effect that it's a lie..

1 Like

Re: $4.2 Billion Missing In NNPC Under Buhari – US Governance Report by repogirl(f): 2:54pm On Dec 30, 2016
KidsNEXTdoor:
Most of you will be surprised
But not me.....
I knw Buhari is a dullard
A corrupt thief with a band of rogues
Where is sarrki dropshot quotasystem
Ngeneukwuenu mrvitalis et al
Thieves
They most likely will not show up on threads with this sort of news and are probably cowering somewhere with their tails between their legs. Lol!

2 Likes

Re: $4.2 Billion Missing In NNPC Under Buhari – US Governance Report by darknetcom: 2:55pm On Dec 30, 2016
Pylony:
To you the info they provided about how NNPC has stolen our common wealth a lie but we have not seen your evidence to that effect that it's a lie..

i dont know if its true or not..

just add america to it and i will not believe it..

and if its even true,then they are spying on us..

what is illegal and practicaly declaration of war...!..
Re: $4.2 Billion Missing In NNPC Under Buhari – US Governance Report by UncleJudax(m): 2:57pm On Dec 30, 2016
EzeNri:

So u are already running the new version 2.0 Zombie script? Congrat. I wonder when Sarrki, Mrvitalis, omenka will upgrade theirs. Or have they already done that?
this is shity in a good way...still laughing.
Re: $4.2 Billion Missing In NNPC Under Buhari – US Governance Report by Pylony(m): 2:59pm On Dec 30, 2016
darknetcom:

i dont know if its true or not..

just add america to it and i will not believe it..

and if its even true,then they are spying on us..

what is illegal and practicaly declaration of war...!..

when i use slumber the other time am not far from it, cos you sound as if you're living in the 18th century. With their advancement in technology and espionage activities, of cause they have being spying on every nation not just Nigeria. And what can you do even if its a declaration of war if they can spy on other super powers taping phone calls and what have you?

1 Like

Re: $4.2 Billion Missing In NNPC Under Buhari – US Governance Report by seguno2: 2:59pm On Dec 30, 2016
wawale:
Only nuisance,God forsaken, good for nothing will bring up this lie, what is his source? CNN, FOX? Igbos in action bye

Below is the source and hope that you can stop shouting.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

IGP Begs For Vehicles In Abuja But They Are Wasting Away In Lagos (pics) / 17 Major Generals, 14 Brigadier Generals Retired From Nigerian Army / Flooded Lekki This Morning (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.